Did anyone actually like Borderlands? I thought the story kinda sucked and the gameplay was lacking...

Did anyone actually like Borderlands? I thought the story kinda sucked and the gameplay was lacking. I guess it's ok with friends, but that's true of a lot of games. It might just be some kind of bias against loot games, but I don't get it. What's the appeal?

Attached: borderlands2.jpg (616x353, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ZZ3Fts0F7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I couldn't beat the giant robot ("Wilhelm" or something), and ended up giving up after the third try (also quit the game because of that).
I got it for free on xbox360.

WTF he's supposed to be easy because of plot reasons. How can you lose

imo gameplay was fine and writing was bad but the reputability was definitely lacking.

Game could of been great but the shooting in it is lame as fuck

it was boring shit. The writing was garbage.

its not so much fun as it is something to play, its like a MMO but since its not structured around a subscription model it doesn't have a shit ton of grinding
that being said krieg is absolutely the funnest character to play in almost any game, him alone takes borderlands 2 from a 7/10 to a 9

Attached: MEAT.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

I just like it's "emptiness" atmosphere

I guess that's why I don't like it. Only game I really played for the fun of the grind was Dungeon Siege.That game's story also sucked, but the gameplay was really fucking good. Maybe it's not my thing.

The games are fun despite the terrible writing.

I made this just for you, Yea Forums. I hope you'll forgive the shitty editing.

youtu.be/4ZZ3Fts0F7g

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I do, but I won't buy BL3 until they release the real definitive edition, not because I hate the Epic Games exclusivity, but because Randy is a fucking jew who releases a fuckton of DLC even after releasing the GOTY version.

Borderlands 1 was my favorite. I felt it had the most loot variety. Borderlands 2 was good, but I felt it was too grindy to get any loot that was actually worthwhile and many enemies on higher difficulties were retardedly bullet-spongey. Borderlands the Pre-sequel! inherited some of BL2s problems and made everyone on the moon gay and Australian. Hoping BL3 will be more similar to BL1 in tone and gameplay.

Cuz I'm bad, u mad?

It's a shitty brainlet shooter that doesn't even reward aiming and gives you fetch quests like any generic RPG.

Of course they loved it.

Damn, this guy gets it.

Attached: ross.png (1047x953, 1.34M)

I WANT TO ____ TINY TINA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I want to silence Tiny Tina.

Full Nelson

How are the new textures for 2?

BL1 was okay with a friend, but I felt like forcing myself when playing trough BL2. I was kinda relieved when we dropped it halfway through. I never cared about the story,most enemies being bullet sponges get old really fast I also disliked the randomness of guns were you usually find nothing but trash guns or flawed ones
Maybe I messed up trying to always play as a sniper, but I tried other classes for a bit and it didn't seem to be much better at all

Before that I tried playing both alone and I dropped them at low levels because of boredom

it was a novelty at first, blands 1 came out around the time WoW became gay so I played a lot of it with my friends.
By the time blands 2 came out I had already outgrew the humour of the games and it basically just became a thing to do with my friends when they were on.

I ended up buying each of them when they were like 10 bucks though and beat them all in SP since playing online without your friends basically guarantees you will be finding hacked weapons.

>I hope you'll forgive the shitty editing.
I won't

I dunno tried playing Krieg he seems too squishy and dies easily. Then again I only got him to lvl 9.

This is literally one of the easiest bosses ever. All you have to do to beat him is pick any weapon, aim your mouse at him, press leftclick, and move around a bit. Not even simplifying it, it's all you have to do. How are you this stupid?

a little, yeah. I know you could do anything if you'd give it a try.

Attached: 1550902862419.jpg (645x1200, 148K)

EMPTY A VOLCANO ON TOP OF