How's your 20 stage Monsoon run going, Riskers? You are practicing...right?

How's your 20 stage Monsoon run going, Riskers? You are practicing...right?

Attached: Risk_of_Rain.png (1225x946, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpjGm6FGOB8
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/TWA25qoMquI4ZwX_SFqTGA/
steamcommunity.com/id/Jewfishes/
clips.twitch.tv/IronicEnergeticVampireCoolCat
steamcharts.com/app/248820
pcgamer.com/risk-of-rain-2-devs-talk-hitting-500000-players-mod-support-and-whats-coming-next
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ahem
FUCK PROVIDENCE
AND FUCK LEMURIANS

When's sniper?

Attached: 1553738891806.png (684x2740, 143K)

>practicing
why would i need to practice, i've already got it

I want Providence as a bonus character ever since that user mentioned it in the last thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=lpjGm6FGOB8

Attached: 20190404102408_1.jpg (1360x768, 154K)

Good times

Fucking BASED
Tried the Spite modanon enabled? It's worse than Rain 1.

ME WANT LOADER
ME WANT MINER
ME WANT CHEF
ME WANT REAPER

Already done. Monsoon being hard is a meme, it just ramps up quicker. Pick MUL-T and abuse him being broken and you get to 20 ez pz
Now pushing crabs off the cliffs, that's a test of mental fortitude.

Attached: 20190404193609_1.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

New character when, current survivors haven't clicked with me and i miss my boy acrid.

Attached: batman.jpg (400x343, 17K)

So when do you expect Bandit to be released? I want to play him already but I don't feeling like having to use mods for it

I can't wait for Risk of Rain 3 - A Risk of Rain based card game

Should I bother activating gold portals? last time I did it I died immediately as Merc

now I'm engie

The mod version isn't complete anyways. You bought early access, you'll have to be patient. Or play RoR1.

well you've certainly got a better chance because of bubble

user, I...

this post will be underrated

Attached: potofglee.jpg (600x477, 349K)

Would something like a character randomiser mod be possible? As in you activate the randomiser and get a set of four random abilites including monster abilities?

Attached: 1541455928058.gif (292x252, 109K)

I want skins/costumes for each character of their no-escape alternate universe counterpart!

HOSTING EU 16 MAN LOBBY WITH ARTIFACTS

Remember that you need to have the latest files provided by modanon to be able to play in this lobby
The files and all the instructions you need can be found here pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

DO NOT join the lobby without these or you will brick it

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (697x770, 510K)

what do I even get from gold portal?

alright. level with me for a sec Yea Forums.
moving/dynamic stages. yes or no?
for example in the lava level the screen could turn read an start to flash and you have to book it to the sides or the floating islands otherwise you gonna get lava'd and you have to remain up there until the lave recedes.
ice tornados in the snow level?
water rising in the swamp with watercurrents swirling you and enemies around?

Attached: boomer greg.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

What would his abilities be?

Would stage hazards affect enemies like they would affect me? If so, then yes. Otherwise, no.

MUL-T is no longer broken user.

of course but more lava would also mean more magma worms. which do not give a fuck about it being present.

Yo where's the file containing character's/ items models for....modeling.

Would tremendously fuck anyone who didn't get the right movement items, and be a non-consideration for those who did, I think

lmao

you go in a fight a big boi who gives you nothing

Mult was never broken, engineer and mercenary were already stronger before the nerf

how about turning it into an artifact?

>Monsoon being hard is a meme, it just ramps up quicker
>Pick MUL-T and abuse him being broken

Attached: 1354159958857.gif (200x163, 1.25M)

I'd rather deal with magma worms than a bunch of fucking elder lemurians and imp overlords.

>Riskers
please don't say this ever again

13 SLOTS OPEN

There should only be 1 difficulty setting change my mind

I already did it nerd
still need 5 lunar items though

*ahem*
FUCK WAKE OF VULTURES
FUCK OVERLOADING ELITES
AND FUCK HOPOO
*dabs*

>Had a great run going with engi, fungi and hard times up the ass
>Portal appears
>"Obliterate yourself from existence?"
>"Are you sure"
>Godlike run obliterated but at least I unlocked Mercenary

Attached: Eh.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

cringe

>Pick MUL-T and abuse him being broken and you get to 20 ez pz
If you actually want to abuse the game and have an easy time getting to stage 20 or killing elite boss on monsoon just pick Merc and never use your 3rd and 4th skill.

Attached: 1552063451858.jpg (960x685, 166K)

>rainstorm is too easy
>monsoon is too hard

user getting infinite crits with just one item pick up is what many would consider broken

what if there was 1 difficulty (monsoon) and 1 practice/tutorial option that only loops once so 8 levels max then it force ends the run

Then you'll never kill a wisp.

LOADER IS FUCKING DEAD
HIS GRAPPLING HOOK IS GETTING GIVEN TO HAN-D AND HIS CONDUITS WOULDN'T WORK WELL IN 3D.

Same basic issues. I think dynamic stuff would be really fucking cool, personally, I just think the only two ways to experience it would be "Oh fuck I didn't find any movement items, I'm automatically dead" and "lmao5hopoofeather free money"

>sacrificing your TWO active slots just for 100% crits which you can get with glasses anyway
ishygddt

They fixed that Merc bug I think.

Just jump nigga.

>Jellyfish spawns
>run ruined because no third or fourth skill

user are you retarded, with that bug alone i always ended up with x3 times the damage of the second highest damager on a 4 man group

Why are overloading worms called "The Reminder"?

Was the a character with a huge shield in the first game? When will he be coming to RoR2? I like the Mercenary but literally everyone is playing him and my inner hipster can't be satisfied without playing a less popular character.

I got to a point where i was almost invincible on the robot but in the end his speed got me caught. How are the engineer and mage guy to play?

2 active slots ?
You have the Ocular HUD on the rebar retool, and then something else in your nail gun retool
At least, you used to

Twitter indie tranny devs absolute SEETHING at ROR2 success.

Attached: 634534534.jpg (201x137, 8K)

Just jump nigga.

patched already :^)

Got artifacer. What should I do with lunar coins? what to buy?

10/16 slots open get in here fags

Oh boy, what are they saying, you can't post things like that without a screenshot user

user, are YOU retarded?
getting 10 glasses by the time the difficulty ramps up isn't hard, and then you're just wasting your active slots (the real reason mul-t is overpowered) for no reason
unless you're a drizzleshitter, then i guess you might want the noob trap hud

Enforcer. He had a gigantic shield that blocked all attacks from the front, a shotgun with very short range but pierced all enemies, and stun grenades.

