Is having a video game tattoo cringy?

is having a video game tattoo cringy?

Attached: 7ttldepec9q21.jpg (431x767, 86K)

yes, unless its lewd

Having a tattoo is cringy.
Using the word cringy is also cringy.

Yeah but if you care about such things maybe tattoos arent for you.

I would call it "embarrassing," which is also what I would call using the word "cringy."

That's why the one in OP's post has a little vagina visible

>is having a tattoo cringy?
yes

Having a tattoo in general is

Spbp
/thread
Based and redpilled
You've had sex

Extremely.
Bonus cringe if it's a Triforce.

Attached: croutons.jpg (835x600, 65K)

>currentyear
>tattoo

You sound like a "my body is my temple" kind of pussy.

>Millions of years to evolve into the perfect lifeform
>some fags think it needs some drawing and metal parts sticking out

Attached: 1543945624708.jpg (288x444, 48K)

>his body isn't a temple
Get a load of this fag

You sound like a "my body is a canvas" kind of faggot.

Every retard in my country has a tattoo. Not having one makes more of a statement.

>Being this milquetoast

I'm not. But I'm also not a "muh body is a middleshooler's notebook cover" kind of faggot either.

>perfect lifeform
haha no

Go ahead and show us your dumb ink, faggot.

Every kind of tatto is cringy. Your body is a temple.

>wow, this current market product and/or fad is pretty rad
>better have it permanently drawn on my body for the rest of my life long after it's become irrelevant

I don't know how you think you aren't describing someone who would get a tattoo.

unless the game somehow has a genuine emotional impact or you have some kind of history like it was you and your now dead sibling's favorite game i'd say its cringey that you'd get whatever shit that just game out tattooed to your ass
i liked gungeon but it came out so recently that i can't imagine someone having a genuine connection to it to the point of a permanent tattoo
its like the faggots that get tattoos of games that arent even out yet, getting so hyped up for something they just KNOW they're going to love even if they end up dropping it in a week because it sucked is just fucking dumb

Attached: str8.jpg (900x615, 149K)

You sound like a "my body is a Walmart" kind of pussy.

>Baby Cakes as Kratos

Why the hell would I do that? No matter what, Yea Forums will say its shit. Not my first rodeo, bud.

Let's desecrate the beauty of the human body with a bunch of shitty drawings that will fade and bleed over time.

Attached: sanucc.jpg (351x517, 58K)

evolution makes only the first viable product

Of all games to get a tattoo for, why the fuck would you chose Gungeon?

Samefag

Incorrect

Its a literal fact that human design is heavily flawed you retard. This is why we need tools and a team of doctors to help a woman birth out a single child whereas cats can crap out ten no problem

It's almost like people who get tattoos are impulsive retards.

Man, imagine not being a war veteran, gang member or tribal warrior and getting a tattoo. Talk about L O L.

I've yet to see a Chad with a vidya tatoo

having a tattoo of a videogame is the mark of shallow thought. you make a lifelong dedication to a 20 dollar media product.

most of the bodies i see with tattoos are not ones i would describe as "beautiful" i can guarantee you that

Fact: Yea Forums hates tattoos because most people here are too cowardly to even approach a tattoo parlour. They associate it with "scary" bikers and drug addicts.

Its the same reason Yea Forums hates drugs. Most here don't know how to get pot due to a lack of friends.

Further evidence that tattoo fags do not take care of themselves. Tattoos are downright dirty. Sadly in burgerland there don't seem to be any women that don't have one.

>it takes courage to be a drugged up inkfag
You'll coward don't even smoke crack.

>fact
[citation needed]

Its not like any woman is ever gonna want you fatass

This. Also, too scared to try anything out of their comfort zone of 2dpd, VN's, and shitposting.

I smoke weed and eat Xanax. Post your address, I'll fight you right now.

