Grim Dawn

What do you think of the new constellations? Did you respec any old builds to fit them in?

Attached: gdfg.jpg (639x361, 36K)

Attached: OwO.jpg (1158x1296, 240K)

>tfw no big bara bf to nuzzle you to sleep with his big hairy pecs

To answer that user's question about Turtle, it's not that bad of a constellation even late-game, it's just that a flat 2k damage absorption becomes less noticeable when big bosses hit you for that much with a single hit. The node bonuses are still decent for a level 1 constellation, so I would keep it.

Haven't really used the new constallations yet but cast speed having been added to Kraken made me rethink my setup

Fuck, I was farming for the acid retal set for my sentinel and now this shit just dropped, I don't know what to do anymore.

Attached: Grim Dawn Screenshot 2019.04.04 - 21.20.03.29_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

I would stick with the acid build, but spin2win with a chaos scythe is very tempting.

I'm contemplating commissioning a tiddy monster girl version of this pic everytime I see the splash but I could spend money on vidya instead. Oh well. No drawfag will ever take the request.

At least you have options. My spin to win poison dervish barely has build specific item support.

Hows shield guy and witch class?

>teleports behind you

Attached: spooky stealth sound.jpg (368x436, 69K)

I'm waiting for it to go on sale again
Looks like a fun game tho

That son of a bitch has no business being just a hero.

The Loxmere Nightmage of beasts

Should I stop trying to use a shield on my Spin/Aura Paladin and just switch to 2hand or dual wield? Shields feel kinda... bad without Soldier. I don't know why they're so high up in the defensive order.

So playing Soldier/Oathkeeper for channeling maximum Vulkan Primarch. Any devotion tips for shield/defensive stuff? Offensive ones that do an extreme boost to dps for the shield/phys/fire damage? Looks like I'm mainly in the blue/light constellations but have a feeling I'll be going down others soon enough.

Using Aegis, Righteous Fervor, and Vire's might for my main damage skills with both of the left-click proc ones. Feel like i'm tearing through enemies so far at that Black Legion place at the keep, but not sure if this was like D2 back in the day where you used one main skill to win.

Level 45 currently on Veteran and aiming for Menhir's Will exclusive skill.

You have to stop thinking in term of defense, shield in the hands of the oathkeeper is an offense weapon that also happens to give a decent defense bonus.
If you're not planning on using the shield related skill though, then there's not much point using one.

I've been using shield toss to break pots lmao. That's all. I have 1 point in the shield passive. It just feels like I could significantly increase my DPS by switching to something stronger than a shield while not really losing out in terms of defense. Hell, might be better defense to be able to kill faster.

Shields are awesome for oathkeeper if you use anything else besides Eye of Reckoning.

I'm extremely torn between going for messenger of war for more retaliation synergy on my oathkeeper or keeper of the sands because vire's might will proc it like a motherfucker fucker and I'm really interested in its dps

Thing is, I'm primarily using EoR. Not using anything that can activate weapon proc skills. Occasionally using shield throw for stun and breaking pots open, but I could honestly do without it.

Yeah, blue/yellow is the right path. It helps that Empyrion is right there too to dish out fire damage. Resistance reduction goes a long way in increasing damage output. In your case, that would be Assassin's Blade and Rhowan's Crown. It shouldn't be that hard to spec to, since it's easy to build up blue/yellow with relatively few points.

anyone can give me the list of the new constellations? I can't find it anymore

I love GD but I'm a casual and my only character is an 82 pierce blademaster currently playing the dlc on elite. Is there any actual fun blade master builds that aren't just auto attack?

Am I penalizing myself for going for the +pet constellations in that area if not using any pets?

>look up build
>its based around a hyper-rare legendary armor set and doesnt function without it

Attached: 11323112.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Not really, you still get enough buffs for your character that it doesn't make a difference.

>looking up builds
Nobody cares about your hc achievements.

>not sure what to play
>do I push myself miserably through SR again even though my 2H Primal Strike machine gets buttfucked by SR40+ bosses
>do i deepthroat a potion of EXPERIENCE GAIN and get my blademaster through Act II
>or do the same but for my acid Sentinel in Act I
>or Fred the Flaming Faggot, my phys/fire OK/demo man
>or one of my other many alts even though they mostly get fucked due to Ultimate resistance loss
AHHHHHHHH
AT LEAST I HAVE ALL AFTERNOON AND EVENING TO PLAY VIDYA NOW

Attached: color of observation.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

that's literally me right now
>korvaak's avatarized Kymon on ultimate
>entire arena becomes lava spouts
>nibba laughs at how inferior my molotovs and hellfire mines are
my oldest character ran into a cockblock. I never farmed hard enough to get all the mythical drops I was planning for him to make him the real FIRE GOD, and he's up against a goddamn fire god.

i want to learn more about this brave hero

now i want a genderswapped version of both xpac screens with a barrel-chested warlock holding a skull and some arab dervish wearing a beetle carapace bikini

New to this game and genre i guess, how does progression work exactly? Beat Normal then Elite then Ultimate? I assume all the grinding for min maxing autismo legendary sets and shit happens at ultimate right?

Is nemesis farming still a thing or should I just stick to steps of torment?
Also do drop depends on what kind of dungeon you run? Port valbury has annoying layout and I get shredded by the last boss in ancient grove.

anyone tried oathkeeper + soldier for a physical build? i was thinking of trying aegis + forcewave

Brief scuffle between a guy and his ex, they both got minor punishments.

I think Nemeses have a higher chance to drop blueprints.

They added a skill marker on the map to indicate nemesis bosses, which was a huge help for farming, but there are still a ton of places where they can spawn, so I prefer grinding roguelikes and hope they show up on the way to the boss. Each roguelike boss has a signature blue drop and a purple drop, but they're so rare they're not worth the grind. Each roguelike dungeon also has a piece of a set that you can only get in that dungeon, but it's almost specifically for arcanist/OK builds.

legendaries start dropping at level 50, but the really good legendary sets drop from endgame level 100 monsters.

usually i just beat normal, skip elite with a trainer because that difficulty level is pointless, then do all the DLC on ultimate

It's a good combination. You might want to stack Retaliation damage as well because of all the Retaliation synergies those two classes have.

>make a build
>always end up doing vitality

what did i mean by this

user from one of the previous threads posted his aegis build.

Attached: VkkTTSF.jpg (4156x1336, 692K)

I'm going to make a good Apostate build and no one can stop me!

Shit, that seems like a crazy amount of investment to make Aegis work. I tried it a bit and it felt horribly underwhelming at lvl 55.