I believe it is agreeable that both these games are considered moderately difficult...

I believe it is agreeable that both these games are considered moderately difficult, but why the difficulty in the left one felt so exhausting and tedious, whilist the right one's was more of a thrilling and tantilizing variety?

Attached: 74.jpg (2560x720, 473K)

cause it wasn't even hard

right one bored me half to sleep

because right wasn't actually hard except for the later pantheons, NGK, and PoP.

You could say the same for Sekiro except a handful of tricky bosses.

sekiro is a good game but it's more like guitar hero, with parries.

mess up a string, you die.

Why didn't anyone complain about Hollow Knight not having "accessibility" option like a braindead easy mode?

Because its true difficulty lies in extra content, unlike Sekiro.

Its not mainstream so brainlets won't get exposed to it, the genre itself filters lots of people from playing it since the average person will probably never consider playing a 2d platformer nowadays

Which are sprinkled throughout the game, making it a little bit more draining. Meanwhile all the difficulty of Hollow Knight is late late game content. The experience up to that point is a well done, although not all that stressful metroidvania

I feel the exact OPPOSITE.

The right one gets super tedious tand easy af towards the end, still a great game tho

Bosses and some minibosses in Sekiro do a fuck ton of damage in a short amount of time, where a parry fuck up can 2-3 shot you, with Hollow Knight, you have a few options to mitigate.

Are you fuckers really saying hollow knight is hard or something?
they had to introduce a super boss rush so that people would shut up about how easy it was

it's already easy mode.

Hollow Knight's early game is easier than Sekiro but the late and post-game is way harder.

>they had to introduce a super boss rush so that people would shut up about how easy it was

That had nothing to do with it.
Nightmare King Grimm by himself is harder than anything in Sekiro.

>the average person will probably never consider playing a 2d platformer nowadays

I wanted to contest but then I realized it's probably true. The times they are changing. Feels bad man.

>western indieshit good
>japanese kino game bad
literally this

Because you're a shitter who can't accept having to try to finish games

hollow knight isn't even as half hard as Rabi-Ribi

journos don't care about indie games.

Nah, NKG is tough, but there is almost no improvisation needed for the fight, it's basically
>Oh he appeared on that part of the arena
>Means he's going to do that attack
>If I do two steps back, jump and dash I can evade and punish

Do that forty times and you're set.

Excuse me? I've completed both games, and did so multiple times for HK.

Because you gave up before godhome

because hollow knight is actually fun

Nice opinion
Now stop trying to shill your indie crap

Imagine complaining at opinions on an anonymous imageboard.

HK has sold over a million copies on steam alone and switch is rumored to be higher
Do you really expect no one to have heard or want to talk about this game besides shills?

I havent played sekiro but in hollow knight no boss is actually that hard if your willing to live with the worst ending. Its not till you need to go through the white palace and clear all the other bosses that it can actually get kinnda hard. With the hardest shit being very optional like the godhome, Nightmare grimm and the path of pain.

it isnt hard, you retards prop this shitty flash game up like its the second coming

>comparing some shitty indie game people only talk because theyre paid to vs game of the year

LMFAO

Post pantheons

>being this much of a fromshill

Only a shill would give enough of a fuck about this meme game to start spewing out sales numbers when he gets called out

you are paranoid, take your pills please