Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

>last place at current Evo rankings
Can't say I'm surprised, but still. Where did it go so wrong?

Attached: Weiss_Cavendish.png (464x574, 456K)

Lack of communication and releasing the update that finally fucking kills Gord/Ruby mid fucking May.

Almost one year with no news.

Better question is why did you make this thread again?

>character tods on a clean hit
>in a low execution game
People shouldn't have to put up with this anymore. Also delaying your update/patch for three months after it was announced to be back at evo was a huge mistake.

Stop dragging my wife's name through the mud

Attached: 33521382x.png (370x320, 13K)

It takes characters from 3 fighting games and dumbs them down. Anyone who plays either of said 3 will tell you he'd prefer to stick with them rather than play this one.

Except both CF and Arena are completely dead, and so was unist before it made it into evo. No one was playing anything.

Stop associating Diana with ironic weeb RWBY trash.

>Where did it go so wrong?
You already know the answer because you've made the same thread with the same OP multiple times.

Says a lot when people still won't play this game then don't it?

The game was actually really good until people found out how to be completely degenerate with cross combos, especially with characters like Gordeau.

Patch should fix it but the damage might already be done.

Attached: 1553653796196.jpg (1448x2048, 330K)

UNIST has been growing since before BBTAG was a thing.

>1 year and 3 months for a character fix that is destroying every single tournament
I don't give a single shit about the new characters, but not releasing the balance patch that was CLEARLY ready since February is retarded

Great: Fully dubbed game
Great: Cheap if you buy it from NewEgg during a sale
Great: Persona 4 characters
Awful: Getting hit by an endless combo when you enter an online lobby.

It’s arguably more degen than Marvel 2/3 and that’s saying something.

I like the RWBY designs and I love LWA, so I appreciate that colour.

Fun fact, did you know Monty was supposedly inspired by the Black Rock Shooter TV series when he started making RWBY? Specifically the fights, which were all 3D animated. Those scenes were actually directed by Hiroyuki Imaishi, who is best known for his work as Director for Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill.

>character tods on a clean hit
Those aren't very common outside of very high damage teams vs 14k health characters and full resources DP punishes.

But they're both watched by the same people

>unist was growing meme
Just because some basement autists finally went outside doesn't mean the game wasn't completely dead online.

scythe characters

>caring about dubs enough that it's worth mentioning
>being upset that combos exist
>being upset that long combos exist in BlazBlue

Attached: 1487931963483.jpg (624x480, 137K)

>More degenerate than unblockable incomings
>More degenerate than actual infinites
>More degenerate than snap-back into launch looping assists
>More degenerate than X-factor
The most degenerate thing in Tag, invuln cross combo activation, will probably be patched too

So according to Yea Forums it's the best fighting game ever

>caring about online in an anime fighter

Tournament numbers should still count for something when it's been growing before Tag came out. It was still Anime Evo's biggest side tourney and it had a decent showing at Combo Breaker too.

No new RWBY characters. Unless they are planning to reveal some at RTX this summer.

The most likely ones are Penny, Cinder, Pyrrha, and Adam. I wouldn't rule out Nora and Ren.

Sure I was overreacting. But it's not like being able to easily do 10-12k with resources is acceptable when you basically autolose 2v1 because you can't beat assist neutral alone. Its a shame because it was a lot of fun in the first few weeks before everything was fully figured out and had a huge character variety.

So is guilty gear, just look at the state of their general now, figherZ is dead too GT Goku killed it even more because the last rep is definitely gonna be either super saiyan 4 gogeta, omega shenron or baby vegeta.

Arc system works strenched themselves way thin with all these projects and as a result they have nothing substancal to show for it, crosstag should not have taken this fucking long, fighterZ never should have had that many gokus, Guilty Gear never should have been left to die after those character episodes and above all else, central fiction should have at least gotten 2 more characters

It's absurd, do they really think Grandblue is gonna make money for them? Gacha gamers don't play games they throw money at shit in hopes of acute and or sexy picture of their waifu/husbando

the time and effort put into that should have been given to either rev2, central fiction or crosstag, they definitely didn't have to do more with fighterz either after cooler, broly usper, gogeta blue, videl/gohan, jiren, gt goku and ??? for a game that already died is just a waste of time

>No new RWBY characters
That's probably one of the last things that it did wrong.

>It's absurd, do they really think Grandblue is gonna make money for them? Gacha gamers don't play games they throw money at shit in hopes of acute and or sexy picture of their waifu/husbando
Probably not but all they need to do with give away free shit like rolls or exclusive waifu skins or whatever they like with the game and they'll secure a profit at least.

