How would having a “Experience Mode” (auto-parry attacks...

How would having a “Experience Mode” (auto-parry attacks, for disabled gamers and those who want to explore the world of Sekiro) hurt your time with the game?

You would still have the satisfaction and bragging rights for finishing it properly due to trophies / achievements. The game would still be balanced with the normal difficulty in mind.

Attached: E8560218-286B-43BE-A0B7-9C98108A173E.jpg (1296x933, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tso8u4OJLuI
twitch.tv/onehandplayer91/videos
youtu.be/tso8u4OJLuI
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=8938
youtube.com/watch?v=g2U_7GVHZhI
mega.nz/#!k89B0CZT!OKazr0arG2-iTu7BQjXBo7yipXs1VJIJTS1kRVDmhbA
youtube.com/watch?v=yielWZohHzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The reason the developers don't want to add a mode like that is because it will entice shitters to give up too easily and jump to easy mode. They know that if there's no easy mode most people will give it a more earnest try or come back to it after sleeping on it, and they will feel that satisfaction that they never felt before from playing all other games on easy.

Just play it normally.

It's ok user, the game just isn't for you. Stop being so entitled and thinking every game has to be specifically for you :^)

whats the point of playing it then watch the cutscenes on youtube or something

>for disabled gamers
Quadrapalegic: youtube.com/watch?v=tso8u4OJLuI
Dude with one hand: twitch.tv/onehandplayer91/videos

>You would still have the satisfaction and bragging rights
Incorrect. You would receive less satisfaction because you didn't have to work for it. You would have no bragging rights because you did not overcome the challenges.

Attached: 1472084823054.jpg (1053x659, 331K)

It's
Not
Made
For
You

There are plenty of fucking autowin or easy ass games out there for you already. The people that want genuinely challenging games get less than a handful a year, even less high quality ones.

Attached: brielarson1.jpg (1350x917, 394K)

You can watch the ending on Youtube for free.

>hurt your time with the game?
It wouldn't and i don't give a shit if they add an easy mode, but you have to understand that a lot of people out there put a lot of their self worth on whether or not they managed to beat this or that "hard" videogame, and that should be considered a form of (mental) disability too, which is being catered to by FROM Software.
So in a way, they're already helping the disabled, just a different kind.

>How would having a “Experience Mode” (auto-parry attacks, for disabled gamers and those who want to explore the world of Sekiro) hurt your time with the game?
It wouldn't, it would hurt their time with the game.

To be perfectly blunt, Sekiro doesn't actually have that much to do in it other than overcome hard challenges, people report NG+ being boring.

Why do you assume disabled gamers cannot explore the world of Sekiro normally?
Like, why you assume the vast majority of them do not want or cannot respond to the challenge?
You think too fucking little of them

You're not entitled to an easy mode.

Attached: 1554332766841.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

A mode where the game plays itself is not experiencing the game.

>Can't even read a couple of sentences right.
>Wants to sit at the adult's table.
School first; videogames second, user!

in other words, fuck disabled gamers? I finished it properly, I just don’t think my experience would be ruined by accessibility options

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

NG+ unlocks hard mode. It is not boring.

>in other words, fuck disabled gamers?
No, they're allowed the play the game as well

The story is literally nothing, why bother playing it at that point. Watch a play through on YouTube.

>not using cheat engine to dab on seething difficulty autists

Imagine spending more than 3 minutes on a boss fight

Attached: 1451554206465.png (330x319, 156K)

why should a dev waste time on making a mode where the game plays itself when they could be spending that time actually developing the game and making it better according to their vision

Whoever coined the term "the soft bigotry of low expectations" was bang on the money.

Hey man. Get absolutely BTFO.

Attached: 1553946309882.png (850x653, 78K)

funny how I've never seen a disabled gamer complain about the game

>I have severe problems with reading comprehension

>hurr durr all games need to be playable with 2 stumps
No, fuck your stupid bastardization of the concept of "equality"

I explained exactly why your logic is faulty and your response is ad hominem. Address the points if you disagree with them. What I said is absolutely true. If you aren't challenged you feel no exultation for overcoming the challenge so satisfaction is remarkably reduced. Having trophies don't mean you have bragging rights since the value of those trophies have been watered down due to everyone being able to obtain them with no effort. Use some logical reasoning or rationale to address these points or shut the fuck up.

>i seriously care about disabled gamers! it's not because i suck at the game and want a easy mode!
So now trash like you will use Disabled people? and i thought you scum couldn't make me ever more sick. Want your easy mode? cheat engine with immortal + 10xdamage multiplier, THERE your "i don't want to actually play the game/Experience" mode or is using CE also too hard for you? if so watch a walkthrough on youtube.

where there's a will, there's a way, those people have my respect, like the guy with no arms that finished DS instead of whining like journos and OP.

People using those easy modes will claim they didn't then give feedback based off their easy mode experience. That's the fucking problem.

There are videos of disabled people playing this game and beating bosses, get gud you piece of shit

I wouldn’t hire this fatass to mop the floor

>fuck disabled gamers?
Yes

If you're disabled and can't play the game, there are thousands of other video games out there for you to enjoy. You don't have to play Sekiro.

Don't samefag you fucking moron. see
Address the points or shut the fuck up.

Idk I worry about them retarding it up.

Why even make the game at that point, the only good thing about it is it's "hard" (in the grindy repetitive ninja gaiden sense)

He needs an "Experience mode" for using cheat engine, clearly.

I'd only allow it if it's called "Disabled Mode"

Attached: 1536768440112.jpg (399x370, 51K)

Attached: 177.png (1832x320, 74K)

>hey this one crippled guy did it so all arguments are invalid
What a retarded fallacy.

Why is there a sudden influx of these kind of threads here
Fuck off and die casuals

youtu.be/tso8u4OJLuI
He's not even using the special controller for disabled people. Should we get rid of stairs and make ramps everywhere, too?

Having only 1 difficulty means that enemies are balanced as they should be. 99/100 times, higher difficulties just equate to enemies having more HP and more damage, making said difficulties more tedious, not challenging. No difficulty slider means that the difficulty is just right.

You could also do it like Kingdom Hearts and DQ11 where there are optional challenges to make the game even harder. Things that aren't just straight stat changes, like not being able to purchase items. An enforced Nuzlocke Mode in Pokemon would be amazing, for example.

Attached: 1506320886552.png (504x426, 397K)

"Game Journalist Mode" would be better desu

The 100 disabled people can watch the gameplay on youtube if it's that important to them. The 10 000 game critics can find another job.

PCfags are scrubs lol

>someone actually saved one of my edits from that thread
I thought no one liked it when no one paid up in (you)s

Disabled people are used to overcoming hardships in their life, unlike shitters who pick easy mode in video games

Attached: 1554094766323.png (1280x858, 956K)

>Pokemon Let's Go forces motion controls, well known disabled gamers like Brolylegs are vocal about it preventing them from experiencing the game
*silence*
>From releases a challenging game
WHAT ABOUT THE DISABLED????

OPs arguement is that crippled gamers can't play games. This guy seems to do just fine. This means that a cripple is better than OP at games.

>Should we get rid of stairs and make ramps everywhere, too?
That's just not enough user.
We need to start amputating everyone's legs, for true equality. Only then you'll understand
EQUALITY
EQUALITY
EQUALITY

Now if only 4channel banned these dumb fucks too we'd have a lot more intelligent discourse.

Holy fucking shit this just pointed to the elephant in the room with a neon sign

>using actual cripples to push for easy mode

is there no shame left?

Attached: 464.png (188x128, 3K)

It wouldn't.
It would also improve my experience knowing that journos won't get another subject for their blatantly coordinated articles that bait retarded seething neckbeards into hate clicks.

If you don't want easy mode then you are a transphobe racist piece of $%!@ incel and don't deserve any sympathy whatsoever

Im the guy who requested them, so of course I saved em!

Why are you using disabled people as a shield for your inability to play a game well? It's quite frankly condescending and insulting to insinuate all disabled people are as incapable as you are.

Attached: 1551744355051.png (600x900, 537K)

You made a mistake and completely misunderstood what OP said. There are no points to address because your argument is not just flawed, it's completely faulty. Fix your argument to be in line with the OP's and then we'll talk.

Not that I, assuming what you meant to argue is that allowing players an easy way out takes away bragging rights, disagree.

That is so fucking awesome.
Get blown the fuck out. Go back to twitter, and have a good cry about your sweaty, bloody, painful, smelly rape.

>"I paid 60 bucks and deserve the entire experience!"
Lardass can also buy some softball equipment and still wouldn't be entitled to ever win a match.

dont disabled people want to strive for doing things normal people are able to do? sure it takes extra effort to learn play guitar with your toes but the reward of fulfilment is also much larger.

>cripple guy
Hey dudes I may be different but please dont emphasize it, just let me be, I can do stuff still.
>everyone else
BUT THE CRIPPLES, SEE THEM BEING CRIPPLED AND INEPT, HELP THEM

>Western ‘inclusivity’

Attached: 1C719E03-AB2D-4619-9E62-0E6DCD1F6E70.gif (300x185, 417K)

George W. Bush, ironically enough. As much as that fucking ape bungled everything up and ruined our economy, he was well aware of the oncoming SocJus faggotry.

>“Experience Mode”
If you think there's much of an experience behind Sekiro besides the challenge it offers you'd be sorely disappointed

Spoilers: the meat and potatoes are in the combat, the rest is just dressing

Attached: 1328891575433.png (250x331, 36K)

Exactly. It's a fucking travesty. I'm blind and the game is basically unplayable for me in its current state.

From could easily included braille display support for all item descriptions and add a mode that essentially turns the game into a glorified audiobook, but I guess they just hate blind people.

actual cripples are better at sekiro than game journalists

i won't doubt that actually

Why are able bodied people always the ones using disabled people as a shield? That seems offensive as fuck.

I'm disabled, and a gamer, and I would like to be fucked, yes.

But also, I detest easy modes.

Attached: 1535250427103.jpg (600x616, 132K)

Get a load of this retard

Millenials are straight up pussies about anything that is even slightly hard. Git gud, you entitled whiny twats.