Literally everyone plays Engi & MUL-T too user, get over yourself

Today I will remind them
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/TWA25qoMquI4ZwX_SFqTGA/

Attached: Today I will remind them.jpg (610x546, 55K)

>abusing bugs
You guys are pathetic

The guy with a shield is Enforcer, and he's in the files so he might come back (or they can't make it work and kill him in the lore)

Save them up for the 5 lunar items in one run achievement

Have you gotten the "carry 5 lunar items in one run" achievement? If so, then just use coins when you wanna spice up a run. They're just for fun after that point. Also good for forcing the bazaar to open if you wanna roll for a good green/red item to trade for. Alien Heads appear in the bazaar for example, so if I'm running merc and can use a coin to spawn the bazaar I will.

he is just creating his own narrative so he can claim people are "BTFO!!!" or "SEETHING!!!" and have some sort of pseudo superiority

wait, did ror2 release already? did I miss the launch period of memes and comfy threads?

Well don't leave us hanging boy.

Failed indie devs blame Steam for their low effort shit not selling and came with the narrative that Steam isn't a healthy environment for indie games anymore.

where have you been, user?
it's been over a week.

Don't have the achievement so what do? It's a good run but don't want to potentially turn myself into a brittle cause Engie

Pics or it didn't happen

You missed the buy one get one free deal the day it came

>did I miss the launch period of memes and comfy threads?
yes but the threads are still comfy, and the drawfags still chime in

You're out by a week and missed the buy1get1 free promo

It was released on Early Access last week, they even did a "buy one copy, get one copy free to gift" for a few days

FUCK THAT, YOU CAN MAKE THAT SHIT WORK EASY

What content is unavailable on the pirated version?

The achievement is easily earned by farming 10 lunar coins; after doing so, just get one lunar item from a map, then use another lunar coin on a newt altar to spawn the bazaar. The bazaar should always have four items for 2 coins each, so just buy those four and you'll get the achievement without even having to do a really long run.

I just downloaded Risk of Rain 1 because it's free on the Discord Nitro store, what am I in for? Also I won the Nitro from a contest so I'm not putting a cent into that application

Save them up and collect five lunar items in one run
Good luck not dying

HE IS DEAD
D-E-A-D

>don't die but you aren't actually alive
what a trade off

when new content
i already have everything i need more

Attached: 1542817087653.jpg (1200x1025, 909K)

just do a run with the intent to get the achievement later

multiplayer

I've been staying away from Yea Forums since most generals I cared about have died and it's mostly cancer here anyway.

I wish I could draw butts better, anyway, someone asked for this

Attached: Artificer heresy.png (756x1292, 305K)

REAPER AND ENFORCER WHEN
Serious talk though if Enforcer and Paladin both get in somehow, how would you change up Enforcer to make him actually work as a different character?

the "not gay" content
*dabs*

SOMEONE POST LOBBY

Attached: 1554152980882.png (400x620, 186K)

I just finished this. Hope you guys like it.
Are the threads dying already? I wanted to enjoy these comfiness for logner

Attached: LASER GOLEMS.png (1250x560, 824K)

I'M GONNA KILL HOPOO AND YOU SPECIFICALLY

Americans are at work/class.

do we have even a vague date of when it'll leave early access?

5/16 EU LOBBY WE NEED MORE FOLKS GET IN HERE

fucking kek

user we had RoR1 threads even before RoR2 came out, it's not gonna die for a good while

Blazzing makes the entire thing

NO YOU WON'T
BECAUSE YOU'RE ALSO DEAD

Fucking based, goddamn.

>VG

Thank you based Hopoo

Attached: 20190404135955_1.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

saved

Some of us browse at work.

Well, now I'm hoping someone makes a mod like that.

Attached: 1554189722170.png (749x864, 122K)

It's between 11am and 2pm in america, all we have to offer you are neets and phoneposters. Based drawfag

Pls it's only been one week into early access
There's tweaking to do and items to add

wtf?

I think some people are playing in the private servers with pirated copies.

Is there a mod for the UI? I kinda wish there was a little display for your health/cooldowns near the crosshair

Is that fucking you, methados?

Oh fuck I lost the mod files. Post link.

>3dprinteranon still getting the best 3d printers possible
thank

my game is no longer 16 player count, the update mustve reset it i guess. can someone post a link to the download for that? and are there any other mods/downloads that are popular right now or that you recommend?

Attached: thicktress.png (736x849, 335K)

Why is nobody posting huntress ass?

Backup call or BFG? got no fuel cells btw and I'm engie

fuck off waifunigger

pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

Modanon updated last night to repair damage done by the patch:
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

a little too late :^)

artifact of command when

Attached: 1484444077985.png (362x362, 42K)

holy shit that is good user

BFG

>Early access
It's the current name for the overloading magma worm log

if you still need help modanon
steamcommunity.com/id/Jewfishes/

Attached: BANG BANG BANG.gif (900x466, 355K)

so does nobody play ror1 anymore? is it officially dead?

where can i give feedback, i want to moan

Great artificers, keep them coming lads and maybe hopoo will buff her

Attached: it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit.png (1188x755, 2.58M)

didn't make it far since my friend and I were searching for the switches in the desert area.

Have some booty.

Attached: NewCanvas1dsgfdafhgadfhg.png (4000x4000, 3.56M)

Reminder that Hopoo is the most based game dev currently
clips.twitch.tv/IronicEnergeticVampireCoolCat

Attached: Risk_Of_Rain1.jpg (4480x2520, 851K)

>monsoon being hard is a meme
>just ramps up quicker
>advocating abusing MUL-T
It takes years of practice to make this kind of pottery. Where'd you study?

snever

My sides, what did that faglord said though

465 were playing as of yesterday.
steamcharts.com/app/248820
If Hopoo went back and added matchmaking, I've no doubts it'd be quite lively.

shit talked ror 1 and called it a browsergame.

I actually can't tell what he's saying beside "stick that manbun up your ass"

Do overloading worms deal fire damage as well as electric?

Attached: 1501160147222.png (436x537, 303K)

long since over

Guys, where are the character's model files so i can do some modeling.

still a Yea Forumstard at heart. God bless him

>The happiest mask face.
My fucking sides

Excellent stuff

Anybody know if Ancient Scepter or whatever the item was that upgraded your 4th ability is in the game?

To whoever made the mod that removed Artificer's skirt, shit don't work anymore. Does anyone have a fix?

>Hey, you cuck, does this still look like a fucking browser game now? No? That's what I thought. Don't talk shit about my game ever again or I'll fucking stick that manbun up your ass to flavor it with the bullshit you spew before force-feeding it to you

What do you get for beating the gold boss? I was deep into HAHAHA by the time I found a shrine and I was doing okay until suddenly I had zero health instead of 1500.

this is why I love this place so much. the OC is few and far between, but when it shows up it's top tier

i'm hearing "stick that manbun up your ass and grease it with all the bullshit you spew [inaudible]"

any proof it actually was hopoo though ?

hello, i have a question. Do items dissapear if they stay on the ground for too long.