>the last rep is definitely gonna be either super saiyan 4 gogeta, omega shenron or baby vegeta.
the "last" reps are confirmed to be movie broly and blue gogeta

They are working on GG and they'll likely announce a new one this year. Spending time on a new game instead of supporting the current one isn't necessarily a bad thing.

The logical explanation for BBTAG getting a Sunday evo slot is arksys bought it for the GG announcement while everyone is watching in the afternoon.

GG announcement will probably happen at Arc Revo
BBtag's sunday slot is for its own reveal for whatever the 6th fate is

GBF is advertising money. Plus it's another means for the fans to interact with their fave characters so yes they'll get money from that

No, they already have more DLC lined up for CTB and that's what they'll announce at EVO. ArcRevo is right after EVO and is a much more appropriate place for a GG announcement.

they come in pairs you dumb motherfucker there's still a gt character to reveal, broly and gogeta are already known. What the fuck are you talking about?
It is when you completely fuck over your own original games to be a corporate whore, anything they make from crosstag has to be dived up between them, rossterteeth, atlas, french bread and now whoever owns the arcana heart ip and the mysterious sixth fate.
Fuck you, Penny should have definitely at least been in the dude who made her flat out made her as a result of playing Blazblue, she flat out fights like a mix of Mu and Nu

Everything about this game is shit, there’s no surprise to be had. The fact that it has a Sunday spot still despite all this just proves that Arcsys paid for that particular spot

I'm salty that this game got two EVOs while BBCF only got one.

>there's still a gt character to reveal
The scans would've revealed him like they did everytime. No 2nd character dumdum.

No one cares

BBTAG got the last slot because MrWiz doesn’t want SFV getting cucked by slow ass games like DBFZ again. They stuck a Bo5 1h30m game in the morning with only 2 more games between it and SFV. Smash and Tekken will be like 3 hrs and 2.5 hrs respectively givin SFV a nice 5PM-8PM slot.

Bloobers say it’s just watered down BB despite not playing like BB at all. UNIggers hate it because it dares to be a game that isn’t UNIEL/ST. Persona shitters hate it because all of the P4A characters are complete fucking shit except for Chad Thundercock. RWBY tards don’t play video games, let alone fighting games.

But the real reason people shit on it is because this game really exposes how shit so many people are at fightan: they literally can’t win at a baby tier 2button cashgrab kusoge and that makes them absolutely SEETHE.

Attached: E43C4BDB-73EB-476F-921B-C8E546714AE4.png (500x522, 142K)

>It is when you completely fuck over your own original games to be a corporate whore
It's not really when it likely has little bearing on GG itself. I doubt Rev 2 didn't get another patch or anything like that because of Granblue, that's not even a Team Red game even if some of the staff on Team Red do help with some projects by other teams at ArcSys. If I remember right, the first time the new GG was brought up in any capacity by Daisuke was around the time of the Rev 2.1 patch, meaning they were already working on the next game instead of Rev 2 at that time, and that's likely what they've been working on since then considering the most Team Red have done since Rev 2.1 is having some of their staff help out with other games.

This posts reeks of /vg/

>Fun fact, did you know Monty was supposedly inspired by the Black Rock Shooter TV series when he started making RWBY?
its really something how random unrelated things can inspire something that becomes a well known product

>except for chad
funnily enough people even stopped using him as well, mitsuru is the only good purseowner now

A similar thing is going to happen with SamSho. People are going to chimp out when they keep on losing at a game with very little combo emphasis and more fundamental gameplay.

Dumbing down movelists and casualizing combos has been the worst thing fighting games have done in the 2010s, but the sole positive is it really shows just how shit at the genre so many people actually are, and they’re usually people who thought they were good.

Arcsys is working on GB and the next PA. GG and BB are over.

But what about Noel and Ragna?!

rwby sucks. add a better franchise than sjw trash.

Negan in bbtag when????

They've already said, both informally and formally, that a new GG is being worked on. I think Mori might have teased a new BB as well, but that won't be happening for a long time anyway.

Noel and who? A nun isn't going to fight

gg mainline was announced, and bb is getting a mobile game so so long for that

Attached: Fuckyou.gif (315x315, 1.34M)

Live with it

Attached: Hades_Izanami_(Chibi).png (198x231, 70K)

evo in general doesnt matter anymore
the best titles in the IPs they have are not being played anymore, in favor of worse, easier, broader new titles, which basically defeat the whole purpose of a tournament of skill in the first place

except literally every ancient kusoge you can even think of is in the side tournament

BB isn't over. just the story centering around Ragna

NEVER! Ragna will come back and get cussed at by his sister for beaing her up and leaving her!

Attached: 1527128684932.jpg (1368x2048, 673K)

>Bloobers say it’s just watered down BB despite not playing like BB at all.
Yes its watered down BB, its dare i say dogshit. And i still play CF

Yes.