Because it masks their insecurities

Shit heel. I pointed out exactly what I disagreed with and explained why I disagreed with. I didn't misunderstand a single thing about what OP said. I didn't respond to everything OP said. The points he was trying to make to support his argument were bogus and I explained why. I'm not against giving players more options, but his reasons for thinking it is good for them are incorrect. Neither of those things are beneficial for players, even the ones that choose to use easy mode. It also directly impacts the satisfaction of those who do play the game normally because now it will be assumed unless otherwise stated that people are playing on the easier mode.

Don't just jump in with no fucking point, shit for brains.

>B-B-BUT AN EASY MODE IS NECESSARY FOR DISABLED PLAYERS
Disabled players only need things like a comfortable input method, color blind settings, subtitle settings, shit they can't control about their bodies, they can get good just like everyone else
Plus this is the only time when accessibility is ever brought up and not when Nintendo forces more motion control gimmicks into your game
>B-B-BUT LOWER DIFFICULTIES WOULDN'T AFFECT THE GAME
From's games are all about dying over and over learning how to get good, trying to force in an easy mode goes against the entire philosophy plus reviewers would just fucking play on Easy to rush through and shit out their review as quickly as possible without even touching harder difficulties to see if they aren't broken as shit where hitscan enemies kill you in the blink of an eye because the devs were lazy as shit when designing harder difficulties
>B-B-BUT YOU CAN'T HANDLE GAMERS WANTING TO ENJOY THE GAME ON LOWER DIFFICULTIES
Journo fags were the ones crying about how "games don't have to be for you" when their pretentious indie walking sims get shit on but now demand that the popular hard game is made for them and then throw a tantrum from two words: get good

Attached: 123456712378.jpg (535x377, 19K)

>that moment when you realize the only reason journos and reviewers didn't go full retard screeching about MUH EZ MODO with Souls games is because of being able to summon people
>And if it wasn't for that, they would shit on the series just as much over being shit at the game and so on as they are here

Why do these threads bring so many deplorables to the discussion?

guy in OP pic, a disabled gamer from Able Gamers, literally said it would be cool if it had accessbility options. He’s one of the people that helped test that Microsoft accessbility controller

i've seen this screenshot before nice try faggot

More development increases costs. Plain and simple.

I'm a fucking cripple and I'm better than all you hacks at games. Git fucking gud. If you're not better than ME at video games, you should absolutely have 0 say on them.

Put up or shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1545214262936.png (600x964, 868K)

I'm not OP.
Bragging rights and satisfaction refers to those who'd still finish it on normal, meaning they wouldn't lose anything from having an optional easy mode for other people.

As for satisfaction, of whoever plays it on easy, satisfaction is a subjective feeling, and you're a moron if you think you can dictate what does or doesn't feel satisfactory to another person.

>I'm blind
Then maybe you should kill yourself instead.

It would not hurt my enjoyment at all. However, we are assuming that the game is not playable by those people without any proof. This is not the hardest game in the world, it also doesn't require that large of an amount on input. Does the game actually need an easy mode? What makes an easy mode? What if there are still people who think easy is too hard? How does this get balanced?

Actually we do put ramps everywhere for the convenience of disabled people and in some places it’s required by law. Guess what, stairs still exist, you fucking moron.

From Software made their reputation on hard games. They are obviously not gonna throw all that away to please some pathetic pussholes who can't put the hours into memorizing enemy patterns. It's not about bragging rights, it's principle, go play Kingdom Hearts if this shit is too hard faggots.

Attached: 67f.jpg (464x600, 39K)

Yes. Fuck disabled gamers. Not every game can be made for every demographic, and disabled people have no right to demand that creators alter their artistic vision to cater to them.

They have a whole saturated sea of content that they can play - activists have focused on Sekiro purely because it's popular; if it's popular it'll get a lot of buzz and make these shitter article writers a boatload of cash. The fake outrage that happens every time a new FROM game comes out is so transparent it makes me physically ill.

>Plus this is the only time when accessibility is ever brought up and not when Nintendo forces more motion control gimmicks into your game

That was stupid too, are you happy now?

They claim they are disabled too.
>I have joint pain
>I have adhd
Hell for Smash Bros someone said
>I have an unconfirmed 10% Native American heritage and I find this offensive too.

nobody is arguing against accessibility options but an easy mode goes against the entire design philosophy of the game

The left don't understand how condescendingly offensive they are.

>Every game should have an easy mode because think of the disabled people! It's totally not because I'm shit at games and want to breeze through my job!
>Every woman should be a glorified man without even a hint of femininity because being feminine is weakness! You're the sexist, not me!

Attached: 1551387715056.jpg (344x344, 39K)

Yes, I agree, anyone with a RetardEra cookie on their browser should be perma-banned from Yea Forums. Just like trying to access Sadpanda before you've signed in perma-bans you from the site.

As someone with dyspraxia I can really relate to your points but you won’t get anywhere with the fan boy faggots on this board. They won’t hear a bad word spoken about this game.

accessibility options would increase sales

>If you're not better than ME at video games, you should absolutely have 0 say on them.
You may be a cripple, but most of all, you're painfully retarded.

thats a completely different structure, though, and it creates a very different atmosphere. There is a point in making ALL the enemies dangerous, and not relegating that to holes in the ground you need to find.

Real talk, these are just people who really suck at games. I bet 90% of these people actually hate video games.

why ARE journalist so desperate for gamer cred when they hate games?

Attached: 1477533347282.gif (410x230, 1.92M)

Hey! Shit for brains here, is beating Halo on legendary the same as beating Halo on easy?

No fuck you. You are part of the problem.

Is this the new vidya moral outrage of the week, complaining that games being too hard is bigoted against disabled people? Does this ever end?

Attached: 1543800912678.jpg (836x836, 54K)

There's nothing stopping disabled people from playing Sekiro and if they decide they can't play it then there are hundreds of other games for them to try.

>looks like a fucking thumb
Americans, not even once.

It'd have to be a browser fingerprint and not a cookie since cookies are easier to delete to try again.

>the right cuts financial aid for disabled people but the left hates cripples because "a few people on twitter said some problematic things that offended me"
Okay sweetie. I guess conservatives were the real snowflakes after all.

No, fuck you. Anyone who is inept at games should have 0 input on games. That's what caused the casualization of games in the 7th gen. Game journos should be required to beat a difficult game to get hired.

Satisfaction is a subjective feeling and I explained why working towards a goal and accomplishing it feels more satisfactory when you've put more work in. That's a fact. If it's given to you on a platter you don't feel as much satisfaction from it. That's a fact.

As far as people completing it on normal mode of course they would be unaffected when it comes to how they feel after completing the game's normal challenges, but the only way for them to possess any bragging rights for having trophies is if all of those trophies are locked out from easy mode which historically only happens with a few trophies in a list for any particular game. People on easy mode may not be able to platinum a game so to speak, but they would still get most of the trophies and you're mistaken if you think they wouldn't use this as ground to try and falsely brag about their own skill. It just waters down the wine and marginally (but not insignificantly) makes the community of people who enjoy challenges populated by people who only pretend to enjoy challenges.

accesible =/= easy

accessibility options should be discussed separately from easy mode, while people looking for an easier time would benefit from using a mode made for accessbility, it’s real intent would be to make the experience comparably challenging to disabled gamers. They’d still struggle, but not due to problems like rapid-fire parrying

Attached: sekk.jpg (998x847, 555K)

if your advocacy for them requires implimenting a retard mode for all games, then yes. Fuck disabled gamers right in their stem holes. Not everything has to be inclusive. Not everyone has to feel at home or entitled to every fucking thing on the planet, you cryptocommie asshole.

Attached: we need an easy mode.webm (480x360, 2.91M)

Because they likely would get laughed out of the film, TV, novel, ect. crowds by now, and thus have nowhere left to go but to stick to this shit no matter how shit they are at vidya. Thus why wanting everything to eventually just become movies: Because they want to be film journos, but are giant hacks in terms of what they really wish they could do.

The way I see it they just remove RNG from all video games. The way they have to design actual complex patterns you have to LEARN rather than simply being “press (button) within three hundred miliseconds of the prompt appearing on screen or die”. It’s just lazy game design.

Imagine how much power you would have if you controlled holywood.
ohwai-

Now realize that as videogames aren't beholden to these powers, especially in the case of japanese games, realize that the old media is losing a lot of its grip on you. It wants the games to be easy so they can atomize you. Resist them.

will you idiots ever get tired of baiting with this shit? why can't you get a life?

are you reading the thread? there are people defnding and attacking both accessbility and easy mode. I’m also against easy mode, but not against accessibility options.

>auto-parry attacks
thats just straight up some trainer level shit

Why don't people just cheat? Get cheat engine, infinite hp, and you can go explore the world like a handicap now

why dont they just make specific retard friendly versions of games? just like there is region specific versions like GAME (RU) there could be GAME (retard).

True. I'd argue doing the same for Reddit, but sometimes it's imperative to go there because lots of devs post exclusively there, and if you need a fix for a game, you could be SoL.

fuck them, disabled gamers can't even rise up

Oh boo hoo. I have fused wrists which means no articulation at those points alongside severely limited finger mobility. You have trouble coordinating movements, I can barely fucking move the essentials to begin with. Do you look like a clapping seal when you jack off because you have to use two hands? I do. Keep that faggy easy mode garbage away from me, don't use your disability to ask for a handicap in a product you have no essential reason for owning, it's disgraceful.

Attached: 1551832863343.jpg (215x204, 6K)

A big part of the success of the Souls games came from the communal experience of people asking each other for help and exchanging advice. Just look at 80% of the threads about the games on this board for an example of that.

From know this which is why they will never add an easy mode, it would instantly destroy that need for a community built around the game.

Stop with your western SJW lingo. Not everything is for everyone. It's a fact of life. Go fuck yourself you blue haired tranny. I'm sorry that your hormones fucked with your brain's ability to have decent reaction times.

what the fuck is dyspraxia

the guy can’t walk or breathe without aid, son

>phone nigger
>makes garbage tier shitposting thread
The day of the rope for phone posters can't come soon enough

Attached: 1548340386846.gif (355x200, 6K)

based retard

>Finishing any video game
>Ever worthy of bragging rights

Read a book, nigga.