You got a butterfly tattoo, hole?

post ink

>Yea Forums hates tattoos because most people here are too cowardly to even approach a tattoo parlour.
not only they look bad they are also expensive retard kun, also: how do you think is gonna look when you get older?
>Its the same reason Yea Forums hates drugs. Most here don't know how to get pot due to a lack of friends.
why would I ever use it when alcohol is plenty and there is plenty variety? other than being the "unique and quirky" bitch there is literally no incentive to use them, unless you like getting cummed inside in parties

>too pussy to post his shitty tattoo
>calls anyone else a coward

having any tattoo is cringy.
My overweight, roastie RA in college had a tattoo-- along with every other student with a humanities or art major. Tattoos aren't associated with "scary" people. They're associated with tumblrinas, numales, hipsters, and SJWs. Every idiot has one.

Old people are ugly by default so what's the difference?

Subtle symbols are always fine as tattoos imo, but shit like OPs image is unironically cringe

the difference is that you can squeeze a few more years without everyone looking at you like that 40 year old boomer in his old age crisis

none myself since my interests are pretty fleeting. But ive a friend with a starwars rebel alliance/resistance logo. That considered cringy? I dont care for starwars too much myself anymore but he still loves it at 28. Right on his wrist.

Why is Yea Forums so insecure? Nobody fucking looks at you dude nobody cares

Like I said in my post I think it really depends on subtlety. Do you have a pic? If it's obnoxious then yeah it's going to be shit

Having a tattoo doesn't make you a rebel anymore. It just makes you a conformist.
>has large well groomed beard
>gauged ears
>hair is buzzed on the side, long on top
>flannel
>covered in tattoos
lol so unique

God is looking at you, user.

aside from the geometry this tattoo isn't as bad as most video game tattoo work

I want to get A Elbereth Gilthoniel or Aure Entuluva somewhere on my body in Tengwar but I'm afraid having elvish moonrunes tattooed on me might make other people think I'm a big fag

I would get a vidya tattoo of my own critically successful game.

I know a 35 year old with the purple Tasmanian devil from that Looney Tunes Jr. Show from the 90's on his shoulder.
Its not cringe to get shit you like. People here are just wildly insecure

My nigger.

Nah, same as anything. Autistic tryhards will be mocked, the video game tattoo is the symptom, not the cause

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-120439.jpg (653x652, 205K)

you do know where you are right?
this site might as well be funded on making fun of other people and how they look, hell hating furries is commonplace now, wearing fedoras is big no no
you can not give a fuck about what someone says about you, but it is a certainty that someone somewhere is making fun of you if you give them ammo

Looks like fucking clipart.

Yes but a pretty cool big fag. People disagree with me but I say go for it if those runes have meaning to you

>People here are wildly insecure
Indeed. Anyone saying "Durr tattoos are cringy" are underage

Probably a diaperfur.

Attached: 15543942151226241667154769784108.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

Based, you're the only so far to show your ink. Yea Forums is such a shit board

liking tattoos is underage, literally no future vision

Can we get some bad video game tattoos going?

Attached: c6npalpv0yz8ukftadfl.jpg (620x414, 54K)

Guaranteed you're underage and think "SJWs" are a problem
Based and sunpilled. Personally I want a Cult of the Watchers and Oddysee one

You're getting upset at a thread of complete strangers for calling your tattoos cringy, but right, they're the insecure ones.
Don't let the regret set in.

You aren't the counterculture anymore boomer. Your ink is a sign of your conformity.

Pic related. Its just that slightly bigger on the wrist.

Thats what I figured too, not all of them are bad, I'd get one myself if i had a reference i feel id really like or something, but even those tribal tattoos usually end up with regret it seems. At least going off my brothers sentiments.

Attached: reeble.gif (200x200, 8K)

Fuckin FBI already knows about my activities in minecraft, getting ink in Laconia only out me on the list twice, so fuckin why not, right? Not like any of these fags will ever see it in person

Very

But that isn't my tattoo, it's that anons
>Boomer
Buzzwords
Yeah I think that looks fine, symbols to me always work better than say if he had Vaders mask or something

pics

>hating furries is commonplace now

This wasnt the norm before?

Thanks that one uploaded kinda shit so heres one in the sun

Attached: 20190404_121426.jpg (4032x3024, 3.68M)

>being so scared you're worried daddy will punish you for exercising your free will
Have you tried not being someone else's slave? You know there are plenty of people in this country who remain gainfully employed without answering to anyone but God, right? And you know there are plenty more who don't even bother with that, too, right? I mean, you didn't seriously think "other people won't like what you did to yourself in 20 years" would be a good argument, right???

