Where does everyone get their roms from these days? Emuparadise going down was a huge blow...

Where does everyone get their roms from these days? Emuparadise going down was a huge blow. Underground gamer before that. My current sources are very much limited.

Attached: 1507108328_9894317.gif (500x281, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimm.net/
imgur.com/gallery/mCvvRog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we already downloaded everything

we even told you to do so but you didn't listen.

Attached: asosalty.jpg (326x263, 27K)

children aren't allowed to post in this site.

This

Attached: hex maniac (pokemon) pokemon character pokemon trainer 7107153.jpg (1163x1152, 152K)

If you ever relied on Emuparadise, you are a casual.

I still have some games saved but now I want other games I don't currently have.

Go to your local Dominos pizza and ask for a "Spicy a Meatball" pizza with extra cheese and sauce.

Emuparadise is still up if you're not retarded, but since you were using Emuparadise in the first place, odds are you are.

Nice try Nintendo....you really think we're gonna spill the beans so you can shut down more sites

Here user
vimm.net/
If you want more recent stuff, the people on r/roms can help you put as well.

The work around doesn't work anymore. Or at least for the game I'm looking for.

I still use Emuparadise
gonna spoonfeed you user, theres a certain extension that will enable downloads on there again. They just got rid of the links

The workaround's finally dead, they baleeted everything. At least I think?

>I still have some games saved but now I want other games I don't currently have.
nigga all gens up to 5th (only ones worth playing) are less than 200 GB total

kill yourself

Thanks buddy!

Don't.
Fucking.
Spoonfed.

How hard is to understand this? these retards are the same that share these links and methods on social media and ruin everything.

Attached: 01204712842.jpg (318x318, 15K)

What's the best place for the dreamcast isos specifically formatted to be read off a CD-R on the system itself?

Literally google it

exactly. let it die

while it's risky I go to any site I feel is legit in the search list

Nigga I literally google this morning "phoenix wright ace attorney ds rom" on google and the first result was what I needed. How do you function as an human OP?

here you go OP, you can still use emuparadise with an extention
look here:
imgur.com/gallery/mCvvRog

hope I could help

Attached: max.gif (265x216, 1.97M)

Just google "Game" rom, there are so many pages where you can easily download games. Emuparadise was nothing but just one of the bunch and I don't see where's the big deal that it was shut down. Not like they can't create a new domain under a new name.

Nigga the first site on google links you to a download thats a fuckin .exe

r/piracy

Based

I just downloaded entire packs from rutracker.

r****w*****

thanks user

LOL ALL THESE NIGGAS SPOON FED AS FUCK NOW

The big deal is thatt emu was safe, everything that pops up in google is nothing but virus infested shit.

WTF THEY SAID THEY CALLED THE POLICE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU MADE ME DO user

no it isnt retard

already have 60+ tb worth of videogames stored on a server

>roms
>not repros
Get on my level.
Playing on a real snes while making retro price gougers seethe.

Attached: som2.jpg (570x428, 43K)

>can't fast forward thru the shit bits

>repros
>not just getting an Everdrive

This. Years ago I downloaded a torrent that had every single nes, snes, gba, and n64 rom. You missed out OP.

Delete this you fucking faggot.

>repos over a flashcart

Attached: 1378154946491.jpg (251x189, 26K)

>r/roms
>actually linking vimm
god I fucking hate redditors so fucking much fuck off

is there really no way to get all of these/how would i download what you did?

One cool site is vimm's lair, servers are kind of shit but they have a really nice collection. And you can still get roms from emuparadice if you use a script that generates another download link on the rom page

if you can't find roms on the internet you might have brain damage. not spoonfeeding a dumbass

Just give up