Every time someone gets stuck at a boss Yea Forums keeps bragging about how easy it was for them...

Every time someone gets stuck at a boss Yea Forums keeps bragging about how easy it was for them, so which boss is actually difficult?

Attached: Bloodborne™_20151208091300.png (629x996, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r1zEPuINr9U
youtube.com/watch?v=WPqM_JEHkLo&t=9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The games are literally "Dodge and don't get hit" lol git gud and just roll and stop bitching on an internet forum you fucking pussy

None of them because I'm good at games.

I died 50 times to Kos(NG+), 15~ max on any boss in Sekiro

It's all trial and error. Sekiro, for example, is really a straightforward game, with difficulty exponentially increasing, culminating in the final boss being the most difficult. Which is not to say that he's 'too hard'. I personally found Sekiro easier than Dark Souls games, but that's just me.

If you have ever died in a from game at all you are casual and should reformat your drives.

Orphan of kos made me his bitch because I could not get the gun parry timing right. Ended up just having to try over and over again giting gud til I beat him. Probably had to restart him like 60+ times.

As for kos he was hard but i found ishinn much harder.

Ludwig and Laurence were the hardest for me.
I also found minibosses in Sekiro harder than most actual bosses, probably because they were just not fun at all.

For me it's because the mini bosses aren't near any Idols, really discouraging.

This faggot from Ketsui. It's hard enough to even reach him.
>Upon clearing the first loop with 120,000,000 points without dying or using bombs and defeating the final boss in the second loop

youtu.be/r1zEPuINr9U

Attached: images.png (148x125, 3K)

Laurece, Loran Darkbeast, and Defiled Amygdala are OBJECTIVELY difficult bosses in BB.

Attached: (You).jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

Kos wasn’t hard after I realized unlocked combat is very doable

The final boss of Sekiro. He's hard. Not meme hard or artificially hard, just hard.

BB is the easiest Souls game.

Fighting Seethe the first time in dark souls 1

I thought Ludwig and Laurence would be easy because my first attempts nearly killed them, then holy fuck I'm 20 tries later thinking where the fuck did I go wrong, how do you gradually get worse. I can consistently btfo ludwig now though from helping others co-op, laurence not so much. I really don't understand how people have a problem with ludwig once you know what to do, just roll to his right/your left under his belly and keep hitting him, he's too dumb to stop it. second phase is just roll spam.

This website is literally "video game discussion" lol git gud and just participate in the discussion and stop bitching on an internet forum you fucking pussy

Finding the will to live after finishing these games.

>so which boss is actually difficult?

Attached: silly old bear.jpg (208x190, 7K)

>second phase is just roll spam.
I never get when people say this, if you roll spam you will for sure get hit.

Hitman 2, because it makes me want to claw my eyes out trying to stay undetected.

Clownpiece

I don't know about now, but headless Bloodletting Beast gave me so much problems. Took me multiple times to beat it.

Attached: Bloodletting_Beast_Parasite.jpg (1280x720, 388K)

Once you figure out how to parry (by Genichiro you end up learning), all the human bosses with weapons are actually pretty easy for me. Just takes precise timing and pressure application to bring their posture down. However, any “souls-type” boss becomes difficult for me because its different from the way you play the rest, and the animations and movements of these bosses are extra fast in Sekiro. The specific bosses I had difficulty with was Demon of Hatred and the Headless Ape with his Ape partner. Those fights rawdogged me hard.

You can actually go undetected and spam call beyond at him.

Only boss that fucked with me was laurence and maybe ludwig. Kos is up there but his moves can be seen a mile away.

Bloodstarved beast with naggot head can go fuck itself.

We had a decent strawpoll on this earlier

Defiled Watchdog is the boss I struggled with the most in Soulsborne + Sekiro. I couldn't beat that thing without cheesing it.

What a good level for The Old Hunters

I'm at 81 on a BLT build and I feel quite OP, except for the 3000 patients in research hall it's been smooth sailing

honestly think i died more time to living failures than ludwig, maria and kos combined. i just kept getting blasted by the ohko meteors.

hardest bosses imo:
shadows of yharnam
cursed watchdog
laurence

everything else was ok. shadows hardest boss

About 200 hours in BB and Laurence is the only one I gave up on.

>so which boss is actually difficult?
protip: not everyone have trouble with the same kind of bosses
ludwing took me 140 tries till i made him a perfect, half of those tries without a single flask use

Headless Ape and Demon were pretty easy to parry for the most part, it's just that demon has sone really fast attacks like the palm and headbutt

AND THIS

Attached: Abhorrent_Beast_changed.jpg (455x507, 51K)

>It's all trial and error.
Except it's not.
Enemies don't have set patterns, and react to your actions.

If it WERE trial and error, you could program a machine to easily do it without feedback.

>the DLC recommended +70 so you are ok
for now

>poison
>run away
lol easy

Defiled Amygdala is the only one I got stuck on. I had to try dozens of times.

>Get to orphan
>Summon someone
>He literally solos the fucking thing and makes it look like it's the easiest boss ever while barely ever rolling or running
This man confirmed it, whoever it was, bless you.

