There are people that are excited for this garbage coming out on PC

>There are people that are excited for this garbage coming out on PC

Why?

The game has zero mechanics that make an FPS fun, no gunplay, no movement, there is zero reward in learning any of that. There is a reason everyone is good at halo, this is a party game, not an FPS

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHhhGiSBedE
youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA
foxsportsasia.com/esports/callofduty/982991/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-makes-over-1-billion-in-under-a-month-to-become-best-selling-game-of-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>There is a reason everyone is good at halo
wish i had a reaction folder

because Custom servers are pretty much dead in 2019 and Gaylo might bring them back for a short amount of time

But user, that's Halo Wars, which is not an FPS

It's just millennial babies being nostalgic about it, anyone with actual taste hated Halo when it came out for being a huge regression from the golden age FPSes that came before it.

I agree OP, if every FPS isn't exactly like [your favorite FPS] it is a failure
in fact every game should be [your favorite FPS]

was it autism?

in 2019 the FPS genre has gotten so much worse that Halo isnt even worth being angry about anymore

seething chink

>cry about mainline halo
>posts Halo Wars promo
>millennial babies
>born 80 to 94
>spouts words he doesn't know about
>inb4 YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT
sorry I don't think like a retard

So it was actually Generation X that were playing Halo 1-2 then

>Apex Legends
Good movement, good gunplay
>PUBG
Fantastic gunplay, decent movement
>Battlefield 5
Fucked it up with updates, beta was good
>Call of Duty
Same as always, better than Halo in every way regardless
>Insurgency: Sandstorm
Runs like shit, but other than that good game

Yeah nah

You can tell who is a seething halofag but crying about ops image

>no gunplay
>no movement
>no reward
What?
>There is a reason everyone is good at Halo
Nobody excited for Halo is good at Halo, because anybody good at Halo has still been playing Halo.
Its a "party game" because it has a vast custom game community due to its well designed forge system and game settings, thats what people play it for.

Halo is one of the few mainstream shooter series to retain elements from arena shooters. Map awareness and maintaining control of power weapons is important.

millenials played both halo and doom/quake/unreal

>ruined by chinks
>ruined by chinks
>was always shit, has the same overall design flaws as BF1 with both beta maps being fucking dogshit
>dead on PC
>optimised cashgrab

there's an overlap
>point out simple mistake
>LMAO SEETHING
No u

Totally brah, I only play pro competitive games like my favourite twitch streamers!

>Posts an RTS while complaining about the FPS

Proof most Yea Forums shitposters dont play games.

There is no skill in the gunplay and movement, you don't learn anything from shooting in Halo, no recoil mechanics, it's just random spread in whatever direction you're pointing. Movement has nothing to it apart from moving left right forward and back, not to mention how slow and floaty it is (because console xd need slow gameplay)

>anyone with actual taste hated Halo when it came out for being a huge regression from the golden age FPSes that came before it.
I bet you also claim Goldeneye was a good game, faggot

>Dude stop liking shit I don't like

Attached: Fig-5-A-mentally-retarded-child-with-a-metabolic-disorder-Hurler-syndrome.png (816x665, 229K)

>random spread
think you confused it for CS

DK64 was the only good MP shooter on the N64

Attached: 1508081076344.png (509x507, 261K)

How well does Halo Wars play as an RTS designed for consoles?

Attached: 1553312105924.png (800x750, 403K)

>anyone with actual taste hated Halo when it came out for being a huge regression from the golden age FPSes that came before it.
Tell me, do you hate the controller auto-aim in Halo?

Its a slightly slower C&C without base building. its not bad

It's kind of clunky but it's not unplayable.

I'm actually pretty excited that its coming to pc because then I can stomp zoomers and tell them to play quake.

>no recoil mechanics
>while playing as superhuman autists literally made for war
>b-but ballistics
>what is reticule bloom
>what is shot spread
>Yea Forums
>playing games they criticize
>Yea Forums
>playing games

But quake is dead.

>talks about fps coming to pc
>posts rts thats already on pc

Attached: 1546063890760.gif (300x159, 1.39M)

Thanks for explaining it better than i did, point proven even further why Halo is a garbage fps game

>cod
>better than halo
>ever

Because Halo to this day has never been contested for custom game quality. Shitty private servers on TF2 don't have anything on games like Jenga, Tower of Power, Zombies, Smear the Queer, Duck Hunt, Trash Compactor, Fat Kid etc.

It takes "paper, scissors, rock" to an extreme and the balance is trash.

Or at least it was on release, I have no idea if they patch that shit. If it's still the same, the game is literally as simple as "amass as much of one unit as possible". So 30 Warthogs or whatever unit of choice is all you'll see.

OP probably doesn't know or care what Halo Wars is. That image is one of the first handful of results on Google images.

OP doesn't understand what fun is, this post is incomprehensible to him.

Your list of 'good' FPS games is laughable and shows how poor your taste is, as well as how much of a shitter you are.

so you could say OP is a faggot?
havent heard that in a while

It's fun but a very simplified and combat focused RTS. Play 2 if you want a bit more depth.

>shitter
5kd+ in every one of those and GE in CSGO

:^) cope

Attached: 146326754.jpg (820x779, 222K)

Play quake zoomer

even I managed Global Elite in CSGO and I was never any good at cover shooters, bragging about K/D in mostly team based games where the average player is 12 is kinda sad as well

>there are people who genuinely hate that Halo is going to steal the spotlight all over again that they resort to calling it a party game, of all things
Oh ye of little faith.

Attached: 1523407932203.gif (299x240, 174K)

>csgo
>cover shooter
what

Halo Wars has been out on PC since 2016, how fucking stupid are you? Have you suffered from a brain aneurysm? I don't understand how somebody could be this fucking stupid?

I think you need to spend more time in special needs classes and less time on the internet because it's clear you don't have the intellectual capabilities to understand anything.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (558x614, 18K)

It's really fun

Attached: 1544051141824.jpg (960x800, 65K)

>CSGO
eugh

in the sense that being exposed for any amount of time is pretty much instant death against a team of equal skill

>point proven even further why Halo is a garbage fps game
subjective. Also gameplay varies appreciably between games, especially between 1 to 3 and Reach (and 4 and 5,) again showing that you literally never played any of the game enough to form a valid opinion.