I do remember him talking shit about streamers in general and how they misrepresent games back in the /agdg/ days

do it again and find out :^)

No proof. Anyone can donate with any name.

a regular boss-beating item, nothing special to that boss only

>:(

The dono said "Does this still look like a fucking browser game now ? no? that's what I thought. Don't talk shit about my game ever again or I'll fucking stick that manbun up your ass to flavor it with the bullshit you spew before force feeding it to you"

Attached: UNLIMITED POWER.webm (144x168, 265K)

I don't see why it wouldn't be. That was a day after launch or so, so it stands to reason he'd be checking out the reception to his game live.

artificer is an android and the black parts are her "skin" change my mind

what artifacts does the artifact mod have?

It got nerfed hard yesterday to just line of sight only.

HOST WHERE

9999 damage cap removed when

It's you. You're the host. This game does not require any special setup to host. Just click the button and paste the numbers.

isn't that only a visual cap?

Command which places a lot more three item terminals. Chests are still present, but you don't get to choose from a pool like in RoR1.

Spite, which is far more unstable than it was in one. It does work, though.

Sacrifice, some enemies will randomly drop an item.

Enigma, you get a random equipment item use each time you use it.

Spirit. You move faster at lower health. Should work one enemies, too, but I haven't checked.

Glass. 10% health for you and enemies.

Honor, all enemies spawn as elites.

what does the Yea Forums_items command do? i see the items in the menu but what does switching between the left and right one do?

Acrid when

wow yeah user that's totally him
I saw annother streamer get a dono from hitler

That's really not that bad user. What's the point if you don't even know what you're hitting.

I sure hope so

Attached: Golems2.png (768x1024, 80K)

Doesnt that just make it easier to manipulate with gotd?

Also, does alien head apply to equipment?

>That fucking retarded blazer nobody likes

all these OCs and drawfags while comfy discussion reminds me of the good ol' days of SCP:SL before it got banished to /vg/

GOD FUCKING DAMN HOW I MISS IT

Hopoo said at least a year.

How do I practice?

I never played much RoR1 and I don't have the artifact mod, so I apologize if this is a simple question, but can more than one artifact be active at a time?

how fucked does the game get with glass, it's a lot harder to avoid damage in this game then it was in the first. is it fun?

man i miss playing scp sl how is it doing anyways?

>Poor little artificier

6-12 months
literally on the steam page

you can have any combination of artifacts

Don't read it

It's completely dead and the only people playing it are from discord, which are just 12 people ERPing and griefing.

It makes Commando a lot more fun to use since enemies go down faster. Instant gratification and all that. Without i-frames for his roll, however, you will be dying a lot more.

well at least im glad i got out of it when i did, so i dont have to remember it with a foul taste, but instead as just comfy horror fun with the vros

found this XBOXHUEG drone, it it worth wasting 5 minutes saving up for it or does it just die instantly lategame like other drones

Attached: Untitled-1.png (3840x2160, 3.3M)

Well, user? You are going to touch that Shrine of Order, right?

Attached: yfw.png (520x164, 121K)

it'll get stuck in a wall on stage 4 and die

I like that all blazing enemies have horns, it makes them look cute. Especially the wisps.

Attached: 1550283921170.png (432x432, 200K)

It won't die immediately, but it can't heal itself so it'll drop eventually. It's more of a novelty purchase.

how does it effect merc?

>healing items
>with transcendence
That doesn't work though does it ?
I thought all health healing did nothing for your shields

where the servers at

>Transcendence with all those healing items

Attached: [American Localization].gif (667x733, 756K)

I drew a lot of shit for it too. I miss it so much. But I've heard it's a shitshow even from one of the devs mouth. Dunno how it will end but right now outside private servers you know and trust the rest is horrible.

Attached: what I wanna know is where's the Keycard.png (850x511, 705K)

Well, no. I appreciate your taste in androids, but all the survivors have black bodysuits. And all the human survivors were confirmed human in the first game. Making Artificer an android would be kind of silly.

please answer

Attached: JyZDTFI.png (378x504, 9K)

not until I get the lunar challenges done

Attached: 1554394315266.png (768x1024, 42K)

nope

fucking lame for something that costs 2000 minute 10, they should make it respawn like the beetle guard

Solid game. Just as fun by yourself as it is with other people. If you find yourself not enjoying playing as the commando, just keep trying to unlock the other characters. Every single one plays extremely differently, so there's a lot of replayability to it.

Attached: test21.gif (350x238, 803K)

If you use Merc, do not play with Honor on. Enemies have far more health despite Glass being on.

I'd like to disappear MY item inside the Huntress

Sucks how the only fun characters are Engy and MUL-T because every other character feels way too weak.

lmao the fucker can barely survive on normal mode what do you think

Fuck I wish I found out about this game before the 2 for 1 deal ended or I wish there was a demo. I can't tell if I'll enjoy this game unless I play it myself. But you guys seem like you're having so much fun and I want in on it.

Attached: 1547184825448.jpg (251x231, 20K)

>its another swap level episodes

Attached: angry kirb.jpg (480x360, 12K)

try the first game

Sub fractional iq

playing with constant elites seems like it would be a right nightmare with blaze elites existing

he's not that bad unless it's a blaze elite in which case gg

gib thicc mod
I know some anons were working on remodeling some assets

Attached: 1544328718794.jpg (496x512, 77K)

fucking pirate it
wtf happened to this place
god

Is this your first day on the internet? Youtube exists. I'll give you a tip: you can learn everything you want to know about every game by searching "[game] gameplay no commentary" and watching a video. If this isn't enough to figure out whether or not you'd like a game, stick to reading IGN.

>Guys I'm bad at Risk Of Rain 2

>"Assets"
Yessssss

That is nowhere near a hard nerf

is the placement for aqueduct's button random?

There seem to be issues with importing custom models. Don't get your hopes up too high yet.

>"nerf"
>no longer will you hit the pot half the fucking map away instead of the boss you're aiming at
sounds like a buff to me

And this is why we don't play Mercenary

Attached: MercenaryInANutshell.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

where is the altar to N'ku-something

>mfw find goat and syringe printers on same stage
>mfw find sticky printer
>mfw it only ate goats and syringes

Attached: 1538258766165.gif (280x154, 2.96M)

its in the swamp
check the edge of the map

>DMC, RoR 2, and Sekiro threads all full of comfy discussions and OC
>all three from this March alone on this year
Best timeline

Attached: FUCK LEMURIANS AND FUCK ELITES.png (231x277, 33K)

>popping shrine of the mountain as mercenary, on the first level
deserved.