Hi Patrick

>parry spam
its the easiest way to cheese him

>parry spam
You can't parry spam. He delays his attacks.

not in the CHALICE DUNGEONS
youtube.com/watch?v=WPqM_JEHkLo&t=9s

>wait for attack
>parry attack
>wait for attack
>parry attack
call it whatever you want. you can

I found him the hardest, never beat him without cheesing. That includes defiled chalices, i didn't find them very hard.

Everytime a new casual filter thread for sekiro came up it was just a handful of idiots who couldn't adapt railing against the same boss for hours.

It's like the Abyss Watchers again, people made a fuck ton of threads crying about them then all of a sudden it was a casual filter once enough autists here stopped rushing and just fished for backstabs/parries like the boss was practically begging you to do.

You can, I wish I still had the video of me cheesing him that way.

You mean play the game flawlessly? What inane advice.

>Loran Darkbeast

Just shut the fuck up man.

midir for the first few tries because its hard to read. gael because of the length of the fight, freide because 3 phases, laurence because i love having aids, orphan because you know why, maybe ludwigs first phase, fume is kinda hard, and maybe artorias but hes kinda washed up

Feel like Kos is the "perfect" boss for me, challenging enough for me to get a real kick after beating him, but I never felt frustrated.

Not him but you'd be surprised at how easy it is to parry Orphan, he gets stunned doing nearly every move.

Everyone's different. You would think after all these threads full of autistic bragging you'd realize that boss difficulty isn't objective unless you're talking about the Covetous Demon.

The hammer is so disappointingly shit, at least Amygdalan Arm is cool.

The real boss is the framerate

Still wouldn't be enough. Orphan has a large health pool, if you go in at BL 80 (the average for a player yo play the DLC). Unless you're talking about min maxing gem'd autists. Besides, not everyone is good with timing parries.

I didn't die as much as headless, but this boss was aggressive imo.

people here like talking about how easy things are to make others feel bad and themselves feel good.

i died orphan 100 times

nu gow two boss combo on hardest difficulty 50 times, i tried valkyries couple times and bet it will be 30-50 deaths

sekiro owl, bb ludvig and das3 midir 40 times

Attached: 1549308002589.jpg (1000x768, 45K)

Not really. He has hyperarmor in his attacks. You can't really stun him infinitely.

Underrated. 98% of Yea Forums still can't beat him

Bosses aren't really "difficult" it's just that some have more esoteric mechanics, in reality after learning how a boss works, beating them becomes so easy and so trivial that calling it "hard" simply doesn't fit.

I beat Kos first try with my eyes closed

Sword Saint

Most good challenging games have something hard to cap it off.

If you count them as one fight since you have to beat all 3 in a row, the final ones of Ninja Gaiden. Even alone, Jacquio is pretty hard.

The Eyes in Valdis Story

The Challenge in The Witness

7C in Celeste

The last two pantheons in Hollow Knight, and radiant for like half the bosses

Guacamelee 1-2's true ending challenges that aren't memes

Downwell's final boss

Sans in Undertale

Dark Fact in Ys 1, Darm in Ys 2

In souls it depends on build a lot. Cinder is a joke normally but SL1 he's the hardest one. Friede and Gael are hard regardless though IMO, same goes for Ivory King in 2 and Manus. I haven't played Bloodborne more than once when I was a scrub so idk about that. I didn't find any boss in Sekiro that hard. Owl 2 maybe if you don't figure out the circle dodge strat. I hope the DLC will change that. Nioh if you're below recommended levels the DLC bosses are hard.

Attached: 1458995256691.png (272x273, 293K)

What about ishinn? Also the new god of war was surprisingly hard.

souls series bosses that are genuinely difficult:

DeS:
None

DaS:
None

DaS2:
None

BB:
Orphan
Ludwig
Fire Cleric Beast

DaS3:
Midir
Nameless King
Friede

Sekiro:
Sword Saint
Demon of Hatred
Owl (Daddy)

It's the horrible truth

>none in dark souls
>not even biggie and 2pac

Sony jewed me and my psn purchase of the old hunters didn't work nor would they refund it. How does orphan compare to the sekiro bosses? I completed all the bloodborne base bosses without major issues.

DeS
Flamelurker
Allant

DaS
M'anus
O&S

DaS2
Darklurker
Fume

BB
Defiled Amygdala
Loran Darkbeast
Orphan
Laurence

DaS3
M'idir
Friede

Haven't played sekiro yet.

You clearly didn't fight Fume Knight.

>Midir
>Nameless King
>Demon of Hatred
Did you only play these games once or what? I found each somewhat difficult at first but I'd never call them hard overall. At best hard to learn.

About on par with Sword Saint.

Incredibly aggressive, but once you get the parrying down, his first phase goes down incredibly easily.

Good to know. Sword saint smashed me for hours but i eventually managed.

easy as piss

I don't get it; I find Orphan of Kos pretty easy.
Ludwig can be difficult depending on build. The hardest is definitely Abhorrent Beast on the hardest chalices or Amigdala if you have bad luck.

