Post webms of AESTHETICS and ATMOSPHERE

Post webms of AESTHETICS and ATMOSPHERE.

Attached: Perfect Dark.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0o6IjG-oBs8
youtube.com/watch?v=lAaArbeUOtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: System Shock 2.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Attached: Midtown Madness.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

Attached: 1533399125254.webm (1920x800, 3M)

Attached: Desktop 01.04.2016 - 20.34.28.03.DVR_1.webm (640x360, 2.37M)

Attached: Desktop 07.25.2016 - 14.41.20.03.DVR.webm (1082x680, 2.02M)

HE IS THE PRINCE OF THE LAND OF FIFE

Attached: dwm 01.04.2016 - 20.39.31.15.DVR_3.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

oh holy shit it must be older than I thought

Attached: new london landing.webm (512x320, 2.96M)

what a silly pose

Is it posible to do that in a board that doesn't allow sound in webms?

just post it on /gif/ and link to it

What's this?

Attached: King's Field.webm (640x480, 2.91M)

They apparently even have a thread for it on /gif/.

For anyone who doesn't know this is one of From Software's first games.

This is early Dark Souls.

Attached: Burger Tower.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

Attached: without flashlight.webm (960x640, 1.38M)

I hate these fucking retards. The whole point of burgers is it's convenient and you can just chomp down on that shit, and then these retards show up making pointless showpieces a foot tall.

Attached: 1504213753552.webm (1274x847, 1.79M)

game? and fix your FoV

Sean bean simulator

bump

>Fries are undercooked
>Too much ketchup

Shit burg, would not feed to loli

>rebirth
>aesthetic

Star citizen?

>fries on a burger
Fucking why

What game? This looks cool as fuck.

Doom

Attached: file.webm (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Is that seriously a Doom mod? What mod?

Attached: 1418911357476.webm (733x412, 2.86M)

Looks like Aliens TC

Yes and it's not comfy it's actually very hectic, stressful and difficult

Scratch that it's aliens colonial marines
youtube.com/watch?v=0o6IjG-oBs8

Attached: 1545240671807.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Maybe it's just because I haven't ate in two days, but that looks pretty good to me. Looks like it'd be a huge mess though.

>macaroni patty
Do people really do this?

star citizen's dad

Attached: Statue of Lib.webm (1024x432, 2.33M)

Attached: 1528688620413.webm (578x360, 1.36M)

Attached: Replay_2018.02.15-19.47.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

rad

Attached: Replay_2017.05.23-19.06.webm (1024x576, 1.99M)

Attached: Replay_2017.05.23-22.28-[01.08.800-01.12.050].webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

Thanks.

crhist, trish is ugly enough in her vanilla costume, but this is straght up disgusting

Just what I need on my burger, more carb filling and less meat. Yum.

Would love names for either of these games.

this

Attached: DNF2.webm (720x480, 1.17M)

what game

Early build of Duke Nukem Forever back in 2001 before they abandoned it and turned it into the pile of shit that it became.

someone post moar pl0x

resident evil 2 remake with first person mod

I wish there was more. Unfortunately there's not (that I'm aware of).

peak aesthetics

Attached: WUNDERWAFFE.webm (780x438, 2.96M)

What's this aesthetic ?

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

Attached: War Thunder - P-47 4.webm (852x480, 2.72M)

nigger are you for real? how the fuck are you on this site and you don't know what this is. some one beat this fucking turbo shitter with a stick.

Yes I didn't know of that mod.

>posting off-topic faggotry

>ooh you shake the camera and don't focus on anything, epic!
This is so fucking shit.

>Aliens Doom mod

NOPOENOPNOEPNOPE

I am a babybackbitch I can't do Aliens games.
I just can't

this webm is just Yea Forums being ass blasted that a fat neckbeard isn't recoiling from being in the same vicinity as a woman

I fucking hate this stupid shit, one dumb faggot ruins a burger on a video that has gone viral so some other dumb faggot ruins another burger in hopes of going viral.
All the while people that actually eat this shit will drain healthcare out billions just because they have no self control and are proud gluttons going around society draining it, being fat, ugly and smelly, just making the world a less beautiful place.

Attached: 1483758071754.jpg (233x246, 17K)

>actually mounting the bazookas on planes
Why would you do that?
got more WT .webms?

What are you talking about, he's clearly uncomfortable being near her, I would have at least tried flirting with her, so speak for yourself.

Attached: highrise3.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Shooting down planes with the bazookas is fun.
And most of my other webms aren't very aesthetic, and are just me getting some lucky kills or something.

Attached: War Thunder - P-47 3.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Attached: highrise5.webm (960x520, 2.89M)

>What's this?
Kholat. A really crappy walking simulator allegedly inspired by the Dyatlov Pass incindent, and most well known for having Sean Bean doing the narration. It's... a massive letdown on every level.

What they did to those fries should be considered a crime. What a waste.
How do you fuck up something so simple?

>Star citizen?
Freespace. The game that was supposed to be Star Citizen before some publisher realized what "realistic estimations" mean.

