I've got 50$ and want to spend it on some switch game. I already have Smash, botw, odyssey, splatoon and mk8

I've got 50$ and want to spend it on some switch game. I already have Smash, botw, odyssey, splatoon and mk8.
What should I get? Im looking at the following games:
-Disgea 1 or 5
-TWEWY
-Travis strikes again
-Dragon quest builders
-Stardew valley
-Wargroove
-blazblue crosstag battle
-shantae 4
-Dark souls
-Into the Breach
Dont own any other system, i just play vidya casually from to time and I have never played any of the games mentioned in my list

Attached: switch.jpg (554x369, 21K)

Travis Strikes Again & TWEWY

Spend it on Blazblue Central Fiction instead of Cross Tag Battle. Also Turok is dope.

Disgaea 5 has a demo, try it.

Wargroove or blazblue

xenoblade
or into the breach + stardew valley

Of that list, Stardew Valley, Into the Breach, Wargroove, DQB and the Disgaeas are good. The others either suck (Travis Strikes Again) or are the worst ways to play the game (TWEWY, Dark Souls).

I'd also look at Golf Story, Hollow Knight, Furi, Flinthook, Steamworld Dig 1/2, Baba Is You and Blaster Master Zero for other budget choices. And I dunno if it's still on sale or not but Mario + Rabbids is really fucking good if you're into Xcom or SRPGs.

Don’t get either blazblue on switch. Get it on PC or PS4 if you have one. The switch online is dead and the controller sucks (unless you have a stick or hitbox)

Hollow knight
only a fool betrays the king

If you have the patience for Dark Souls definitely get it. Or if you'd like to wait till later this month you can get Cuphead and Dragon's Dogma, both of those will add up to $50

I have blazblue and player count is low, there are players but just very low, probably lower than PS4, then again PS4 player count for those games are also ALMOST non existant. so dont be discourage on getting either, I got it on switch for the portable aspect of it to play locally

Is it also playable offline? How fun is that?

It runs much better than PS4/PC even on portable mode (check the reviews) and it has 100% content on the game card on top of being portable.
Switch is the best version of BBCF.

I have bbtag on all 3. PS4 has the most in lobbies, PC has second and switch is last (in NA) that’s how all fighting games are right now. Even if you need to use discord, good luck finding anyone to play on switch and it’s impossible to get good with a joycon controller. Using analog stick for movement is terrible in other games and only leads to bad habits and it’s why I’m saying to use another controller (it would be impossible to play several bbcf characters at a higher level, bbtag has easier inputs)

I don’t know about run. I haven’t gotten it on switch so I don’t know. I just know it comes with all the DLC (es, Mai and jubei). But the locals I go too are still using ps4. Maybe if you want to play the game casually then get it on switch. But if you want to be facing other players and get good. I would advise pc or ps4 where there are more players.

Buy Octopath

Yeah it’s playable offline of course. Story mode is only so fun the first few times. Only good thing I can see of getting it on switch is so you can lab while your away from home/not connected. other than that, like every other fighting game there isn’t much for offline other than training and missions (if you really care about story but bbs story is messed up and bbtag doesn’t have a story)

labyrinth of refrain

>I've got 50$ and want to spend it on some switch game

Attached: 1537277285150.png (235x303, 12K)

Spend it on an SX PRO you fucking faggot

>being jealous of having $50 to spare on games

peasantfags pls go

>TWEWY
Don't do it, the port is a fucking travesty.
Play it on DS.

>Stardew valley
>Wargroove
Highly recommend both. If you've never play Dark Souls/want a portable copy it's not a bad shout either. It's not the best version but it's not bad either.

Kinoblade 2 if you want the max out of your money.

Attached: 1542923268742.jpg (2132x1200, 1.28M)

TWEWY by a mile, one of the best RPGs and it has a great story.

Don't listen to this idiot OP, there is nothing wrong with the controls. You control one partner with each joy-cons.

Attached: ChildofLightValiantHeartsLarge.jpg (500x825, 77K)

The motion controls are fucking garbage.
>having to use local co-op mode to use two characters
Nah

>TWEWY by a mile, one of the best RPGs and it has a great story.
Yes, on the DS.

Don't listen to the rest of the fags, definitely buy disgaea 5 (Best time sinker in the switch alongside with monster hunter) or TWEWY, just because it's a masterpiece, however some people find the motion controls to be bad so you might want to play on handheld instead.

TWEWY is the best game of the bunch bar Dark Souls but with Stardew Valley and Wargroove you have quite a bit of value.

Don't, mediocre RPG, not bad neither good, just mediocre as fuck, the only thing that stands out from that game are the visuals and the OST

Dragon Quest Builders is probably the best game I've played in this style of game, Half Genie Hero is really fun, just not as good as Pirate's Curse, Dark Souls is a good safe option, and the Disgaeas will each last you a long time if you want to give it that.