COME SEKIRO
HESITATION IS DEFEAT
COME SEKIRO
HESITATION IS DEFEAT
COME SEKIRO
HESITATION IS DEFEAT
COME SEKIRO
HESITATION IS DEFEAT

Attached: 1503190010000.png (700x700, 289K)

why did you hesitate user?

you literally can't lose that fight if you don't hesitate

I DID IT

I cant believe jerma actually did it

Literally sweating balls when his last phase hits. And then when you get his last phase on the first try, feels so fucking good.

OH HOW MY BLOOD BOILS

stop hesitating already

Attached: 20190331195535_1.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

Attached: isshin you fucking nigger.gif (372x200, 1.32M)

why did it have to be like this

Attached: 20190404015210_1.jpg (2560x1440, 370K)

>jumps backwards and swings his spear

Attached: Demon of Sadness.png (626x399, 224K)

Because his grandson is a disappointment

That's how you play the game though, by being as aggressive as possible. So stop hesitating you fag

Sekiro and the Little Lord have a romantic reltionship

Attached: 20190331195732_1.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

>shoots bullets at you
>ok now he'll do the forward thrust
>lunge towards it
>it's a red sweep

Attached: 1530958462765.png (572x322, 393K)

Does the ending imply that the Sculptor is Sekiro?

I SENSE SOME INSUBORDINATION

Why was the final boss Isshin? I mean, I can sort of understand why Genichiro cutting his neck with the mortal blade called him out of the underworld based on the little pieces of lore lying around in the game, and I guess him being honor-bound to fulfill his grandson's wish makes sense as well, but it really seems to come out of nowhere and narratively isn't that satisfying besides the fact that you get to fight the greatest swordsman ever in his prime.

Why does [spoilerIsshin come out of Genchiro? Why are we fighting him? We were cool before this.[/spoiler]

The Sculptor becomes the Demon of Hatred.

I dunno what you are talking about, the normal ending shows Sekiro taking the role of the sculptor trying to atone for his sins, probably being haunted by the same feeling Orangutan has
But no the Sculptor and Wolf are two different people.

Attached: 20190325233854_1.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

>Why was the final boss Isshin?
Because cut content and rushed development.

im not gonna try to justify it, but we should have had more understanding of just how desperate genichiro was.

then again, go read the items, go eavesdrop, go collect all the sake.

He gets into position for a stab attack, red icon flashes, press b too fast, dodges into boss proceed to not counter and just get stabbed. It didn't take me too long to beat him but this was one thing that started pissing me off.

>Isshin come out of Genchiro?
bootleg mortal blade opens portal to underworld
>Why are we fighting him? We were cool before this
honorbound because we bullied his grandson into suicide and his last wish was to give ashina a good last stand. also watching sekiro get more and more OP during the game gave him a boner and he wanted a good fight before going out

is this only german sub or also dub?

>Thought he was a piece of shit for trying to stop me
>Tfw he mans the fuck up after his deathblow to accept his defeat and die honorably
Absolute kino.

Hesitation is defeat is a good tip tho

You need to hesitate a little bit against Isshin. Some of his moves are pure death traps. However, against Genichiro relentless assault is the only answer. He fucks you up when there's a distance.

you have to do it when the actual thrust happens, not when the icon appears. you can see him pause to bait you before the thrust

both, like bloodborne

Attached: 20190331195817_1.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Bad muscle memory is just as damaging as no muscle memory

I've found this to be particularly potent playing sekiro.

The amount of times I dodged instead of jumping at the demon of hatred's charge attack left me almost instinctively pressing b when I saw it, and then immediately regretting it, despite knowing full well that I should be jumping

Isshin was similar, that leap-back spear attack clipped me so many times because I was instinctively ready to press forward and get right back to attacking/parrying rather than waiting and gauging the next attack

>jumping works against Genichiro's red sweep
>but not against his normal sweep
Ok this is just faggotry

Get gud you absolute faggot

Attached: 14014752230773.png (1076x1105, 3.02M)

>get hit by red sweep because I'm not focussing
>Genichiro immediately prepares thrust
>unlike all other thrusts in game, this one lingers a bit, and I dodge forward far too soon
>Genichiro fucks me and then immediately initiates grab attack red symbol
>and I dodge into it, blindly assuming it will be a thrust attack again

The point I was trying to make is that you have to hesitate / pause in order to successfully counter that move

Isshin is a complete meme in NG but once you get to NG++ and beyond he's fucking hard as shit. Partly because some of his moves are legit bullshit teleports and/or lock-on-breaking meme-moves. Still a great fight tho. I like the genichiro phase, it kinda serves as a warm-up and is easy to do flawlessly

>people struggling on last genchinchinro fight
>he cant even use lightning attacks anymore or a bow
lmao
how can you do worse on a powered down enemy?

begone ahmed. rape a child

He uses a bow.

close but no cigar, im a russian sleeper agent.

Attached: 20190329220203_1.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

I'll check it out, if it's good I'll consider using it

The lightning attacks make him easier

The third phase of sword saint Isshin is easier because you can just run away and wait for him to do the lightning attack.

I got third phase Isshin on the first try. And mostly because of his lightning attack that fucks him up royally. The third phase is basically a "feel good" phase for the player.

The final boss story-wise is the divine dragon but since they for whatever reason decided to make it a gimmick fight they had to throw in an ACTUAL final boss after that. Honestly i was hoping that the final boss would be Genichiro and that he had a buff due to the mortal blade. Would make for a nice continuity (You fight him in the tutorial, in the mid-game and at the end)

Oh my god literally just mash R1 you stupid fucking retards, he fights the exact god damn same as Genichiro and every normal enemy in the game, he'll block 2, then deflect the third, counter, and rinse and repeat until he does a combo that ends on an unblockable that you can coutner for maximum posture damage. I literally cannot fathom how people find Isshin difficult.