>stuck at work
>hearing rumors of a stealth buff to Artificer
Can you NEETs confirm or deny?

>not popping every shrine everytime
drizzlets get out

Definitely no buff, she's dog shit as always. Her move set is the core of her issues, no buffs will fix that.

I HATE wisps with all my beings

Attached: 1270248044070.png (424x470, 164K)

>pop shrine early on before you have any mobility items
>die
>wooooooooooooow merc sucks
epic simply epic, rainstormlet

you got BTFO on the first level and you call others drizzlets?

Alright dropping 4 vanilla US lets go

Also who wants what character in this gif.

>playing RoR2 the entire past and this week with Yea Forums bois
>while in discord with other friends who are playing LoL
>they're always yelling like monkeys and mad at the game
>while i'm having so much fun

I don't get why people do this to themselves

Attached: 1554261355173.png (401x618, 308K)

>any blazing enemie

That is why you don't play merc
any blazing enemie fucks you up real bad

?

Have any new mods come out? Seems like it's dead already.

>NewCanvas1dgsdhakjhfhg.png
relatable filename AND great butt? 10/10

Attached: falkjödfhaködhjalkdjhaö.jpg (325x315, 16K)

Woops the gif didn't go through for some reason

Attached: 1551699391427.gif (500x500, 515K)

>play merc
>have fun
>play artificer
>have fun
Why don't you take the fun pill Yea Forums

>Moblity items helping against a blazing wisp on Merc

Attached: 38d.jpg (600x604, 52K)

Modanon is bugfixing because Huntress and Bandit's primary fires don't work in multiplayer modded servers.

>Forget that Royal Capacitor forces enemies downwards
>Glacial Greater Wisp spawned above me
>Mash Q like I've been doing
>Die because 10 enemies all smashed into me
For a moment, I was a god

Attached: 20190404143834_1.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

>run up to wisp
>press r
>run away
wow so hard

>remove the charges from M1
>increase the insta-kill on Shift to 50%
>increase the range of R
Solved.

Attached: 1935514769.png (328x282, 96K)

don't download right now, it's really fucking broken because I edited a file that breaks clientside if you decompile it & recompile it.
I'm gonna have to reupdate everything & use a workaround for it
took me like 4+ hours to find the fucking issue & I want to fucking die

If this workaround works (waiting for tester bro to come back, he want to store for 10 min), I should have working version out in an hour

HAN-D WHEN?

>looped to the small island at the side of the roost map with no connecting bridge
Has anyone had this happen to them?

all she needs is a big futa cock

Based modanon.

Just don't die and win the game guys
How can you all be so fucking bad, you just have to win and not lose

>play on drizzle
>can't get to stage 8
>play on rainstorm
>can't get past stage 5
>haven't tried monsoon
How do I not suck? I haven't unlocked artificier or merc.

>blazing anything shoots a projectile in your general direction
>die instantly
amazing job user

pics

>heres how you "fix" this balanced character
>just make them braindead OP so soiboi faggots like me can roll monsoon with them
I am so glad you fucking idiots will never be devs.

>buttblasted drizzlet dying on the first level when he ups the difficulty
lmfao

ONE MORE

Quick doodle

Attached: Golems.png (1050x1400, 54K)

Probably spending too long looting stages. Try to go faster, and also git gud.

WHY IS ENGINEER SO ADDICTING FUCK
EVEN WITHOUT MUSHROOMS HE'S TOO GOOD

Desu it's less about being bad and more about RNG. First two stages I had two tesla coils on a Merc Monsoon run, and then a Brilliant Behemoth on Rallypoint Delta.

Choose your items wisely.

need more testers?

any open lobbies?
preferably not 16-player shit

3/4 US Vanilla

>200% base damage projectile with splash radius and two additional burn ticks for on hit procs
>firing full auto with no pausing, perfect accuracy, and extremely long range
ok

Since the freeze is extremely target limited and a line, I think it should be increased in duration, but not in kill threshold. Range on R is actually warranted, though - being reduced to walking and only speed from goat hooves is a pretty big malus and doesn't need to be further crippled with such a short range, I agree.

>balanced
>only has a single good move (M2) and dies instantly with no mobility or evasion potential
Okay...

God I cannot wait for the sniper to be ported.

The transition to 3D will be most interesting.

Watching how much you can casually murder while in a bubble is pretty fun.
Engi and Merc are polar opposites but are my favorite.

>start new run
>first three items are key, medkit, and quail
guess im resetting

Attached: 1533483414476.jpg (960x960, 153K)

Yes ive had this happen

I had enough jump to get over to the mainland at that point, but it was worrying that it could happen at all.

How are you people this bad? Have you never played a video game before? Never learned how to practice and optimize your mode of play? Two fireballs, flamethrower, energy ball, snapfreeze. Winning fucking combo. Switch up energy ball and snapfreeze at your leisure.

1 veteran here, what should I know about 2 before starting?

nah thanks, I'll post in thread

aite workaround works, I'm gonna eat then start the update from scratch again

Imagine not being able to strafe. Imagine not being able to aim.

Those are prefectly fine items. Well key is only since you got it early

Hopoo, I know you're here. I beg of you, bring back Loader and base him entirely around his grappling hook. I want to swing around like Tarzan before punching through a Lemurian's skull.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 33K)

Why are all the characters in this game either boring or garbage

>winning combo
>while you're dead from unavoidable chip that you sat in since you're locked down to walking and have no dodge or deflect
Okay.

Got a chuckle out of me
Nice job user

I just exploded.
Didn't even say what killed me. Shame since my damage was so immense.

Attached: boom.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

>Not liking quail
>Resetting after getting a movement item

One time I died and the game said I was killed by a [?]

Try to remember that it's an early access game and understand why there is significantly less content than 1.

>artificer’s M2 ball sparks lightning to targets it passes by in travel
>actually makes a decent wisp clear by throwing it past a group of them in the air
>none of the tooltips or hover overs mention this aoe during flight damage it does

Attached: C721227B-DFCF-453F-9778-E46F58B958F4.jpg (436x417, 81K)

What if *gasp* you itemized for speed and defense since you already shit out 3x damage of everyone else.

What stage are we talking about? Late game? You should have stocked up on energy drings and hooves. Early? Walking around enemies is perfectly viable.
Happened to me yesterday as Commando.

Saw some dude post a screenshot where the Killed By icon was just a white square. Apparently he flew too high but I'm not sure if there was any specific reason for it. Kill boundary?

Yes they do.

You can also sprint with it after starting the charge. You can also sprint cancel the flamethrower, as well as M2 out of her flamethrower.