With all the hours I put in Halo when I was younger, I can confirm that everyone definitely isn’t good at Halo.

>FPS =/= RTS
He's talking about Halo: MCC.

Attached: guhhhhhhhh.png (645x729, 23K)

Terrible bait. Halo are the most iconic FPS games. CoD are the best selling maybe but they aren't respectable like Halo. Doom is old grandpa shit and the world has moved well past Quake. Half-Life is virtually meaningless today and Duke is pretty much just a punchline that has seen better days eons ago. Games like Counter Strike and Rainbow Six are more just esports wankery then anything people legit get attached to like they would say Star Wars pre-Disney. Overwatch and all other hero shooters were an awful fad that thankfully didn't take off.

Really only Halo stands as the most iconic FPS franchise that makes us all melancholy and long for its glory days again. Halo had (not no more imo but had) fun lore, it had multiplayer and esports, it had gameplay, it had casual appeal even. Halo like Star Wars was so extremely marketable until 343 shit it all up.

The MCC games coming for PC for the most part are representative of Halo's glory days and of course we long for those days to come back.

Plebs will never understand the joy that is brought forth by this image.

Attached: Kino.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>literally zoomers going 'in mah time halo was popular unlike old fps shit'
the ironinging.

>He's talking about Halo: MCC.
>posts Halo Wars 2 art

Attached: reach.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Lol, kys

>Most iconic FPS Game

"Most iconic console FPS Game"

Fixed that for you, basically making it worthless

People who hate Halo are any of the following:
>bandwagoning zoomers who were probably weren't alive when Halo 3 came out
>bandwagoning tourists who try hard to fit in
>brand loyal autists
>people who were alive and able to appreciate Halo when the original trilogy came out but had no friends to enjoy it with

Half-Life, Doom and Quake do not touch Halo in fame man gtfo.

>Halo with no friends
Jesus, imagine such a sad existence. Like being incapable of making friends back before the party chat system destroyed people being social in matchmaking.

Maybe in America where everyone is a no skill shitter and can only win call of duty tournamets on xbox. The most iconic FPS game of all time in Europe is by far Counter-Strike.

>posting halo wars
that game is already out on steam fuckwit

Everybody I knew who was into CS in France was a Turk or a German. Literally everybody else was playing Halo.

>Everyone i know
So like 5 people?

Let's discount millions of concurrent players when CS 1.6 was at it's peak, it was played in every internet cafe around the world.

Halo Wars is already on PC

>Everybody I knew who was into CS in France was a Turk or a German.
>cancer online
>cancer IRL

>golden age
sure stay delusional for a period of games you only started playing in 2013

Would love some hard concurrent numbers, because unless it beats literally 1,000,000+ active players a year after release, it hasn't got shit on Halo 3.

CS will have more players as it is free. Halo requires you buying the games and paying for online play.

All what Counter-Strike is is a game man. Its a video game and esport. Nothing more or less than. Its soulless even. Halo was so much more than just a cringe worthy esport game. I guess what you're trying to say is Europe is soulless which would make a whole lot of sense.

Halo used to be video game version of Star Wars. It was more than just a game. It was even dare I say it a religion.

Hey if you want Germans shitting up your games with emoticon abuse and being smug faggots at every waking moment, you can take them.

People do that shit all the time though, user.
OP could 'ave used your picture and said the same thing, and people woulda gotten it because it's Halo-related.

Attached: Nyan.png (540x482, 190K)

No fuck you france

If you count the millions of people that played on cracked version, easily most played video game of all time. In the North American CPL (A tournamet) alone 100,000 people registered to play, which accounts for a very small % of the playerbase.

I always thought you guys were joking about the G*rmans and emoticons but when I played SA online all of them were fucking spaming them just like the memes said

>I could have posted literally any gun and people will know it's Halo-related, as Halo has gun
This is you.
The OP is upcoming Halo on PC. That's the mainline halo games, not Halo Wars.

>twitch
>twitch
>twitch
>twitch
>good game
lose weight

Add to that, CS has been alive for 20 years and CSGO is hitting 600k-800k peak players daily.

Confirmed for never getting good at Halo, the differences between low skill players and highly skilled players was immense. I'm sure you memorized the power-weapon spawns, knew every perfect grenade toss or ricochet, consistently 4-shot with the BR, and could use the Sniper at all ranges while under fire.

List a good FPS game then. Since this is Yea Forums and no one here would actually defend COD as a good FPS... then let me guess. Quake or UT2004. I love Unreal Tournament but it's 15 years old at this point and the newer installments completely failed on mimicking the game feel.

Halo does it's own thing, that doesn't mean it's bad, it certainly has more going on the fucking ADS sprinting mili-sim bullshit that saturates the industry.

Hating a successful series both financially and in terms of widespread appeal doesn't make you cool.

Shame you'll miss out on it though, we're going to have a blast.

Hohohohoho, I dare you to play vs MLG tryhards

>PUBG
>good

Attached: kane question mark.jpg (696x529, 48K)

Stereotypes exist for a reason, user. Germans are fucking insufferable when online.

:D
XD
:))))
>_>
werde gut xDDD

Halo Wars is already on the PC you dumb idiot.

Attached: 1552599656532.png (424x361, 222K)

CS fags BTFO with some truth.

What is good movement to you? Let me guess: sprinting and clambering over cover? Like every other FPS?
At least Halo has a fast running speed and a jump that can actually get you places. Even crouching has a use as it makes you invisible to the motion tracker.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHhhGiSBedE
Bros...

Attached: 1552621290790.jpg (1024x576, 165K)

>playing with chinks in the year of our lord and savior Jesus Christ 2019

>halo 3
Worst of the first 3 games imo.

I believe that the worst halo game is the one that had the most sales

Attached: 1491859437727m.jpg (818x985, 91K)

How do you figure? Forge alone puts the game over the first 2.

>At least Halo has a fast running speed
the speed being so fucking slow is why the BR dominates the meta of every game its in, missing headshots in open environments is literally impossible
>and a jump that can actually get you places
you mean that moon jump that might as well be a suicide button? Hell even CS has more maps where jumping onto shit is something you can do than Halo
>Even crouching has a use as it makes you invisible to the motion tracker
I didnt actually know that, I only ever tried to use it as a dodge which was worthless since you have to stand completely still to crouch, pretty cool I guess but not really something you can do with much effect in half the maps

You seem upset CSshitter :)

I think it's cute.
I like Germans.

