Admit it the camera is fucking garbage

Admit it the camera is fucking garbage

Attached: Sekiro-hard-mode-sekiro-Easy-mode.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

The camera is fucking garbage

it's incapable of handling certain situations. situations in which you can die very quickly.

the camera is fucking garbage

Sekiri has few problems, camera is one of them. But overall it's pretty solid gaem

Can't argue with that user, camera is trash

i love the game but no debating that

The camera is fucking garbage
The game design over half the stages is batshit retarded
There isn't a more overrated game than Sekiro

i was stumped playing this game
but this is the boss that taught me how to play the game
all the bosses are literally run, wait for their move, run in, slash 1-2 times, then run again

The camera's pretty bad. It almost seems good at times, then decides to spaz out, particularly during boss fights.

I'm more pissed off because of input buffering. Holy fuck it's bad.

Attached: 1517540578090.gif (320x240, 954K)

don't lock on, constantly sprint to flank. ez

new to fromsoft games?
use cheat engine to disable camera autoadjust.

How though

It can be pretty awful in tight spaces and whenever you get backed into a corner and it decides to remove your lock-on.

On Demon of hatred now and camera is fucking garbage.

Attached: Sekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice-Игры-3307069.png (450x723, 428K)

How would you even prevent the camera from going apeshit when in a corner? It's not possible.

Make it go through walls.

run away
jump when he's on the way down
grapple

it's that easy

Been spamming that recommendation to all the casuals in all the threads
Just utilise the damn sprint

This is bait.

was this nigger bull meant to be hard?

I'm going to see if I can get a video of it,but the reason the camera sucks is anything not on screen is completely not referencable. Models will literally respawn as you move the camera towards them. This means if a model goes off screen, it's untraceable. It's why if an enemy somehow dashes through you or over you and the camera doesn't track fast enough to keep it on screen it will drop lock on as the model despawns.

you underestimating how insanely broken sprint is in this game
try it, it works

>run away
Get a load of this low class pleb! I'm a wealthy shinobi who can afford an umbrella and a couple hundred emblems.

you get like nothing for grappling him though
maybe two slashes at best even with grapple slash

you don't get hit with the fireballs

The Guard Ape fight is worse in every aspect.
It's up there with the Corrupted Monk fights as the most boring and annoying fights in the entire game.

It's no different than the garbage camera in every souls game.

you should git gud m8

The Camera is fucking garbage.

Several streamers complain about the camera and my friend complained about it too, but I never really noticed it. Maybe they need to not get pushed to the walls and position themselves better? I'm on NG++ and the game is great.

It's pretty bad, like worse than normal

>imagine having an opinion this bad

Attached: 1509343547906.png (238x169, 10K)

learn to sprint and jump, retard

There is a mod on PC to lose the framecap, disable camera tracking and support widescreen as far as I know

Attached: HelloDrJones.jpg (1900x1266, 138K)

I did. The "fight" was me sprinting around the faggot and hitting his butt twice every 15 minutes till he died.
It was a fucking chore.

Yeah you can chip away at any boss, but a true shinobi will stand up in a foe's face and deflect all their attacks as if they were no more than a sakura petal borne by the wind.

Sekiro made me realise that Fromsoft basically throws a bunch of genuinely good ideas into their games but with practically no consideration for how they will work together. When it works it gets hailed as genius game design and when it doesn’t you just need to git gud.

then use your prosthetic you goddamn cripple
fight took me like a minute per phase

Not even the right color for the first one

It's just not clicking for me. Ive been filtered in every direction.

Lady Butterfly
Monk
Genichiro

I can't beat any of them.
I dont know if ive gotten terrible at games over the years or my patience has dried up or im too stuck in the souls mindset. But ive been banging my head against this wall for 3 days.

It isn't

you can beat the first stage of lady with dodge,slash,dodge,slash,dodge,slash

you can easily get her stuck, sometimes it works on the seconds stage too but not that easy

you failed to learn that attack is the best defense
you also failed to learn that dodging and evading is better than blocking and even parrying if you can't deal any posture damage

camera is fine.

it's the dodge that is absolute garbage, and I guess that is by design.

the trick to Sekiro is realizing L1 spam is the path to victory

you are probably dodging those bosses a lot. you WANT to parry their shit, for big posture gains. it's even better than using R1. especially flurries.

L1 L1 L1 L1 when they spam attacks and you win.

Keep distance or he'll fuck you up with a magic flame missile if you try to run towards him.
When he does the long downward slash, dodge it and run up to his feet where you can dish some nice damage out. Don't forget to deflect feet. When he jumps run away and grapple back.