Resident Evil

What's a good starting point to the franchise? 7?

Attached: claire.jpg (607x694, 87K)

4, but any of the remakes are good and 7 is cool too, but what the fuck are you even doing on v if you never played a resident evil?

Attached: varg-vikernes.png (762x464, 230K)

REmake, 4 or 7

why would you photoshop her to look like she has FAS

I'm not entirely sure how I never ended up getting into them. I played 5 for about 4-5 hours, and a bit of 4.

To be honest, I didn't like either very much. But I am very interested in REmake 1 & 2 (particularly 2) RE7. Hell, I even think original RE2 looks like a great game.

I'm interested in filing a lawsuit to capcom for turning me gay.

Attached: previewfile_1626868911.jpg (908x908, 358K)

>tfw want to play but scared

Attached: 1549116030248.jpg (420x500, 161K)

>scared
Scared of what? I literally didn't feel fear or being unsettled during the entire game.
Mean while my g.f gets spooked by a door creaking.
Are you a g.f?

>tfw you think the male character of the game is more attractive than the female character
>t-thanks Ada for letting me feel a bit less gay

Attached: brah.jpg (300x388, 14K)

>Classic
The remake of 1 on any system. The game is piss easy compared to every other classic game, and is more or less the original making it a perfect starting point.
>action
Re4 either GC, Wii, or HD on PC for mods. It's still on of the best designed and paced 3rd person shooters of all time. It also has the least to do storywise with the rest of the franchise, making it easy to pick up as a newcomer.
>7 and the rest of the spinoffs
some of the spin offs, like 7 REmake 2, and outbreak are fun, but not indicative of the rest of the franchise and should be played mush later.

Start with 1 or REmake and then go from there. If you do start with REmake, still give 1 a chance. It's still good within it's own right.

Attached: Claire wink.gif (319x174, 807K)

Pretty much this. Unironically too, I don't just like his design more (which I think is way better and cooler) I also just straight up find him more attractive.

RIP heterosexuality.

Attached: image_resident_evil_2-39531-4110_0009.jpg (3840x2160, 3.66M)

No, I'm just bad with horror stuff, I get easily scared and stressed playing that stuff, I can't handle it.

It's not even jumpscares or anything that does me in, I played Dead Space without a worry, but something that is just constantly unsettling and you have to work your way around, like Mr X is going to wear me down.

>not staying with re1
Idiot

Attached: becca_face_concerned_2.jpg (500x549, 41K)

Don't listen to anybody ITT before and after me.
Start with the 6th in the series, then play 7, 3, Code Veronica, 5, 2, Zero, 1 and 4 last.
Because obviously starting with the first one and then continuing with 2, 3 etc. makes zero sense.

Attached: 1339669695046.gif (261x238, 2M)

el goblina is cute, CUTE!

> I get easily scared and stressed playing that stuff, I can't handle it.
>like Mr X is going to wear me down.
What are you talking about? How does fear/stress even enter your mind from that?

Claire cares

Attached: claire_cute_025.jpg (802x749, 124K)

RE1, ya goddamn moron.
Release order is the best order.

But I'm too preoccupied with instant gratification and my brain right now tells me REmake 2 looks really good and I'd rather just probably start there and then if I like it move onto other games in the series.

user, you really should Play resident evil remake, ok?

Attached: Jillvoth_talk_A1.webm (576x720, 463K)

women are disgusting, show me a cute male and maybe you'll convince me.

Attached: becca_face_serious4.jpg (406x399, 41K)

Not user but i loved deadspace because isaac is steel balled space engineer murdering everything to survive. You cant kill Mr. X and it makes me feel weak. In dead space every necrofag can be ground into paste.