Attached: very good.jpg (410x408, 39K)

>34 minutes
>stages completed: 4

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

>late game
>everytime I press the button to use flamethrower something forces me out of it

I'm pretty sure it also sparks more often at nearby enemies with more syringes so not only do you end up gatling gun nano bombs but they arc everywhere

>engi
>3-5 fungi
>horns
it's like a short range barrage of spooky artillery I love it

>record is only stage 14 with engineer cheesing
>on drizzle
help

Attached: helperinpain.png (406x439, 242K)

fuggin hell my sides went to hell and back and hell and back again. BASED and 100% redpilled

Attached: 1523813694175.jpg (413x395, 99K)

get mobility items
let your turre

sometimes running away to gain a better field advantage is necessary

I tried, I am not sure if I am happy with it, but I am sure it looks fine to others.

Attached: 1554400748829.png (756x1292, 238K)

Pray for brilliant behemoth and tesla coil and frost relic and ukeleles and lens makers glasses
It's a lot to pray for but when you get them you're on your way to 20 levels

>I don't see why it wouldn't be.
The horrible PR you would get for directly insulting someone directly on stream using profanity?

user are you ok ?
what happened ?
who got you ?
it was the blazing stone titan wasn't it ?

Need niggas

Attached: 1529483189894.jpg (600x925, 64K)

I don't think she's an android, but the way her hands look, she doesn't seem human either.

I don't understand what's so good about Frost Relic on engi, my turrets only ever get hit by ranged abilities and the relic aoe is small

Why are her feet melded into the shoes?

4man EU?

but most importantly
FUCK ANYTHING BLAZING

should I be trying to get every possible item in every level or try to get the teleporter and proceed to the next level asap?

US East

Try your best to get every items but don't spend more than 10 minutes on a map.

Just be yourself bro and avoid blazing enemies

Drizzle (lol) and Rainstorm, it's forgivable to peruse for items for a bit. Monsoon, rush to the tele but get what you can along the way or nearby after the boss battle because of the rapidity of scaling.

Any Rainworld fags here think about Slugcat being in ROR 2? I would love an item cameo or anything related to Rainworld

Attached: Fire time.png (868x1226, 397K)

The latter, you always use the same method as RoR1
Find tele, activate it, go for some items close by with the money you got and leave.
Sooner or later the money you get will net you so much that you can buy anything on the map.
Slowing down early tends to fuck you from what long runs I did.

Vanilla, rainstorm 4 players EU. Dibs on gasoline and alien heads.

Attached: esports.png (1177x592, 1.04M)

Make Merc better against late-game Blazing/Overloading enemies without fucking balance.
Make Huntress more fun and less reliant on stacks of the same 3-4 items.
Make Commando at least as fun as he was in RoR1.
Give Artificer an actual alternative to her lack of mobility and make it so she can sprint during Flamethrower.
Make it so character abilities you can sprint during don't break sprint when they start or end.
Keep MUL-T and Engineer fun.
Fix bugs.
Add some juicy content(inc. characters, enemies, items and maps) and l o r e
Add lore appropriate alt. skins from doing some balls to the wall hard tasks a la Nuclear Throne (Since the characters aren't just 20 pixels now)
???
GOTY 2020.

Attached: b4f.jpg (600x451, 25K)

Why yes. I am a HAN-D main, how did you know?

Attached: CHA-D.png (768x1024, 20K)

I borked it. Still learning MP shit

Attached: Conesofshame.png (960x476, 548K)

The problem is the majority of the RoR2 playerbase hasn't palyed 1. Every single, and I mean every, quickplay I've done has the players shopping before hitting the tele. Even Yea Forums lobbies.

simply ebin

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2_2019-04-04_15-09-09.jpg (2560x1440, 460K)

>engineer's turrets are still buggy after patch
Hopoo pls

Attached: 1431101126781.jpg (704x396, 17K)

>Keep MUL-T and Engineer fun.
They are the least fun characters

>Make Huntress more fun and less reliant on stacks of the same 3-4 items.
That's how she was in one, though.

That's nice and all, but you offer no actual input or insight

d-did i do good, Yea Forumsros?

Attached: 20190404220942_1.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

3/4 lets go

Attached: 8c007b5cgy1fcebpggptaj21kw12bqfy.jpg (2048x1379, 477K)

How about enabling them only during loops?

Hipster pls, they're the 2nd and 3rd most fun. Artificer is slow, Commando attacks like a grandpa and lacks some of the RoR1 stuff that made him cooler, and Huntress is braindead but not quite in the fun RoR1 way. Weeaboo is still the most fun by a wide margin though.

dont die

Just happened with me on a long run, fuck this game

fellow drizzlet here, I feel your pain

Attached: 1548637124312.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

it's drizzle, isn't it?

because you have shit taste

a lot of enemies rush to melee. Helps with turret survivability and general dps

No. Humping turrets and dropping mines are garbage. Mul-t is braindead hold right trigger and press left bumper if you ever feel in danger. They are boring as fuck. Your mistaking easy to play and powerful for fun. Jumping into the sky and shitting out a light ball that AOE kills everything with artificer is fun. Anime jumping around with merc is fun. Lining up a perfect pierce shot that sets off a chain of will o the whisps with commando is fun. Ranger generally is just fun to me, I can get any garbage drops and watching my glave bounce back and forth as I *teleports behind you* the map is fun.
Robo shit and turret humper aren't fun, have no skill or brain power required to play and generally drag down the quality of any match they appear in.

they really need to add the difficulty on the death screen

>Mul-t is braindead hold right trigger and press left bumper if you ever feel in danger
user are you playing with a fucking controller?

>Mul-t is braindead hold right trigger and press left bumper if you ever feel in danger
>right trigger
>left bumper
Jesus christ

I always do with third person shooter. Still survive longer then anyone Ive played with.

Huntress needs
>Higher M1 attack rate, ok to compensate with lower damage per attack
>Increased height on R to make it possible to hit flying enemies
>Omnidirectional sprinting
>Health buffs or a range increase
>MOST IMPORTANTLY a way to lock on to a target and keep her reticule on it

>controller
>probably a drizzlet too

Attached: 1511735107804.gif (245x240, 494K)

Not an arguement.

RULES OF NATURE

>Just as fun by yourself as it is with other people.
I played a lot of RoR1 by myself and it was just frustrating after a while. Yeah, you have to learn the levels and find the right places to fight bosses and all, but it's just not fun to run around the same ladder loop because you have to chip down a wandering vagrant and you're the only person in the game so he's on top of your ass the entire time. If feels like you have to develop the cheese solution for every situation. I still played the shit out of it because the unlocks were so addictive, but the game is clearly meant to be played multi.

no all huntress needs is able to glaive while running and keep momentum after blinking. the damage is fine.

Artificier is the best Survivor and is my wife.

Attached: Artifici.png (1640x1568, 438K)

Monsoon only. Nice reaching.

