Untitled

Attached: bait.png (284x83, 5K)

>have fun for years
>terrible patch arrives that breaks everything
>game is not good anymore
there you go

>"I really wanted to like this game, I really did"

>play too little of a game
>"um you didnt even finish it, how can you review it without giving it a chance?"

>play too much of a game
>"lol you obviously liked the game since you played it so much"

Attached: 1511293012271.jpg (480x360, 7K)

>yeah the game is good and fresh for the first 200 hours but then it gets repetitive... needs more content...

no reason for a "not recommended" review

>not recommended, low playtime
>"y-you didn't even play the game, how can you know???"
>not recommended, high playtime
>"why did you play it so much if you dislike it then, h-huh???"
incels

It is in fact a very good reason, especially when reviews can be updated at any point. You shit on a game I like, I'll tell you.

>married for 20 years
>not reccomended

I don't see what's your problem with that, there's a perfect middle too

if the game can't even last 1k hours is a shit game desu

>".... but it was problematic..."

I have over 3k hours in League, and I would never reccomend that shit.

bullshit

>Game is no longer worth playing
>NO REASON TO NOT TELL OTHERS TO PLAY THE GAME CAUSE YOU GOT SO MANY HOURS OUT OF A VERSION YOU CAN'T PLAY ANYMOREEEEEE
user, are you okay?

>game servers go down after a few years
>"Unplayable, do not buy"
>LOL WHYD YOU PLAY FOR THAT LONG RETARD

Never seen it happen to such extend I would not recommend a game anymore

>Game is ruined and everything good about it is now gone
>Not a reason to not reccomend it to newcomers

>breaks everything

they probably decreased his favourite character armor by 1.

Prime example:
>Robocraft
The original game and a few major patches after, it was a deep and interesting team-based arena shooter about building a vehicle and testing it against your foes. It wasn't perfect since people could make "Satellites" in lower level queues to dab on lowbies and Plasma was quite strong, but not insanely so. You could just slap some SMGs on a huge pile of bricks and it just worked if you were smart about it in either positioning or defense layering. Rewarded you for actually playing the fucking game.
The latest patch barely even resembles what it once was and is nothing more than a hopeless cash grab.

Planetside 2 was destroyed by patches

Attached: TR.jpg (500x474, 102K)

i know its not on steam but BfA is an example

lol

Still makes me angry

lets ask some dota 2 players what they think about 7.0

It was never good, Higby lied to you.

Prime example: review bombing

Attached: epic games 1984 tiananmen massacre.png (960x293, 41K)

Plenty of MP only games where patches ruined it or where the community doesnt exist anymore or the only players left are super hardcore tourneyfags that make learning the game impossible

I mean. At 45 minutes you really didn't play enough unless the game is juat obvious shovelware anyway.
But at 1,500 hours you clearly liked it.

If I saw a not recommended review and the guy put in like, 15-20 hours, I'd think it a valid one. That's enough time to give most games a chance while also determining that the game itself is shit and it's not just you.

>game was changed and is no longer enjoyable
>"balance" patches makes it unplayable
>a cancerous enclave of maga furry trannies took over the game by complaining about everything they deemed problematic and suck the soul out of the game

>that's no reason not to recommend it tho xD

Have sex.

Holy fucking shit that playtime

This. With shit like pooling all the resources into 1 pool and bastardizing the win conditions and the Combine arms update really fucked shit over.

But there is hope with the DirectX 11 update to bring the game back right?

Attached: d043eb44f23b0b9c50b96dbe52fe659e93b9307aa6f97e229bfab9dcf90cf459.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

that's just enough time to stop them getting a refund hmmmm

Given Planetside Arena is a thing, probably not.

I remember messing with it awhile back and making a bunch of dumb shit work, like a massive tank covered in guns.
Tried playing it again recently and it was bad. Not a shit game, but not as fun as it used to be.
The other game similar to it that I played was Crossout, and it was better then current robocraft.

Just read someone not recommend They Are Billions because they haven't delivered on the campaign mode yet. The 400hrs he has logged playing survival apparently doesn't matter...

>Is it out of EA?
>Nope
Then yeah, he's retarded.

>tfw rockstar patches the music out of san andreas

Besieged is still in early access since like 5 years ago and the campaign is not even done yet, as it stands it's an incomplete sandbox game, I wouldn't recommend buying it at this point.

Planetside 2 was garbage from the very start

Are you stupid? It absolutely is a valid reason for a negative review.

an alcoholic won't recommend drinking

idk about 1500 hours, but i have around 400 hours in Rocket League and wouldn't recommend it. Sometimes people will continue to play something even if they hate it.

I've been playing ROBLOX for over ten years

Do you think people addicted to heroine would recommend it?

Attached: 12312903182.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

Payday 2 got raped into the ground something fierce.

It's my most played game of all time and I wouldn't ever recommend it in it's current state.

SEETHING

Overwatch was infinitely more fun the first year or so before Blizzard decided to work their famous (((((balancing))))) on it.

I sunk over 1000 hours into GTA Online. I don't think that makes it great, just that I'm a sucker.

>play overwatch's beta
>it's fun af
>buy and play overwatch
>it's fun af
>after some time i'm no longer having fun
>wtf happened
>remember it's from the same company that balanced sc2 and WoW

Attached: 1554155615131.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Tell that to most WoW players.

Shattered Horizon was ruined when they introduced different weapons.

>Game is shit now
>not a good reason

Attached: 1542701860229.jpg (618x679, 85K)

>GTA Online
>not great
nigga just get 3-5 friends and play playlists all day erry day, it's basically like a funnier version of mario party

>I dont have a mouse near my name because I already refunded it

Attached: 1550287088329.gif (421x389, 1021K)

I just gave a game with 200 hours playtime a bad review because of this. The more hours played the more truth there is behind the bad review in my opinion.

>not recommended
>0.1 hours on record
>ok guy i start game btu crash blkack screen?? BROKEN GAME do NOT buy....

Tell me why exactly people defend user reviews again?

Literally no contradiction.

>lived for 31 years
>not recommended

100 is the day perfect middle.

By making an individual judgement on each and not try to generalize all user reviews ?

yeah
you are :^)

I'd personally murder each and every person responsible for the current state of WoW if I could get away with it.
I hate it that these people on the other hand will definitely get away with what they've done and will even continue to ruin what once was an enjoyable experience.

t. a seething faggot who played for about 8 years

Attached: 1542001070959.jpg (672x777, 35K)

Attached: 1494143392301[1].png (882x624, 39K)

Sometimes people only have money for one game and they play it even if it’s bad to get their money’s worth I did that with botw because I spent my gaming budget for 3 months on a switch and I played botw for those three months but I hated it. Worst Zelda ever, it’s not on steam so I’m giving it a bad review here.