Explain to me what's the difference between a exclusive from a different digital store and a exclusive from a...

Explain to me what's the difference between a exclusive from a different digital store and a exclusive from a hundred-dollars console

Attached: 1553121375536.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1faGNp9xvNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does she fuck her dog?

you just know...

God I wish girls were real...

Looks sad

One sells your information to China and the other sells your information to the CIA

You know.

Attached: Commonwealth_red_rocket.png (1280x720, 1.54M)

console exclusives can actually be pretty good

RICE'D AND KNOT'D

youtu.be/1faGNp9xvNQ

They both make the mustard race cry.

You just KNOW...

I'd smell her feet and then fuck her dog desu

The difference is that the average player of console and PC has about a 10 year age gap between them.

The Switch is portable.

Attached: 1523550218534.webm (640x480, 2.24M)

god i wish that were me

As evidenced here

What a faggot you are, sir

know what?

what the heck

There are technical reasons for a console exclusive or the publisher build a whole studio of their own (eg. Nintendo)

There's no reason for digital store exclusivity other than "the store gave us money to not publish anywhere else and we think the amount we got is higher than the amount we would have got had the game been published in multiple stores"

that shes good with dogs

What do I know?

She's getting blacked for sure

I have fapped to this like 20 times.

yes

The difference is that Steam or Epic run on the same hardware instead of being 2 separate systems like Sony or Nintendo. Sony could run a buttcoin miner on your PS4 you wouldn't even know since the OS is locked.

me on the right

*stares at her feet*

every woman fucked her dog

I want to marry her feet.

I've seen better

obviously

Underrated post.

do tell pls

You want to be fucked in the ass by a dog?

Even the dog was like, "bitch, what the fuck?"

You can find more on banphrase

you don't? what are you some sort of fag haha

You people need Jesus

Why are you even here

the dog fucks her

The exclusive for a hundred dollars console is a decision by the console maker to bring casuals to its platform and recoup the development costs via licensing.
The exclusive for a PC store is literally a new store trying to buy into the market by buying AAA titles into their sub par service all while pretending to 'help developers'.
Its equivalent to kids buying titans in EVE with parents cc and fucking up, only on industry scale.
Problem is shitty little developers like those of Rebel galaxy and Phoenix point will be defending this for those extra shekels they hope to get.

The dog only licks her cunt and that's all.
Extreme disappointment