Is nobody noticing they're looking directly at her chest?

Attached: Sneig.png (700x480, 36K)

Just give her free aim and add full direction sprinting.
Movement and shooting paradise.

If her R was modified so that targeting wasn't locked to the ground and was more like Mul-T's M2 it would be much easier to hit off the ground enemies

Based loaderposter

Attached: loadin_by_e_why-d8xqozz.png (1024x777, 268K)

I thought it was a cone that covered from the sky to the ground. Does it really only do damage on the ground.

pcgamer.com/risk-of-rain-2-devs-talk-hitting-500000-players-mod-support-and-whats-coming-next
>Over the opening weekend for Early Access, the Risk of Rain 2 community has grown to over 500K players. It’s absolutely surreal, and we’re so happy and grateful to our dedicated community who got us to this size so far.
hopoo you madlad you did it

Attached: rad.jpg (288x370, 44K)

Anyone up for Risk of Rain 1? I can put up a pirated version with all things unlocked since it doesn't use Steamworks for hosting.

It's a stubby cylinder, the height isn't really that high but you might hit a low boss vagrant.

So I guess we are all in accordance that drones are absolutely useless past the first loop?

Attached: man-pondering-620x400.jpg (620x400, 36K)

it's like a small bubble on the ground so there is limited aerial capacity. I've definitely put it directly under giant jellyfish or dunestrider while it is popped up and it didn't hit.

The game still isn't halfway done. I'm glad this got off to a good start but I'd be pissed if he loses steam and eternal access happens.

>The levels in the game so far definitely have the vibe of Risk of Rain 1, but notably there's no Temple of Elders or Contact Light.
Well, no shit? That'd be weird and distasteful.

What

I don't even buy them anymore, but the Bogandoff item is quite useful for distractions so I'm glad I got the 30 drone repair achivenemtn.

>playing huntress
>30 seconds in a rainstorm game
>a demon golem appears out of fucking nowhere
>already wasted my dash
>he one shots me
Did they increase the difficulty/epics spawn or am I just terrible?

Attached: 1553639074218.jpg (959x960, 308K)

The survivors flew Contact Light off the planet. Shoehorning it back in the game would be distasteful. Temple of Elders could probably come back, thinking on it. It's not as if Lemuria would build only one temple.

2 hours later and it's still absolutely underrated

Attached: boogy.gif (500x180, 8K)

Didn't drones used to scale? Why did they fuck it up. Also the big guy heli isn't bad at all.

It's time for more fun times with worms
NA east

Justifications, then:
>Make Merc better against late-game Blazing/Overloading enemies without fucking balance.
Merc, without a broken build, gets fucked in the later stages of HAHAHAHA, due to nerfed i-frames and the fact that Blazing enemies and the Overloading Worm are fucking crazy, in a way that skill can't account for, unlike the other characters.
>Make Huntress more fun and less reliant on stacks of the same 3-4 items.
Huntress is braindead and extremely build dependent, characters being Command-bait isn't great.
>Make Commando at least as fun as he was in RoR1.
Commando got nerfed from how he was in 1 in a way that makes him less fun rather than bad, the transition to 3D made his 2 weaker and duller and the lack of i-frames lets him do much less crazy shit.
>Give Artificer an actual alternative to her lack of mobility
Artificer's wall is very good in the mid-game but isn't a fun replacement for mobility, it's a long cooldown that makes normal enemies easier to kill/evade. However, it's very much just "there" in the late game rather than a fun, integral part of the character like dashes or the shield are. There isn't much interactivity involved in using it besides getting faggots lined up and zapping them.
>and make it so she can sprint during Flamethrower.
Letting Artificer sprint during her Flamethrower would add to her mobility and make her more maneuverable. I.E. More FUN.
>Make it so character abilities you can sprint during don't break sprint when they start or end.
Being able to sprint during certain abilities adds another layer to each characters' mobility, not breaking sprint would mean that this mobility is seamless and fun.
>Add lore appropriate alt. skins
Skins could just be a fun challenge to add to the game's progression and are cool to see.

Attached: 1554334734691.png (1000x563, 806K)

It's been weird for me lately too
like Elite Elder Lemurian on 2nd floor or 3 Greater Wisps when I hit stage 1 TP in under 30sec

Welcome to Blazin' Elites in RoR2

Attached: Lategame.png (768x1024, 166K)

loaderbros where you at?

Attached: 1553998137901.png (1998x890, 949K)

The AI that spawns mobs already plays a card game with itself to see how to best fuck you over.

Who is the owner of this yummy tummy?

get your ass back in here

they should add iframes on every classes or at least the ones with low mobility like commando and arti
you should be able to dodge lemurians fire bolts and queen poison bolts

She has laughably low hp, it only gets worse later in the game where even trash mobs can one shot you.

1 slot left

Attached: sXqu402.gif (209x192, 109K)

Like this user said The Director does that already

Attached: CardGames.png (682x307, 22K)

imagine talking about a video game and not playing it

ayo ayo hol up
*steals your grappling hook*

Attached: 21e[1].jpg (829x800, 187K)

The main problem is that bosses absolutely fuck them up later on because they aren't smart enough to avoid attacks like the titan's laser, vagrant's nuke or the dunestrider's SUCC

>vagrant boss
see you next run, drones

so can we turn cheats on yet to make this thing into a racing game with an infinite amount of goat hooves

just use cheat engine nerd, it's been possible since day 1

yes

no i meant the ingame console
cheat engine is for nerds

>Keep dying to the first boss on rainstorm
Granted, I am just immediately rushing the portal then concentrating on the boss, allowing the smaller enemies to mass spawn and ruin me.
I take it this isn't how its done at all.

EU

I really want a secret ending if you go so fast you actually fly off the map. It should be your character getting flung into space and ending up in a lighting show similar to the 2001 space odyssey star gate and then the score window shows up.

It's the wisps that kill you the most in the first stage.
They trickle down your health with accurate as fuck shots, even Golem lasers can be dodge with timing In the first game All Wisps were ground enemies, flying gives them an advantage.

aka "I'm too lazy/stupid to use cheat engine"

ok nerd

How do I practice rng

You are correct. Rushing the tele in this game isn't as reasonable as it was in the first game; boss fights don't really spawn as many adds and it's nice to get a little boost via items before actually taking on the boss. At the very least, you shouldn't rush the tele until the third or even fourth map.

I usually farm two or three chests, among those ideally being a use item (they're in the orange chests), and then go for the boss. Being level 3 or 4 and having some good drops will turn the boss fight from an impossibility to a cakewalk. Once you get used to maps, you'll be able to farm chests and activate the tele in under 5 minutes at most.