At least with the crouching thing, I used to get assassinations constantly using it to sneak up on shitters.
Don't underestimate how much some people rely on the tracker.
Oh my fuck I can't wait to do it again when MCC comes out I'm so hyped bros.

Not that user, but Halo 3's quality of multiplayer maps in comparison to 2 was just embarrassing. Quite frankly the whole game was saved by Forge. Can you imagine what the DLC would have looked like if people didn't get really crazy with the system? I can guarantee we wouldn't have got Foundry or Sandbox, and the whole game would have been even worse for it.

Attached: hell.jpg (640x432, 39K)

>what is quake con
zoomers can't into history surprising no one.

>superhuman autists literally made for war
>can't run any faster than a brisk pace

>Even crouching has a use as it makes you invisible to the motion tracker
>I didnt actually know that
How is this possible unless you literally played multiplayer for less than five minutes, in which case all your opinions are invalidated.

Attached: why.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

So you're just admitting to never playing a shooter that came out before 2001, yeah?
>playing modes with radar on

>can't run any faster than a brisk pace
>while heaving half a ton in your base armor alone

>PUBG
>Fantastic gunplay, decent movement
ha

Attached: 1554219978865.png (269x329, 39K)

Nigga Halo 3 has the best multiplayer thanks to how much you could customized, how many game modes. I’m baffled how Bungie did everything so right with forge being the first time they made something like that.

You’re so full of shit lmao

>what is any pc fps with modding.
wew

But halo wars is already on pc.

I thought you were meant to be a super soldier with metal bones. Surely you can move swiftly in your football gear and motorcycle helmet.

>plays modes without radar
I bet you play SWAT too.
Go play CoD.

Gameplay > Lore
Stop being retarded

But you were using lore reasons as to why the guns don't have any sort of impact while firing them.

Radar is cancer, it promotes crouching around corners so that nobody will see you. It actively punishes walking and shooting.

>new email from Halo Insider
>OH SHIT NIGGERS HERE WE GO
>it's fucking nothing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not him.

Okay.
Slow movement makes for shit gameplay too.

t. shitter that can't even control his weapon

It's literally "baby's first FPS", there is virtually nothing there that is unique, interesting or captivating. I understand console players, they never had a decent shooter before Halo, but PC players? These kinds of games are dime a dozen.

There are only a small handful of games that play like Halo.

>I thought you were meant to be a super soldier with metal bones.
No, just reinforced bones.
>football gear
No. Spartan IIs are actually carrying shit that are twice their own bodyweight. They can only still move relatively quickly because the suits are powered but mechanical assistance can only do so much without crushing muscle and bones. Normal humans actually die when they do any kind of movement in the Mjolnir IV and previous variants.

how could he, PUBG has the longest lag delay for moving your gun around of any game
halo is unironically very unique blending of two schools of thought when it comes to designing MP FPS games
I actually find it hard to name even one halo-like game

If you dont think that the ease of head shoting with the BR and the jump being a suicide button arent facts then I would question if you ever played Halo either

>It's literally "baby's first FPS"
proliferated by assblasted sony bronies with no games

It works on the small arena maps, which also have mancannons, boosters, teleporters and lifts. For larger maps you get the aforementioned AND vehicles.
Movement is not an issue. You just have to learn map layouts.

>Spartan IIs are actually carrying shit that are twice their own bodyweight
Doesn't look like it.
>They can only still move relatively quickly
They do a poor job of showing this ingame.

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimages1.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20121213183742%2Fhalo%2Fes%2Fimages%2Ff%2Ff5%2FMJOL (460x768, 340K)

>there is virtually nothing there that is unique, interesting or captivating
I've been playing FPS since Doom 2, and there has not been one single video game that has blended infantry and vehicle combat as well as Halo.

I think you're mistaking Tarkov gameplay for PUBGs

How does OP not even know what FPS stands for?

>First Person Shooter

You stupid faggot.

>there are people excited for things from their childhood

did you just get back from retard school?

because Killzone fags are something that exist on Yea Forums right?

@457287139
>Doesn't look like it.
>What is material density?
Everyone should stop replying to this faggot.

>Everyone is good at Halo
Are you fucking retarded you absolute mong.
>no gunplay
Literally retarded
>no movement
Literally fucking retarded kill yourself dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA

The maps are so small because the movement is so slow. Gun battles are a snore because the strafe is so garbage. There isn't even anything you can do to make it faster, there's no movement options aside from your left stick and jump.

>dude what if we removed all the skill from an fps and marketed it at dudebros LMAO!
The thing I like best about zoomer revisionist history is that halo started the dudebro dorito culture. The only people playing it were dudebros and children. It started the xboxkiddie meme because its fanbase were console troglodytes.

Attached: anno.jpg (393x317, 30K)

Master chief moves like he is on the moon though, even his jump looks like a Buzz Aldrin impersonation

>dude the armor is actually made out of dark matter you just gotta trust me there
>that's why halo's gameplay is so slow and boring

If you don't play halo enough for your hidden rating to be increased, you will always be matched with shitters who run straight towards you without random direction changes and/or while fully exposed making headshots easy. Halo rewards twitch shooters less and punishes retards who don't think more.

>your game is so shitty that you can't even talk about it so you resort to shitting on a game you can't play because you bought the wrong machine
gg ez

seething brainlet

>implying halo requires any thought

>These kinds of games are dime a dozen
Maybe that was the case a decade ago, but not anymore. Every multiplayer shooter on PC I know of has either been ruined by stupid meta-mechanics (forced esports shit, battle royale, looter shooters, etc.) or is some kind of pseudo-realistic milsim that isn't actually fun to play. And then there are the Quake clones that come out every so often, only attract the same group of hardcore players, and die shortly after.
At this point I'm willing to put up with a watered-down and derivative FPS as long as it's fun and people are actually playing it. I just want a game I can load up, join a server, and shoot some people for a couple hours with minimal BS. Maybe that makes me a casual, but I don't care.

Battlefield?

Attached: 1534949356188.jpg (230x257, 11K)

What other games have more movement options while allowing you to move in 3 axis and still firing?

