Spider-man ps4

So this is basically a Batman game but with worse combat and worse overall gameplay ?

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhVyzKW17Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it's infamous with web-swinging.

Not quite.

Don’t forget worst MJ and Mommy Sable.

Attached: 4AFDBF54-551C-47A8-A014-F6653D6B5890.jpg (712x708, 332K)

how do I shot web?

The graphics also aren't anything fancy

The suits look great though.

Pretty much, the pacing and mission structure is garbage until the RAFT break out
Mr Negative is such a shit villain and the rest of the Sinister Six was barely used

And a less appealing open world, and worse facial models.

They both suck balls

Peter’s balls.

With your cock and balls

I still like Web of Shadows more.

R2.

Web of Shadows: better swinging.
M'S: Better everything else.

Arkham games are much better overall. Only great thing about Spiderman is the webswinging traversal.

It's really fucking fun.

Attached: 1536453085214.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Attached: 1542595201240.webm (896x504, 3M)

Attached: 1552845756137.webm (768x432, 2.99M)

also has some of the craziest graphics on a console, it's a little bit insane, actually

Attached: ew04n1u4bn821.jpg (1080x1920, 313K)

Best camera mode in any video game ever made, too.

Attached: 3gejtzi7buh21.jpg (1436x807, 98K)

>"So basically this isn't on PC and I can never play it?"
>"I'm literally crying in frustration right now"

Fixed that for you. I feel very sorry for you that you can't play the best super hero game ever made.

Attached: w.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Sam Raimi kino remade in game.

Attached: 2uenl8J.png (1151x1795, 2.36M)

Into the spiderverse suit is the best suit.

Attached: 26l3dek78b621.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

the fact that we get this suit and the option to make the game a permanent sunset makes this undeniably the best Spiderman game of all time

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1536948579590.jpg (1080x1920, 148K)

Attached: 3culbnafu5621.jpg (1564x1564, 166K)

mj was such a horrendous fucking bitch in this game, fucking everything up and putting peter down constantly despite being completely useless. it literally infuriated me how willing he was to just take so much shit from her

I really don't know, the graphics are beautiful. Also photo mode is a fantastic addition.

Attached: photo.png (569x338, 469K)

I own it on actually i have both a pc and a ps4 and i play my ps4 more

This game takes place in a timeline where Peter mistreated MJ though and that's why they broke up, she's really not that bad she just doesn't like him coddling her just because he has abilities.

And then she takes off to Symkaria, a literal war zone, in the final DLC. It’s sad when Felicia, Yuri, and Sable are more supportive to Peter than MJ.

Define mistreated.
What timeline is it?

Why do people say the graphics are bad?

Attached: PS4 vsReallife.png (600x338, 395K)

All the woman were awful. Where’s Gwen Stacy when you need her? Put a baby in Mary Jane so she fucks off then have the adventures of a man and his adopted black son

It's quite literally the most insane graphical detail in a video game on the PS4 at the moment.

>Peter's phone has little scratch marks where hes scrapped it and dropped it, but you only see this if you zoom in on them in the cutscenes

there are so many other things like this in game

Attached: detailspidey.jpg (1920x1080, 911K)

>the best super hero game ever made

Implying spoderman is better than the entire arkham francise

The thumbprints are a nice touch

It is.

Attached: 63ub998crni21.jpg (2160x3840, 725K)

she was constantly getting herself into situations she couldn’t handle. why wouldn’t he try to save her? plus he would go to save the city and she’d give him shit about leaving his street clothes on her kitchen floor

I think the entire Arkham franchise is just boring. I don't like batman in general, he's not a very interesting character to me and the batmobile stuff in Arkham Knight was dreadful. and it should have been the best part .

Yes. Worse side content and villains as well

Close.

Its actually a BamHam game with much better gameplay and characters.

Fuck Batman and FUCK DC.

This is the game I always dreamed of back when I watched the Raimi movies all the time.

Attached: spiderman2kino.png (600x338, 344K)

Peter literally treated her like a damsel in distress theentire time they were dating, and in this continuity, she isn't a super model, she's a reporter, so she wants to go fight injustice and do scoops and shit, but he's like "Nooo, Mai Waaaifu!"

