Attached: Image3.jpg (688x487, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/423041146/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: DNF1.webm (720x480, 291K)

STFU Canadian schum

i'm not canadian you fucking retard

NEVER EVER

EAT DICK N FUCKING DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're not fooling anyone

what does nationality have to do with duke nukem? are you THAT autistic?

why keep the lie up user

kys

>leaks
>all footage from the old e3 videos but cropped in a weak attempt to hide the watermarks

Attached: 1492710762768.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

DNF2001 is going to be released in a new Duke Nukem compilation game

Attached: mgexmec.png (1199x729, 222K)

REKT

Attached: Image7.jpg (2286x1226, 99K)

why though

>Jeanette with no makup
big improvement desu

Lies. Fred is a jew and Randy is Randy. Don't trust them.

>No makeup
lel

Who needs dnf when we have Ion Maiden?? It is much much better than your old crap

>cropped, then poorly stretched image
>legitimate leak
Just because you dumb zoomers weren't around to see that weapon selection menu in one of the e3 trailers doesn't mean everyone else wasn't here.

those aren't FROM an E3 video you autist

true.

why are you this dense?

Doesn't matter if it's from E3 or not, that's still footage that was already released, not leaks, you people will believe everything you're told because you're nothing but dumb cattle.

the fucking thread title says post NEW leaks, these are obvious bait images to get newer ones, god Yea Forums doesn't have a goddamn brain

These threads have been going on for ages because some guy posted these same images claiming they were leaks and he had a bunch of other stuff and even a playable version of the game, when in fact he didn't have shit and was just some guy trolling dumb retards like you, now OP is a very special case of gullible dumbass, and keeps making these threads thinking that original leak poster is still around.

>post new leaks
>for a game that was canned back in the mid 2000's
>new leaks
>still lack the self-awareness to call other people dumb when you fuck up this bad and want people to post leaks that don't exist for a game that died a painful death somewhere in the last 15 years

Attached: 1527979832445.png (928x695, 1.12M)

does anyone remember this thread?
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/423041146/
it still makes me mad to this day that this was a ruse

You never know you worthless nigger

people still have it, they're just pussies like you

>yoo can't kno!!! da people totally has da game hidden away, it just haven't been posted anywhere because of a reason I can't think of!
You stupid agnostic retard.

i never stated a reason i can't think of, you can't predict random events that happen, people have it, you don't know cause you've never came across them, stick your negativity back up your ass were it belongs.

I think I was in that thread. Even if that was a ruse, Fred told shit about DNF in discord