>implying any FPS game requires thought

I mean, I could refer you to read any of the wikis that source original lore and explains all your questions but if you were really interested in that we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Attached: reach_26001451_Full.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Any arena shooter.
>inb4 he thinks halo is an arena shooter
I mean, you could just make a good game.

You did to begin with.

>Any arena shooter.
Name some. Consider how I said MORE MOVEMENT OPTIONS.

Not the same person.

every single other FPS where movement doesnt reduce your accuracy
>jumping in the middle of combat in Halo
trying to jump in the middle of a fire fight in Halo might as well put a lead magnet on your head since it removes all ability to dodge after the first leap and you stay airborne for at least a full second and a half

he can't, because he thinks devs increasing the player's rate of movement is a movement 'option'

fucking team fortress, natural selection, tribes , anything on the pc worth playing that isn't ea shit

@457287881
Subjective. I pity the brainlet/friendlet who can't enjoy halo.

Attached: 1481349128513.jpg (800x800, 36K)

Quake, Unreal, or any of their clones. They all have far better movement than Halo. Even if you never strafe or rocket jump, Quake's movement is much faster and more responsive than any of the Halo games.

>Battlefield?
Nope, Battlefield has a huge disparity between infantry and vehicle power. Unless you're an Engineer, you have fuck all chance in 90% of situations against a tank or enemy aircraft. In Halo there's a good mixture of power weapons combined with proper physics interactions between explosives to shit on stuff like Ghosts, Warthogs, Mongooses etc.

That's the big thing I loved about Halo more than anything. You time a grenade right against a Warthog and it'll flip the thing over, ejecting the occupants which you can clean up with another grenade or a few quick shots. Very very few games have vehicles actually respond to weapons like that, they just take damage.

>being an autist that butts into conversations he wasn't apart of
Alternatively,
>being an autist that pretends to be a different person when he's called out on his retardation

If the assault rifle is shit, the game is shit. Halo is shit.

>being so autistic you think posts on a public forum are private conversations

This is Yea Forums my dude. We're all a part of every conversation.

>Millennial
>cut off year is 94

Jesus, the years keep going lower and lower. Soon enough it'll be from 80-89.

Millennials keep minimizing their own generation -- and it doesn't end at 94, btw; the people who created generational dating end it at 2004 and they have more authority on the matter than a Yeti Hunting Outpost which changes the years every day.

>I never played Halo 2

The fuck? What bizarro world do you live in? When the Halo series first launched in 2001, it was notable for being the slowest FPS ever made, to the point that even a fucking female librarian (the protagonist of the Wheel of Time FPS) moved at lightspeed compared to Master Chief.

Movement in Halo games is slow as molasses, weapon diversity and control is extremely narrow, rocket splash is so huge you only need to lead on vehicles, and the crosshair magnetism is way too heavy-handed and not in-line with advances in manual gamepad aiming since 2001. Things like the BR and removal of health packs took the game backwards after CE, and yet the fans still argue for a Halo 3 clone.

The thing is, Halo isn't just slow compared to arena FPS; it's slow compared to other console shooters. Everything from the movement speeds, to the physics, to the ultra-heavy crosshair magnetism, is all a relic of a by-gone era where no one knew how to make FPS control smoothly on gamepads. By the 360 era, things improved enough to support the much faster gameplay of later COD games, BF series, UT3, even some Quake 4 console tournaments in France, etc.

So yeah, you can call Halo whatever you want, whether it's "tactical arena FPS" or whatever, but it's really its own thing which bears limited appeal either to PC arena FPS players or even people used to the later console military shooters.

Attached: 6FqCIZa.jpg (3000x3000, 223K)

I'm having fun with Eldewrito. A very superior version of Halo on PC

So you walk up to strangers and inject yourself into their conversations too?

But all of those allow for the same movement sets you're complaining about in Halo. Standard strafe and jumping.

>being so autistic you still don't understand this isn't real life

The whole point of your starter weapon being shit is "go find something else, queer."

Halo 1's starting weapon was different on every map.

Oh, is there a better assault rifle in the game I'm not aware of?

If you can't get kills with an MA37, it means you're shit.

have you never played any of those games? TF is all about grenade jumping and bunny hopping, Natural selection aliens have bunch of movement options like blinks, double jumps and wall runs including wall jumps that make you go super sonic. And then saying Tribes movement is just like Halo is pretty silly

It's basically Pikmin.

If you go from Company of Heroes or any shade of StarCraft to Halo Wars, it feels pretty clunky -- no "hold position" command, no "assign to group" functionality, very limited micro management.

"Make a big ball of death and roll around the map with that" is basically the way to go, and the main strategy comes from what units that ball of death is composed of.

All that said, it can be fun. Plenty of neat animations, great environments with things to destroy and interact with. Just take it for what it is.

>Millennials keep minimizing their own generation
Acshully it was the same boomers you adhere to that changes it and differing bodies have differing date ranges.

If you use the AR at all when other weapons are available, it means you're shit.

No, but there's literally a better option waiting for you on 75% of the map.

>If the assault rifle is shit
>t.pray and sprayer

I had a lot of fun dabbing on pro players with the AR smack, it's the fps equivalent of picking Dan and playing well

So my point still stands. Assault rifle is shit, game is shit.

When did I say I'd use it over better weapons?

>best Halo player of all time is Ninja
yikes, the state of Halo

when you implied you would use it over any other weapon for any reason at all

halo wars is already on pc?

>How well does Halo Wars play as an RTS designed for consoles?

Halo Wars is to normal RTS what Halo was to PC FPS: watered down and ditched any feature or mechanic that could introduce a modicum of engagement or challenge.

Attached: 19812821.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Mate all I said was if you can't get kills with it, you're bad.
There's plenty of situations where you'll be in a fight before you reach a better gun, so you better get good with the one you start with.
Plus it's so much more satisfying to pry a DMR from a dead player's hands after you dunked on him with your trusty AR.

>Battlefield 5, fucked it up after beta
What the fuck are you talking about?

Absolutely based OP

Virgin zoomers ITT seething

I didn't say I couldn't get kills with it, just that it's not fun to shoot. Feels like an airsoft and sounds like a sawing machine.

The only considerably different one is NS aliens.