No, but that one is.

Thats actually pretty tasteful. Not vidya but heres mine. Ive worked on the ocean for 12 years

Attached: 20190404_091336.jpg (4608x3456, 3.35M)

>if you don't do what I want you're a conformist
Fuck you nigger

>hating furries is commonplace now
>now

When the fuck did you even get here

You better get down from there before your mom catches you and grounds you again, user.

Very cool and well done

Nice user, I love the ocean. How deep have you gone?

He said ON the ocean, dummy.

>star wars tattoo
Can you be any more of a basic bitch ironic nerd?

Attached: 7ppfd2dg42g01.gif (825x463, 1.33M)

That's pretty sweet man, the shading on the scales is nice and consistent and your artist didn't ruin the suckers trying it there too

Surface work only.

oh whoops

I got this tattoo of a cool symbol from Wolfenstein.

>12 years
>basement dweller skin tone

>too cowardly to pay 80 dollars and lie down in some metro parlor and read a book
>dude and also weed

Ask me how I know you're a fag.

A tattoo that's essentially "I like game" is cringe.
I can see the argument for very very good looking tattoos, but skin isn't the best canvas and not all artists are equal.
The other kind of tattoo I see justification for is "earned" tottoos that represent achievements, like a speed runner tattooing his world records, not getting 100% on some casual shit game.

The best video game tattoo is one subtle enough to look like a generic tattoo

Pic related. I don't regret it.

Attached: 20190404_101316_1.jpg (640x1137, 112K)

Being alive is cringy. Everyone knows the ideal man is one who is brutally murdered.

Thanks user. Hes not even the best artist in that studio. The guy that runs it does some of the best realism Ive ever seen. Problem with realism is that it fades faster than classical design.

I sullied my temple for based Todd the God.
Got this as a tattoo

Attached: 6545674756474.png (256x256, 10K)

>SJW in parentheses

Jesus Fucking Cringe

Nice, my friend has this one too.

Are you 15 yeas old?

Imma bout to get a tat but I can't fucking decide on a specific design. My consultation is on Saturday. Do you think I could take all my concept doodles to him and have him make an original piece based on them?
Also how the fuck do you guys settle on a design I keep jumping between like 5

>Body is a temple. Tattoo bad
>Weighs over 200 lbs

Ok neets

Attached: 30aciflgleqy.jpg (673x720, 63K)

>tfw you're a tattooed homeowner with a wife and a job

Seethe more, fags

Why the fuck haven’t we just exterminated humanity already? Living does no good for nobody. The ideal reich is one where nothing lives or even exists.

Thanks for proving me right

>Implying the ocean isnt cold, wet, and windy in Canada.
Its just coming off winter, user. Hoodies and raingear dont get you tanned.

>Calls exclamation brackets (parentheses)
baka desu senpai

Personally I'd first choose what design has the most meaning to you or whatever one you're most attached to is my point
Post some of the designs

STOP BEING HUMAN
HUMANS SHOULD STOP FUCKING EXISTING
FUCKING DIE YOU FUCKING NON-DEADS ILL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL

The only people who use Yea Forums are zoomers and those who should have already an hero'd a decade ago.

Attached: 17308796_1285225901563277_5292246424826692212_n.jpg (400x280, 14K)

>literally projecting this hard
>"for exercising your free will"
LMAO this dude thinks fucking his skins actually means something LOL
sorry you don't know how to have some self control and some way to say "hey look at me!!!"

At least post actual gamer tattoo

Attached: gamingnumber.jpg (224x235, 10K)

If it's not immediately recognizable then theres a good chance it isnt.

This, I literally make 850k a year and some NEET wants to tell me that my Zelda tattoo is cringy? Pshaw.

I know that feel, user. These basedboys will never get it.

Why do that though? Why not just have a t-shirt made instead?