I wasn't implying that it is. I'm implying the exact opposite, that they are different. But the fact remains that there are people in this world that will brag about beating the game on easy as if they beat it on the harder difficulties and there will be no reliable way to prove them wrong unless you dig up evidence. If the game is hard for everyone then it's clear when someone is lying about beating the game when they mistakenly believe something about the end-game because they never experienced it and made an assumption.

Don't get me wrong. I'm perfectly fine with games having easy modes as long as there's clear ways to separate the people who didn't challenge themselves and those who did. It doesn't affect me, but it does affect the community and I acknowledge this. I think it's a bad thing for communities of historically difficult games becoming populated with people who don't actually enjoy those types of games. You shouldn't be endorsing this either.

My house has stairs and no ramps. To get inside and to get to the 3rd and 1st floor. What now, disabled man?

>Ninja gaiden, bayonetta, vanquish have easy modes, are far more complex and harder games than sekiro, yet their hardest modes have .5% completion rates.
>sekirofags pretending some shitter going on easy means anything 'this hardcore game just isn't for you ;)'
Hrmm really makes one ponder...

Attached: 1362362732936.jpg (325x328, 25K)

DMC5 has auto-combo, all modern fighting games have it, Bayonetta had the auto combo thing as well and a very easy mode, none of these games lost their “street cred”, they’re still considered challenging games and enjoyed by millions.

you're a fucking sameposting shitbag. This is not a building these people can't physically get into. They're clearly getting in just fine, you're just shit at video games, are blaming whatever you can. Kill yourself.

If I were to make an easy mode for a game, I would make it absolutely braindead to the point of not being fun. If people complain, I'll tell them that I "made sure even the most of disabled of people could finish the game". No enemies, remove all armor and weapon types, make all chests empty, maybe even remove the music if I'm feeling devious (I'll tell them I'm catering to deaf people). Then once the review start rolling in, it'll be obvious that all the journos played it on easy from the start, since they'll complain that it was too boring, when regular gamers had the full experience.

Attached: 1509586380402.png (518x656, 297K)

>tfw Japs will never listen to some gaijin twitter retard that knows nothing about game design telling them what to do
Based

Attached: 12389723575.jpg (900x810, 55K)

I mean, we do put ramps everywhere

Trannies are mentally disabled.

>Quadriplegic
>has full use of hands

An easy mode isn't an accessibility option. An actual accessibility option is limited to ensuring disabled people aren't too severely disadvantaged when interacting with the game's mechanics, it absolutely does not include the simplification of those mechanics.

Simplifying mechanics condescendingly assumes that people with disabilities are mentally retarded on top of physically disabled. Your anecdote only shows that you personally suck at games; plenty of other disabled people can get a handle on the difficulty just fine so it's obviously not excessively difficult to master even if you have a disability disadvantage.

This. From designs their games to conjure a feeling of accomplishment in the players. Easy mode gives a way to bypass that key element, and isn't exclusive to people who physically can not beat it normally. For people with simply less will to beat it normally, it wouldn't be as entertaining and public reception would reflect that.

Attached: 1552509629751.jpg (1149x891, 139K)

I’m on an iPad

>remove all RNG
>all games become simon says puzzlers
fuck off. rng sucks when used as a main feature, but it's literally the font of fun.

>Ninja Gaiden Black
>"Easy mode"
>Literally the base difficulty everybody said was too hard before cookie face amped the difficulty up even higher

Attached: 1551815779619.png (278x278, 158K)

Yes, I’m sure all disabled people would agree that they can and should have to do these things. Also lifting up a ladder isn’t exactly a complicated or difficult task.

I'm referring to people who play on easy mode. They receive less satisfaction. They have no bragging rights. Acting like this is irrelevant to them is asinine. Acting like it should always be irrelevant to them is asinine. Games lose all meaning if there's no challenge to overcome. They can just as easily watch a let's play if they want to experience the game without needing to interact with the game.

I've hated autocombo since DMC1. It totally defeats the purpose of the game. Even at 12, getting my shit smashed in, I knew there was something fundamentally wrong about using auto.

>NG+ Bell Charm Owl Father Phase 2
Are you fucking kidding me with this shit From? Does the owl have a hitbox or what?

Attached: 1528597940692.jpg (1400x1228, 182K)

Is that the 400 pound hacker named Yea Forums?

this, did Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta become a joke because they have an easy mode?

If bragging about beating a game is so important to you (and JFC, if it is) just have the classic "beat the game on normal" trophy as a gate for taking someone's bragging seriously or not - any achievement got before then would be tied to whether or not they were gotten on normal or not.
Since we agree that satisfaction is subjective, we can also agree that the level of that challenge, that spurs that satisfaction, may vary from person to person as well? After all some people find the normal difficulty in Sekiro too easy, some find it too hard, some feel it's just right.
Just because an easy mode would be easier than normal, doesn't mean it would negate ANY satisfaction to anyone, just like currently playing the game on normal, doesn't negate ANY satisfaction, just because you can play without Kuro's Charm and have a harder time, on NG+.

While "fuck them" is not the correct mentality, the problem with the industry right now is that they think their REAL core audience (the 95% of people that spend money on their games) don't mind getting fucked over so they can catter to the 5% left, and in the end consumers are tired of their bullshit, but of course that turns them into ableist, sexist and whatever they want to call the normal consumer.

The real solution, and that is a solution that we have RIGHT NOW, is having some games made for disabled people, but not 100% of games. By the same logic 100% of cars made (even lamborgini and shit like that) should change their design so disabled people can drive them. Are they going to do it? of course not, because they know that if they change the design in every car so maybe 1% of the real customers can drive it, they while lose a lot more customers.

But they won't do it because they are a fucking company and they think about their main demographic and not some fucked tetraplegic tranny that maybe will buy their car with with fee fee money donated by beta faggots.

Fpbp
Said it better than I ever could

maybe its because I'm from a fighting game background, but Sekiro wasn't nearly as hard as people make it out to be.

Take 10 minute to actually learn the bloody game mechanics.

Attached: 1551051952390.jpg (640x496, 26K)

>apple nigger
Even worse

Easy mode in FROM games, Sekiro especially would change the game too much. Sekiros combat hinges on the difficulty to make it compelling. It being too easy where parry is automatic for example, would change the way the game plays too dramitically, to the point where its not even the same game. The easy players would be playing an entirely different game than what FROM envisioned.

I feel like this is a concerted effort by a group to get FROM to bend the knee. I'm starting to think its much more than just shitters trying to make the game beatable for them.

Attached: 1553781284008.png (600x600, 236K)

If many disabled gamers can master the mechanics then there not being an easy mode doesn't really constitute "a lack of accessibility options for disabled gamers" you retard

>That's what caused the casualization of games in the 7th gen.
Shut the fuck up, you pathetic nerd.

>ninja dog literally unlocks if you suck at the game
>a thread with a bunch of casuals who played on normal are getting upset about an easy mode when actual hard modes are neglected because players only want to play a game once
>'its about artistic integrity ;)'
Hrmm really crackin the noggin on this one..

Attached: 1352151244576.jpg (146x143, 5K)

Quadruple amputees have beaten this game. Your argument is invalid.

Call it retarded cripple mode and it'll be fine

It was not made for people who don’t need it

if the person is incapable or unwilling to get better, the easy mode could still be challenging and provide satisfaction upon completion to them.

Auto combo is one of the most cancerous things I've ever experienced. I accidently turned it on in Bayonetta once and could not understand why I had zero control over my character, what kind of brain dead retard do those modes appeal to?

wouldn't that take development time away from other areas of the game?

My nephew has one fucking hand and can beat this shit. OOT was beaten by a blind man. Brolylegs bodies fags in street fighter using his goddamn chin. How can you hide behind wheelchairs like this and not want to kill yourself or puke every time you look in the mirror. Git gud you absolute fucking shitter. 100% mad, you make me sick you rancid wastoid

Okay sure, but I just don't give a shit if some crippled fuck wants to pretend that they are good at games. Nothing about an idiot beating (I'll just stick with the previous example) Halo on easy and lying takes away from me actually beating Halo on legendary.

>calls someone a nerd on a video game board

what the fuck are you doing here then?

Easy mode already exists. Why don't people just use CheatEngine?

fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=8938

Pick and choose:
>god mode
>infinite posture
>auto deflect
>damage multiplier
>perma stealth
>super speed
>infinite items
>infinite skill points

You can modify the script to make it easier or harder to your liking. Easy mode LITERALLY ALREADY EXISTS.

No evidence for that, but assuming it's true, how does that offset the cost from more development?

What is the endgame for the people ITT advocating for an easy mode? Are they just doing it for (You)s? Are they just retards from discord or resetera?

Reminder that if you complain about the addition of an easy mode due to “muh dev vision” or “muh game integrity” and request harder difficulty modes to devs for games you find easy, you’re a hypocrite

pic related is the correct way to enable disabled gamers. Change the input to their needs, not the core game design.

I think the people asking for easy modes in every game for "accessibility" are being shortsighted. I've seen the argument made that it's as simple as changing health or damage values, but that isn't true at all. For a game like Sekiro, enemies are very aggressive and there are a lot of encounters that you'll get gangbanged on if you just rush in. The problem with this is that health values won't change someone running in to facetank everything, and it won't stop you from getting raped while trying to mash attack instead of deflect. You still have to learn the game. To nullify this it would require tweaks to the AI, changes to enemy placement, etc, and all that takes much more time than just tweaking some values and requires testing to make sure it doesn't break parts of the game.

You think these people would be satisfied with just double damage/health? They'd still get their shit pushed in by bosses and then complain that it's still not accessible enough for disabled gamers, which seems to be more of a secret code for people who are shit at games rather than those who are actually disabled.

DIFFICULTY MODES ARE NOT ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS

Ninja dog is still easier than normal, but requires you to learn the game, nonetheless.
In other words, how an easy mode should work.

That's the point though. Those faggot trannies want your nerd cred because somewhere along the line, it became an indispensable part of their bughunt anal poz fetish, so now while they aren't the artists demographic, corporate, especially marketing is a fucking degenerate with no inhibitions.

No one plays on PC, retard, who the fuck would play games on a machine you use for work?

Forgot pic

Attached: Xbox_Adaptive_Controller_178.0.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

filtered by the chained ogre.
They don't give a shit. They make hard games. Deal with it. It's their thing.

