"It ends tonight" - Neo from the Matrix

Who do you support? Steam or Epic Store?

strawpoll.me/17741999

Attached: 546546546546546546.jpg (299x169, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s01GFk2Ojlpi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put on option for both

GOG

If you voted please come send a shameless bump in this thread so we can get more people to vote. I'm really curious which PC platform you support the most.

Attached: 1546527486223.png (725x870, 587K)

>0 votes so far
b-but competition bros!

Steam is the better platform. That doesn't mean I won'r buy from Epic, like if a $60 game on Steam is $40 on Epic I might consider it

Strawpolls have no credibility. The results can be inflated in whatever direction someone with the will and tools wants. Then the results can simply be used as justification for what people already believe and just results in more shitposting. If you want to know what people think listen to well formulated, measured opinions on Yea Forums where reputation is meaningless and all posts are judged on individual merit.

It's clear Epic is doing a lot of shit they should not. Epic shills have no legitimate arguments. Steam has problems too, but Steam isn't making the industry worse for customers by engaging in anti-consumer practices that limit customer choice.

GOG

the only thing the ebin games store has done is force me into giving microsoft my fun bucks.

metro exodus bought on xbox
dangerous driving bought on xbox
borderlands was always trash so that one doesnt matter

both would have been purchased on my superior pc but fuck that i already use steam, gog and the windows store i dont need more shit ass launchers

>Strawpolls have no credibility.

It's obviously for fun you fucking autist.

Doesn't change the fact that people would try to use it to push their agenda which is not fun. It attempts to silence opposition through demonstration of a "popular opinion". Spreading information that isn't credible just makes shitposting more intense. Maybe that's your idea of fun, but at this point I'm fucking sick of it.

STEAM GOOD
EPIC BAD
ME LOVE GABEN

What is the logic behind buying an XBone to get out of downloading a free launcher for PC games? Why is splitting your games between Xbox and Steam preferable to splitting your games between Epic and Steam?

Attached: you're in a reaction image max.jpg (422x422, 48K)

i already have one dipshit because sometimes i want to watch a fucking 4k blu ray and maybe play a game on my tv. also not to mention all the xbone exclusive games give me a copy for pc and console.

gonna feel real good when i get the mcc on pc for free

take more chink cock in your ass tim

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre

winnie the pooh

Whatever has the games I want. I choose Steam if both have it because I already have 400+ games on it.

>no "fuck both i pirate my games" option
very unbased of you OP

Enjoy never playing Detroit lmao

>11 for epic
All of them by OP

Epic Store
Fuck valve for killing TF2

>more superior

>Detroit

He probably wants to play good games and not watch poorly written movies user

vocaroo.com/i/s01GFk2Ojlpi

Attached: 1554344684287m.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s01GFk2Ojlpi

Holy shit

i would love to support both. but i cannot because epic doesn't care about consumers. they continue to diminish my purchasing power at every turn and they say it will take a year to present a client with basic features. for a company that has so much money they have so little interest in being a consumer oriented one, so i will continue to use every other platform instead because they have better benefits.

>no option for both
This isn't a console war you retard. Nobody is going to outright choose Epic over Steam, the point is that having the option of using both should drive competition.

Unless you're buying games at both stores at the same time a decision is always going to be made for one or the other. Don't act stupid. You're not stupid.

>no GOG option
>no piratefag option
>not even an "other store" option
>doesn't even use a captcha to reduce the amount of samefags
Shit poll.
Shit thread.

Attached: 1551649448247.png (1250x1250, 766K)

neither, im not a retard that swear loyalty to a faceless corporation. i have steam because i need it to launch dota2 (for autochess) and good sales. epic have neither so i wont install it and pirate the sp games i want

He will try harder next time babby

At this point only shills will vote epic. it has a worse storefront from ever aspect when using it as a consumer. That said Valve is going to get off their asses and compete if they don't want to lose all the big games coming out 2019 and 2020

isn't it obvious you fucking retard?

I always enjoy not playing David Cage games, user.

Steam never took away games that were on GOG, so why the fuck would I support epic?

pic related

Attached: fuck you.png (604x410, 100K)

bump, voted

>ratio of steam to epic is 88/12

Attached: 1518223919879.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

Attached: 1547235917256.png (281x306, 162K)

Steam obviously. They generate free keys for devs to sell to other retailers, which is great for competition.

14/88
woah

Because they're not soulless monopoly supporters like yourself.

>Exclusivity deals in Epic

thay can go fuck off.

Attached: 1507061709625.jpg (800x769, 65K)

i agree completely
epic store bad

How about NONE?
I'd prefer non-DRM solutions if possible.

Most of those are Abandonware or indies.

>loyalty to a fucking corporation

eat shit.

I am loyal to my bittorrent client.

>pirate game
>says download will take 8 hours
>actually takes 3 days
>boot game
>crashed because i dont have drm installed
OH NONONONONONONONO

wheres piratebay option

No one fucking supports epic

Abandonware is a wrong term though, but I understand what you are aiming at.

>purchase in store
>suffer fps drop due to Denuvo
There are two sides of the story.

you'd have to be a literal retard to not install a proper release easily.

What? Everything epic is doing is a monopoly practice

>12% of Yea Forums users are chinamen

That sounds pretty accurate.

>loyalty to gaben or a chinaman

how about neither

how about I don't give a shit how many yachts that fat fuck has, or epic.

whatever has the best price, I buy. If I don't torrent.

>haha libturds think other countries interfered in our election
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE china china china china