Seriously, no one can beat him

Attached: latest[1].jpg (800x800, 170K)

>no mods

seriously OP
nuDoom was some boring shit excuse for a 'Doom' game

Mario can.

If you died in the game once it means a demon beat him. Checkmate.

Doom Guy wouldn't even last a moment

Attached: 1539892269911.jpg (707x1000, 258K)

Does anyone else absolutely despise the doom guy meme?

Fuck the doom comic

Fuck repercussions of evil

Fuck doomfags

Lol master chief beat his gay nerd ass already.

Glory kills are objectively the best thing to happen to the FPS genre. There's absolutely no counter-argument against them.

My dad can

they're boring, and inflate play time

go away

>Fuck the doom comic
Shit taste detected

Yeah, because taking cover for 10 seconds at a time waiting for health regen, or backtracking through previously explored parts of the level looking for health packs is way more fun.
Fucking retard.

Beat him in what? A demon-killing contest?

Attached: 760A6A33-2065-453E-B9BC-959D6DCF9E70.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>all this butthurt

Attached: doomwall.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

>inflate time
Jeez, they take like two seconds

On average they're 0.5 to 1 second, you get a cool animation, you get rewarded for executing them, there's some special animations depending on how you execute them.
And people think taking cover or backtracking is more interesting. Absolutely fucking retarded.

personally I love repeatedly pausing movies that I'm watching over and over again. it adds to the immersion

They also grant i frames and can be used to tech up ledges to bypass the grab and lift animation (or the hard landing animation from a fall)

You realise that backtracking and taking cover for regen is pausing the movie for longer, right? Glory kills keep you in combat.

FACT: If "BFG Division" weren't in the game, then its average score would be 20% less.

Change my mind.

Protip: You can't.

Attached: Vader2.png (538x398, 248K)

>Implying Doom Guy would even look at her

Attached: Doom is ETERNAL.jpg (400x558, 66K)

Would you pause the movie for 1-2 seconds whenever you wanted and in return you get a free refill and more popcorn?

Such a shitty Halo MC ripoff looking faggot