Attached: 1519774381484.jpg (930x916, 71K)

I don't mind discussing and playing games, but i don't feel the need to go ballistic when someone else also wants to enjoy them, and what they ask impacts me in literally no way.

>It was not made for people who don’t need it
>I don't understand the problems with auto, because I've never played it.
Thanks for clearing that up for us.

I don't get it. These fucks could just create their "experience mode" in any game with cheat engine, why all the bitching?

Just watch a movie

>all arguments I disagree with are in bad faith

Based avatar poster

Nope but a bunch of normalfags who beat souls games on normal are just soooo hardcore guis. We just don't want to take the unfathomable experience completed by every popular normalfag youtuber on the planet. I mean how dare they be so entitled!

>game has SJW-pandering
>"Umm, sweatie, this game wasn't made for you. You're not the target audience."

>game is too difficult (which can be fixed by taking like an hour to learn the game's basic mechanics)
>"We need an easy mode! Everyone should be able to play every game! Think of the disabled people!"

Why can't journos just accept that the game's not for them and move on?

Attached: 1507150058948.jpg (554x494, 41K)

I'm phoneposting and think Sekiro should not have an easy mode.

Most of Yea Forums are terrible at video games

this
for example, in Bloodborne I fought Father Gascoigne probably over 100 times before I finally beat him (yeah yeah, I suck)
but I tell you fucking what, the feeling I got from finally beating him was probably the top 5 highs I've had in a decade
going to an easier mode would have cheapened that victory

>not answering the fucking question.
We have a live one, boys.

Hard games existed before Demon's Souls, user, stop choking on that "Perpare to Die" marketing dick.

I mean, yeah.

Get it on pc , get a trainer, then you will realise the game is shit no mather what difficulty

I don't get how people demand video games cater to them while simultaneously believing that video games are a form of art.

Imagine being so braindead from playing rng shitter games your whole life you think the only kind of pattern that you can memorize is “simon says”. News flash faggot, these games you say are good because of rng are just a more abstract form of those reaction time test that you take at a doctor’s office, except instead of flashing a key you have to press on screen, you have a whole one extra step you have to do wherein you learn what animation corresponds to a button. It’s barely any less braindead than the game choosing one of the buttons on your controller at random, flashing it on screen, and failing you if you don’t press it on time. A game of learned patterns can get extremely complex, you can incorporate real world math and science into the gameplay, or just complex patterns of otherwise simple gameplay (see hotline miami, super meat boy). RNG based real time action games are limited to however many animal tier knee jerk reactions you can conjure up, they’re literally games for the unevolved.

I don't understand this argument. Sekiro doesn't require you to be some god gamer with insane reflexes. Its a matter of learning enemy patterns and reacting to them (often with a plethora of viable options). Unless you are severely disabled, surely you can adapt to the game.

>Banned

More like Based

it turns out Yea Forums isn't actually very good at games. good at whining though.

Someone just realised they could generate a lot of internet drama (read clicks) by using the disability argument. And judging by this thread they fucking succeeded.

Attached: 8B7D3067-CDAF-4111-8CFC-3C891EE869F1.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

There are plenty of "Easy Mode" games out there, even more than challenging games like Sekiro. Easy mode is already the norm. Forcing Sekiro to have easy mode would be like forcing the Olympic games to cater to disabled athletes despite the Paralympic games already existing. Fuck off shitter.

Ah yes same how catering to woman and the lgtb did

>Banned
Lmao

Git gud

Fromfags don't want easy mode because they think beating a video game is some kind of achievement and doing anything to belittle what little accomplishment there is in beating a video game is basically insulting their livelihood. It's fucking pathetic.

>But the fact remains that there are people in this world that will brag about beating the game on easy as if they beat it on the harder difficulties and there will be no reliable way to prove them wrong unless you dig up evidence. If the game is hard for everyone then it's clear when someone is lying about beating the game when they mistakenly believe something about the end-game because they never experienced it and made an assumption.

This is a person who thinks that people would be so sad and stupid as to lie about whether or not they had beaten an allegedly difficult video game just to inflate their e-penis. But sadder still is this colossal fucking faggot who actually cares if someone does this thing. Do you want a fucking medal for beating Sekiro? Do you want me to buy you a prostitute and a bottle of vintage champagne? Should I contact your local government and have a fucking parade in your honor because you trail and errored your way through a goddamn video game? Get a fucking life.

I’m glad so many articles are bring made about this, people need to stop with the toxic pride that prevents people from enjoying ENTERTAINMENT products

Did I fucking imply that only fromsoft make hard games? No, I certainly fucking didn't. Illiterate fuck.

Attached: 1554016937819.png (384x449, 271K)

there's a difference between thinking you're wrong, and disagreeing with the argument entirely, but yeah. You're basically right.

>faggots making a massive fuss about this
>game isnt even good

PARRY ATTACK PARRY ATTACK PARRY ATTACK 10/10 COMBAT

I thought the black dude was going to steal the pink car

>lifting up a ladder isn’t exactly a complicated or difficult task.
neither is beating sekiro. the point is that people can overcome things without having to be pandered to.

Why did this whole "muh disabled gaymers" narrative suddenly pop up with Sekiro? Why was nobody saying this when the DS trilogy or BB came out? It's not even that hard compared to From's other games, as long as you learn the game's basic fucking mechanics nothing should be frustratingly hard.

Attached: 1553180129649.jpg (625x552, 97K)

Accessability =! difficulty. Cutomisable inputs are a thing that should be in any game, sure. But if a dev wants to make a game challenging, they will. Not everything is made for everyone, there are plenty of people who aren't physically disabled and just bad at the game that won't be able to play it either.

you forgot every little button or add on to this thing is like $65

This would have zero impact on your playthrough and would help many people

Attached: 52B7523E-F693-45DD-969D-A1D32FB92375.jpg (1262x366, 234K)

Besides NGB, which isn't even an example because were Vanquish and Bayonetta touted about and sold for their difficulty alone?

No, no they weren't. Buying a game renowned for its difficulty only to then create a way to circumvent the difficulty defeats the whole purpose of buying the game in the first place. It's like making a space game and then changing the whole genre because a modern contemporary setting appeals to more people. The fuck was the point of making the space game in the first place?

Ultimately though it all comes down to this - the developer wanted to make a hard game that requires reflexes, and that's the end of it.

Neither to press a button at the right time

>How would having a “Experience Mode” (auto-parry attacks, for disabled gamers and those who want to explore the world of Sekiro) hurt your time with the game?
Overcoming an obstacle isn't as satisfying when you know you can just bypass the obstacle.

I have bloodborne, but I haven't played it yet, nor have I played any of the dark souls games but I know From has made a reputation for making games that are challenging or even 'hard' by gamer standards. I don't remember any of the previous games getting this kind of 'GAME IS TOO HARD, THERE NEEDS TO BE AN EASY MODE' controversy unless it was just less prominent, so why is Seikiro getting all this shit tossed at it? Is it because its their newest IP?

Attached: 1531106339627.gif (291x244, 1.88M)

An "experience mode" isn't actually giving you the "experience" that the creators intended. Games are art now, so you need to respect the vision of the artists responsible for making it, especially since Fromsoft is headed by people of color.

There are already action games out there that feature both an easy mode, and various hard modes, that makes them way harder than Sekiro is (NG on master ninja for example), so what the fuck are you arguing about? Classic case of FROM babbies thinking Miyazaki created Heaven and Earth.

You can't play co-op in sekiro.

It seems to be a common typo on other websites.

>suck dick at Souls games
>instead of whining that the game didn't cater to me, I just accept that it's not my kind of game and move on
Gee, it's almost as if Sekiro isn't the only game in the world, and I can easily move on to another one if it's not for me.

Attached: negativity.jpg (640x628, 69K)

If they are unwilling then that is their problem. If incapable then I'm afraid this is not the game for them. Not every game needs to sacrifice its vision in order to cater to absolutely everyone.

Lol, literally people beating the game playing with bananas/bongos/guitars and still think they need to make the game easier.

No, the reason why the developers don't want to add a mode like that is because that means allocating resources towards that rather than towards other areas of the game that they instead want to work on.

Journalists seriously need to go fuck themselves. They're all so fucking inconsiderate.

Attached: 1511622147880.jpg (722x349, 139K)

>can't even take a screenshot
I believe you are disabled, but just mentally

beating a hard game by figuring it put and getting good is the From experience. ur asking them to gut their biggest hype generator. ADA laws dont consider disabled gamers to be a protected class in need of special accommodation in difficulty settings -- as others pointed out, you can still access the content by watching online. also, what are we going to do to accommodate blind gamers who want to hear all the dialogue by playing?

why are people so upset about this game specifically? it's one of the few developers with a decent budget still making niche games and these fags want to be pandered to suddenly, fuck off and go play something designed for you

>There are already action games out there that feature both an easy mode
Go play those instead of crying then.

Probably because you can't cheese Sekiro by summoning, overleveling, or abusing an especially powerful weapon. You actually have to learn how to play the game.

because it's a new tactic. They have a thinktank of shitposters who beleive in the cause to fucking think this shit up for them and when the people with social power give the word, Yea Forums gets really shitty for a week or 2.

he's literally quadriplegic
if he can do it, you have no excuse
stop hiding behind disabled people

you can easily grind or co-op or equip an OP weapon / magic to deal with problems, you can’t in Sekiro, every boss fight is played the way devs intended

Vegtables should be euthanized

Attached: B045BA90-EE6E-4052-B1A9-7C3008AA5041.png (900x900, 589K)

So anyone that criticizes any trash indie art game is an evil incel bad guy, but they're allowed to dog pile on any game because they're too fucking worthless to understand the phrase "its not for me"?

Attached: 1366308578840.jpg (600x346, 34K)

basically this.

People who want auto-win games are simply not the audience. It would be like walking into the local cinema and watching a children's movie and then going online to complain about how the movie doesn't suit my tastes. I wasn't the target audience to that piece of entertainment.

Attached: lvlt7dvi0V1qzqhv2.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Here's your "experience mode", now quit whining.