I honestly didn't find Orphan of Kos that difficult. Don't know if it was how i was playing or the weapon i was using but i beat him in about 2-3 tries. I was using the duel dagger weapons and just stay right next to him while dodging in a circle.

I see a lot of people saying how much trouble he was but the boss i had the most trouble with was the Blood Starved beast when i first fought him. I was using the Cane. I fought him later with the axe and destroyed him first try.

I thing the difficulty of Bloodborne almost entirely relies on what weapon you're using and the way you move around the boss.

>I thing the difficulty of Bloodborne almost entirely relies on what weapon you're using
Yea, no shit. Souls is like this too.

By the time you fight defiled amygdala you really know exactly where to stand to avoid him all the time. I think defiled rom is much harder. Even though you can have 2 npc summons.

did you do Sekiro on double hard mode? Owl 2 and SS Isshin took me a long time even when I thought I knew the fights inside and out, on ng+4

Literally no opening.

I think you forgot something.

Attached: bloodborne__pthumerian_descendant_by_menaslg_dbo15e2-fullview.jpg (1600x1110, 397K)

Every time i fought him it involved permanent backpedalling whilst flinging either poison knives or various magic skills.

>Loran Darkbeast
My fucking nigga. Didn't struggle with defiled amy too much (found defiled doggo harder) but darkbeast was like the fucking Paarl version on CRACK and ACID and ROIDS. He was so fuckin strong and gets really aggressive towards the end. Died so many times to his lightning bullshit. NG+ Laurence (the first way I fought him) was very hard too, took me some hours.

I'm doing no beads ATM, by double hard you mean Kuro's Charm, Demon's Bell, at NG+1? +7? These are similar to SL1 or no hit in souls so I wouldn't really count them that much. I think Sword Saint will be hard for me with no beads, I breezed through it first time with all beads, but it's kind of like Cinder: the moveset is really hard to play against, but if you use the beads / level up you're so powerful that you can ignore a lot of it.

DLCs are awlays more difficult, especially since most people do them on NG+.

I'd argue some Sekiro bosses are definitely harder than anything in vanilla BB. (unless you count chalices but those can kinda be considered like NG+ and beyond since they scale)
I hope they do a DLC for sekiro and significantly bump up the difficulty for that aswell.

You can hide behind a tree user and nearly never get hit by them. Face where the sun is.

Everytime a new one of these games or I play with Yea Forumsermin subhumans you expose yourselves.

I just come to these threads to watch stupid children act big

None of the NG+ are the least bit challenging even with the Bell Demon and no charm.

Try and fresh NG with no charm and getting the Bell Demon as early as possible. That is the true hard mode of this game.

cool blog

Chalice dungeons don't scale. You have to do them in NG, otherwise you'll be too overlevelled.

Attached: 1433547283404.png (1200x788, 576K)

I didn't know this but in Sekiro you still have the option to have no charm, even when starting a fresh NG

I mean scale as in they aren't effected by NG and instead just become harder and harder. I'd argue they are mostly post-game content since doing them before finishing the game makes the main game retardedly easy since you'll be super overleveled

Orphan & Laurence

>fresh NG with no charm
You can only do that with cheats right? No beads seems like it would fill mostly the same purpose beyond the early game anyway.

no hit in souls (any of them) is extremely hard

>98%
More like 99% of the entire human population.

Hatred Demon isn't that hard

no, it unlocks for new save files when you finish the game once

I think it was intended to be played in conjunction with the base game. Gehrman essentially tells you this.

if hes one of the endgame bosses im not that far yet.

Underated

Nameless King was the boss I struggled the most with in all Soulsborne games.
Demon of Hatred is the only boss in Sekiro I didnt fight yet, but the others certainly were easier than Soulsborne games.

Sorry I meant no hit on the individual bosses, so you don't reset the whole run if you fail, just that boss (optionally area, but no hit on areas is cancer). I'd rate that about the same as sl1, a lot of bosses can be bursted down pretty easily.

Oh shit, I'm curious how that would play out then. No beads means you have no posture so you can't really afford to block hits anyway.

Bed of Chaos. But it was my fault, I was not ready for a sudden shift like that boss was.

>NG+
no shit you died more
how about playing sekiro's NG+ then coming back

You basically have to deflect every attack

No beads is the same past the early game, is my point. Taking 20% of your phat hp bar in damage for blocking is better than being guard broken and raped. I haven't tried it yet so that may not be how it plays out, but just from what each of them do I don't see how there would be a big difference.

seething

Attached: AB942D76-17CB-4FFC-8E81-8E7EECBE83D9.png (1334x750, 1.13M)

I'd agree to some degree but the final chalices give an absurd amount of Echoes so i like to either save them for NG+ or do them right before i fight gherman

Being on acid would make someone way easier to fight.

Ishinn and demon were leagues ahead of any bloodborne difficulty.

but did you play the cursed defiled dungeon?

dodge forwards when he punches at you with his stretchy arms and you can get a couple of slices in on his ass before he spins around and tries to lap you