STOP BEING ALIVE
STOP BEING ALIVE
STOP BEING ALIVE
STOP BEING ALIVE

>hans mewman

They're cute on chicks you want to fuck, like colorful skin jewelry. Bodypainting is the same way but both look like eXtreme faggotry on guys mostly, esp. mascot characters. I could see a Dante or Snake or something..but still in the realm of cringe.

I was considering going giant arm mural of Conan the barbarian fighting a lovecraftian horror on each arm, tentacles on one, metal on the other...maybe compete the mural with a hand clasp. Not vidya though.

I don't know, it's that anons decisions. We all have free will

user, free will doesn't exist.

>believing tattoos somehow free you from a milquetoast personality

Are you the stop being alive poster? Go post on r9k

Attached: DzZzCp5VAAApn_h.png large.png (594x596, 537K)

Not him.

It’s pronounced /r9k/ you Zionist.

I fell for the meme. Still like mine though. I'd have to take a video to get the whole thing in a shot.

Attached: 20190404_092817.jpg (2048x1152, 490K)

>Calling double umlauts "exclamation brackets"

Double Jesus Fucking Cringe

Both of you are pedantic faggots.

Very cool. Is it vidya?

Enjoying Enter the gungeon sure is cringey

>videogames on Yea Forums
I’m gonna rip out your esophagus.

holy

wow are you a real yakuza?????

>be completely uninteresting
>better use my body as a sketchpad so i have something to talk about!

Yes and I say this as someone who has two of them

Where did this meme of tattoos being boring start? Is it another case of Yea Forums being sheltered as fuck?

I'm dumb but not that dumb user. My vidya interests change too fast for me to do that. Unless its a childhood game, but I played basic bitch stuff like OOT and FF7 and I wouldn't dare.

Vidya tattoos are cool if the game means something to the person and if the design of the tattoo actually looks good.
If it's just "I like game therefore tattoo" it's pretty gay but whatever, you do you.
Worst case scenario, getting a tattoo to prove how much of a gamer/nerd you are. Now THAT'S where the word "Cringe" actually applies.

Attached: cuphead_DiceThinker.jpg (626x581, 68K)

This is why they are popular with women:
>value to society: semen receptacle and stress relief
>now, with colors!

It started right after the tribal tat fad some years back.

Yeah, I exercised some self control by controlling myself all the way to the tattoo parlor and got myself some ink of my own free will without bowing to some sweaty neet

Actually unironically based and I agree

Only if you are insecure about the things you like.
If you have a genuine interest in something and show passion along with balancing that with the responsibilities of adult life you're ok in my book and will probably do fine

I have a triforce tattoo and I suck cock and watch stocks everyday. What now incels?

>free will
Yikes

I'm not the only one who sees it, good.

doomp eet

Tattoos are fine but permanently marking your body with some company's intellectual property is retarded. If you're gonna be a walking ad for a game you should at least be getting paid for it.

Attached: 1540936377389.jpg (768x1024, 55K)

What if boomers had gotten tattoos of popular TV shows back in the day like M.A.S.H. Dukes of Hazzard, Gilligan's Island, I Dream of Jeanie and Andy Griffith would that be cringy?

>muh Yea Forums bogeyman
lmao why can you accept that it looks bad or will look bad? lots of people here trying to help but ok, you do you and fuck your skin, next time cut your dick off and say how your bogeyman is just scared of doing it

Attached: 1554140523012.gif (360x480, 238K)

Yea Forums would call it based because of some notion of le tradition

Honestly man, yikes. But at that point I guess you are used to saying the line "I don't care what you think"

Then God chose for me to get this ink and your argument is twice as retarded

Heres your scary biker bro

Attached: 1491138313046.jpg (1440x1951, 470K)

Like a tattoo for Starbucks?

Ah so it is Yea Forums being sheltered. Thanks

Symbolic or personally meaningful tattoos are fine in my opinion, but if a video game--or any piece of media--means that much to you, then there can be no doubt that you've lived a really fucking empty, boring life and you're probably a boring, empty person.