Attached: cheatengine.png (250x250, 144K)

Why do people who don't play games always want to put their stupid fucking opinions out there? Putting an "easy mode" that OP described (which isn't even that, it's a game plays itself mode) is not how the developers meant for the game to be played. Games like this are hard for a reason. It rewards good play and makes every reward for succeeding earned. You literally have to get better to advance. This shit just takes away all incentive. Why not just YouTube someone else playing if this is what you want? Its literally the same fucking thing at that point. When did we get to the point where being GOOD at something, or at least better than others, is seen as a bad thing?? Society is infested with fucking babies.

not every game is for everyone. i'm not asking for an fps module in my 4x game because i hate the hard part of thinking

You know why.

>quadriplegic
>moves hands and fingers

?

That’s not quadriplegic, that’s another type of problem, but not that one

Some people don't like combat in games in general, preferring the atmosphere, story or rpg elements. A difficult game should always offer an easy way to enjoy the other qualities the game may offer. This is no exception.

u can farm skill points and prayer beads, to an extent

why the fuck does everybody feel fucking entitled to experience everything?

should from software also create a blind mode where some ethereal voice says "parry now nigga" for the visually impaired?

Attached: 1533745679332.jpg (600x800, 84K)

liberals have absolutely no shame and they only care about themselves, they dont give a shit about any disabled people
they just want an excuse for being shit at games

Point is, plenty of hard (herder than Sekiro) games have an easy mode without problem.
FROM just likes to ride on the "Prepare to die" narrative, because retarded nerds eat it up.

you can experience it by gitting gud :^)

You are a special kind of dipshit. I can only hope you're trolling.

Easy mode is not accesibility in many ways. There not that many disabilities that would benefit from an easy mode without being alarmingly condescending. Why is the debate focused around that? If anything, it's not really a matter of the game developers (outside of colour blindness modes among other things) but console developers in this case. And Sony and Microsoft have already done quite a bit in that respect, and it's very good. Nintendo needs to do catching up, however, their consoles and games are usually very fucking bad for several disabilities because of gimmicks.

The point of this game is the combat, dumbass. That is literally 100% the point and appeal.

>Can't refute an argument.
>G-go away!

>I get angry when people complain that I shouldn’t ask devs to change their games
>so now I’ll also complain just like them when they want to change it, instead of showing I’m the reasonable one and they’re applying double standards

I guarantee that devs have experimented with what you're talking about and they found it was shit, unfun and no focus group would touch it with a rented pair of hands
When you're wondering why nobody goes for the EASY SOLUTION HOLY SHIT IT'S SO OBVIOUS it's usually because they tried already and it was a dismal failure.
You think these people wouldn't want to sell you a cheat engine? Fuck yeah they would. But they never do, and there's a reason for that

Attached: 1478604854642.jpg (640x577, 60K)

This

learn what things mean before you post

Balancing over more than a single difficulty requires testing. Instead of paying for a demographic they didn't care about, and wasn't the focus, they avoided any confusion by making just the one difficulty, just like in many other games.

>argument
what argument?

quadriplegic is having no movement below the neck

And? Of the few disabled gamers I've played with they were already paying far more than that on jank solutions, some of which break games' TOS and can result in a ban. It's more expensive than free but it works, and gives them the ability to have an experience closer to the intended one than would an easy mode.

>How would having a “Experience Mode” (auto-parry attacks, for disabled gamers

How many "disabled" gamers are there that actually want to fucking play Sekiro? It's disturbing as fuck that you guys want to use actual retards to your own gains.

>if the person is incapable or unwilling to get better,
Nigga wut? No one is incapable of learning to use basic pattern recognition and muscle memory/reflexes. And if they are unwilling, then why in the name of fuck are they even playing the game to begin with? An easymode won't solve shit in these cases since the player in mind would either be legally classed as a vegtable or they would still be bored out of their minds even on easy since they would still fail at the most basic shit (like walking and moving the camera at the same time) possible if they straight up REFUSE to learn.

>the easy mode could still be challenging and provide satisfaction upon completion to them.
Then it would not be an EASY MODE now would it? Because the player would only feel satisfaction upon feeling that they have gained something from playing the game, which on easy mode, they would not.

There are varying degrees of paralysis, dipshit.

its impossible to balance a multiplayer with multiple difficulties without splitting up the community further.

if a game had a difficulty called "ninja dog" and it made fun of you for picking it at every turn in 2019 then games journalists would be even more butthurt

Tetraplegia, also known as quadriplegia, is paralysis caused by illness or injury that results in the partial or total loss of use of all four limbs and torso; paraplegia is similar but does not affect the arms

the disability argument has no weight in this context. The game has to be designed around the concept of disability accessibility in very early pre-production. Sekiro is basically impossible for the hearing impaired or colorblind or people with half a hand and play games with their feet.

>hurt your time with the game?
It doesn't, and I wish people would stop parroting this as the only possible objection.

It hurts THEIR time with the game - they're playing something other than what the developers wanted. The difficulty is a feature, not an obstacle.
>but how do you know what From wanted?
Because if they wanted an easy mode they would've put one in the fucking game.

>parry
He doesn't know.

If I make a puzzle game do I have to include autosolver too, so retards can get through it? It's not so much a matter of not wanting to make it, but rather allocating resources to make something that developer doesn't see a reason to make. Additional difficulty modes still need to be designed and playtested.

Attached: 1552803920748.gif (600x438, 1.09M)

If you want the game to just play itself you can watch a YouTube video

Just make the attacks hit for less damage, an easy mode doesn't need to be brain dead to be helpful.
that plenty of other games managed to stay challenging (in hard modes) and still include easy modes, without ruining anything.

they can watch a no commentary playthrough on youtube you concern trolling twat

they are are the SJW death squads hiding under anonymity. They want to kill your communities, but they can't blend if they can't fucking win anything. This is why they hate fighting games and other hardcore genres, and actively work to commodify and atomize them when they can't conceivably control them from the inside, like with strategy, or fighting.

fuckin normies. if it's too hard for you - don't play it, this game is simply not for you.

Get cheat engine if you really give a fuck about an easy mode. fucking chump. It's not that hard of a game anyways.

? Sekiro doesn't have multiplayer.

>Oh no everyone is having fun with something, I want to jump on the same bandwagon but I don't have what it takes. Please change that something to fit my needs so Ii can be part of the cool kids.

pic related

Attached: normies.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

the real question is why is the ashina combat art so fucking bad
not only does it cost spirit emblems but it doesnt even have heavy properties that interrupt enemies

What about making horror games less scary?

How would a less scary mode hurt your time with the game?

Have sex

To be real though, you're still missing the experience of the game if you play any of those below normal, and I have a friend who played bayonetta on assisted and what a surprise they never played the game again or really got any enjoyment out of it. The devs probably think it helps sales but the existence of easy modes on those games likely lessens a certain group of people's enjoyment of the game because they picked easy.

Easy mode exists and it's called twitch streamers

Doesn't a PS4 have the posibility of enabling color blind screens and changing buttons for input, for example? These two almost completely erase the need for devs to mind that, unless you can't use controllers other than the DS4 on PS4, which would be shitty (I have no idea). Does the game not have subtitles?

Fuck musicians for making music the deaf cant enjoy

The only reason items exist in NG2 is to allow casuals a method of circumventing the difficulty by constantly giving them free health so they don't have to learn from their mistakes. Actively using them lowers your score which is essential to getting money to buy weapons,upgrades,etc.

>The marketing told me it was a hardcore game for hardcore gamers.
That is the dumbest point I have ever heard, marketing can say whatever it wants. Fucking marketing for overwatch and lawbreakers said they were fastpaced arena shooters when that's not even close to being true. Action games from their first inception of dmc1 have been about mastering combat mechanics, the difficulties represent different steps in mastering said mechanics. Sekiro is the same by such margins and if the greatest of the genre can manage making balls to the wall hard games while having a one handed mode I'm sure fromsoft can too. Hell MGR which has the greatest mechanical parallel to sekiro whos revengeance mode is harder than normal sekiro could dream of still has a .9 completion rate on steam.

Putting in an easy mode doesn't make the hard modes any less of an achievement. You're just putting yourself on a pedestal for completing normal because you were fed marketing to fellate your ego.

Attached: 1414647905287.png (473x489, 469K)

I'm doing alright so far, don't feel the need of an easy mode yet, but the point still stands, if someone wanted an easy mode, it wouldn't impact my experience.

Thank God that From is a Japanese studio. You retardera faggots can keep screeching about MUH DISABLED GAYMERS all you want, but there in japan, they can ignore your western cancer.

Attached: 1553830030336m.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

From Software has been making ball busters since their first stint into video game making. If you go and buy a fucking From game knowing their pedigree, especially recently with games like Dark Souls and Sekiro, and then you get mad and start victimizing, then you're disabled in more ways than one.
Get a fucking grip.

Attached: 1377842530101.jpg (640x1452, 147K)

why should vegetables get special treatment over blind or deaf people?

why doesn't every game company come up with expensive, elaborate ways to make all their games playable for every type of vegetablism out there?

I figured you didn't have anything left to say. ;)
As i said FROM is already catering to people with (mental) disabilities, after all.

a simple “skip” button would help a lot of people that would give up on the game entirely and refund it. A skip button is really easy to implement

I'd be okay with an easy mode as long as it means barring easy mode players from accessing online and getting achievements.

>Females ruin everything

I agree From games shouldnt have an easy mode but this argument is terrible and makes you look retarded

>You would still have the satisfaction and bragging rights for finishing it properly due to trophies / achievements.
then the easy mode babbies start crying they want the achievements too and it's not fair to gatekeep rewards behind difficulty

>there are disabled people who didn't build their own shinobi prosthetic so they could play the game normally

Japs don't give a fuck about your gay ass social panderings

>Yea Forums says it's not made for you so don't play it
>same Yea Forums cries and shits itself when games aren't made for them

Attached: 1517415705635.jpg (500x280, 35K)

wheres his neck lmfao

The most satisfying games i've ever played all have no difficulty modes. Super monkey ball, jak and daxter series, SMB2, etc.

Difficulty settings always rob the player of tight, controlled experiences and feelings of achievement. Scaling difficulty was the worst thing to ever happen to videogames.

