R/gaming and resetera are now banning anyone who even mentions piracy when talking about Epic game store now

>r/gaming and resetera are now banning anyone who even mentions piracy when talking about Epic game store now
Pack it in boys. They paid off everyone they can.

Attached: depic.png (752x606, 341K)

>Hehehe fuck Borderlands I'm gonna pirate it teheheh
Alright I'll just ban you
>NOOOOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO THINK I'M COOL! DON'T BAN ME BORDERCHAD AAAAAAAAA THIS'LL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CU-CKOLD AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1554309175663.png (701x649, 68K)

Saying "i'm gonna pirate it" is the most useless non-argument ever. If you have a point then say it but admitting you're going to steal something makes you look like a total dumb ass.

Why the fuck do mods exist on any online community? An online moderator has never once contributed a single iota of value to the world.

who cares about faggotera

Yikers

Why the dev gets paid no matter what

Epic is building a literal post-customer Store, where devs can just make their games and get paid no matter how many people like it or buy it. Yea it’s going to collapse as soon as the zoomers get bored of Fortnite but that’s not my problem.

Attached: apple bear.png (600x433, 571K)

>r/gaming
>resetera

go back

>reddit and resetera follow a marketing agenda
OP, how was this news? One of the most noteworthy aspects of Gamergate was when reddit deleted thousands of posts in attempt to censor the movement. That level of censorship made news on every internet forum out there.

i'm not going to play your shitty games
how about that

According to my country, piracy is not stealing as long you don't make any profit from it.
So fuck Epic.

thats a good thing.
those "hurr durr i pirate the game" fags only make the games more popular that they should be.
people wouldnt be aware of the existence of half of the games in epic games store if people wouldnt spamm threads about them.

>devs
>deciding anything at all when it comes to marketing
Huh?

Attached: 1474246020001.png (687x450, 8K)

>Gamestore war
Definitely the worst timeline.

He keeps pushing the "developers" narrative, but that's not true. I guess saying "Publishers will decide who wins" doesn't look as good these days, because those are the people really calling the shots.

When did regularly shitting on and insulting your consumerbase become standard practice? Hollywood, games, etc. They seem to regard the people who use their product with open contempt.

Attached: 1553813304570.gif (500x335, 1000K)

My country laws allow piracy as long as you don't profit from it.
So yeah, no.

Like most negative things in modern gaming, it can be traced back to when Microsoft revived console wars between fanbases.

>>r/gaming and resetera are now banning anyone
Could have just stopped it right there and you wouldn't be wrong.

Spotted the incel

What is the Streisand Effect for 500, Alex

Attached: image.jpg (679x623, 278K)

this, fuck epic

What he really means is video game consumers are mindless sheep and will buy anything anywhere as long as it's shiny enough.

Is marketing really just about making yourself seen? Is shilling still considered successful when your insipid spam just annoys potential customers?

>resetera

Attached: 98b.571122.png (680x568, 129K)

>People wouldn't know about the most heavily marketed game at the current moment

Attached: 1382727096432.png (415x353, 111K)

>Want to brag about how you're a badass renegade
>Can't even handle being banned from a shitty internet forum.

>It's another "Video game industry doesn't understand capitalism" episode

Because said consumerbase will happily suck their dicks like a masochist slut every single time.
Developers and publishers realized that gaymers are nothing but whores after all those dumb boycotts that had zero impact because the dumbfucks boycotting shit are also the ones pre-ordering said shit.

Attached: 1487631971146.jpg (143x280, 10K)

>N-no, you can't copy my speaker, you're stealing it!

DEVELOPERS GOOD

CONSUMERS BAD

old Yea Forums wouldn't give two shits about what platform the game is hosted on

we only cared if the game was good or for casuals.

Attached: V_rage.png (311x294, 7K)

I want to Nestle inside Gaben's folds.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 4K)

>incel
Reddit

>pretend oldfags

Attached: 150.jpg (608x558, 66K)