>no "assign to group" functionality
Jesus Fucking Christ, lol. Glad I wrote this game off before it even came out. I was right

He must be pretty bad if you were able to kill him while he had a DMR.

There is an assign to group function, user just forgot to include it

The difference is all of those listed games aren't nearly as slow as Halo.
Explosive jumping in Halo is worthless, rockets do too much damage and grenades have barely any impulse at all.

Or maybe I used superior positioning to get the drop on him.
But oh wait, according to OP there are no movement options in Halo so that can't be it :^)

There are no movement options, he must not have had any thumbs.

>it’s just 1400s babies being nostalgic about firearms, anyone with actual taste hated firearms when it came out for being a huge regression from the golden age knight warfare that came before it.

Attached: A2C412A3-4A7F-47BB-ABF6-0D64C5CF2BB0.jpg (384x384, 30K)

Based.

dumb Iphone poster

>implying halo was the evolution of anything

After seeing nearly every Halo youtuber crawl out from under their rocks to shill this and Halo 6 the only thing I can think of is that they're all paid off. Or at least, the marketing surrounding this is so fucking massive that even jaded halo 2 and 3 players are getting hyped. Something's fucky.

Attached: 1544313347379.jpg (600x456, 68K)

POLIS
O
L
I
S

>halo youtubers finally have content to make
>wow this is all a conspiracy!
Holy shit Yea Forums is fucking stupid, you are fucking stupid and you need to feel bad for being so fucking stupid.

Huh? These guys haven't made videos about the actual games in like 4-5 years. I thought their channels were dead. And all within a few weeks every big name halo channel from 12+ years ago is shilling MCC on PC and Halo 6. It doesn't makes sense, especially when they all hate 343.

>Halo
>Combat EVOLVED
Holy shit, is your reading comprehension so stunted that you can't correctly parse literally 3 words?

the assault rifle is made for CQC, you're supposed to feather the trigger and use cover at medium range and use full auto in conjunction with melee at close range

the AR being shit is a dumb MLG meme

>I don’t know about halo 6, but everyone has been asking for Halo 3 on PC for years.

>Explosive jumping in Halo is worthless, rockets do too much damage and grenades have barely any impulse at all.
>Didn't play Combat Evolved
In any case, your argument is rocket and grenade jumping? That's all?

What did it do to evolve combat?

>mmm I wonder why they weren't making any videos
>Is it because there is literally nothing halo related they could be making videos about and the fact that something is happening with Halo means they can finally make content again?
>NAH IT'S A CONSPIRACY
Literally kill yourself retard

The BR, shotgun and pistol are all better than the assault rife at point blank though

Take your meds speed demon. The fact that they're all saying the same marketing bullshit like "revival" "rebirth" etc is enough to pop up a few red flags for any sane individual. There's almost no information out about the game(s) and they're already praising it for saving the franchise, even after saying 343 effectively killed halo a few years back.

As someone who hates 343(especially 5) I can understand the excitement. MCC coming to PC is giving us the chance to play 4 out of 5 games worth playing again and with a revived fanbase. Infininte has had a ton of work put into it now, like 2 or 3 years I think? That plus they're making a brand new engine for it, so this could very well be a renaisannce of Halo

There are like 2 usable grenade jumps in all of CE. Jumping up top on Derelict is risky, but it's worth taking when bottom on that map is such a disadvantage. The only one worth doing is OS to rockets on Damnation, and that's only if OS is up to begin with.
>your argument is rocket and grenade jumping? That's all?
Why does it need to be anything more than that? It's more than Halo has, and all of those games have faster movement to begin with.

Maybe because they also just fixed the game with patches and a new release = people are going to be playing it again?
Again literally
FUCKING
KILL
YOURSELF

lmao do you also believe vaccines cause autism?

imagine having a life devoid of anything that you force yourself to think everything is an ebin conspiracy

>kill yourself
Nice job outing yourself as a retard
Halo Youtubers in 2012:
>This isn't the sequel to Halo 3 we needed
Halo Youtubers in 2014:
>What the actual FUCK 343
Halo Youtubers in 2015:
>This is the best you got 343 /spit
Halo Youtubers in 2019:
>BUY MCC NO QUESTIONS ASKED GUYS, HALO REVIVAL BOYAAH!

Imagine being this underaged.

Well yeah, AR isn't for point blank. You use it in close quarters to close the gap then follow up with melee. That's often faster than trying to do the same with the BR in close quarters. BR wins at medium
and will win if you can land a melee to drop their shields first. AR can win against the shotgun if you keep your distance but a BR is better in the situation. The Halo 3 pistol is trash though.

It's almost like they enjoy the games in the MCC and are hyped it's coming to a superior platform.

Try not to strain your brain too much working this one out, champ.

Imagine being this fucking retarded.
It doesn't matter what I say because your tiny fucking brain isn't going to be able to understand logic or common sense at all.
How about you go back to plebbit instead and pester them with your horrible fucking existence instead of here? They are used to dealing with autists like you

you are so fucking retarded i cant even

They're also shilling for Halo 6 though, please try to pay attention. For more than one post, I know it's difficult.

this is an RTS you fucking imbecile

>Halo Youtubers when 343 shit is the only Halo shit coming out
>FUCK 343
>Halo Youtubuers when OG Bungie Halo is coming to PC
>FUCK YEAR HALO BUY MCC
Conspiracyfags really are low-IQ

Halo is fun.

Attached: Halo Physics.webm (640x360, 1.06M)

In every Bungie game with an AR, the precision weapon have higher DPS.

this retard actually thinks Halo was better than tf2/gmod lmao

>Halo 6
You mean Halo Infinity, the Halo that vows to return to pre Halo-4 fuckery? The Halo that promises to be as close as pre-4 Haloshit?

Yeah, Halo 6 where they've already gone back to the old (good) visual designs and are telling us they want to listen to what the fans are saying.
Not that I believe 343i when they say that, but I can see how it'd get youtubers hyped.

I'm sure your endless slide maps and autistic roleplaying in gmod were a real thrill, user.

>OG Halo
>Owned by the peopel who ruined halo
>ported by some literally who outsourced brtibongs
I'm holding my breath in anticipation

It's a trash game everybody forgot about. If there was ever a suburban game this was it.