>God
Oof

I garuantee some redneck out there has the Dukes of Hazard car in front of an american flag covering their whole back.

lel somebody felt the need to defend their poor life choices

Excellent bait at post 457284962

Meant for

it is shit.
Dont be a cuck and show us

I don't give bait (You)s

whatever you say buddy

Attached: 1530983030094.png (400x400, 42K)

This is such a disgusting sentence. You really don’t give a shit about your body? You know you don’t exist without it right? So you’re just gonna destroy it? Fucking fat Americans.

>not following BASED Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior

You only think it's bait because I struck a nerve. Sorry about that.

But it is bait. Yea Forums is incredibly sheltered and a bait post like yours proves it

You sound insecure.

>Talking about things I like no matter the societal reception
>Doing things I like despite people not liking it
>Insecure
?

>following shitty religion so decentralized that it generates the most amount of atheist instead of Buddhism

You seem to care a whole lot about what people think about your tattoos, actually.

If there's no free will and God doesn't exist, then oof itself doesn't matter and I still like my tattoo, so suck it nerd

Oh that’s why!
And do not forget also that /v is a short from virgin!

Actually youre not wrong. Boring is as boring does

We have a team of doctors for safety, not flaws. If it’s a healthy young woman the baby is probably coming out fine. But there’s complications with cords getting wrapped up in every mammal. Your knowledge is poor and desecrating your body because it’s flawed is such a worthless approach to making you like yourself. Quote me when you kill yourself after 40 years of self loathing and nihilism.

How can a game mean something to you more than likeing it?
>muh game got me throughbsone rough times maaaan
cringe

>My tattoos
Ah so you don't know how the site works. Came here in 2016 eh? Just spend a bit more time before posting

Yes, even more so because enter the gungeon sucked

O shieeet seriously? Weed! You’re tough motherfucker...

See? You're so embarrassed about your tattoos that you'll even deny having them for the sake of 'winning' an argument. Reflect on it.

Because white people have such gigantic brains that the birth canal hasn't evolved fast enough to accommodate it.

>thinking buddhism isn't equally decentralized if not more

Fucking redditfags strike again. Somehow jamming ink in to your bodies and doing drugs is great and having self respect is shameful. Thanks for the words of advice you stupid cunt. Get some bullets injected in to your brain, it’s all the rage in Chicago.

But I don't have any? All the other posts with tattoos are other anons

Way to miss the context, retard.

People my age tend to just ask me where I got it done. Old people avoid me or say "visited celebrity tattooer eh?" though.

>Old people avoid me
Based, old people are a scourge

Its posted already.

You literally just said how.

Maybe someone had to deal with some rough shit for a year and just having a consistent enjoyable experience throughout means something to them. Maybe their most trusted friend is someone they developed a friendship with through a multiplayer game. Not absurd for a game to mean something to someone that way.

Have you ever traveled or gone to a concert?

Why a tattoo and not a shirt?

>Tryhards
>trying hard by having a tattoo
This is such a stupid fucking word who doesn’t try hard? Do you just fuck around all day everyday and expect everything to work out?

I know!
He did not do such a thing!

>the beauty of the human body
Damn you're retarded

It's 50/50. I have met some bro tier old guys and sweet old ladies. But for every one of them theres always a grumpy entitled piece of shit to balance it out.

Dude, if you're ugly, it's alright. You're probably beautiful to someone.

Just like young people then

Oh yeah you’re 37 and a chef at Wendy’s too, right?

Because it triggers the fuck out of autists like you. It's the Chad version of the chicken hat because you literally cannot grasp colloquial conversation

THAT'S SANDWICH ARTIST

i would literally and unironically kill myself if i was that poor.

Nobody knows, user.

Is this who I’m really trusting with America’s financial future? Jesus fucking Christ get me off this ride.

So what's it like living off of 13K a year?

>Stupid lying faggot

Because you can take a shirt off, it defeats the purpose

WHY A TATTOO INSTEAD OF A SHIRT?

Nah, old drug addicts/thugs are usually dead in the ground. They're still walking and causing other people problems when they are young.

I played concerts. Never felt the need to contaminate my skin with permanent bad drawings.

>Tfw can never have a discussion about anything even slightly outside the norm because of the massive wave of 16ers
Fucking hell

What purpose?