Attached: m9aftx1hXt1rnvlipo1_500.gif (500x281, 994K)

Sekiro already has an easy mode, you can cheese literally every boss. It also has a hard mode too, the demon bell and kuro's charm. But that's not even my argument there, what I'm saying is that there are plenty of games out there with easy mode, it's the norm, why should Fromsoft be forced to add an easier mode to Sekiro? Are they not allowed to make whatever game they want?

and plenty of games harder than Sekiro don't have an easy mode

it's at least the third time we had this thread today, calling it "experience mode" wouldn't even be true as Sekiro experience is it's difficulty, you remove the challenge and the game become a lot more generic and it's not carried by it's graphic or story.
Just admit that you are bad at games user, the people who wants an easy mod are not disabled and just fags who don't want to learn how to press L1. Don't give me shit about disabilities, if even a paraplegic guy can play through the game then so can any game journalists
lack of coordination, it's more or less hampering, I'm not that user but it doesn't stop me from playing vidya
I suck at any ball sports and certain manual works or movement. I used to have trouble using a fork & knife or peeling potatoes when I was younger but I worked around it

That's fine with me, i pirated their game anyway.

It would impact the experience of devs because they'd know you're a massive vagina

Then what is the fucking point in even having the game?

>allocating resources
as if pumping up player health and making enemies less resistant and their attacks weaker takes any "allocating of resources" you pitiful brainlet.

No one is forcing them to do shit.

>I used to have trouble using a fork & knife or peeling potatoes when I was younger but I worked around it
Hey, at least you've probably got a pretty tough skin over it.

they don't give a fuck. if you don't like their product, don't buy it. Retard.

>The whole gimmick of fromsoft is "difficult" games
>Asking a company to get rid of their gimmick
>mfw

Attached: 1551784193995.jpg (500x342, 23K)

>putting a skip button in a puzzle game of all thing
>person is stuck on the first or second button so they press the skip button
>they don't learn to use their brain so the next puzzle are still hard to do (and probably exponentionally harder) so all they will do is press the skip button until they get to the credit
You should be a game designer user.

No, but they're trying to shame them into putting a mode in.

any extra modes to pander to retards and those who aren't really interested in gameplay in the first place does detract from the game and its gameplay because it takes resources away from the game and its gameplay to develop

sengoku rance had difficulty modes and it was by far the best game I've ever played.

Attached: burnt pubes.jpg (786x264, 38K)

Putting in an easy mode isn't necessary. It's a pointless addition. Difficulty modes aren't accessibility options, disabled gamers can play the game just fine with the current accessibility options provided.

The inability of some people to actually play the game has nothing to do with discrimination against disabled people. It just means it's not a game meant for those people who can't play well. And that's okay.
It's okay for a game to not really be your thing. There's no reason a developer should need to go out of their way to add in an easy mode if they don't really want to. Not every game has to be made for everyone, and screaming at it until you get your easy mode is absolutely ridiculous.

THIS

Holy Christ you and me both, brother. I was stuck on him for the better part of a week as I wasn’t able to fit much playtime in between work and school. I still remember the bowl of cheap oatmeal I was eating, the mug of shitty coffee I was drinking, the damp drizzly weather outside and the coziness in my living room when he finally went down.
Fuck I really need to finish that game.

I see a lot of shitters trying though.

Stop projecting you weird fetishes on everyone user.

It would hurt other people's time with the game because if things got too hard, instead of putting in effort to learn the patterns and getting the satisfaction of beating a boss after 20 attempts some people would just turn the difficulty down instead and ruin their experience.

A game where half the appeal is that it's known for its challenge WOULD be hurt in sales if it was no longer known for being challenging.

>then the easy mode babbies start crying they want the achievements too and it's not fair to gatekeep rewards behind difficulty.
^^Fucking this^^

We have seen shit like this in MMO's for DECADES now.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2U_7GVHZhI Disabled people can play as well

That's more QA testing that has to be done, which isn't free. It absolutely takes up resources.

It does when you realize they have to balance other shit in the game to make it work, see that's the only way you could add an easy mode without fucking up the development too hard.

you can skip the game and watch it on youtube

I'm sure they'll enjoy the social challenge of telling everyone to fuck off.

really? because I think if there were no girls in this dumb hubby the noob casuals would never pick up the game in the first place. They'd stick to FIFA or GTA.
Remember when Unreal or even CS was hardcore and only hardcore male players played it? either you'd adapt or GTFO

I blame LoL and i'ts culture that brough girls and soibois into this dumbgaming culture. Now you see shit like multiplayer games like Overwatch, WoW, and whatnot full of people crying for balance patches. These are the same people crying about hard games.

You dont happen to be a gurl gamur do you?

>sees the word vagina
>instantly thinks about fetishes
Perhaps you should turn the mirror on yourself

Attached: lain_at_computer.gif (500x357, 107K)

kek he wasnt even that hard, got him on my first try.
Now the banjo chick and Genichiro, those are hard boss

Why do most puzzle games have very limited number of uses for skip or don't have it at all? I think the answer is the player will often just lose interest in the game and as a developer I don't want it to happen.

entitled

The ONLY """"people"""" who complain about games being "too hard" are games journalists, because games journalists DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

its already easy mode. hard mode is ringing the bell

Here is my advice, get it on PC, play until you hit your first roadblock. This will be Butterfly or Genichiro. Then get a fucking trainer and finish the fucking game.

Now here is the important part. If the game is really worth playing it won’t mater that you finished it with a trainer. A good game will not be ruined by that, you gone play trough it again and again and again without help

I finished DS1 10 times, maybe even more.

>those who want to explore the world of Sekiro
...? What the fuck is there to "explore" if the difficulty is gone? Sekiro doesn't really have a robust story or interesting enough locales to carry itself if the challenge of all the enemies are gone.

Attached: 1551335687036.jpg (693x655, 306K)

video game addiction is a mental illness

Yeah, fuck 'em.

Yelling at them on Twitter and giving them bad press in news articles, and trying to spin the issue as "If from really cares about disabled gamers there should be an easy mode" in order to try and guilt trip them into adding one through social pressure, is definitely describable as 'trying to force'

very impressive
I though quadriplegic meant you can't move your hands or your legs though?

>my take on the experience is what everyone should agree with

some people might find the story and world exploration interesting, even though you didn’t

Theres a video of a dude that is blind and plays mortal kombat guided by the sounds of the characters
Yet there are these gaming "journalists" who cant play a fucking video game or cant take the time to learn it
This is some pathetic lazy bullshit theyre putting into debate

It's not about actually playing the game for them, they're just mad that something exists that isn't made to cater to them. A modern game journalist's existence is dedicated to trying to get developers to stop catering to the fanbase and instead cater to them personally.

See
There's varying forms of paralysis

playing the game is the experience

Because on the long terme easy mode become the normal mode, the normal mode become the difficult mode and you have a new era of game dumbed to the point the player is handholded like a 4yo.
And stop hiding behind disabeld, they should have control remaping and adapted controller not dumbed down game;

Seriously those people don't enjoy playing game at all, they just want interactive movie.

>muh disabled
Go fuck yourself, people never used that excuse before so it isn't valid now. The fact gaming """journalists""" are piggybacking off cripples because they can't play video games is disgusting.

Attached: 1527292230474.jpg (1606x662, 105K)

Bingo.

There's disabled people that have finished iron man, climbed Mount Everest, and beaten Sekiro.

It detracts from the experience.
At least in Dark Souls, people giving up on the game early on is a narrative point in the game.
The implication between the hollowing system and the fact you mainly face hollows early on is that if you give up you become one of them.

you and i both know the only reason anyone is talking about "easy mode" at all is because this game has no multiplayer. if this were just dark souls 4 no one would give a fuck because they know their EZ MODE experience would never translate to the pvp and they would get shrekt.

These faggots just want to say they've played it so they can be hip and cool with the soulsborne crowd so they can pretend to be hard core. No multiplayer makes it easy for them to blend right in because they never have to prove themselves otherwise.

If I were a dev who implemented an easy mode I think I would be pretty butthurt when I saw journalists judging my game based off of a mode that only exists to push shitters to the end. Journalists should only being playing the game on the difficulty that provides the experience the developers intended.

>Now here is the important part. If the game is really worth playing it won’t mater that you finished it with a trainer. A good game will not be ruined by that, you gone play trough it again and again and again without help
What? So, a good game is only good if you can REMOVE the gameplay and still have fun? That sounds retarded AF.

journos never cared before because videogames have never been under such an intense microscope before. reading a videogame magazine in the 2000's was like reading fluff pieces on why OOT was a grand achievement or what the latest game was going to play like. Nobody cared about minorities, but the times have changed.

and there are disabled people who have had sex and you didn’t, so?

>disabled gamers
When people say this they mean "women" don't they?

Attached: 1539462443400.jpg (128x128, 4K)

For example, Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii is way more restrictive on its players than anything related to From Software. IF we're talking about actual accesibility for disabled people.

However, quite a bit of the thread seems to go on to show how much some anons will go off for being evil for the sake of it. Fuck the disabled although anyone with half a brain will see that even talking about them in this context is classic deflection, I guess?

>I just don’t think my experience would be ruined by accessibility options

is anyone really against accessibility? i'm all for people with disabilities being able to experience something with say, a controller made specifically for them. the real problem is journalists are saying "i'm too stupid and have poor reaction time, so games should be dumbed down to my worthless skill level". the fact that a quadriplegic finished sekiro, but able bodied journalists can't speaks volumes.

I really hate that able-bodied game journos are using disabled people to cover up the fact they just want easy games to able to play them without putting in time getting good. I suffer from hypermobility, especially on my hands and fingers, which means my ligaments suck. Every year, my joints get stiffer and I suffer through more pain, and yet, I get better at fighting and stylish action games every year as well. I don’t need an easy mode to beat a hard game, all I want is more accessibilty options to be able to use non-traditional controllers to play the games that I want. Being told by journos that easy mode is for people like me is incredibly insulting and I hope more disabled people to call them out on their bullshit.

Top kek where did that come from? Dont project your insecurities on me.

>this book is too hard to read, I demand they make a movie!

Attached: 56u563u7uii65u34.png (645x729, 97K)

>videogames have never been under such an intense microscope before
I see you weren't alive during the game violence/ devil worshiping scares. Developers back then told them to fuck off instead of capitulating.

you did not read that right. If the game is worth it you are going to play trough it again without a trainer

>EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FOR EVERYBODY!
No, retard.