You are correct in your assessment of one of the dullest franchises in the history of FPS franchises. Seriously each episode following the space marine and his pals from the UNSC as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the slow gameplay, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of mechanics, all to make movement molasses, to make bullets seem magnetic.

Perhaps the die was cast when Bungie vetoed the idea of Apple funding the series; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for directx. The Halo series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Perfect Dark series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to with 343i.

>a-at least the single player was good though
"No!"
The level design is dreadful; the single player was terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time I went for a walk, the designer instead put an un-involved corridor in my path.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a corridor was encountered. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Bungie's mind is so governed by cliches and flat topography that they have no other style of gameplay. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Halo by the same Jason West. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Halo at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Call of Duty." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Halo” you are, in fact, trained to play Call of Duty.

Attached: 1445900207316[1].jpg (602x792, 188K)

Nobody plays or gives a shit about Halo anymore. And I don't play either, you little faggot.

What's even going on in this thread?

>I've bought the marketing hook line and sinker
Read a book other than the Halo ones
A much more realistic answer, congratulations.

the mere promise of a return to old Halo is enough to generate hype among Halo Youtubers. That's how bad 343 fucked things up.
>I'm holding my breath in anticipation
Don't. Given your low IQ you might forget to breath again and die.

>2019
>ever taking any game devs word as truth
Until there is gameplay to back it up everything should be considered lies

not halo 3 IIRC but feel free to sauce me

Yeah maybe because 343 fucked the goose, what exactly is your point?

>imagine having such a miserable existence that you have to look at everything negatively
Have sex

Eldawrito fun servers with crap all made in forge is great.
The standard game modes suck ass though and feel too much like reach/3

Was it that hard to admit that the hype wont be delivered on, or might even be disingenuous?

kek, good job

Imagine having to put imagine in all of your posts to even be able to portray the semblance of a rational thought. But I'll bite, imagine unironically defending 343 and their marketing.

Dumb dudebro

Loool horseshit I was playing enemy territory and xbox 360 halo 3 and ce and bf2 F. E. A. R. cod3/4 Ut99 ut2004 religiously at the time you just have shit taste if you can't appricate multi platform vidya kino
Also liked Killzone 2 mp and haze fucking fite me

>tfw zoomers played halo 2

Attached: 1553635109158.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

So many mean people in this thread, i'm leaving.

I was explaining the sudden surge in hype. There's no conspiracy and halo youtubers (or as I have taken to call them, 'lo 'bers) are just genuinely hyped after years of no hype.

But how are they getting hyped for a port of a port that failed so spectacularly it almost singlehandedly killed Halo? Are they that desperate?

Attached: 1542035858476.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>(or as I have taken to call them, 'lo 'bers)
Is that a mother fucking Barkley Gaiden reference?

>game you like shat on by new people who took over for nearly a decade
>suddenly, news of "we're going back" and to the PC, no less
How is this alien to you? Do you not understand how people react? Are you legit autistic? People who can't comprehend how and why people react to things are legit autistic.

yes and also American Dad, unironically

Halo Wars is already on pc

I just can't think of a reason the same people who stayed relevant after halo 3 absolutely shitting on 343 and everything they do would actively promote them unless they weren't being honest in the first place.

>It's just boomer babies being nostalgic about it, anyone with actual taste hated Doom when it came out for being a huge regression from the golden age FPSes that came before it

>I just can't think of a reason the same people who stayed relevant after halo 3 absolutely shitting on 343 and everything they do would actively promote them unless they weren't being honest in the first place.
Because, given the explanations spelled out for you, you are either legit autistic, low IQ, or both.
>I just can't think of a reason
>I just can't think
When people can't process something, people conjure stupid shit such as conspiracies or religion

different guy but I think they probably just want to play Halo on PC user

That's not Ogre2

I'm stupid for taking what people have been saying for 7 years at face value and then wondering why in the span of a month they almost completely reversed their opinions?

Attached: 1520859606.jpg (900x900, 53K)

What they've been saying for 7 years is they hate the new Halo games, 4 and 5.
Then 343i says "here's the old ones you liked, we're putting them on PC".
Why wouldn't they at least somewhat reverse their opinion of 343i then? Now that 343i is doing something they actually want and have been asking for for a lot longer than 7 years?

>I'm stupid for taking what people have been saying for 7 years at face value and then wondering why in the span of a month they almost completely reversed their opinions?
Yes. Nigga u slow

But important story elements from Halo 4 and 5 will still come into play, they're only dropping the Spartan IV shit in Halo "INFINITE", not Infinity.

>Now that 343i is doing something they actually want and have been asking for for a lot longer than 7 years?
Wouldn't true fans be cautioning people of 343 especially when there's so many new bloods who would buy into the series not knowing anything about it with a PC release? A moderate amount of hype is acceptable, but nobody has brought up the fact that 343 hasn't made or worked on a game exclusively in 12 years that hasn't worsened the position of Halo in the gaming universe.

All they're doing is taking the old games and porting them. Worst case scenario is that the ports are shit, but 343i seems to at least have the intent to make sure it's not, which is why they're taking their time with staggered releases. Whether or not they actually follow through is something we wont know till we get the product though.

nostalgia is the only reason, why im gonna buy it most likely

i agree with you but nostalgia is a powerful emotion lol

I don't want Halo Wars there are better RTS games.

"Old" Halo is so good (or nu-Halo is so bad) that any news of the former returning is enough to generate massive hype. You weren't around when the hype for 2 and 3 was in full swing.

>Worst case scenario is that the ports are shit
The only problem I have are the people who think Bonnie Ross, the Corporate Vice President's, isn't talking out her ass when she say's "soft reboot".

>You weren't around when the hype for 2 and 3 was in full swing.
Try again

You weren't around when the hype for 2 and 3 was in full swing.

Wake me up when Halo 2 releases for MCC on PC. That's the only game I care about playing.

Do you have to categorize me in order for your worldview to not be shattered or something?

Do you?

Attached: 1502400200786.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>no u

Attached: 1553309308300.gif (200x189, 828K)

T. fortnite zoomer.

>custom game browser
>precision forge
why arent we excited again?

