Buy gaming monitor for $1000

>buy gaming monitor for $1000

>get this

What Yea Forums memes did you fall for?

Attached: 1554392255726.jpg (720x960, 23K)

>buy "gaming" monitor

Attached: 1481407373354.png (340x338, 152K)

Yeah, backlight bleed sucks, I can't wait for those local-dimming monitors to become more affordable since it should just shut off the backlight in dark portions of the screen

still using my samsung SMT-1914 and does job just fine

>1000$

get with the times walletlet, you need a 2000$ model with FALD backlight if you want a real gamer monitor

>curved monitor
For what purpose.
Ultrawide should always be flat.

>buying a monitor for $1000
Even if it didn't have any bleed - or that square? Is that a defect? - you'd be ripped off.

Buy a decent brand

That looks like an IPS panel, not a gaming monitor.

Ever since I discovered the joy of viewing angles and great colors, I'll still maintain that IPs is the god tier choice. Yeah, the backbleed sucks, and will probably bum you out if you're playing dark horror games, but the fucking colors and those even viewing angles.

No matter how I sit in my chair, no matter how low, or from whatever angle, I still get a 100% clear view that is evenly lit across the entire screen.

>IPS
>Good colors
Your blacks and grays look like a smear.

This shit is the reason I quit pc gaming altogether. Its just a waste of money.

Black is not a color.

It's a waste of money if you're a moron who'll buy the most expensive toy with not a clue of what's actually worth it.

What is it then

RETARD curved screens are alawys at the right angle no matter what angle its on

If you distance yourself the correct distance away from an ultrawide, the 'right angle' problem disappears. Curved monitors are a meme, the whole point of ultrawide is so you can also rotate them to be used vertically.

this, if you really look at it, consoles are a bigger waste of money
>paying for the online
>paying full price for games most the time
>having to buy proprietary accessories for said console
fuck that

>tfw winning IPS bingo on 13th try
Love my new monitor.

Attached: give her the R.jpg (2316x1343, 307K)

I bet you've never even played games at 144hz suck my dick faggot

>have to hope you get the product you paid for
what happened to monitor sellers in the current year? smells like a kike racket

>got a 20" 1080p monitor for 50€ from a nearby refurbished components store, and a 19" 900p one for 40€ at the same place
>everything looks perfectly fine and they werk without an issue

Attached: 61723-full.png (200x150, 58K)

>monitor sellers
The thing is, it's not sellers fault. That's literally how monitors leave the factory and manufacturers don't give a fuck. PG279Q I got have bleed in upper right corner of the screen on 9 out of 10 models. Always, and sometimes can have smaller bleeding spots in other places. Acer Predators with same matrix have smaller bleed in pretty much every corner of the screen. It's all still considered "normal" despite these monitors being in production for over 2 years.

Really warms my heart when the PC master race cant even play a game

why did they stop putting the lights behind the lcd screen? this is also tiresome and gay.