Mario 64 doesn't mean more to you because it distracted you from the summer you're uncle molested you.

I'm a top-dollar male escort. I'm jacked as fuck and my dick is huge; I have to coil it like a garden hose before I put my pants on in the morning. Women shower me with money for the privilege of looking at my perfect body, and I have loads of tattoos. It takes a courageous, confident, and highly interesting person to walk into a tattoo parlor, but when you have so many things going for you as I do, well, it's like walking into any other building.

gawdamit user ;_;

>be 25 old fuck
>always love and played zelda ever since i was 3 y.o
>decided that i wanted a triforce tattoo to remeber all the good times i had playing it
>it became the faggot mark
feels bad desu

>have tattoo on my upper arm
>always covered by a shirt
>no one ever sees it
>I often even forget its there and get startled when I see it while showering
Whats the big deal?

I can't think of a witty reply to this insanity

>even slightly outside the norm..
you can, go to Yea Forums to discuss non vidya cringe there

I have and al live seen is hives disgusting faggots with stupid tattoos doing drugs and being useless. You’re not surrounded by doctors and lawyers and business owners. You’re surrounded by future homeless, current minimum wage employees, and hippy freethinking commune living-in faggots. You’re pop culture influence is a disgusting blight on the people of the world and only seeks to degrade us even further.

Unless its very discreet, yes. Same for any brand.
That would make it 3x cringier.

Get something else from the franchise then. Like those icons on the stones that help you in Ocarina

No it’s 12 year olds version of faggot because their mom is in the room and he doesn’t want smacked.

WHY A TATTOO INSTEAD OF A SHIRT?

>get BTFO so hard that now he tells everyone underage
you do know 16 year olds are the ones that are drooling for tattoes right?

>It takes a courageous, confident, and highly interesting person to walk into a tattoo parlor

I know this is bait, but people actually believe this shit

The only point of a tattoo is to draw attention to it. Only insecure faggots with a total lack of foresight get them.

Attached: 1457470553819.jpg (900x948, 230K)

>my dick is huge i swear!!!
this whole post is massive insecurity, HOLY SHIT

>He thinks a 16er is a 16 year old

Something like "greater than bragging about being a whore"

>it became the faggot mark
>became
Triforce tattoo's have been the go-to tattoo for normies and whores for over 2 decades.

I’ll read through the tears you’re crying while posting this. You make 85k a year getting fucked in the ass by people who make 850k a year and you’re saving up for a surgery right now to fix your broken asshole. And the drugs and tattoos help COPE with your shitty (heh) situation.

Of decorating yourself with something you can't take off

You got me, I'm terrified of that balding bearded man with a Porg on his ankle.

CTRL-C...tab to /r/furries and CTRL-V is the recommended response. Probably how it got here in the first place.

already have the triforce, since i was 17,i also had a little navi on the upper side

What's the point of that?

Because you can't wear a Zelda t shirt in a board meeting but the tattoo hides just fine under a shirt that isn't cringey as fuck. Get a real job

>Little Navi
Absolutely based, I love Navi. Mind posting it? You could get another one of that bell bitch from Majora

Unironically based and ironpilled.

It does if it taught you how to be less of a negative faggot all the time though

And you lived in a forest and go on quests to save the kingdom too right?
See this is why I say drugs are bad. It’s 20 somethings who get fucked in the head so bad they think they’re actual video game characters going to slay the dragon.

>gets a tattoo
>needs to hide it
Makes perfect sense

I can't tell what's bait anymore

You could wear Zelda underwear

is amy sucking his dick in that lmao

>Having a tattoo is cringy.

betafag incel detected.

>Zelda underwear

What if Zelda...wore panties instead?

>tfw no master sword boxers

You gotta be subtle about it.
My dad recently got an arm tattoo, it’s like a beehive, but the bees are ships from Galaga.

Are you me? I forget the fuckin thing is there all the time

Meme at me harder, you almost fit in

Indeed, what was the point?

Amen brother.

No vidya tattoos but my last two tattoos were some straight up nerd shit.