Learn a game? Understand mechanics? get this ableist shit out of my face you bigot

>Difficulty modes aren't accessibility options, disabled gamers can play the game just fine with the current accessibility options provided.
That is a bold claim that you cannot possibly back up and no one piece of ancedotal evidence does not make you right. The only reason auto mode even exists in bayonetta is because one dev had a cousin who had one arm and thus couldn't manage the control scheme of normal games.

I'm not saying that they should be forced to put in an easy mode but there are two facts here. One sekiro is an action game and there are better action games with more complicated learning curves that have managed having easy modes while still maintaining high level skill. Thus it is fair to hold Fromsoft to the same margin considering platinum, capcom, and team ninja have done this better than them. Two there is objectively no loss of quality by having an easy mode in the game, and the only possible thing that would happen would be that maybe more casuals would support the developer you like.

Players who seek challenges will still seek challenges, players who don't want to learn will never learn. Rising thunder and the entire fgc is a perfect example of this. If miyazaki wants to keep his game that way its fine but its silly for people here to gatekeep over something that is ultimately pointless. In any other game you'd call people who play on normal/easy shitters and move on with the conversation.

Which proves my point that an easy mode is not needed
Like someone said in this thread, if you put a skip button in a puzzle game, youre encouraging the player to not finish the game because of the progressive difficulty nature. In these games using the first skip button makes you press it later on constantly because youre not learning the game or using your brain for the puzzles -> youre getting lazier
Up next: Educational system should have easier tests for people with bad grades

Why wasn't there this amount of journalist bitching for all three Souls games and Bloodborne? Sekiro is arguably easier than them once you "get" the mechanics.

Attached: 1542950572363.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

But why?
I'm an absolute brainlet at RTS games so I don't play them, clearly it's not a genre for me.
If you don't have reflexes for action games then why the fuck are you playing them and why the fuck are you demanding for them to be made easier despite not being the target audience?

They keep claiming they're doing it for disabled people but that's clear fucking bullshit, I'm all in for making games more accessible for disabled people but that's the matter of controls, a hardware issue.
And if your disability makes you slow then why the fuck even attempt to play action games in the first place? Even though it's sad, you can't really play them so why play a shitty gimped version of it when you can play puzzle or strategy games instead?

its a continuation in a line of games that do. From is not going to change their design process to add difficulties.

>>I'm from a fighting game background
you sound like a fucking retard, seriously, did they hit you on the head once to often ?

What enjoyment do these people get out of playing a gameplay focused game with all the challenge removed? I completely understand why people like walking sims, but in those the experience is focused on something else.

>for disabled gamers
Stop hiding your incompetence behind cripples, its disgusting

Those were superficial arguments at best, funded by the NRA and partisan republicans to deflect blame from unregulated gun sales being the cause of gun violence.

More like the white upper middle class able game journo use non-white, women and disabled as shield to deflect the fact they are complete incompetent and illiterate retard in a manner we could sumarise as "White Man Burden 2.0"

t. r/gatekeeping

There are plenty of games for that. Stop buying games as a fashion statement.

Attached: 1354951448284.jpg (466x392, 47K)

I'm 100% against an easy mode, but if they need one, do it the route of MGSV and others. Give them a chicken hat, make them look like pussies, and cut off half or all of the ending or even further, half of the third act so they can't say they're part of the nonexistant "club" of actually beating the game how it was intended.

That's only if you -really- want that easy mode holy shit just play the game it's not that hard.

I fucked a vagina out of the stupid dota fad, so win some lose some.

It’s the fresh hot new flavor of the month and they can’t beat it to see what other things they can complain about for their shitty clickbait articles.

Remember how From never had meaningful tutorials? Yeah, those that are now in Sekiro

Strangely they are learning from having done the same before. If only they could apply themselves to the games as well as the bitching.

>The only reason auto mode even exists in bayonetta is because one dev had a cousin who had one arm and thus couldn't manage the control scheme of normal games.
There are many ways to go around that though, specially with the special controllers now on the market, or the possibility of button-input relocation. I fundamentally agree though, different modes just are a bit of a hassle when done poorly.

You are more disabled than disabled people you faggot.
Type quadriplegic vs corrupted monk in youtube you shit

>Up next: Educational system should have easier tests for people with bad grades
You're saying this like the education system actually punishes people for doing poorly. I went to a university that taught remedial classes and gave degrees to people that wouldn't have passed high school 40 years ago.

I was agreeing with you. Maybe my post came off wrong. But I was saying disabled people aren't inept.

You know the games good when casuals cry about it.

>Everything should be curated to my needs and it should also be free
It's an extremely niche product that they went out of their way to develop for an extremely niche audience, they're charitable enough to have even bothered in making the fucking thing and that still isn't enough for you?

Yeah, and those people exist in the same number of those "disabled" gamers who want to play this game. Near fucking zero

>fuck disabled gamers
Unironically yes. Why don't you see vidya offering a Narration&Self-Playing mode for blind people? How about a hands-free autoplaying mode for armless cunts? Because its a fucking waste of time a resources that is completely without purpose beyond inclusion. It defeats the ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF THESE GAMES.
The point of FromSoft games comes from its difficulty. Remove that and you eliminate a core pillar, toppling the whole structure. Plus moronic fucking shitters would use EZ modo so they can be a part of the "In" crowd without putting in any effort at all.
If a fucking disabled person or a journalist wants to play a FromSoft game than they can fucking GIT GUD OR GIT OUT

what fucking controller?

Yes I know that but it isnt really that obvious at least in my privateuni you get expelled if you fail several courses

There isn't any summoning in this game. Nobody to play the goddamn game for you

Is english not your first language or something? From games always have always had good tutorials, when IMO, they didn't really need them. these games are extremely straightforward.

Fuck disabled gamers and people in general. If you wan't to shit everything up why don't you come together with all your missing parts and fucked up brains and make something for cripples.

what if you just didn't buy products that aren't for you

Why is it that when a new souls game comes out these types of news from journalists always come out?

Attached: hex maniac (pokemon) pokemon character pokemon trainer 7107153.jpg (1163x1152, 152K)

Access ramps and elevators to all mountains!
Free degrees to bad students!
And thats how you ruin any challenge in this world

Just download fucking cheats if you're that bad

next step would be to give the retards achievements. not having them would hurt their feelings.

Yes im not a native english speaker sorry

It's okay user

HHHNNNNNNGGG THOSE FUCKING LIPS
IS THERE MORE TO THIS PICTURE?!

Attached: 1500861895874.jpg (500x500, 54K)

CUTE

Because then these shitheads start complaining that the mode is listed separately and they don't want to feel bad about playing a designated easy mode and so game devs make games easier on the whole so as to placate the masses
Get the fuck out of my hobby you normies

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 3.37.37 PM.png (1616x1148, 810K)

watch a let's play, handlets.

Attached: 1551207366805.jpg (660x680, 55K)

Man why can't I fly to the moon? It sucks and NASA needs to put me in their space program because I am entitled to go to the moon. Look, I really do have sympathy for disabled people, but everything isn't for everybody. To the non-disabled folks (physically anyway), fuck off and find a new hobby or git gud. I have a few games that I couldn't complete because of difficulty but I have more important shit to come on the internet and bitch about.

All this fake outrage over the easiest game they've made in a decade really shows how desperate anyone with a Twitter account is for attention.
A generation ago people wouldn't pick up a game if it was deemed too hard, they knew it wasn't made for them
Now everything has to be made for everyone, which really just means nothing is made for anyone.

there are videogames designed for disabled people you know?, this isn't one of them

Why would anyone want to play this game if not for the challenging difficulty along with the gameplay? The story is mediocre, the graphics too, people play it because they want to be challenged and overcome those challenges through their efforts. An easy mode to this game is pathetic and unnecessary.

>Hiding their how big of shitters they are behind "Disabled gamers"
do these people have no shame?

>comparing having a NASA position to being a weeb faggot sitting on your ass all day playing "hard videogames"

The fact that you think disabled people need you to compromise and simplify a game mechanically in order to make it more accessible is so absolutely condescending. Go fuck yourself. Disabled people are not incompetent, quit patronizing them.
Actual accessibility options for disabled people are things like color compensation and sound design philosophy and alternate control schemes or wholly remappable inputs. You know, options that allow disabled people to access and interact with the game's mechanics without being as severely impacted by their disability.
An accessibility option for a one handed gamer is compatibility with their choice of one handed control scheme, not your condescending notion that they can't handle learning the mechanics as they are.

Accessibility options should allow the disabled to play as skillfully as the abled, what you're suggesting is to assume that they're too stupid to learn in the first place.
There's no reason a disabled person can't out-skill an abled person when you give them sufficient access. In fact, they regularly do. Disabled people with all kinds of physical issues go very far in terms of playing games skillfully.
The only person that an easy mode benefits is one who doesn't really care to develop skill at the game in the first place, and I'm going to be very blatant and say that the game just flat out isn't made for that person. Disability or no.

>experience mode
>easy mode
>for a game whose content is entirely the difficult gameplay
if the game was braindead easy it would be over as fast as a speedrun, I dont get it. Watch the story cutscenes on youtube if you're that fucking bad because that's the only content besides the gameplay

Attached: 1093673489.jpg (1172x1646, 344K)

Shut the fuck up, you know exactly what that allegory meant, you smartass motherfucker.

yes

That was exactly the example I was thinking of
>easy mode raid: experience the story, welfare loot
>regular raid: hard mode challenge, good loot, achievements, mounts, possibly extra story content
Then all the crybabies complaing and scream that they deserve access to all of the hard mode rewards. It's never, ever enough

I don't understand people who want a skip boss button or an easy mode, at that point you're paying like $80 for the same thing you would get with watching a streamer for free.

He does know why it's irrelevant, you worthless fuck.

based

I am making a game and the only easter egg so far is a "games journalist" mode where everything move at about 10%.

that reminds me, anybody remember the name of that cancelled japanese souls like game that was supposed to release on playstation a few years back

WELL please POST IT THEN

>Then all the crybabies complaing and scream that they deserve access to all of the hard mode rewards. It's never, ever enough
I have NEVER heard about people wanting the pure platinums on easy mode Bayonetta, though.

sauce please

entitled white bois need their easy mode lmao get gud punkass

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1543058324704.png (720x811, 319K)

If you two weren't completely stupid you'd realize the key phrase of what I posted was "everything isn't for everybody."