>HURRRRR THERE IS NO GUNPLAY AND NO MOVEMENT

Really? That's your criticism? Kill yourself you brainlet. I'm so sick of stupid third worlders posting absolute garbage and acting like their opinions are decent. Fuck off.

holy fucking zoom zoom. your taste is fucking shit.

>guys 343 is promising something again
Yay..

I expect them to fuck it up like they with MCC (which effectively killed most interest in halo).

Forge that won't be there at launch.

Halo 5 and halo overall is unironically better than any other shooter out there right now

>Cod
Dead since ghosts
>Siege
Raped and destroyed by Ubisoft since operation health
>CS:GO
Populated by 3rd worlders and cheaters
>Bf5
Bad battlefield game with sjw agenda

Halo 5 shits all over these games and halo 6 infinite will be the best fps for the coming years

I remember this. Hated Halo when it was big, wished more people would play Pandora Tomorrow / Chaos Theory with me.
I genuinely feel bad for you guys for missing out on Spies vs. Mercenaries. It was literally the most fun I ever had in an online game. Nothing tops it, even now.

The Snoy is scared

>using zoomer as an insult

Why is this a thing again? Zoomers are the best at games, a single zoomer can destroy 10 boomers in anything

moar

Cod blops 4 outsold RDR2, CoD isn't dead

It really is but no one wants to admit it, especially classic halo fags. Halo 5 and Titanfall are easily the best shooters from this gen.

>CoD is dead buy Halo isn't
Halofag delusions always make me laugh. Your shit series is on the same level of complexity as CoD except it's more dead

>Halo on same complexity as CoD
At least CoD has movement and some sort of gunplay upping the bar

Titanfall is good too yes. Forgot about it cause EA killed TF2 and population died quick.

>Black ops 4 outsold rdr2
I doubt it
Nice meme no arguments. Enjoy your shitty dead games while halo fans get the best of the best

CoD doesnt have any gunplay

>Can't attack CS:GO's gameplay or playercount, so he has to attack some irrelevant shit
also LOL at calling CoD dead when defending Halo in the same breath. Halo has also had SJW shit since 5, not as much as BF granted

Attached: E TU.jpg (600x600, 41K)

More than Halo.

>Black ops 4 outsold rdr2
It's true. You only hear more about RDR2 because Rockjew's marketing budged it twice the value of the development of the game.

desu I think the games are shit but the power armor is cool as fuck, I love using it in XCOM 2

the new designs look garbage in Halo 4, 5 and Reach though

Attached: 268500_20180128112502_1.jpg (743x1041, 314K)

How much are they paying you to shill this shitty series, 10 cents per post? Is it that too much for someone in Brazil

boomers who act like fps use to be better before halo are fucking retarded. There is nothing wrong with CoD, it has the best gunplay and most advanced fps. Nobody gives a shit about muh quake or John carmack the babbling nonsense hack.

>and Reach

Attached: 1543429007945.gif (404x250, 2.37M)

arguments for what? You called CoD dead when the last CoD game broke sales records, Halo has been irrelevant with dwindling sales post 3, to the point where sales figure arn't even released

Attached: ok.jpg (480x246, 19K)

>it has the best gunplay and most advanced fps
Care to explain further?

they're both cancer but CoD is even more devolved

What does this even mean you fucking tool?

How is CoD dead but Halo isn't?

Attached: 1464929807306.jpg (363x288, 15K)

'89 here, loved Halo 1-3 during their time.

shoot first the game with carrot on a stick progression system, even more braindead than halo

People in Brazil cannot pay for consoles Ahmed. Now go play some csgo on your pizza box laptop
But did it actually? Pretty sure rdr2 had some new records and brought in a lot more money than bo4. Bo4 seems dead since people moved on from it's battle royale and the MP is still future shit like with bo3. People didn't want that.
>Still not giving an argument and posting nigger pics

89 is millennial

Shooting first is going to give you an advantage in any game. It's arguably even more of a thing in Halo because the TTK is so long. Taking damage first in Halo puts you at a huge deficit.

>it has a progression system so it has no gunplay

Stop posting retard

Oh man I do miss the days when every fps was a reskinned floaty arena shooter.

RDR2 only set preorder records. Every time you see "new sales record" from any game it's only preorder records.

No shit Sherlock, I was calling out the retard trying to say Halo was some gen X/zoomer shit.

this is the most braindead post i've read whole week

Attached: kouya.png (667x608, 790K)

No. COD is cutting edge technology always, very well done, with a high skill ceiling. If you're so great you could be good at it too, but boomers just want to whine all day about muh quake. There's nothing wrong with the genre today, it has evolved just fine.

you're retarded, in cod you don't even get a chance to react and possibly turn the encounter around

now go play a real fps like q3a or tribes

your games are the turdiest of the turds little codbabby

>CoD
>Dead since ghosts
foxsportsasia.com/esports/callofduty/982991/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-makes-over-1-billion-in-under-a-month-to-become-best-selling-game-of-2018/

>Siege
>Raped and destroyed by Ubisoft since operation health
Siege is still better than any Halo at this point

>CS:GO
>Populated by 3rd worlders and cheaters
and it's still way better than halo despite this, hence why you didn't bring up any gameplay points

>Bf5
>Bad battlefield game with sjw agenda
you've got 1/4

why are halo fans so delusional?

too much individualist snowflake shit and power ranger colors

The only FPS you listed thats actually GOOD is Sandstorm and even thats not a perfect game, as much as I love it.

Cause halo 5 (and even MCC for what's it worth) got a big community that still plays the game. E-sports is still happening, new custom game maps are created, big amount of players that rank each season for gamemodes like slayer, swat, FFA etc. Most of call of duty's players went back to fortnite. Cannot even see bo4 steamcharts while other cod games are visible

The hacked together MP modes of Soldier of Fortune, FEAR and DK64 were great, eat a dick fag

Singleplayer PC shooters that are better than Halo gameplaywise:
>DOOM
>FEAR
Same but worse than Halo:
>Unreal
>Half-Life
Debateable:
>Quake

Attached: 1353195918731.jpg (800x980, 159K)

>MOM LOOK I FINALLY UNLOCKED THE DESERT EAGLE, ISN'T THAT COOL MOM?

You're an actual dad gamer with no reaction time, you can easily move away from someone shooting at you from the side, re-peek and headshot them. Actual fucking shitter

1v1 me CoD2 faggot

>other cod games are visible
so CoD isn't dead then?