You better not you fuckin trash bot. Not only was your job literal trash hauling, but your kit was dogshit and you were one of the worst characters in the entire game.

Name one thing you could do loader couldn't do better than you without any items.

>find dio
>turrets start resurrecting
really nice

Attached: joukyuu.jpg (225x315, 28K)

>driving around as mul-T
>3 elder lemurians spawn right in front of me
>one get stunned by my driving
>the other two barf on me
>cant move because the stun pops mul-T in the air and i had no feathers

Fair!

I love getting oneshot by beetle's poison because I have no feather with commando

>Preon Accumulator
I feel like I'm missing something with this. I'll hit a boss enemy with it and instantly obliterate it, but than I will hit another one of the same type about 30 seconds later and it will only do a third of their health despite both being direct hits.

I wanna draw some sexy fanart pinups
Artificer or Huntress? Who should I do?

Would be cool.

That shit's telegraphed as fuck user. Save your dodge roll, when you see the animation, hit it. Also fight her from high ground, she struggles to land the poison if you do that.

both

Two individual poses, and then both of them together.

she fire in arc, no way I can dodge this shit I tried multiple times

MOTHERFUCKING A[spoiler____CRID[/spoiler]

us 4 man

>cleaning up various areas
>comes across a dying loader
>takes his big punchfists and uses them to fight

Yeah, wisps are actually pretty annoying this time. I remember them being useless in the original
Thanks, I figured I was being too gung-ho.

Artificer
e621 already has enough fanart of him, get out

>both
You motherfuckers, if I was gonna do both I wouldnt be asking.
Who is getting more love in fanart? Huntress or Artificer?

user you fucking potato

Attached: sui.jpg (512x384, 29K)

So I heard that some dude was posting steam keys from the RoR2 Discord. Is this true?

Attached: Teacher.gif (872x632, 170K)

Huntress

Huntress is getting marginally more I think, mostly because Artificer's cape covers her ass by default. Do Artificer please.

technically huntress gets more fanart. so artificer would be the logical choice. that being said. huntress is objectively superior both as a survivor and as a women to artificer.

both

Huntress has more fan fanart, but I've seen a lot of Yea Forums fanart of Artificer. Do Artificer.
Get a load of this faggot not wanting to breed the super intelligent space lady.

Why are player levels a thing?
they have one logical, but arbitrary use, in placing down warbanners, but otherwise, why?
there's no real way to grind levels in a way that you can outpace the difficulty of the game, it's no longer a "you died so you are being punished" mechanic like in one, it's used to just scale you up to the enemies that are also scaling up, but you also scale up with items

Hopefully there will be more items in the future that use xp/levels as a mechanic

>mostly because Artificer's cape covers her ass by default
Who needs an ass in view with thighs like hers.

Huntress

I want meet hopoo in a bar, drug him, tie him to a chair and force him to add acrid to the game.

LOADER/MINER WHEN.

Attached: 1406475518809.png (490x651, 13K)

merc

>superior as a women
>barbaric hunter vs a women with a PhD

2 spots here

2/4

Where's the fucking environmental log in here
halp

Attached: 20190404215405_1.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

Artificer
Thighs save lives

Attached: chun-li-legacy_street-fighter_silo.png (480x433, 305K)

>Get a load of this faggot not wanting to breed the super intelligent space lady.

>gets herself stuck in a stasisfield only let out occasionally to suck lemurian cock
>intelligent

Attached: 1511823776275.gif (404x416, 193K)

Miner and Loader seems to not be in the files, but hopoo could change their mind.
Doubt miner gonna come back.

Huntress is getting like 70% of the love while Artificer gets ~30%. Both very good wives though. I'd say Artificer and make her loincloth thinner(narrower?) to show off her thighs.

Trying to play Commando with no Gasoline or Ukulele is the definition of suffering. If anybody gets this game and doesn't like it it's almost certainly because they have to deal with this guy as their first character.

Underneath the platform you start on

ENFORCER
NOW

Attached: 1538715223872.jpg (640x454, 29K)

I need all your worm killing tips. I tried walking without rhythm but they still show up so now I have to deal with them

>He doesn't know
Someone post the image

us east
monsoon

If the premise is similar to RoR1 then she probably crash landed, went unconscious and got captured by Newtman. It's not like you can just wear a seatbelt when a spaceship crashes.

I wondered already what that platform is for, but there's no log there.

We were predestined to suffer, Enforcer bro

WHAT?
WHO HURT ENFORCER??
IS HE OKAY?

>knows how to get a meal and cook it
vs
>probably burns everything with her spells

MAYBE IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND, H-HE'LL BE OKAY right?

1 more

the timestop imp spawn bug better be in

>trying to get deicide
>flaming beetle queen spawns
>oh boy, this is my chance
>game stutters, instantly sniped by a flaming golem and killed

>having a good run
>blazing titan as teleporter boss

Attached: 1519851094197.gif (600x600, 83K)

just so you know, skins have been mentioned already as possible rewards for challenges and implied as rewards for doing well in prismatic trials, the latter of which seems like an especially fun way of doing it (as long as it ranks on a per-character basis so a legion of mul-ts doesn't prevent everyone else from being recognized)

>3 lunar pods in one level
>decide this is the run for 5 lunar items
>crack em open
>2 brittle crowns and an effigy
When are these garbage items getting a rework. Shaped glass and the shell of infinite Qs are the only ones worth a damn.

Attached: D3ThcB-UIAAdnyq.jpg (259x258, 20K)

Remove charges from M1, but reduce damage a little to compensate.
Make ice wall into an ice dome (same size as Engie shield). Insta-kills all enemies at 40% or less HP, freeze dots on the rest. Instakills bosses at 20% HP because why the fuck not? Also blocks shots inside or out. So you can use it as mobile terrain, more or less, and punish enemies inside of it.
Turn flamethrower into a laser with quadruple the current distance.

There, the class is fixed.

Attached: oof.png (779x847, 210K)

For the crab unlock, do you need to do all 20 in one run, or just in total?

Commando is shit

Attached: 1541717311041.jpg (818x798, 159K)

Total. Just focus on beating other challenges and get a crab or two whenever you loop to titanic plains in the meantime.

H-HE'S OKAY
R-RIGHT BROS?

Where's the hidden altar on the desert map?

how would you recommend knocking them off ?

up on the snake skeleton

Sure, user. He's totally fucked.

Attached: smugdog.jpg (540x564, 67K)

I want my enforcer back so I can dab on these casuals.

Chase them or succ cube

I need to start playing on monsoon difficulty.

Attached: RoR 2.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Awesome, that's pretty exciting actually. Will the prismatic trials ones be one specific skin per trial and just rotate or each unlock the respective character you played as's skins?

