What games have you played so far this year, Yea Forums? Where would you rank it compared to 2018?

What games have you played so far this year, Yea Forums? Where would you rank it compared to 2018?

Attached: mosaicc2de09edb91cdfa3a772676c4cf314667572e0e8.jpg (920x615, 198K)

i've played 0 games released in 2019
same for 2018
and i'll still rate them because that's what you fags do:
sekiro>dmc5>kh3>re2 all based on random footage i saw,suck it

RE2>Sekiro>All else because they're uninteresting

Baba is the only 2018 release I've played lmao

Attached: 1332333084191.jpg (598x413, 98K)

wait i mean 2019

2018 I enjoyed RDR2, Smash and SotC
2019 I've enjoyed RE2 and Slay the Spire, RoR 2 is great too but I'm buying till it leaves EA

2018 had a lot of disappointments, and 2019 is objectively good but I'm not into action games like DMC V or Sekiro, or puzzle games

Attached: 2019 2.jpg (3000x2141, 3.15M)

Only played RE2 so far and it wasn't that good.

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon was good too, nice little title

RE2 > Sekiro > DMC5

The others in your image is trash and not worth mentioning.

for new games released in 2019 that I have played are:
Kingdom Hearts 3
God Eater 3
Death end re:Quest

I think this is more new games I played in 2019 compared to new games released in 2018 in the same timeframe, which was basically MH World

All of them sucked desu

YOU IS BABA
IS
WIN

Nigger that's just wrong

Attached: 1553966811374.png (1080x846, 17K)

BABA IS ___

I’ve only played 3 games from this year, but here’s my personal blog on them.
>RE2
Pretty much as good of a remake as I could have asked for. 8/10 because I’m not really a huge fan of horror games.
>Travis Strikes Again
A very good appetizer that’s left me hungry for the main course of NMH3. To complete this retarded food analogy, I give it a score of onion rings/10.
>DMC5
Absolutely crazy. 10/10.

played between january and now these and the order is
nioh>ys ark of naphistim>sekiro>>>>>>>>garbage >>> celeste

>Sekiro
>RDR2
>Res2 remake

It's been a decent year so far

>All the hate ITT for AC7
Usually a sign of people not having played it. You guys should play it. It's great.

Attached: 1550290221565.jpg (1024x645, 71K)

Slay the Spire and Dawn of Man.
Both good games.

Attached: _.jpg (604x453, 41K)

Not many people are planefags like you and military shit sucks.

RE2 remake and Sekiro. It's already better than 2018

Hollow knight, rain world, autochess and baba is you.
Last year was Doom 2016 and Witcher 3, Diablo and cultist sim.
Witcher 3 was disappointing in that it had too much bloat getting in the way of the good stuff.
Doom was great, but needed more enemies and locations that are more fun. I wish the game was harder and pushed me further.
Diablo holds up, but I played warrior so it was a bit dull by the end.
Cultist sim is an unfinished game imo, it needs more work, but it's unique and interesting, sets the mood very well and pulls you in. The it disappoints when you realize it's limits.

Rain World is a great game which has the most life-like AI you'll see, except maybe in stalker. I didn't like the world it self a lot or the story, it depressed me in a way I don't like and it's ending tries to be positive but it made me want to kill my self. This is personal preference.
Autochess sucks and you should not play it.
Baba is you is innovative and challenging, if you have a big brain like me you'll enjoy it.
Hollow Knight is a perfect game.

It's about the same with more variance this year because I fell for the autochess meme.

Try it before you talk about it, user.

Attached: 90428135976.jpg (750x856, 97K)

so far there has been more good games in 2018 than in the whole 2017
>Travis Strikes Again
really good Suda51 game, really loved the writing. Also it's literally a pleb filter for Suda """""fans"""""
>DMC V
great fun, dumb story but the gameplay is fucking 10/10
>Baba is You
I love feeling like a total retard
>Tales of Vesperia
technically not a 2019 release, but it was good

I've played other stuff that wasn't as good but still decent. Tetris 99 is just tetris, and recking idiots that can't t spin or 4 wide combo is fun, but really it's just tetris. Wargroove was kinda meh. Don't reall care about RE2, KH3 or Sekiro. Really looking forward to Astral Chain, Sable and maybe Doom Eternal and Daemon X Machina.

Attached: 20.01.2017 - 20.png (594x530, 133K)

Attached: 1553284865312.png (682x767, 17K)

>Hylics 2
Nice.

>Slay the Spire has a 10/10 on steam.
Is it really that good?

It's a great timekiller, I can say that much

KH3, Sekiro, Baba, RE2, RoR2
Now playing Great Ace Attorney

2019 already fucks the shit out of 2018 and it might be better than 2017, even.
>Ace Combat 7
It's all I ever wanted from a sequel. My Game of the Year despite all the great shit I played. 10/10
>RE2
As a long time Resident Evil fan, I was a bit skeptical of the Remake not following the same formula as the first RE's remake, but I ended up with a stellar god damn game. 8/10
>DMC5
I've never gotten into Devil May Cry, but the hype and support was so infectious that I had to give it a try and I'm glad I did. The decade long wait was something I, as an Acefag, related to, so I was really happy to see diehard fans love this game as much as they did. Game's an incredible rush of stupid fun. 10/10
>KH3
It was okay. 6/10
>Sekiro
Wasn't interested until I learned it WASN'T another Soulsborne game and then I tried it out. Excellent action game and while it isn't the Tenchu soft reboot that I wanted, it delivered the best From Software game besides maybe Bloodborne. Fuck Journalists. 9/10

Attached: 1552354484032.png (800x450, 881K)

DMC5 > Hypnospace Outlaw > Baba

Attached: 1539564989649.gif (164x170, 137K)

Ace Combat 7 and Resident Evil 2 were the only good games this year, although I'm interested in baba

BABA IS INTERESTING

>You is Baba
Doesn't work, way to game over yourself.

Do you mean games released in 2019 or in general?

For me I've gotten 2.baba is you and Warparty.

Everyone knows baba. Warparty is an rts very similar yo warcraft 3/age of mythology but set in prehistoric Era with magic sprinkled on top. It's got issues but it being an indie studio by a new team I can forgive em as long as they learn n flourish.

So far this year: Risk of Rain 2 which is fun, RE2 which I still haven't set aside time to play through yet, and SRW T which is technically still in the mail so it doesn't really count. SRW T will be solid though since all those fucking games are basically the same.
The only real game I got into last year was Monster Hunter World. I did buy red dead, but that was mostly to fuck around with friends on online.

Attached: 1548889859119.jpg (547x478, 87K)

Kingdom Hearts 3, Baba is You and Risk of Rain 2

RoR 2 easily takes the cake, so fantastic.

i hope you die

Is Baba Fun?

It's a real mindfuck is the best way to describe it

Baba is You is good but I'm too brainlet for the later levels.
What I played of Sekiro is pretty solid, will have to return to it.
Risk of Rain 2 is definitely my favorite this year so far, have had a blast with my brother and while playing solo, great game and I'm pretty excited for release.

I still want to eventually try DMC5 and RE2. Need to finish REmake's PC remaster first though.

It's a very good puzzle game, but it's legit hard.

Hylics 2 will come out this year? I'm an immense sucker for the artstyle of the first one.

The only game from this year I've played is Tetris 99.
Last year was better so far.