Character can pulverize stone and maul dragons with their bare hands

>Character can pulverize stone and maul dragons with their bare hands
>its skinny/has no muscle definition
what is the logic in that?

Attached: abbaac2168c95713958a5a59df086cbc.png (914x1035, 198K)

They basically exist solely as an excuse to have supermodel girls in lingerie walking around. Trying to rationalize that they should be buff and amazonian is just dumb in light of that, and completely misses the point of the entire exercise.

magic bro, that's how it's been since dnd

>Character can pulverize stone and maul dragons with their bare hands

>female character always wearing high heels no matter how impractical and stupid it looks

Attached: 1551847399683.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Thank god for that.

>dragons

Intelligent dinosaur that breaths fire.
Usually considered very dangerous.

>that compression
STOP STREAMING ANIME

God, I want Martha to beat the shit out of me for being a bad Christian that constantly masturbates to her and Jeanne

Attached: mar.png (600x847, 482K)

>muh 3 fps animation MUST be 4k!

nigger look at that shit, there are no sharp edges, her hair is like four inches-wide strands of different shades, and you've credit card sized blotches of darker shades on the side of the desk
literally just download that shit, that's all I'm saying, do it in fucking 360 and run it in VLC if you want to even that would look better than this shit

You can use magic to enhance your physical power in fate. She's also a saint, but that might not give you any perks.

Female characters in Type-Moon are fucking strong. Looks can be deceiving.

What I find most pathetic is the little pseudo-intellectual nerd fuckboys who think they're smart and totally perceptive for pointing out deisgn flaws in stupid gaudy armour. Like you want to make it clear to all your peers "I'm the smart one. I am the intellectual one. I understand combat and value logic above all" and you go on nitpicking this stupid shit that is made purely for the fuck of it. The overwhelming irony of it all is that you're the biggest motherfucking retard alive for actually believing you're the only one who can perceive the stratigic faults of these designs and thinking other people aren't as perceptive as you. here's a reality check you fucking cock wrangler. Everyone is aware of these things. They don't spend hours whining about it on image boards and forums and fucking youtube comment sections. Not because they're stupid, uneducated or unperceptive. It's because it's insignificant shit, and they aren't insecure enough to go whine about trivial realism bullshit in cheap, flashy entertainment. You're like the fuckwit that whines about people not knowing how bad fast food is for them because they continue to eat it. They know it's bad. They don't give a shit. You whiny little faggot.

the boring answer is that even a fit person wouldn't be able to do that so their strength is mainly supernatural

They never talk about the other fantasy stuff and how it's unrealistic. It's always the women are dressed/bikini/breasts.

this fat neet is stronger than Heracles

Attached: 06af037fd258ff40ab50bb0e9f35ca07.jpg (994x1200, 174K)

I want to creampie Martha before moving to France with my wife Jeanne!

Attached: 1513160077973.jpg (720x479, 80K)

Downloading's a hassle and I have rural bumpkin internet. ,'B)

Attached: 1550275650040.png (300x533, 254K)

>buff shirtless male character in vidya games
Makes other men want to work out and be like him. Inspirational.
>strong female character, who is also cute and sexy, wears little clothing.
Women loose their fucking minds and cry rape because they can't compete with perfection.

Women worming their way into men's hobbies is always the death of the hobby.

Attached: western developers.jpg (728x546, 159K)

I already creampied her with my Islamic seed hehe...

N A N O M A C H I N E S

just set up an RSS feed, it literally downloads that shit on its own when it comes out
>and I have rural bumpkin internet
all the more reason to

Attached: 1b9.jpg (640x539, 80K)

So instead of downloading it so you can watch it in high quality, you stream it so you're forced to watch it with shit quality?
That doesn't make any sense, just how bad is your internet?

Based pasta

Attached: BA3E0282-5450-4866-B601-CE12601F10B5.jpg (797x960, 113K)

It's not the same.

You can accept dragons and trolls existing because it doesn't take place in our world. it takes place in this fictional world. But if a woman is just a regular girl (Like not super strong. A sword through their gut would kill them, etc.) , why wouldn't you wear armor? What sense does it make to be dressed like a hooker if you are just as easy to kill as any other human? Especially when this woman is spposed to be a master warrior/knight/mercenary.

If the series follows or have super humans that can run super fast, crash into rocks and be unscathed, etc, then it doesn't really matter what they wear. If the dudes dress like that, like in conan the barbarian, then that's just how people dress.

Yeah, because muscles in real life let you pulverize stone and maul dragons.

It's magic so muscles matter shit. Little girl with ogre strength belt will be much stronger then faggot who trained all his life.

Attached: 469db241df419965ffc2bd48ab8c1e1c.png (1226x1076, 902K)

Attached: 156536262.png (3328x1168, 477K)

she is going to be MVP during the CCC event

Attached: 003ecd70fd1f3ab0bda4fac2c011d990.jpg (1200x749, 176K)

The fact that the majority of people dont want to see some roided up muscle blog. Many of those games are also fantasy games with shit like magic meaning the laws of physics are different. But mostly it just boils down to pure aesthetics.

who fucking gives a shit, you're not watching a movie

>But if a woman is just a regular girl
That's one nice assumption.

Attached: 1522964947570.jpg (621x1716, 330K)

As a one-piece swimsuit enthusiast, Summer 3 was amazing. I dreamed of BB retaining her leotard and she kept it in her 3rd ascension to boot.

Attached: __jeanne_d_arc_and_jeanne_d_arc_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_moyoron__408de3e260c2e841b (2700x4300, 2.98M)

To make pp hard
Lore doesn't matter in Nasuwhoreverse

This is wholesome

She is a superhuman ghost clone thing

5mbps.

Thats the beauty of fiction, you retard.

I get half of that
As someone who can only watch 360p streams I can tell you that downloading is much better

Fantasy

It looks like shit.
>who fucking gives a shit
Then don't watch it. Don't argue for one thing then turn around to say no one cares. Streaming does not work for anime, it has too many color gradients and they look like dogshit when you have 16-32x chroma downsampling.

The logic is:
>MUH DICK!

Its literally more realistic that way
no amount of muscle would let you do that shit so in that case there is some other explanation to it

who gives a shit

Top's only flaw is her lack of eyebrows, and I'd gladly accept her even without them.

Evidently you, since you're arguing for it.

In Martha's isn't it literally because meeting Jesus in person made her closed to God and more powerful?

you're the one getting asspained over it

Theres a shitton of classic art depicitng knights effortlessly killing them like pests. The belief that dragons need to be strong is a meme.

>umad
man, I don't think you redditors could've picked a worse 2009 meme to resurrect

if you werent you wouldnt keep replying

ditto

lmao no, i really dont care about the visual quality of a cartoon, but you're getting worked up over it

>dnd
>can literally suplex dragons
>fall to death by jumping off watchtower
???

Attached: confused negro.png (600x512, 291K)