Bosses of different types have varying base health pools. Preon accumulator also has two big variances - one, it can crit, and two, it can tendril zap on the sides but NOT in front. If you shoot the preon at such an angle that the boss is next to it before it explodes, you can score an extra zap damage tick that you may otherwise miss.

makes sense, thanks

EU 2/4

If he was there wouldn't be a piece of lore made to create speculation about his death if he was going to be added to the game, don't you think?

Attached: 0btR08J.png (696x720, 239K)

His lying. We do have a steam group that was made because the main server host quit and we didn't have new host until couple of days later. You don't miss anything but stupid memes and banter and maybe server host's announcements not joining it. The daily colonizations don't happen so frequently, it's more of a weekend games now with around 20 players. Euros are more active. When games do happen, it's comfy and fun. Game's getting stale though. This month's update (first for 4 months) might liven it up.

Also we have a dedicated thread autist too who complains and makes absurd claims and shitposts about the game and the user server players both in and out the thread. He's being doing it for almost a year now occasionally popping in the game to tkill with aimbot and no-clip to post screenshots how he "beat" them and looping through Steam accounts to avoid bans. He lost his last remnants of self awareness when he accidentally revealed his reddit profile and now his meme is that it's not just one petson doing his thing.

2/4
JOIN JOIN

Attached: Maybe Strong Condensation.png (835x654, 74K)

How do I play as Bandit?

No problem. If you walk up to them, they should pop out and run away from you. If not, shoot them once and they should start going. Guiding large groups is the hard part.

I mean he'll probably be fine. Enforcer was depicted as a really tough piece of shit who dealt with the fact that his riot shield had literally fused into his arm well enough.

Monsoon being hard is a meme. It feels the exact fucking same as rainstorm expect there's less sitting around waiting for spawns.

>tfw blazed

Attached: 1488216299617.jpg (2560x1440, 223K)

1 (one) slot left

Levelling in 2 is more lenient, but time scaling is more punishing. Since using the teleporter now forcibly slides the difficulty up in varying amounts of time depending on difficulty, you can judge whether or not it would be worth it to grind out some additional XP to keep your base damage relevant for the next tier. For instance, for my first loops, I try to keep Artificer's base damage to the point where I one shot wisps with either left click or with the electric tendrils on my right click. If you rush too hard in this game, then you suffer by having your difficulty inflated severely, and you had better hope you made up for it by scoring good DPS items.

Is there a bug with engi's turrets
They stopped working sometimes

that just makes her boring
being cd reliant is a cool gimmick, she just lack real ways to mitigate it that isnt backup mag which is broken as fuck because her 2 is her best ability by far

try
>switch m1 and m2
>lower cd on charge orb (now m1)
>change ice wall function from an aimed aoe spell to a dash; have the ice pillars generate along the path the dash travels so that it scales with movespeed
there, i fix
now she has an escape option, consistent damage, and both a way to scale her fireballs as well as a more balanced arsenal that isnt overly-reliant on a single ability since with a movement option her range restriction becomes less of an issue

Technically as of right now he's just missing.

CRACK WHEN?!

SOMEONE CREATE A LOBBY

Most of the time they try to target the closest enemy, even if its through a wall/the ground

fuck you cheap ass nigger, this game deserves to be supported

Attached: 1549122061517.png (525x525, 17K)

Does anyone really hate how commando shots cause wisps and jellyfish to get pushed away? It only makes it more difficult to kill them

but they straight up not moving at all/not spewing anything

there aren't any yet?
must be a shit game then :^)

Where did the "we're actually the bad guys" thing come from? You crash land on a nightmare planet, everything everywhere is doing its best to murder you, and you power up to survive get the hell off that rock, then half the endings are all "how could you betray your humanity like that ;_; you monster you killed providence ;_; shame on you for living"

Yes, there is. You have to replace them after a bit because they stop shooting things unless attacked by something, then they shoot their attacker and then go back to doing nothing.

We're not technically bad guys, we just work for them as we played as the guards on the ship used to transport loot off planet Lemuria.

It's likely the corporation they work for is doing bad stuff.
But yeah, there is nothing wrong with the characters themselves. People just like the "we where the bad guys" meme a lot for some reason I've never really understood.

i listen to those japanese drums while playing Merc, super immersive

Attached: Japanese Pepe.png (824x684, 410K)

they didnt crash, they came to the planet and just started stealing shit
the crash happened after that, they tried to take a teleporter and providence fucked them up for it

it's not really a "we're the bad guys" thing, it's more of a "not black and white" situation
the contact light was carrying teleporters stolen from the planet, that's how providence was able to get on board and cause the crash
add that to the "bulwark of the weak" title he has, and you get people who meme it though

Hal get off of Yea Forums

>then half the endings are all "how could you betray your humanity like that ;_; you monster you killed providence ;_; shame on you for living"
Literally not a single ending is like that
All survivors exit the planet changed after what they went through

The time Pepe saved Japan.png

What a coincidence. I've been playing nothing but Rain World and Risk of Rain 2 lately.

>the survivors work for some transport company
>the transport company have a teleporter from the planet for who knows what reasons and for what
>Providence came for the teleporter to protect the planet
>survivors crashland and now have to fight for survival
Its a shitty situation for everyone all around

Attached: 1417475740170.png (554x439, 45K)

>geeze did I pick a bad day to wear white

Make me

Attached: e91f51b7116118167e3d06a1329aa236.png (181x117, 20K)

lmao

How would you guys feel about emotes being added to the game? Every survivor would have only one, because fuck lootboxes and ingame currency.

do you get anything for beating the gold golem?

But they weren't the ones in the wrong? The last log of the game clearly state that they didn't know why there was a teleporter in the cargo hold to begin with.

ehhh
hard pass

Attached: 1554354641703.png (500x224, 15K)

How did you get past the captcha?

Indie games with rain in their name are good

the satisfaction of winning

I don't see a point but if it gets zoomers to buy the game and give Hopoo money I don't mind.

How do I play Artificer, bros? I wanna like her, because i fuckin love mages, but she seems so weak compared to everyone else. What's the best way to play her?

A knurl, a sense of satisfaction, epeen status and +1 stage towards The Long Road.

Go for magazines and mobility. 2 wax quills and monster get you anywhere. Then get some proc items and AoE shit and destroy everything. SUCC CUBE is best active till you reach god mode.

get good with leading your fireballs, get mags and mobility items.

She is weak. But don't let that stop you from playing her.

shes a one note gimmick currently
if you can survive long enough to get backup mags and movespeed shes dumb strong
if you cant, which is more likely than not, you die in the first two stages

basically her 1, 3 and 4 are fairly low value and the only reason to use her is to stack the high damage splash projectile that stuns and deals aoe tick during travel

Attached: 1540193454532.jpg (1280x1280, 383K)