How broken would save states be in real life?

How broken would save states be in real life?

Attached: Shantae Consider the Following.gif (500x255, 216K)

it will be like if everyone in the world had King Crimson stand.

>save before entering a debate
>enter debate
>when if i encounter a roadblock that i wasn't prepared for
>reload save and study up on it and then re-enter the debate
>never lose debates or arguments ever
>ego becomes so inflated i become God
sounds good to me.

I'd probably kill a bunch of people

>can live forever
>win lottery
>predict future
>erase fuckups
very broken

>I spill my milk in the morning when fixing up a bowl of cereal.
>Use Save state to make sure I don't spill my milk.

I don't know, seems pretty awesome.

Attached: Yotsuba.png (1629x2234, 357K)

>your friend save states before going for the gun in his jacket

Attached: 1535376446124.gif (500x282, 498K)

I want to ____ Shantae and ____ her ____.

HOW THE FUCK DOES IT WORK?! HOW DOES KING CRIMSON WORK?! SOMEBODY! TELL ME HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS.! 1!1!! 1! 1

I want to Gehenna Shantae and Pokemon her Scooby-Doo?

I want Shantae to poop on my chest

Attached: 1480658264208.png (596x656, 194K)

I know a very simple way to explain it. Wanna hear?

you solved it

super omega broken if you can save state even if you die. Still omega broken if you die that it.

Just save state an early save and win the lotto. Repeat constantly to life a life of sin.

>save state
>enter gaming competition
>start cheating and savestating like mad in the game, memorize all the obstacles
>load state
>am able to play perfectly knowing my opponent's skills
The plausabilities are endless

Honestly just wait for a local lottery to reach a number you're satisfied with and save state before you choose your numbers and bam.

>Nobody mentioned rape yet
Seriously?

King Crimson works nothing like save states.

It would basically be time manipulation so pretty broken.

>Let's apply game logic to real life
Sure user

>no fun allowed

How would save states work while you are sleeping? If you save state somehow while asleep then use it while awake does it groundhog day you back to sleep to wake up in the morning or do you just appear laying in your bed awake?

too obvious OR anons are all too weak to actually overpower a woman

if you could save state yourself while asleep it would start you asleep.

yes!

Here's a more interesting question: what would happen if EVERYONE had save states?

>this user debates another user
>every time one of them gets a roadblock, they turn back time with a save state and read up on it
>eventually their argument would reach a peak where no further discussion can be had
>they decide to just kill eachother so the debate can never happen
>it basically becomes RL spy versus spy

So could you still remember what happened after you save stated then reverted? Because if the save state manipulates your brain to being asleep rather than awake like before you reverted couldnt it theoretically affect your memory so your brain goes back to not having the knowledge it did after that particular save state?

Save state as I come into to work
fondle my cute coworkers
go back to previous state.

>save state while you are sleeping
what
Like you dream about saving and so you do?
>save in a lucid dream
>reload every time you wake up

well when using a save state in a game you remember what happened so i guess in this scenario you would too

Eventually all conflicts will be won by whoever had an earlier save

Source?

More like killer queen

>save state before I jerk off
>finish
>load save and masturbate again
I could just masturbate forever

Attached: 1554388470141.jpg (289x270, 34K)

Because the people posting so far were mostly adults.

>Be driving
>Semi truck loses control, about to plow into you
>Shit, better reload save state
>Accidentally save instead
>Die
>Reload last save
>Stuck in 0.5 second death loop for all eternity

Attached: ash copy.png (383x385, 188K)

Attached: wheeze.jpg (377x264, 23K)

Not even king crimson can save you.

Attached: itjustworkds.gif (640x400, 252K)

How do you load if you are dead?

Exactly
Yea Forums is only for serious and well behaved gentlemen of the most excellent breed. What are you doing here if you are not playing Backgammon while discussing Schopenhauer, anyway? I invite you to leave this board if you continue to spew such silly nonsense. We don't want to be associated with such riffraff

Well technically no matter how stupid or lazy you are to actually study, you can easily complete university and become a Doctor, Lawyer or a Politician in no time with your abilities.I would try to become the president of the US and try to nuke Japan immediately

About 99% of the population wouldn't have been born.

