FFXV

Something dawned on me when I was on my own: Any food you make tastes better when you use good ingredients right? Then if you take something already delicious like Cup Noodles and add the finest, freshest ingredients what do you get? The ultimate flavour experience!

So, user, I ask you, whats your favorite ingredient?

Attached: 152a5552a335263ff860fca2a799441d.jpg (960x540, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V0ON_gV71Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/V0ON_gV71Lk
This game was ...something

Forget the food, I want to taste Gladiolus

Attached: 1552798898332.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

What’s Iggy thinking about?

Why did this game fail?

I have my fair share of problems with the game but
>8 million copies
>failure
Then again, the multimedia expansion they did for XV probably didn’t go too well for them in the long run.

slabs of beef

I think most of those sales were due to the hype.
It's just so forgettable compared to the previous titles. I feel like even FFXIII left bigger print in vidya history.

That’s a good point. I honestly wish this game was better at the end of it all.

Attached: 8A185911-462A-4729-A83A-50D59B64F86E.jpg (900x900, 189K)

Glad is the worst friend, just an asshole meathead who yells at the time. Iggy is the best, one true friend and bro

Based and Ignispilled

this will probably make more money for SE in the long run

Attached: FFXV.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Yea Forums lied to me about this game

I like it a lot

Attached: noctisandbros.jpg (3840x2400, 732K)

I legitimately forgot that app even existed.

If you remove Gladio from the equation then Noctis never makes it to Zegnautus.
He takes the ring and returns to sulking, which is always enabled by Prompto and Ignis, the latter of whom would more than likely die during the Malboro fight in this hypothetical instance.

>ywn be gangbanged by the car trip quartet

Alright Yea Forums, I love the final fantasy series and even the ones I do not like all that well stick out to me as just ok. My question is to those who have played it how much do you think the game is actually worth? I have seen it for sale as digital download a lot in the last year for something like 40 to 50 percent off. Not actually sure on those sales discounts but from everything I have seen I feel paying more then 25 dollars for this is a bit much. Am I wrong?

It’s decent for what it is but you’re probably better off either saving that money for the Royal Edition or just not buying it at all if it’s not on sale.

It was an ok game it suffered greatly from them deciding to rip it apart and sell to everyone through dlc, the movie, and books. It was a solid 6/10 imo I might ng+ it one day

Royal edition is 20 bucks right now. That's a fair price I think.

Any new pecipes?!

Yea Forums is generally extremely torn about the game because it could have been so much better
I too loved it, but it gives me the same sense of hurt that MGSV does.

Attached: CUT CONTENT 2015 - 2016.jpg (1200x1200, 416K)

You will be surprised how much money this shit printed for JewEnix

Didn’t it get up to millions or something?

365m

Jesus Christ

>played this game during a depression when parents going through divorce
>take in scenery, explore towns
>do all sidequests
>never fast travel, always take the care ride and listen to the boys
>maxed chocobo as soon as possible
>120 hours played when beat, all level 99
This was on release. It's a bad game but dammit I enjoyed playing it.

Attached: 1552084548214.png (1000x1464, 536K)

"damn that's a shitty-ass tattoo"

It's not bad. It's one large piece that covers most of his body and is just black. And the eagle isnt shabby at all. You just have shit taste. Go back to your shitty water color tattoos with """meaning"""