So PC players can literally no longer shit on consolefags right

So PC players can literally no longer shit on consolefags right

Attached: Steam-vs-Epic-Games-Store.jpg (1200x678, 39K)

piracy will always be my platform,so no,i'll always shit on you

>divide and conquer strategy
Do you think snoytards are winning it? Nope

Why not?

Attached: 211.jpg (1810x1040, 656K)

At least our exclusivity is only timed and we donĀ“t have to buy additional hardware.

Still...Epic and it's chink-overlords can suck a fucking dick.

PC is better for many reasons .
Not having to pay to play online
Better graphics
Better controls

Piracy isn't a platform faggot

This,

Cope harderrrr ps4 street sharter

Shitboxes will continue being shit, so yes consoles will always be shat on.

>13 fucking epic threads

Attached: apple bear.gif (600x433, 111K)

I just want to have HL3 man. I don't care about commie chinks and a fat billionaire.

Attached: fettbernd_jack.png (319x244, 51K)

neither epic launcher nor steam cost money, unlike consoles lmao

Steam will get all the Epic games in a year or so, and the Epic store has already pissed off the entire consumerbase. So no.

why do people care about an account on a free forum?

We can still make fun of sticks, frame rate and graphics.

Considering how Yea Forums has been the past month with this Epic shit, it's pretty fucking bad yeah. Doesn't make consolefags any less shit, as fanboys will always be shit regardless of who they are.

Are exclusivity deals that important in PC gaming? I feel like they're digging their own grave, there's just too much ways to acquire a game. But hey, at least developers can claim they had a decent work environment after getting the boot.

Nor console peasants, nor the chink epic store will have samozbor series. Why do even bother?

Attached: 1553623171268.jpg (483x589, 48K)

>Better Controls
Not everyone plays shooters and LOL queer

You're right. RPG's and Strategy games have better controls on PC too.

pc can use any controls the player desires on any game

Why, I can still buy physical copies, Steam and Epic Store are good for free games.

They're important in that they force you to install one company's datamining software over another's. If you're American, you shouldn't be installing Epic's store. If you're outside of America, it's up to you which country you want datamining your life.

so when will store war bullshit be a bannable offense?

Pretty much. It's over for PC fags unless you know, they stop complaining and just download a little program and setup another account which takes seconds.

Honestly don't know why they are even crying. just wait 6 months if you don't want it on epic launcher. It's that simple. Vote with your wallet.

Attached: 79c1868b2fa8374280f51f4c4891c2d0.png (600x800, 202K)

that little program is malware

You still have an alternative, you know, buy physical copies.

You can just pirate games held by such scumming tactics though?

>Hehehe fuck Borderlands I'm gonna pirate it teheheh
Alright I'll just ban you
>NOOOOOOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO THINK I'M COOL! DON'T BAN ME BORDERCHAD AAAAAAAAAAA THIS'LL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CU-CKOLD AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: border pirate.jpg (701x649, 77K)

Then wait 6 months? Again, nobody else is going to be affected by this.
The developers? Getting way more money out of this since Steam is taking 30%
The real fans? Just want to play games so they're getting the game no matter what.
The pirates? Gonna pirate

In the end you're just hurting yourself. That's it. Doesn't affect valve, epic, gearbox or the fans.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_01_24_at_1.13.18_PM.jpg (675x224, 28K)

What am I looking at here exactly?

I just don't think having exclusivity deals will increase the userbase more than any other cheap promo. We're talking about PC users, it's a different market.
Won't say I'm against or in favor, I just think it's unnecessary, although I can see some scummy studio heads going for the quick buck and fucking over their employees on the long run.

fpbp