Why do you want to beat Sekiro so badly? What do you gain from beating it? Why not just lie and say you did?

Why do you want to beat Sekiro so badly? What do you gain from beating it? Why not just lie and say you did?

Attached: 1554360544107.jpg (601x449, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The game is easy

Let's pretend it's very hard. Why not lie and just say you beat it?

I'm having fun playing it

Why even play games ever? Wait I am on Yea Forums, no one here plays games

Cause no one cares what you beat.

I want to rush through the game asap using the most cheesy low effort strategies I find online and always looking at the time on my save file so I can then use that knowledge to shitpost on Yea Forums while people still care, with the experience giving me ammo and credibility.

Some of you faggots unironically did this didn't you. Kys

It's fun.

No one would care. Speed runners will have that shit beat anyways. Why not even use a trainer at this point that way you can really get in there.

i already did it was a good game but the worst from title i even rank it behind ds 2 , if i have to give a score a 7.5 agood passable game but the worst from soft post soul era game

Attached: no liff.png (654x202, 50K)

So why want an easy mode? Why not just lie and say you beat it?

No one has any idea what you are even talking about kiddo

Attached: 1554310582835.jpg (2036x1440, 2M)

Lol what a fucking shitty ass thread.

If a game is too hard that you're not enjoying yourself, why complain that it needs an easy mode? Why not play something else?

And if it's such a big deal that you need to beat it, why not just lie and say you did?

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f5.png (425x282, 36K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
How retarded are you OP? No one in this thready said anything about those things. What are you even talking about

People really are assuming beating this game is that difficult that people are in despair and looking for a way out. The game is so easy. Once you get the mechanics down it's honestly the easiest Fromsoftware game i've played.

Why are people making more of this than what it is. People just can't adapt and break out of what they're learned in DS/BB

And forgettable*

I haven't even bought it yet.

Attached: P005.jpg (1280x1869, 466K)

>OP pretending to have arguments with people
this is sad