Why does hama/mudo skills even exist in Megaten? Seriously, they are literally worthless for the player and enemy...

Why does hama/mudo skills even exist in Megaten? Seriously, they are literally worthless for the player and enemy. Only Persona 1 and SMT IV Final make them good with them actually affecting damage then a smirk modifier making them instant kill.

Attached: aKTG3Xk.png (400x480, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/hacks/3299/
reddit.com/r/Megaten/comments/5wkz2b/nocturne_formulas_that_use_agility_and_luck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they are literally worthless for the player
Not really they're pretty underrated for clearing trash mobs quickly and then you have shit like persona Q where it steamrolls the game
>and enemy
Judging by the amount of people who whine after getting hit by it I'd say it is useful for them

They're also really good in Nocturne and Persona 3/4.

>IVA perfects the skills, being damage with a chance of death
>P5 fucks it up again, separating the death and damage effects
why

how good are they really in PQ? i'm i the second dungeon and I have had naoto on my team, and they seem to work on every normal enemy all the time

>they're pretty underrated for clearing trash mobs quickly
Only high level ones like die for me and you are still better using Physical AOE.

>They're also really good in Nocturne
>the game were luck doesn't work so instant death attacks are static percent chances
?

Naoto has some skill, I don't remember its name, that is wonderfully overpowered, allowing you to even kill some FOEs in a turn.

>luck doesn't work
Source?

romhacking.net/hacks/3299/
reddit.com/r/Megaten/comments/5wkz2b/nocturne_formulas_that_use_agility_and_luck/
>Agility and Luck now have much higher impact on the things they effect
>Luck now affects the rate of ailments and instant death
>Luck now affects critical hit chance
>Luck is now the primary factor in magic accuracy (yes, Luck did almost nothing in the original gameā€¦)

Damn

Never understand this. Hope V goes back to it

They're developed by different teams.

Naoto is broken as fuck.

What game is this semen demon from?

They were developed by different teams and at the same time. IVA came around during the time P5 was finishing off it's development, so they'd be forced to go back and re-balance the game from the ground up, if they even knew about the change to begin with.

The SMT game where she's composed of multiple harvested asian women's body parts and not using her OG body.

Attached: 1550486038166.png (400x480, 224K)

So strange journey?

In user's IVA version she ressurects herself by having her minions kidnap beautiful women to create a new body using each one of their most beautiful features. Her arm is snakey because she's still incomplete when we find her. The only reason why Nanashi even has to fight her is because she kidnaps Asahi to rip off her nose and use it for her own.

You get a passive as early as level 16 that doubles the infliction rate of instant death. But I'd recommend not using it because it makes the game a joke even on Risky.

Was she still that broken on Q2?

Q1 was awful, there's no way I'd play the second one.

>perfect
>auto smirk + judgement light in encounters
lmao

>Q1 was awful
Retard, you don't play Q for the gameplay.

Why would you purposefully suffer through EO-lite to read the garbage plot and see the gutted characters? It was irredeemable.

If they resist light? And smile charge is lategame

Then you use mamudoon, almost every enemy formation is weak to at least one of them and even if an enemy nulls you still have two press turns to finish them off. Auto smirk is an app. The way 4A "fixed" instant kills just made random encounters worthless.

That shit is cash

Hama and Mudo are always static percent chances

SMT IV:A
This is a shitpost

That's all lategame and they aren't always weak to one or the other. How is that different than physical AOE spam?

No? Raising luck post-Nocturne boosts chances of instant death landing or missing

You get strong aoe instant death at level 18 lmao. Later on you get formations where you'll have multiple weaknesses and one null, where it's really easy to finish off the last one with two press turns. It's unironically more reliable than having a phys nuker because of how ridiculously high the kill rate is.

>strong aoe instant death at level 18
Which will miss all the time
>Later on you get formations where you'll have multiple weaknesses and one null
Which is all lategame in order to one shot them

Luck only affects crit rate and ailments in SJ/4/Apoc. Hama is fixed 30% chance, Hamaon is fixed 55%, same for Mudo and Mudoon respectively

It doesn't, magic is super accurate. And you one shot them because of the smirk. If you haven't done it you wouldn't know.

Instakill is still broken in 2. If you use two fast mages with instakill spells and have your other characters pick off the remaing enemies with high crit rate attacks/multiattacks you can clear most normal encounters in one turn while getting the all out attack exp bonus.

No it isn't. All attacks have a -100 agi mod on apocalypse mode. You need smile charge which is lategame

Except auto smirk gives an accuracy bonus? Are you even reading?

It's -50, and there's an app you get early that gives you a good chance to smirk when getting a forst strike

Which is lategame

Cleopatra looks like THAT??

>Seriously, they are literally worthless for the player and enemy
No they're not, I use them all the time. Fuck off

You get the app early and the first upgrade before midgame.

It's not -50. If that was the case a single buff would be enough. The agi modifier is ridiculously low

I don't think that's how buffs work senpai

Yes? Why do you think buffs are so broken in Nocturne?