>can't explain shit
>i-it has progression so it's bad!!
>REE YOUR GAMES SUCK

Fanboyism is a cancer, fuck off retard.

>in cod you don't even get a chance to react and possibly turn the encounter around
If you're shit, you don't. The TTK is so quick in that game that you can actually take on 2v1 encounters and still win whereas in Halo you need to stick with teammates at all times or risk getting into an unwinnable 1v2 yourself.

>his list just twitch streamer bullshit
fucking lol

>My argument is my opinion that these games are better
Ironclad logic.

>b****e r****e player calling LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE'S taste shit
never change Yea Forums

Attached: lmao.jpg (256x256, 31K)

as opposed to yours?

>those autists sperging about speadsheet number level details
you guys ruined smash

Attached: 1509312988903.gif (488x154, 345K)

if your reaction time is so great you should be able to apply it to games that have advanced mechanics like Quake, instead you play slow babby sprint ads shooters because you're a retarded child

stay triggered child

shitty bait.

Fuck off casual

>people are really still pretending that DOOM 93's gameplay holds up in any way.

Attached: 1552241549123.gif (600x366, 822K)

>don't even get a chance to react and possibly turn the encounter around
>slow babby sprint ads shooters because you're a retarded child

Just keep making shit up

Maybe you should take your own advice and stop playing your slow and floaty consoleshit.

>Less than 1000 players for each code

:') yeah very alive

It does desu, and I say that as a Halo fan.
No reason I can't like both.

He never stated that you projecting baby. Gmod is great fun when I was neet during the summer with my pals. We just fucked around in RP servers. Don’t claim these games are even remotely comparable. That’s like saying “Pikmen two is an objectively better game than silent hill 3”

just keep playing shit games for children :^)

I don't play Halo or Cod, I came to make fun of Halokiddies but then the Codbabbies showed up to whine and you know what they say about sparing the rod

More like
>I false flagged CoD kiddies then called everybody retarded until they stopped responding

Nobody is ""triggered" you can't seem to come up with a valid argument and are just shitposting. Stupid faggot.

lmao the skill gap in halo is pretty steep.

if everyone was good at halo id probably enjoy it more because every fucking time i play it with friends they get pissed off because i rip their assholes open.

here is some quotes from them

"quit jumping around so much"
" stop using the melee shoot combo in halo 2"
"how come you kill me everytime before i even get you down to half shields"

It's truth, you fucking nigger. Unreal and Half-Life are overrated garbage with much bigger emphasis on story experience and linear sewer/cave levels than Halo.

22 year old Zoomer I stood in line for Halo 2 and have played every Halo game.

My zoomer opinion is Reach>3=2>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was a fun game with friends, put over 800 hours into it.
The match ups had huge impact on strategy, if you saw 2 covenant 1 UNSC they were probably going to rush one of your bases to eliminate a player as soon as possible. A team with 2-3 UNSC has strong late game potential so if you could absorb the initial rush it was pretty much a win.
Each leader had it's own advantages so there was never a bad option. Prophet sneaking around to glass your bases, Arbiter hunting down zerg groups. Chieftain yanking your units out of formation and stunning them with his grav-hammer.
They nerfed the Grizzly tanks to the point where Scorpions were better which was a huge failure from a development standpoint. Anders could tech for half the price and get out huge piles of gauss wartogs in no time at all. Cutter's MAC guns were best for an opening rush and late game damage.
If Halo Wars if coming to PC then it is great that people get to enjoy it too, but the sequel is pay-to-win trash.

>waaaaaah mommy the mean old man made fun of my favorite game

Attached: 10 year olds with MW3.jpg (960x540, 654K)

Sheesh, what awful bait.

Either bait, or very dumb chink EGS shill
Both are equally believable

Attached: image.jpg (679x623, 278K)

The first Halo Wars has been on Steam for over a year, user

>The mean old man is still false flagging halo/CoD after 12 years
Get a life you fucking loser

Don't reply you double nagger. Any (you) counts and will just encourage it.

>quit jumping around so much
Are your friends all fucking women? That's like anti strategy

Unreal is awful, only the MP component is good,

I'll get a life before you get good at a real game that's for sure

Attached: kids-and-cod.jpg (595x413, 216K)

I am looking forward to this release.

>only the MP component is good
No fucking shit

instead of giving you a (You) I just want you to know you're heavily incorrect and CoD and Halo were always at each other's throats during the pinnacle of each's career before becoming oversaturated with normies

Why are you guys shit-talking Unreal's campaign? It was fucking great.

Nigga let's be real, it was okay at best. Anyone |I know that played unreal played for the mp, almost nobody gave a fuck about the sp

>no gunplay
Nigger halo has great gun mechanics and level design. The multi-player is balanced and the single player has great encounter design. Just because movement itself isn't a skill doesn't mean that where / how you move in a level doesn't matter. That is where the skill in halo comes into play.

You wish this was true

>those kids are adults now and probably married

The old man can't come up with a coherent statement, it's tards like you that shit up this medium beyond belief.

yeah, married to each other

Gmod is arguably better but the Gmod community is pure cancer.

>comparing a 2007 console FPS to PC games in terms of customisation

You're not wrong, but you're also retarded.

>2019
>thinking PUBG has any redeeming qualities

Attached: 1552627788993.jpg (750x990, 114K)

>wearing an mlp hat in public
This bothers me everytime I see this picture

Attached: 1511152657212.gif (450x450, 866K)

wut

Based dead meme regurgitater

the meme returns

Attached: 1519546201875.jpg (480x380, 10K)

Attached: 1506413393389.gif (300x169, 1.34M)

>How dare you be excited about something I'm not!

Attached: tealcc.gif (480x270, 3.16M)

I played CE with the PC port and enjoyed it, and I haven't heard much bad at all about the other bungie halos so why wouldn't I be?

Attached: nani.jpg (190x278, 59K)

I always wanted to play Halo 3 and ODST. Just gonna replay 1,2. Might give Reach a try, since it was actually made by bungie.

Attached: 1461928941829.jpg (900x608, 444K)

>these are the people who call people who like halo zoomers while saying how superior their taste are
Lmao

Attached: 8b5.jpg (678x382, 55K)