youtube.com/watch?v=jqNN4odhFDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_gRhGL6l4
youtube.com/watch?v=5K4h-BO-Jzc
youtube.com/watch?v=6K5yozUHmmg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpgd0p_aeAk
irategamersucks.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MSB9SZvtP2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know this is a shitpost but did anyone else discover AVGN through Irate gamer?
I refused to watch him at first for a few years because I thought he was an Irate Gamer ripoff but it turned out to be the opposite.

Finally, a good thread

Whatever happened to Game Dude after his exodus to Mexico?

youtu.be/IYnM9hexHdA

Who was in the wrong here?

Nobody, Irate had some fun reviews but his main fault was being too falt in his tone, while James was cheesy and over the top, which sells

youtube.com/watch?v=RZt-tal5JKM

>40 minute video of a manchild talking directly to a camera
You only have the one life my guys. Please don't watch this shit

I've only discovered Irate gamer through an YTP lmao

I watched a couple Irate Gamer videos before looking at the comments which all called him an AVGN ripoff so I started watching James instead

Holy fire balls of sheeeit!!!

Senility is watching the Game Dude

He conveniently left out the fact he abused the DMCA and flagged down people's videos making fun or giving their a honest critique of his videos that bore no malice. He had multiple flagging "companies" doing this for him like Cry Wolf Productions.

>video tries to point flaws without insulting while encouraging the bad guy to repent for his bad actions
>video gets taken down for a few months by the same bad guy

Almost poetry. I know OP is just fucking around, but Chris really is deluded beyond belief.

They're both shit.

THIS IS THE NINTENDO SHITCUBE

youtube.com/watch?v=_BoXvC6cnMc

game dude was better
youtube.com/watch?v=HYnlmGOZibQ

He expressed interest in going to Egypt when there was civil unrest about. Also thought about going to China where there were also student protests going on. Guy's got a bit of a death wish when he's not making dinosaur videos on how his ex left him. youtube.com/watch?v=09KP-Fj3Y9M

youtube.com/watch?v=jqNN4odhFDQ

My boy Armake21 the Nicotine Alien was the only kino

Attached: 1412802789118.png (512x384, 351K)

Childhood is liking AVGN and Irate Gamer.
Adulthood is realizing e-celebs are cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_gRhGL6l4

youtube.com/watch?v=5K4h-BO-Jzc

youtube.com/watch?v=6K5yozUHmmg

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpgd0p_aeAk

youtube.com/watch?v=09KP-Fj3Y9M

Literally came here to say this

I just never understood why would anyone get actually angry at Chris, when he's a literal clown in real life.
Why rip off the AVGN and not make a sitcom based off your life?

2011 is when all the Irate Gamer hate died down and people started realizing AVGN was really no different like when he put out the glitch gremlin episode. You couldn't find a more retarded fanboy than the AVGN ones you said "Yeah but James did it better and funnier."

lol this guy is still stalking Chris Bores like it's still popular irategamersucks.blogspot.com/ Apparently he swatted IG's GF at the time too and said it was justified bc she knew full well what he was doing and did nothing to stop him or help him better himself.

Chris has a girlfriend?

I kinda liked his gaming history series
wish he did more of those

Do you understand how psychologically hurt you gotta be to tell your story through a 2 hour videos using toys? Both Chris and Alexander have deluded themselves a lot throughout the years, and this is the final result.

Be honest with yourlselves people, it's very liberating.

Bores is so petty.

He had GF back then, a blondie, who says bc he got popularity on youtube it occupied every facet of his offline life too. Before then he had worked in a mom and pop hardware shop and as a mail man. Any time they went to a restaurant half the time he wouldn't engage in conversation and always brought along a pad and paper constantly coming up with ideas for future IG videos. After she broke up with him later on she either got swatted or the fire department called her and to this she has idea why. Only reason she could think of is bc she used to get a ton of hate too back when she was with IG.

what the fuck? its 2019 who gives a shit about IG anymore.
this is some kiwifarms level autism

Uh, yeah ya THUNK?

I keep thinking that's CWC

Batdan is legit insane

Guy who runs it, failed video game review Daniel "BatDanTheMan" Hirsch, has just never let it the fuck go. He's not even the original author, the original guy who did it used to make decent and funny youtube poops of Bores and other internet personalities back in the day, of the IG sucks blog which is bc the original author eventually got bored with and realized "wow this actually kind of fucking gay and a-loggy" so he stopped doing it. Batdan hit him up and said "would you be cool if I continued it?". He got no response from the guy and automatically assumed "ya know what, fuck him, if he's too weak to call out bores then I will"

And how. For a while there thought he larping ironically waiting for the right moment to go "yeah I just wanted to see how I can adlib all this shit and see who still paid attention." He's actually mentally unhinged and accused people in recent years of sending him death threats. Can't believe Linkara actually cited him and credited him as a source when he did his dumb shit irate gamer parody.

Godhood is realizing IrateVGNerd did it the best

youtube.com/watch?v=MSB9SZvtP2I