>>/lgbt/ is that way you fuckin' poof

And I'm the one who is stuck up my arse?

one of the better examples I've seen, actually shows how KC interacts with epitaph

I'm sorry, Megaman Zero 4. I'm sorry.

>not having multiple save states at the same time, which you can freely choose from, like in an emulator

Too bad.

please tell me user

It just works dummy.

Would be mad OP unless there were auto-saves, and only one save slot

Pretty broken in theory but how would they work?
A new timeline is probably created and the current you is left in that timeline. Maybe save states are possible but when you think about making one YOU don't save state, you just create a new world for an alternate you.
Right now there's a version of you living their wildest dreams all because of you creating a save state. Too bad you won't be able to experience it.

>can live forever
This means you would have one save state and couldnt abuse your power at all. Not saying it's bad for immortality, but kind of lame you cant have fun with it.

>save before buying a new game
>buy it and play it
>if its shit I'll just reload my last save and buy something else

just save in different slots

Did you watch anime scene? They showed it good enough(except that Bruno part but that was never brought up ever again)

BASED user CRACKED THE CODE

>Fixing people's shit so they don't become fuck ups
>Weave a nice life for myself every times
>Rince and repeat, have save states for fucking bloody murders
That'd be nice

Attached: 1341374139591.jpg (679x499, 28K)

user please, if i could save state I'd make sure to kill over and over again my rapists

If only the user that masturbated himself to death were here to see this

Attached: snake salute.gif (350x200, 1.13M)

Time wouldn't exist. At least not as a serious notion. Who cares what time is it if we're rewinding constantly? Hell, how would the constant loading and reloading work? Is anybody else aware that it's happening? Do you age normally? Is it worldwide, or does it only affect a particular area?

I'd rather be able to become invisible or teleport instead of having save states desu. Save states are too broken and would take the thrill away from life.

>Can say the N word in public without consequences
>Can ask your Crush out then load to try again
>Can save before getting big cummies and can get them on repeat forever
Woah woah wait we don't any general rules. Like does it load when i die, can i save when i die, can i have multiple slots?

why would you want to relive your life over and over again for eternity? that sounds like torture. especially considering there's only so many "right" choices you can make to get the best possible outcome and there are some things you won't get no matter what. you can win the lottery over and over but that girl you liked still won't be your lover and you still won't be smart enough to get into harvard or naturally talented enough to do (insert special task here). at what point will you have explored all that you can do with your life and playing repeat gets boring like an big RPG.

>What if multiple have save states
IS everyone just kind of existing in their pocket worlds since multiple save states all existing on the same time axis would be an unfathomable kind of chaos.

Also does it work like happy death day with each load having a effect on our bodies?

Attached: 1547910335715.jpg (529x399, 26K)

It loads automatically upon death, saves can be made upon death and multiple slots of up to 10 are allowed.

Rewinding means change, and change means there is a sort of time (which can be seen as a measure of change). In fact, we might live in such a world right now and do not realize it en masse.

>Not starting to do stupidly risky stuff to see how long would it take until you enter a situation you can't unfuck.
Be creative, user.

>Realize eventually you'd overload your brain with too much info, something not possible in the current amount of time humans live.

I mean think about there's only SO much space in our brains.

wasn't this the gimmick of Undertale

Kill yourself

PRETTY PLEASE TELL ME user WITH SUGAR ON TOP

There is no situation you can't unfuck with save states, though. Unless you willingly fucked yourself over, you'd be pretty much untouchable.

So he is able to "erase time". With those 5 secs he can freely move and be the only one to remember what happens. He sees what is predicted to happen in those 5 secs. it's just like a fast forward on a remote. Also why the fuck most jojo villains have a time power?

I thought it was 10 seconds.
>Also why the fuck most jojo villains have a time power?
'tis pretty cool

>You save state right before you unknowingly get struck by lightning.

>You forgot to make other ones.