Attached: IMG_20190404_131150.jpg (1600x1200, 397K)

>get utterly rekt
>it takes your grammar with it
Kek

Attached: 1528689097768.png (888x888, 261K)

>yeah, I love this thing, let's rub my ass on it all day

yoooo wuuuut such a nerd
straight up dog dayumnnn some epic nerd shit my man yoooo
You look like you're about 4 feet tall.

Would this be considerd having a foursome with Amy and Sonic?

it's literally the average hipster tattoo now. i don't regret it, but it bothers me how much hateful has become

Attached: 20190404_141523.jpg (2560x1536, 1002K)

What are they from?

Or a watch, or socks, phone wallpaper, tie, cufflinks, anything

I think the cute Navi really adds to it, although yeah the triforce has been done many times

I like the ones that are cool even if you dont play that particular game
Dumb shit like mario shrooms, 1 ups, coins, health packs are cringe

Still not as bad as a Star Wars tattoo.

Saying cringe is cringe.

Because it shows something left it's mark on you

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

One of my friends from highschool had one of these on his foot. His mom and dad met playing Zelda 1 and 2, and it became like a family thing where they all got matching triforce tattoos somewhere on their body. Kinda removed a bit of the hipstery garbage and made it a neat little thing they all share together.

Your post makes me cringe user

Attached: 34563343.jpg (240x240, 45K)

>wear a Zelda tie
And that's where I call it, I'm clearly arguing with a child

It is. I've only got one and I'm not gonna let some high school drop out "artist" scribble on it.

Doesn't make it any less true

There are alternatives. And you can't seem to accept that.

you sound like a "my body is a parking lot of mickeyds" type of guy

This whole world is cringe. Every mote of dust in the air, and every grain of sand in the beach. It's cringe all the way down

rate my tattoo
im a lifelong ninty fan :)

Attached: file.png (630x472, 430K)

True story

Magic the Gathering and Gundam.

Yes, one of those alternatives being marking my own body how I see fit. All this time I've only had one but this conversation has convinced me to get another, and when people ask me why I'll tell them "so I always remember this one motherfucker who unironically said >get a Zelda tie"

Not yours/10

That post wasn't very cringe
The only way to stop the overuse of the word cringe is to use it with everything, and get old people to use it too
Soon young kids will have to invent a new word
CRINGE

Remember pre 2010 when everything wasnt 'cool' but 'EPIC'

fucking hated that time
epic post bro lmao so epic your epicness is literally making me a waterfall down there

>those fucking nipples

You should get
>Zelda tie
tattooed

Get a zelda tie tattoo around your neck

get a tie around your neck

>bass cleft and a pill
Goddammit user.

I actually really like that, no one will have any idea what the fuck it means until I tell them
>wahmbulance.mp4

not at all

Attached: wkuk tat.png (600x701, 443K)

neck yourself and then get a tie

yikes and cringepilled

That doesn't make sense, user. But keep being a bitch.

Who let their dad in here?

I've got Jack's chains from BioShock. I still like them and I got them 6+ years ago

My friend has the FFX blitzball logo tattooed on his cubital fossa. Got it when he was 18.

What's crazy is that a few years ago I saw a girl working at a local store with the same tattoo in the same spot.

Both of them are idiots.

Attached: FFX logo.png (313x313, 28K)

How could a crap game like FF X have so much meaning to that guy he gets a tattoo?

did he get any?

>so like..I was in this ethiopian lizard licking image board just defending people's right to get video game tats and this fag said why not just get a tie instead
>user, please stfu about your shitty tattoo, it makes it difficult to maintain an erection while I'm ass fucking you

He really loves Final Fantasy as a whole, it's really the only games he plays; Not much of a gamer. FFX he played when it came out and I think it just meshed perfect with him at a time in his life when he needed it.

A lot, oddly enough. Handsome guy.

Just take a pic in a mirror

shoop/10

>Enter the Gungeon tatoo
The fuck? I thought Yea Forums only played Binding of Isaac?

i mean did he get any from the girl with the matching tattoo

Oh, no. He lives in a different state than me now, this was just some random girl.

Thats a cool tattoo though be proud of it user. Enter the gungeon is a good gamen

Nuclear Throne is goat tho