It isn't some crazy amount. Most of these threads are based on one blog post by a (literal) wannabe game journo.

The enjoyment of these games and even the ludonarritve that they’re trying to present is inherently tied to them being challenging. Not ‘hard’ but something that you genuinely have to learn and persevere at to overcome.

Since when did Yea Forums become so pussified? Guess what retard disabled people are a minority and with the way technology has been advancing they wont even exist. Thank robotic arms and medicine innovations.

It's good that once in a while there is a game like this.

I used to never try out hard modes and sometimes even pick easy modes because I thought the story mattered most to me. Then Dark Souls didn't give me a choice and I'm glad it did that. Not only did it give incredible satisfaction it also made me realise in general how challenge in a game can be enjoyable. It also made me interested in more action focused games which I though before were stupid.

So basically thank to those kinds of games people can discover certain preferances in them that they never knew they had.

Attached: a94.png (500x616, 108K)

Which disabled gamers are having difficulty with Sekiro?

they shouldnt exist at all. just kill them at birth. or before.

>Since when did Yea Forums become so pussified?
Same time the rest of the world did

mega.nz/#!k89B0CZT!OKazr0arG2-iTu7BQjXBo7yipXs1VJIJTS1kRVDmhbA

I like the idea of genetics removing them entirely while they try as hard as they can to make more cripples. There are legitimately people who want to have children that are blind or deaf or disabled in some way and they need to be erased.

>Bro, don't worry, you might not be able to play video games with your noodle arms but in 150 years your ki-...errr our kids won't have to worry about those problems!

>think game is too hard
>deflect the idea of you being bad or being too lazy to learn how to play by saying "think of the crippled people"

Attached: b9b360e9d5203f8e048da7c97a52b1eb61ad4db2_full.jpg (184x184, 21K)

And what got your knickers in a twist?

the ones that write video game reviews

thanks

Guys im blind and can't enjoy charles chappling, mr bean, or mute cartoons.
Should we just remake them with voice so i can enjoy them?

You have no idea how bad things really are

Attached: imagine saying no to cybernetic augmentation.jpg (989x525, 374K)

but Sekiro is a highly trained master shinobi when the game begins

>mega.nz/#!k89B0CZT!OKazr0arG2-iTu7BQjXBo7yipXs1VJIJTS1kRVDmhbA
>not dolphin porn
a shame

accessibility isn't solved with changing gameplay its solved by changing the controller

I love you user

It's called a Longplay. Just hop on youtube if you can't play video games without whimpering about difficulty.

I'm just glad that the hot new topic of conversation in gaming right now is this and not some social political shit like usual

youtube.com/watch?v=yielWZohHzU
Guys my sister got her leg stuck in the freezer part of our refrigerator and she can't pull it out and it's been about 3 hours now. I think she might have frostbite. Should I call an ambulance or just keep trying to get it out?

Unplug the fridge retard

Still coming from journos trying to make everything about them though.

Oh no now my dad's stuck in there too. What do I do? Please help.

Easy mode: screencap article, post it on 4channel and comment on it
Normal mode: comment under the article
Hard mode: "editors hire me to counter this"

You haven't been here long then.

Try to fuck her

We have locking plugs oh my god I'm freaking the fuck out

why are retads so obsessed with this game?
move on the game isn't for you

>"I still can't beat this hard game and Yea Forums is laughing at me because of it."
>"Maybe if I make the argument that it enriches people who don't even play vidya, I can use the bleeding-heart fallacy to convince them it's for a good cause to make it easier, and definitely not for me."

Attached: 1444613507990.gif (300x169, 448K)

Not completely, but it definitely helps more than changing the gameplay. Widespread subtitles for the hearing impaired are something very common in movie DVDs but that I have seldom seen in video games.

Cut the cord

Her vagina is plugged up and I don't do butt stuff.

Some things are just not meant for some people. It's fucking retarded to have the mentality that for some reason everything needs to fit a certain median just so everyone can be comfortable.

Let me know when they install ramps to to let the disabled climb mountains

Nut in her mouth

I don't want to electrocute myself and the fridge has a battery backup anyway.

Git fucking gud faggot.

Wanting an easy difficulty is just a form of cognitive dissonance.
These losers have been playing games since childhood and it's unconsciously dawning on them now that after all those hundreds and even thousands of hours, they still suck at their own hobby. Imagine playing a sport for 20 years and never getting better at it.
"Am I just a failure of a human being for not improving? No, it's the game's fault!"

These people piss me off so much

Yeah I did that, it didn't help. Oh my fuck I love my sister and my dad, I need to get them out of there.

So are you an autist

>I've never seen a disabled gamer complain about the game
Have you been on Yea Forums for the past week?

>user im stuck and freezing! help me!
sure, one sec i have to post about this on Yea Forums
>h-hurry up user i can't feel my leg...
Wait a fucking minute, can't find the right OST for this moment

Attached: can'tthink.gif (512x807, 469K)

If you want the game to play itself go watch a video of someone playing it.

kek'd to death

Attached: 1549337702486.gif (200x150, 1.3M)

what about the devs vision? maybe they don't want to create an easy mode.

It's mostly non-disabled people who got mad that the game was too hard and use disabled people as an excuse to crusade so they will be able to pick easy mode next time

You don't get it user, it's offensive to think that deafness is something that needs to be fixed. Using science to develop a way to cybernetically augment the deaf and cure them off their condition is DEAF ERASURE you BIGOT

>all this fucking virtue signaling by western game industry workers

What is up with westerners and this constant need to patronize? No wonder the rest of the world fucking hates them

Except Sekiro is an entertainment product not a prestigious job you fucking stupid nigger. They are utterly incomparable and only a retard would imply “uh duh huh but I cannod be un asdronat do you cand blay my video games ):(-“

Attached: 1538820313973.jpg (504x415, 20K)

the devs vision only matters when it fits my agenda.

I agree half the time I would give up and summon on some of the more hard to track bosses.

>DISABLED PEOPLE ARE JUST LIKE YOU BIGOT
>WOW BIGOT, DISABLED PEOPLE NEED SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS
How do some people do it

I mean....it isn't hard to see that their inability to play comes from tight scheduling. You might be right about Polygon writers but everyone else, they simply don't have the time to git gud, they have to play a game to completion and write an article on it in 2-3 days, on top of whatever else they're working on. This is their job, so if it puts stress on them to actually complete it in that amount of time they turn around say "this is making my job too hard, please change it".

This is why "independent" youtubers usually have more informed opinions: they aren't working for a conglomerate telling them to mass produce game reviews.

>good game lacks feature
vs
>shit game is shit

fuck off i just wanna be mad at shit

please get your fungus away from my sekino

I'm most impressed by how he got up the small ledge

>Tfw meanwhile my hearing is deteriorated to shit at 22 and there's barely any way to fix it.

>charitable
what?

Attached: Angery Asura.gif (370x185, 2.26M)

Spout at me with more memespeak... if you can even call what you posted that. Someone who isn't retarded would understand what I implied. It wasn't even deep or anything. Let's try another one.
>Why do these fries keep coming out burnt at the McDonald's I work at?
>Oh it's because I'm shit at cooking. Maybye I should stop cooking and become a cashier at Walmart. It might be better suited to what I'm capable of
What you're implying is that McDonald's shits up their food so people who can't handle making it can be hired. It's nonsense, but I'll give you it would make more sense in a hobby industry than a professional one. That doesn't mean it isn't stupid as fuck.

Because it's not a game to explore the world.
Look, let me break this shit down. When games have to cater to retards who can't play - like journalists en masse - they might get an easy mode for them once or twice. Then, they will gradually make normal mode based around them, because games are designed to meet the lowest common denominator.
Secondly, difficulty modes are complete garbage, done in the laziest and cheapest way possible. So anyone playing anything except normal mode, the mode the game was designed around, is having a subpar experience because instead of a properly designed game they've just got number tweaks for no reason.

Adding in easy modes not only dumbs down the challenge for everyone else over time, but it also prevents us from getting PROPER FUCKING DIFFICULTY MODES STILL. Look at the new xcom, look at the difficulty modes, all just number changes, all complete dogshit with no effort. Now look at long war. Long war is exactly what a game should be doing when it adds a hard mode, it should not be number tweaks, but we're never going to start getting that so long as cunts keep crying that they need easy modes with number tweaks, the rest of us will just get the same shit.
That's not to mention that the experience of these games is literally the journey of getting shit on, learning, and getting better. Which disabled people can do just fucking fine thank you very much. Journalists and casual cunts who shouldn't even be in the hobby using disabled people who are far better than them as a shield for them being shit is laughable

Just mod it in.
Oh wait.

whats the yellow bar for?

I think he's referring to the fact that making a game for a niche audience is objectively less profitable than going for mass appeal, but they still did it.

If I developed games, easy mode would be impossible to lose.
Enemy AI would be turned, everything would die in one hit, attempting to walk off the main path would teleport you back to it.
Then at the end instead of the real ending, everyone would stand around and give you the ol' spicy NGE ending.
Congratulations!

>add easy mode
>everyone "beats it"
>nobody sharing stories of how they overcame something
>nobody discussing the best way to fight something
>nobody helping each other cause theres no point
>no feeling of satisfaction when you beat a hard thing yourself
>nobody fucking cares anymore cause "lol just play easy bro"

just fuck off. the entire experience depends on everyone going through the same thing.

They don't think.

accessibility has nothing to do with difficulty, nice try you shitty journo. accessibility means interface options, input options, viewing options.
accessibility means "can people interact with the game despite their disabilities"
it does not mean "can they finish the game despite being dogshit at it and unwilling to learn"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: wtf.png (262x264, 40K)

>for disabled gamers

Attached: FuckingKek.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Haha he fat! So funny!

i have yet to meet a girl within such a group that just does it for attention.

You know what I would love to do? And I'm being honest. A wildlife photographer. I would take a fuckton of pictures out of some girrafes. But I'm not qualified to do that and it's too late to make it happen. But I don't whine about it on some anonymous Belgium Tool Crafting forum. I do what I'm accustomed to.

Yeah, nobody talks about the mechanics and specific parts of Bayonetta because it has multiple difficulties.

You haven't met many girls then.

Not anywhere close to like they do with souls games they don't, you are correct despite attempting to be sarcastic :^)