This will be lost once Epic takes over

That's right. Quick vidya troubleshooting. A community of thousands of people there to answer all your video game technical woes 24-7. Remember when you did a Google search and came across one of these Steam Community threads? Well guess what, Epic store doesn't have a forums like these nor any profile accounts to get in touch with other gamers with.

What's that? Borderlands 3 has a weird bug in the middle of a mission that made you unable to finish it? Well better call up Randy and offer a blowjob because there's nobody else on the internet that can help you solve BD3's technical problems within seconds.

Attached: Capture.jpg (985x641, 73K)

>what's google
>what's gamefaqs
also when bl3 releases, epic will manage to make a barebones forum or something

Epic isn't doing shit, they'll be gone by some time next year. All of their "exclusives" have completely bombed, haven't sold any copies. Fortnite will be dead and forgotten within the next 4-5 months, it is already rapidly fading. They already lost.

Okay, that is epic

only darksider dev/publisher cultures will be on Epic Games Store so nothing of value is lost and any retards who buy their exclusives don't deserve the technical help, they know what they signed up for

COPE

This. What we’re seeing is simply Epic in panic mode because they know their cash cow is dying and they have NOTHING else. Rather then put in any sort of effort doing something like say making a new game they want to bribe companies and hope they can force their store to take off. They are pissing off far too many people with the way they are going about it so it will inevitably fail

Who the fuck cares about Randy "Always Has Candy Handy" Pitchford's fag game? Oh wow, a gun with legs! So cuuuuuhraaaaazzzzzzyyyy! Suck my ass. These nigs fucked themselves by taking the Chinaman Spyware Store route for a few extra shekels, hope their game flops.

I have never gotten a useful answer from steam community

The best you can hope for is personally shitting on the dev team who has 1 guy replying slowly to their shit forum

>gamefaqs

That still exists?

Sorry, but nope.
Fortnite is the game of the generation and the playerbase will keep climbing as new children come of video game-playing age.
Remember WoW back in the mid-2000s? That's Fortnite now, only 20 times bigger. And remember WoW still has part of their playerbase left.
In 2030, there will be only 40 million or so Fortnite players, but Epic will have already taken over most of the PC market (if not
embraced true exclusivity and launched their own console).
Steam will still be around, but it will only have old games, shitty indie games, and some first-party Valve titles hastily thrown out to stem Epic's rise to power. They'll have started buying exclusives too, but way too late.

Attached: 1504211895862.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Shouldn't you be working on a shopping cart for your store tim?

Man if only there was a thing called Internet and google that allows you to search for problems like that and find fixes!

Shit/10 troll. Stop trying so hard faggot

noooooo delete this!
we're supposed to be mad at epic games in this thread!

They can go to reddit or discord to ask questions.

Nah, Reddit and Discord will still be a thing, as well tons of other forums.

Steam is shit and every time you immature faggots review bomb something because you're literal fucking children you make it that little bit worse for everyone. Publishers and developers won't want anything to do with it and I really can't blame them.

>unironically suggesting using reddit and discord

Kids don't give a shit about the actual game itself, all they care about are the dances and skins. It's not popular because kids genuinely like it, it's popular because it's the hot new meme that kids move on from in a year.
Kids aren't even playing it on PC, they're playing it on consoles and their phone. How many kids convinced their parents to buy them a pc instead of a console or their phone that they already have? I mean come the fuck on, this is just delusion.

>discord
fuck off back to your tranny discord, you discord tranny

epic post my man, you're really smart and contributed to the discussion

remember when Yea Forums said fortnite was a shoddy PBG copy and wouldnt even make it to FOTM?

thanks im learning

That's the thing. Normies use Reddit and Discord and pay for the games. Social reject incel NEETs like you claim to pirate the game so there's no incentive to appease your demographic.

>>what's google
Half of fix problem results direct to steam forums.

Never ONCE been directed to the steam forums from Google, why make shit up?

Try again.

Attached: 2019-04-04_12-03-39.png (655x937, 264K)

No, he's right. Almost every solution to a PC game fucking up is a post on Steam forums for that game, and google just links tot that.

You should be way less worried about losing the Steam forums and way more worried about losing your entire Steam collection.

Because when Steam shuts down due to not being able to fight Epic anymore, you will literally lose every single game in your Steam collection.

HAHA EPIC ECKS DEE FUNNY FUNNY HAHA HAHA HAHA DAMAGED ECKS DEE

You should be worried for doing such a horrendous post mate.

not him but i was actually bored enough to compile a few screen crops in to one big image
none of these games are solely 'retailed' by valve, a few of them are DRM free even like FTL, Breach & Clear, morrowind and oblivion.

here's your (you)

Attached: (you).png (3092x1992, 888K)

9gag ----------->>

Every single one? Even tf2?

>Only one thing can exist on the internet at a time! If we buy from Epic, all other vidya forums will be abolished foreveeeer

Tim said he doesn't think the store needs any more features so you can retract that statement.

Attached: 1505361607808.jpg (600x404, 31K)

Whats the point in lying about something like this anyway? What do you get out of trying to make Epic look good? Are these people just rabid Fortnite fans?

Is your name Tanner by chance?

More than half of these aren't solved. I should know since I've tried.

epic will be gone when boomers catch on that chinese spyware is infecting their computers via fortnite