He was picking up something from under the chair. People "conveniently" crop that part out.

Attached: RingMyBell.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

Attached: BunkerDiving.webm (1600x900, 1.83M)

Attached: ComfyZone2.webm (960x600, 2.77M)

Attached: ComfyZone.webm (720x420, 2.81M)

game?

I don't think it was a letdown on every level. One aspect that I actually enjoyed was the limited feedback navigation. You have to find out where you are and use landmarks that you see with no indicator on the map. But I admit that it gets old after you figure out what the threats are. In other words it has very little replayability. Or re-walkability.

Not sure, I got these from a game dev thread a long time ago. I think it could be Synther, but I can't be certain.

>fix your FoV
Stop watching widescreen footage captured with widescreen field of view in a tiny window you troglodyte

Maybe it's because I've played Miasmata before, but I never found much (or in fact any) difficulty navigating the landscape. The map is there, even if you do not have a marker for your character it's still extremely easy to get bearing on your position.
The story barely even fucking related to the Dyatlov pass, the gameplay was bad, and basically it did not even take advantage of the damn evironment. I did not expect much from a walking sim, but this still felt like one of the worst ones I've ever played.

Attached: Pointman&Alma'sBogusJourney.webm (640x480, 2.82M)

I thought the Aliens total conversion mod was over 20 years old? What's with that lighting? And how does that ramp have sloped geometry?

Are you fucking stupid? Warping doesn't magically appear when you downsample an image, and even if I stretch that non-widescreen video to fill my widescreen monitor, it's still got a bad case of the fisheye.

if you´re still there, the car game is Smashing Drive for gamecube

Unbeatable.

Yes it does. The smaller your viewing aperture of a 100° FOV video is the more it's distorted because your brain sees a window of a certain size at a certain distance. The smaller that window is in your eyes, the more removed the angle of view through that window is from the perspective of your actual vision, which causes the fisheye effect. The opposite happens when you try to play console games on a PC display. You're viewing a narrow perspective through a wide window and causes it to appear zoomed in.
And good job contradicting your own disagreement in the second part of your response by the way. "It doesn't cause X and even if I do Y it doesn't fix the fact that it causes X"

get outta here

wat.

no you fucking imbecile, it "appears" warped to shit because it is

Attached: 1534275970798.jpg (1920x3518, 760K)

Thanks for proving my point you absolute mongoloid. That rectilienear projection there perfectly demonstrates how distortion adversely affects your perception of 3d environments rendered in 2d as you're examining the view from too far away or with a screen that is too small. You have now validated the choice of field of view in that RE2 video.

The problem isn't screen size or distance you mongrel. A warped line is not going to suddenly appear straight on any other screen. The problem is that screens are fucking flat. You can watch youtube.com/watch?v=lAaArbeUOtE in the mini player from the other side of the room, and it's still going to play nice up to 90 degrees, because 90 still plays nice when being mapped onto a flat fucking surface. Meanwhile 150 is going to appear warped to shit even while you're cleaning the screen with your tongue, because it is.

It's literally the same problem as making world maps. You can't just get a bigger paper and magically turn a sphere into a flat surface, you have to stretch that shit. And it looks the part because it fucking is.

Attached: 1528624146302.png (591x244, 153K)

game with the titties is "the void". weird game, i played for 10 minutes and it didnt seem very good

Attached: Bojac'sRevenge.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

>The problem is that screens are fucking flat.
Yes, and when you have a 100° FOV on a widescreen monitor, you're sitting close enough for any of the most heavily distorted pixels to be in your peripheral vision. Outside the area that your visual cortex perceives accurately. When you take a wide FOV image like that and put it on a smaller screen, it's no longer in your peripheral vision. But you can always increase the field of view and increase the size of the display. However as you demonstrated in that image, perspective rules still apply. If the screen remains flat, the parts in the extreme ends of the screen will get bent. So with that kind of FOV you need a different projection and a different shape of display. A curved one that renders the areas that should be in your peripheral vision in an area that is actually in your peripheral vision.
And the fov in the RE2 webm is still correct.

>AESTHETICS and ATMOSPHERE

Attached: 1542662618191.webm (700x436, 2.99M)

>when you have a 100° FOV on a widescreen monitor, you're sitting close enough for any of the most heavily distorted pixels to be in your peripheral vision.
>The smaller your viewing aperture of a 100° FOV video is the more it's distorted
You're not even arguing the same thing anymore. You were wrong. Own up to it or just stop posting.
>So with that kind of FOV you need a different projection
No you dumb fuck, there is no way to map the surface of a sphere to a flat surface without distorting it.

Attached: 1526328049100.png (2126x1088, 708K)

Attached: TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.webm (720x480, 2.82M)

Game?

that better not be fucking ketchup

This is extremely American. Thank you.

nice

The framerate in that webm is in the double-digits, of course that's not Star Citizen.

Cyberpunk 2077 on Switch.

did games just get more realistic and less silly once realistic graphics started to be ubiquitous?

game?

Grow Home

It's how developers intended.

Wait, there's a first-person view mode? Fuck.