Attached: Nina loses her shit.png (1334x750, 1020K)

You think that's bizarre? Wait until "Who in the world shot Johnny Joestar". Even Araki decided it was too much.

You can't already do that?

It would be benefitical for everyone

Be driving along when all of a sudden you are a few miles back. Just yell that someone used a save state and you have been stuck on this stretch of road for three days.

It's a joke, user.

You can do anything with infinite tries, including finding a way to live longer.

Are you talking shit about the True Man's World?

can this be a shantae thread instead
shes really cute and deserves a thread

post shantae feet

Or you just get mugged. Or a bird shits in your head. Or something happens to your fancy suit just as you were opening the door to the building where you were going to have your job interview (and since you accidentaly saved as it happened, your previous 9 loads were for naught). Or you saved before realising you left your keys inside. Or you lost them/your phone. Or you got pickpocketed.

What if Shantae 5 has her face off against a colossal God?

But Yea Forums I already give humans the save state ability. Unfortunately it only saves once right when you're born and reloads after you die. Also I'm constantly making new people so chances are this is you anons first play through. You know those "Chads" you people always complain about? Ever wonder why they are so sucessful? They've done this before.

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_75ad7980-ecf7-11e8-8888-d940336e3709.jpg (685x385, 46K)

What if it
>finally tells us about her parents
>finally tells us about Riskys origins, like how she met the pirate master
>lets the mayor finally get a clue
>finally lets Bolo hook up with Risky

Attached: 1537468984199.jpg (184x184, 10K)

what if in order to save and loudyou had to yell extremely loudly what you wanted to do?

Saving: LIFE, SAVE LIFE TO FILE 1
Loading: LIFE, LOAD SAVE FILE 1

>friend driving the car
>shouts STATE 1 SAVED and starts driving faster

That kinda balances it, since people will be aware of it and can plan around that. Also being gagged or muted in any way will fuck you over entirely.

>friend save states before coming at you while undoing his belt

Attached: 1486330572096.gif (498x484, 770K)

well then you keep reloading until you get the rare as shit "hit by lightning but actually doesn't do too much" outcome

>Murders you over and over as a way of catharisis
>You never died, and spend your entire life blissfully unaware

source? I feel like Ive seen her before.

so what you keep trying to move in a way the few tiny milliseconds before hit to make the lightning strike in specific manner?

this

yeah it's rng manipulation

This is a dumb conversation
Kinda interesting though

that's why I keep coming back to Yea Forums, dumb but interesting conversations that randomly pop up among the shitposts

Love lab

>masturbate
>Save State just before cumming

Attached: Use her.png (468x676, 424K)

imagine being in like a terrorist attack or a shooting or something and just saving and you have to reload until you find the right way out
Would be pretty cool ngl

For just you? god-like broken.

For everyone? All conflict in the world ends, as people both have the ultimate sword and the ultimate shield.

>Imagine to save up for 1-2 weeks and save state before cumming.
>load save state after omega cum
I wish it was real.

Attached: 1547970398192.png (660x576, 218K)

>Not having a phone you can quickly pull up to restore all your health and weapons.

Attached: 1539247931052.jpg (500x502, 43K)

Depends on who could use it. If it was an invention of thought, it would've existed for centuries and human history would be drastically different. It also depends in what it resets. Does it reset the entire world to whatever it was during your save state? Or does it simply transport your mind to another body in a copy universe?
If it's the latter, then perhaps it could be beneficial. However, we still need to deduce who can use it. If it was a physical invention, considering that most of our modern technology was invented in one way shape form or another by the Nazis, We'd probably all be speaking German and raising our right hands when we sing the German national anthem at state approved sports games. It would fuck everything up. Now if it was only apparently to the people who used it, and it didn't modify the original universe and sent their mind to a copy universe, well, it would be impossible to determine if someone had the ability.

>why would you want to relive your life over and over again for eternity?

You would do different things each time, I assume.

The events and things around you would play out the same though. imagine running out of vidya to play because you played everything there is and eventually getting bored of everything else.