It was more enjoyable than Original Sin

it was more enjoyable than Original Sin
>perfect balance between diablo clone and cRPG
>no SJW shit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>Can't mod it like I can DivOS2 and add my sex story stuff

Nah it's shit

>Original Sin
>SJW shit
Huh? Other than that I agree, Divine Divinity was much more pleasant experience somehow.

Cringe

>Shitting on modding

Actual cringe

its literally just a shitty ultima 7

Imagine you made awesome Divine Divinity and Divinity 2: DK only to later resort to clonestamp same bland le tactics RPGs all over.

Imagine that.

I am a super casual and had to leave the first dungeon like 20 times to heal. I never got back into it after that. Also I hated Original Sin, for the story and characters, not the combat which was great.

That's bullshit because it's impossible to make Ultima 7 worse

>I am a super casual and had to leave the first dungeon like 20 times to heal
you have to go into the woods and level up first. you have to autisticly genocide everything like in gothic

the first dungeon is shit and not representative of the game
they wanted to show off the combat so they made a huge dungeon the likes of which you'll never see again for the demo
then they made it the tutorial

couldnt figure out how to get out of the first town huh

Divine Divinity was comfy

Attached: Orcs agree.png (488x68, 37K)

>larianiggers will defend this

Attached: 1506186277392.png (1226x706, 738K)

I think most of the SJW shit is in Arx or whatever that place is called, the final city of the game. As you enter the place some woman asks you to save her wife from being executed. When you talk to the local female dwarven blacksmith she starts the conversation by saying something along the lines of "Yup, that's my wife at the forge, don't get any funny ideas!" And finally there's a faggot nigger couple or at least interracial one that's discussing fleeing Arx for better lands.

It's actually playable unlike it.

Are you a bot that scans OPs for Larian related keywords and posts this image?
Your post makes no sense in the context of this thread.

Didn't Larian literally always want to make a turn-based game but were told by their publishers to do something else to compete with other games? OS is what they've wanted to do all along.

he's got like 3 images he posts, just filter them and you never see him again

Dang. Well if my life ever collapses to the point where I can throw myself into old RPGs again maybe I'll give it another go.

is he the same guy on the poe threads?

So the mediocre tactics RPG that is pale in comparison to the game they DID NOT want to make is their dream?

Figures.

Yeah, guy's been trying to force some sort of rivalry for a while.

What kind of absolute debased homosexual shits on Ultima 7?

Yes he is the “hardcore” rpg autist we call KiddinityKun

Someone who actually tried to play it in the last 20 years.
It aged worse than wasteland and realms of arkania.

>no SJW shit

Attached: 1525985094350.png (196x171, 8K)

Ive played it probably a dozen times over the last 20 or so years. Love it.

>sex story stuff
what sex story stuff

They made a political-strategy-dating-sim in which you play a dragon with a jetpack before.

Attached: 1481224204922.jpg (1100x698, 118K)

I never finished Divine Divinity, and now whenever I go back to it I just can't bring myself to finish it. I remember being teleported to some kind of fallout looking wasteland and fighting horsemen.
I think what makes me quit every time is that one crypt with a hundred thousand skeletons to kill that goes a fucking million floor deep.
I just don't really find the game interesting anymore. It gets boring pretty quickly, character progression isn't really interesting, and there's just so much side shit I don't care about that fills up the quest log.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1ff8d9013f667ef428ae07b21f23678569b124e1.jpg (3500x3500, 2.54M)

unironically kys

Attached: 1551739574193.png (736x736, 154K)

I always felt like Malady had some really shady ulterior motives the whole game but they never did anything with it.
To be honest I'm most excited about flintlock guns. I love technology clashing with magic and fantasy. I'm not sure why Red Prince is using a gun though since he's canonically a warrior.

The game is pretty much over once you leave the main (green) map.

>Gay people existing = SJW shit
Please kill yourself OP

Attached: 15492617466.png (512x512, 113K)

Yeah, I get the impression they'll finally get to what she was on about in that game. I'm just anticipating more news on what the game will be like before I get any more excited, but it's something to look forward to, I guess. So far all I've heard is "X-COM but DivOS".

The moment the game became one of my favourites was the healing stone quest and the use of drag and drop.

it's basically diablo 2+ultima
it can get pretty boring after awhile, I love it though, great soundtrack, very comfy game

I’m definitely looking forward to it.

>its the obsidian bot episode again
yawn

use Exult dumbass
technologically it is very ahead of it's time so i dunno what you are talking about

>it's good with mods

it's not really a mod, it's a remake/port into another engine to run better on modern machines, the game is still pretty much the same

No, their shitting on your obvious virginity.

this. esp as a magic caster. the catacombs in the village are far and far away the worst part of the game. onc eyou leave and see this interactive open world you can explore it's soooo much better

If the mods are better, then yeah, you'd be dumb not to use them.

I agree with this man 100%. Ultima 7 is shit. fucking shit. I tried to over look forward the awful perspective, the clunky fucking pixel hunt click and drag interface, the fucking dreadful neo pet bullshit of having to shove a buffet's worth of food down your companion's throat every 20 minutes, I tried to overlook that until I realized the writing was shit and there was no upside to this shitshow. fucking garbage game

I kinda liked it, dunno why they though it was a good idea to put such a big ass dungeon literally 10 feet from where you start the game

I wanna be a plague doctor

I wish they did another game like Divinity 2. It may have been rough around the edges, but I loved exploring its world.

Attached: 1538038439576.gif (540x304, 2.61M)

I want it. Combat system while flawed by technicalities/balance, it has a lot of potential. So an x-com spinoff could be a lot of fun. It supposedly has perma-death too

I think I want it

Looks like shit.
All i want is Divinity OS3.

I know the art director of the game and the team is working on a third person rpg again.

Name of the game?

Divinity 2>Original Sin>Divine Divinity>Original Sin 2>Dragon Commander>literal shit>Beyond Divinity

Attached: divinity lizard.webm (500x900, 1.74M)

no your just a whiny fag

It is.

So basically, there is no SJW shit and you're just an obsessed /pol/fag. Next time, just say so.

Not really interested in X-Com: Divinity edition. I just want OS3.

Fuck OS. I want Divinity 3.