PC user logic:

PC user logic:
wtf why cant I get an in-n-out burger at mcdonalds?! LITERALLY HITLER

Attached: that-s-what-a-hamburger.jpg (338x450, 27K)

>food analogy

In-n-Out makes their own burgers, they have not bought up a burger they had no hand in creating that could have been available at McDonalds to force you into their store to get it.

Stop being retarded, this is getting old.

They make their own burgers, they don't pay burger king to only sell their whopper at in-n-out

based

In n out is seriously super good. I had a jumbo jack and boy does that just leave me feeling like poop.

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第27話「白いゾウさん、はじめまして!」( (640x480, 142K)

What the fuck are you on about? If you’re referring to Borderlands 3 and Epic exclusives than that analogy is bullshit. A more accurate one is:

How come McDonalds can’t sell Big Macs anymore but the one private restraunt in town can for twice as much?

Every other Borderlands title released to this day was published through Steam, and 2K being the greedy fucking scumbags they are decided to put 3 on Epic just for the temporary premium (Also put currently existing Borderlands games on Steam on sale to promote 3 on the Epic store). Also Epic is garbage and can’t do jack in comparison to Steam.

Also fuck chink spyware

Five Guys is better

fuck off zoey

Culvers is the best

Maybe but they're alot more expensive.

>food analogy
>incorrect at that

Winnie the Pooh

i miss eating at jack in the box

It's more like California paying In-n-Out to stay exclusively in California to entice people to come to California.

WHY? They're REALLY bad like I said here I have had quite a few in-n-out burgers and they always leave me feeling like I got my money's worth. They also don't leave me feeling like crap either.

An InO burger is like $3 dollarydoos tho.

>food analogy
God can amerifats not think of anything else but consuming?

Attached: 1509727935083.jpg (752x700, 43K)

PC fags grill and garnish their own burgers, ameriturd

Yeah but it's still pretty cheap and doesn't leave me feeling like this is the worst thing for my health.

console user logic:
wtf why cant I get an in-n-out burger at mcdonalds?! W-WELL IN-N-OUT IS SHIT ANYWAY! LOOK AT MCDONALDS GLOBAL SALES! M-MCDONALDCHADS IN THE HOUSE TONIIIIGHT!!! *WHIRRR*

okay I kinda lied, it's pretty much just sony user logic.

is either racism, cuckoldry, shootings or food

Whats up with the literal propaganda tiet spam in support of that shit store front? What the fuck. This should be ban on sight.

This would have been a good food analogy if you were talking about console exclusives, but you're a retard using a food analogy so I don't know why I would expect something you say to make sense.

OP IS FAT FUCK
IMAGINE BEING SO FAT YOU LOOK AT COMPUTERS AND SEE FOOD

Give me a rundown on why I shouldn't just use both Epic and Steam. I'd pirate BL3 anyway but it's only fun with friends and my friends are normies.

If you're not on the /g/ spectrum of privacy crusading, do whatever the fuck you want. You don't give a shit anyway. If you are an ascended one, then you know what to do about the spyware already.