It's better than Mario Kart 64 yeah but only because it copied everything from Mario Kart 64

It's better than Mario Kart 64 yeah but only because it copied everything from Mario Kart 64

Attached: 22041-ctr-crash-team-racing-playstation-front-cover.jpg (800x810, 175K)

Don't be mad OP, everything will be just fine.

Yes and? We all stand on the shoulders of giants.
Megaman 4 is much better than Megaman 2 in every regard but music, but precisely BECAUSE it built on what Megaman 2 established.

Ok yeah but there's a difference between a sequel and a game that just happens to have a 4 minute long stadium level just like its competitor

Okay, what is the difference?

You got it wrong.
It's better than mario kart 64 and Diddy Kong Racing, cause it copied Diddy Kong Racing.
They had a copy of Diddy Kong Racing to compare to when making the driving physics, then improved on everything it had to offer.
They've even publicly said so.

Better than Mario Kart 64, NOT Wii or 8

This. Hell in the interview they even said they recreated DKR levels to test stuff out on.

it's better than MK64 because MK64 is one of the worst in its series

>NOT DS or 8
fixed, wii mechanics are shit

Wii mechanics are great, you're just a dumb nostalgiafag kartlet that refused to learn bikes for some reason

wheelies are shit versus snaking

*destroys your thumb*
nothing personnel kid

>thumblet

Attached: 1531640688493.png (446x400, 156K)

>tells others to git gud
>cries when told the same
typical MKwiitard, mkwii is considered one of the worst by most of the fanbase. unbalanced shit with uninspired maps and dumbed down mechanics from DS. The only maps of value were the mall and maple treeway

>mkwii is considered one of the worst by most of the fanbase
no need to project to get your point across user

I keep hearing the wii game was one of the best around here what are you on about

nostalgiatards, the top 3 are considered to be DS, double dash, and 8D in no order

>the top 3 are considered by me to be DS, double dash, and 8D in no order
fixed

literally no one agrees on what the best mario kart games are by the way

glad you agree with me

CTR is better than every Mario Kart.

Please show me images of these imaginary people who consider things
Other than you of course

CTR isn't even the best kart racer of its generation, let alone better than DS or 8D

What interview?

What was the last Mario Kart you played?
When was the last time you played CTR?

Kinda important questions, for context of your statement.

Yeah, the sad part is that MK did not copy it back and that game is still "only cups in different difficulties" for single player. Crash did a better job translating the core elements of the main series (Boxes, item collecting, relic race, ) into a single player experience, even had a story, as simple as it was. To this day, you can fire up Mario Kart Wii and below and feel the clunk but CTR still feels amazing.

Mario Kart 7 and 8 did kinda copy the wumpa fruit system with coins

>and below
>implying CTR isn't clunkier than MKDS

>CTR isn't even the best kart racer of its generation
It was. Nothing released at the time was as good.
>What was the last Mario Kart you played?
I've played every single Mario Kart except for the one on gameboy advance.
>When was the last time you played CTR?
Probably a couple months ago.