Bros we're coming home

bros we're coming home

Attached: 1554255947816.png (1000x627, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUVNOI9rI5U
youtube.com/watch?v=tb6yzXA7DhA
youtube.com/watch?v=BUAI6ABS3-U&t=152s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By the light, all horde filth will be purged.

Attached: Wrath_of_Turalyon.jpg (1494x1200, 154K)

What are you playing, Yea Forums?

you viral marketing faggots have no shame

Undead arcane mage

Warrior. Not sure which faction yet, but either Gnome or Tauren. My friend is still indecisive about choosing between Shaman and Paladin.

Attached: file.png (1440x900, 1.93M)

>gnome warrior

Stop being autistic

Anyone remember when the forums got hacked right before launch by some dude on GameFAQs?

Attached: file.png (455x139, 46K)

Female Orc Warrior
-> Male Troll Hunter
-> ? (probably shaman)

nelf priest
nelf hunter
human pally
ud warlock

I bought a green monster today and my god the acid taste was horrible, going back to redbull. Cant believe I used to drink monster before

based, can't wait to gank h*rde scum in STV

dwarf priest or pally, can't decide yet. I like priest more mechanically but I love the pally class fantasy

just because Epic posters are paid shills, doesn't mean we are. We're just bros who wanna go home

>Gnome or Tauren
faggot, liking unpopular shit doesn't make you interesting.
just pick a real race

Tauren are popular, user

can't decide between
>Troll Shaman
>Nelf Rogue
>Undead Warrior
>Undead Warlock
>Nelf/Undead Priest

I want to go home but I also wanna use draenei paladin still.

hopefully they'll do tbc servers after classic

What is the best way to distribute loot in raids? Loot council and DKP both seem kind of shitty for different reasons. Considering MS/OS rolls for everything with priority to people who haven't won a piece in that run, but I can still see that being shitty cause you could theoretically still go several weeks without getting anything. What are some systems that people have used/experienced?

Won't be the sameā„¢

I wouldn't even mind them adding belfs, draeneis (and maybe even nerfed death knights) when creating additional content for classic
as long as they keep the shaman/pally faction lock

DKP is the best way to do it. Rolling just leads to ninja looting and loot council leads to corruption. There's a reason why every guild used it back then

It's not out yet?

Imagine being this triggered by people being excited for something
no, earliest it's coming is june

>draeneis
Only if it's real Draenei and not re-branded Eredar.

I'm leaning that way, but there are still issues with hoarders passing on objective upgrades just so they can outbid other people on another item they may want more. I don't even know if that's necessarily a bad thing, but it can suck really bad when someone snipes your bis when it's just a minor upgrade for them. But if they have the points, it's fair game.

just make it clear to other people in the raid that you want that piece if it drops. People will most likely let you have it

never been in a DKP guild before, would it be possible to get the bindings as a rogue with dkp?

It would be possible to get a binding as a hunter with DKP. That's part of the issue. That said very few guilds ran straight DKP with no modification and the ones that did run straight DKP never made it very far.

northdale

I guess that's fair. Been thinking about DKP caps or decay as well to make stuff like that less likely. I think a hybrid of DKP with preference on BIS or gearing MT over OT might be worth investigating as well. I don't want to see a hunter win Perdition Blade over a rogue, ever.

Blizzard got trolled by self-perpetuating delusions.

Shame, the resources could of been spent on a really good expansion.

retail faggot

>flavoured sugarwater

Attached: 1467017280063.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

>really good expansion
I bet you liked legion, didn't you?

>really good expansion
no such thing

It's fine. Blizzard had their chance with WoD, Legion and BFA.

It's only fair they listen to fans.

It makes sense.

WHERES THE RELEASE DATE AND WHY IS IT SEPTEMBER THATS TOO FUCKING FAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>a hunter win Perdition Blade over a rogue
That actually happened in my guild. Rogue was a cunt so the raid leader let a hunter have it. The rogue rage quitted the guild and then preceeded to rant in Stormwind general for about an hour whilst we trolled him. Good times man, good times

Is there an actual date or just summer ?

>really good expansion
They have had over a decade to release one. Where is it?

no date yet, my best guess is june/july based on blue posts

DKP = glorious free market capitalism
Loot council = bread line clique communists

Attached: 1515329790942.jpg (761x565, 58K)

Any guild worth their salt would prioritize the tanks for the bindings.

What vanilla video really gives you that nostalgia rush? The one you watched all of the time back then.
For me it's roguecraft youtube.com/watch?v=cUVNOI9rI5U

Attached: wow roguecraft.jpg (512x356, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tb6yzXA7DhA
>that upload date

Yeah, I realise that just now.

roguecraft was brilliant, vurtne stuff was great. Satansdildo stuff on Nost was kekable too
youtube.com/watch?v=BUAI6ABS3-U&t=152s

Anyone know if it's blizzlike to get seduced by a succubus immediately out of invisibility?

yeah I know yet I've seen rogues and even hunters with thunderfurys on recent private servers. I just wonder how they got them.
I've always wanted a legendary when it was relevant, especially TF.

>vanilla
>class fantasy
Nope. Well, I guess there's a quest or two for you.

does this count?

Attached: makelovenotwarcraft.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>they locked me out of the safe room and that was it, I was screwed.

Attached: anecdote.jpg (900x506, 70K)

I really don't like South Park but that episode was top notch, you can tell they actually did their research

Orc Hunter, just like my first character oh so many years ago