FUCK DICE

Dice absolutely shit the bed. Absolutely destroyed it with their shit. We barely got ANY maps at launch. We've got TWO

TWO fucking dlc maps and.one wasn't even fucking made by then and we've been teased ONE more that won't be here UNTIL FUCKING MAY. This is absolutely fucking stupid.

Attached: Battlefield-beta-1015317.jpg (590x350, 47K)

Meh, I like it. They shit the bed, but at least i can roll around the shit stained sheets with an MG42 and shoot black women.

that this game is still on anyones radar is stupid honestly.

They released microtransactions today aswell, lets see how long the game can survive.

That's what retards get for thinking that Premium is a bad thing that "separates" the community.

Attached: 1489165706178.png (400x400, 197K)

Blame the people who complained about paid expansion DLCs like additional maps, factions, weapons and vehicles.

The alternative was this live service garbage and high prices for cosmetic skins.

what can you buy?

Cosmetic skins for weapons and players.

People are genuinely celebrating spending real world money for superficial shit that adds absolutely nothing to the game.

The best part is 3 of these skins is equivalent to one premium pass in past Battlefield titles. Meaning 3 cosmetic skins in BFV have the same value as at least 16 maps, more weapons and vehicles and new modes. And people complained about Premium not having enough value.

Microtransactions are BACK baby

Attached: 15457137839303.png (1050x628, 58K)

It's a clever strategy. After BFV people will want the season pass back. They will even beg for it.

at least they aren't selling in game benefits. cant wait for the unlock packs like the ones they had in BF3.

>boins

>at least they aren't selling in game benefits. cant wait for the unlock packs like the ones they had in BF3.
They are. They're going to release "timesavers" which are basically paying for shortcuts

What was wrong with premium?

EA, EA never changes. I still have a hard time believing anyone buys that kind of stuff. I just checked back for BF3, you could unlock every Medic weapon and gadget for 6$. thats more than 1/3 of a DLC.

It does. Nobody plays any of the DLC maps in BF1 because nobody fucking bought them. So if you bought premium, you are literally wasting your money on maps you will never get to play.

didnt they literally hand them out for free during the lead-up to bf5?

Some of them are free now. The rest are ghost towns. It's what happens when you make new maps pay to play. Nobody fucking buys them, and the people that do are the minority, so they don't even get to enjoy the new content.

>new update came out today that added (((premium currency)))
>people are in an uproar because they can't get the extra-special-cool clothing without paying money
>most of the posts contain spelling and grammatical errors all over the place
>usernames like "xxbrazil-boyxx"
Really gets the noggin' joggin' desu.

>>usernames like "xxbrazil-boyxx"
Third worlders love Battlefield.

>
>What was wrong with premium?
Idiots and poor fucks whined incessantly about it sPlItTiNg ThE cOmMuNiTy so Dice replaced it with their version of a "live service" which they clearly aren't capable of doing correctly.

This. I picked it up a few weeks ago for $20. Actually having a bit of fun with it. Don't really like what they did with the class system though, as far as throwing ammo/medpacks and vehicle resupply. It plays pretty well.

Attached: 100331-N-1876H-044.jpg (600x405, 64K)

You get what you deserve for buying EA games you fucking faggot OP.

But it did split the community. There is no argument about that. The problem is the solution was not good, and that DICE is incompetent as shit. But everyone knows those cucks at Sweden are trash at making good games by now, anyway. They make nice maps, great sound effects, and good OSTs, but their actual gameplay design is dogshit.

BFv sold 7 million copies at $60 each.

fuck off.

>The problem is the solution was not good
Giving everything away for free, albeit at a reduced pace, while only having cosmetic items be sold for real money isn't a good thing?

nobody bought them because they all fucking sucked, especially the russian ones. premium didn't divide the BF4 community because the DLC maps were good if not better then the base ones. I'd rather pay 15 every 3 months for 4 maps them wait half a year for one shitty map for "free"

It isn't a good thing because DICE is shit at doing that, which is why the game is being dripfed content.

>We barely got ANY maps at launch
>We
w-wait a minute OP....you...don't tell me you actually bought this shit

Attached: Ready at Dawn developer.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>$60
Shouldn't it be 60$? Or do you mutts actually say "dollars sixty each"?

>Half of cosmetics are le super special and 3 full cosmetics worth a full game
>Haha turdworlders
How pathetic are you?

Ahhh, spotted the third-worlder.

No the alternative is to get a complete fucking game with at most 2 EXPANSION PACKS.
Retards like you support the current vidya market behaviour though.
Vote with your wallets

bruh bf games become 5-10 usd like a year after release, never buy this shit d1.

They're not even competitive games, so there's no incentive to start playing early. You just play these games for the "cinematic experience" for 1 hour twice a year.