Part of the game is her telling him to stop treating her like a baby and to make him realize they are partners.

Part of Spider-Man's problem is that he feels like he needs to save everyon to the point where he lets no one help him, even when he needs it.

The game is set in its own continuity. Spidey's been spidering for a few years, but hasn't run into any of his biggest bads yet

neat

None of the Arkham games even had a proper city with NPCs and shit, they managed to make 4 games off the back of excuses about how the city was empty lol.

Attached: ubm95y61m6721.jpg (3840x2160, 636K)

The only situation she couldn't handle she was in was the one where she was stuck in Grand Central Station, and that was the point in the story where they decide they need to work together instead of Spidey Hovering over her all the time.

Yeah, with horrible stealth sections with roastie MJ and spic spiderman.

Attached: BAM.png (600x338, 312K)

Depends on what you like. I find the combat fun, I tend to use the gadgets to make what I think are cool action sequences. That being said the Spider Sense is wonky as fuck at best. Batman combat always broke immersion for me when he would spin kick across more than half of a room to hit an enemy.
I love the swinging, I know it sounds cliche but I can just unwind and swing and do nothing else. It is almost cathartic.
I loved the story, you can really tell the love the devs had for the character. I found the MJ "I don't want to be saved all the time" a tad annoying and overdone, I did however like that they gave her more substance as a reporter than as a actress/model.
That all being said I am probably biased as fuck, Spider-Man has been my favorite hero since childhood.

At what fucking point did videogames just go "alright, it's time"

and then just have better graphics than the Hollywood films? What the fuck am I witnessing

Gwen’s with Norman.

I agree, i guesss it's all personal preference tho

Has any game ever had a worse DLC pack? The base game was great but the DLC was so fucking terrible.

>new patch that dropped about a week ago
Okay.

Attached: 1545321875547.jpg (1080x1920, 196K)

The side content feels like shit you'd see in a Ubisoft open world from last gen

Post the fun part then.

Felicia makes me Hardy

Attached: Black-Cat-Spider-Man-PS4[1].jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

I don't buy DLC but the base game felt like a complete experience

Time and money to burn, user. That’s what you’re looking at.

>evading terrorists literally lining up people and shooting them
>dodging and manipulating the Rhino into opening paths for you
>horrible

They may not have been fully fleshed out gameplay mechanics, but damn if they weren't fun little pace-changers

stop coping

Attached: 876471814.webm (650x366, 2.99M)

Still much better than hey mister can you grab my balloon which is really the only type of side missions we need in a Spiderman game. I think there was also 2 optional boss fights.

>liking trannies
SNOY

I loved the story so I enjoyed them for that. Other than that they were mostly bloat tasks.
Fuck the chaingun guys.

what was wrong with the DLC?

>PCfags deny this looks fun but still go on and on about how fun Spiderman 2 on PS2 is

Kek they're so easy to see through

>Still much better than hey mister can you grab my balloon
Mediocrity being better than literal shit isn't really worth praising

she's much better in motion

There are only like 2 good Arkham games.

I don't know why the board consistently shits on these games, but are suddenly put in a pedestal whenever there's a Spiderman thread.

user probably just expected them to be longer I'd assume, but with 3 DLCs for $10 you should know what you're getting. Each DLC was essentially 2 hours of plot and gameplay up to par with the level of quality seen in the base game. I think people would just have preferred one big DLC story with a villain to focus on.

Attached: 22CB86BB-2B31-45B4-A3AE-71D09CDF8F52.jpg (600x338, 48K)

oh yeah, I skipped all the side quests in the DLC because it was more of the same from the main game

This is probably the only game I enjoyed enough to plat. How are the DLCs? Are they like Arkham's where you're paying 20 dollars for two hours of experience?

Knight might have stood a chance of being better if they didn't fuck up with the Bat tank sections

She’s not. Easily worst girl.

Well, I mean, the DLC was focusing on one villain. Also, there were scenarios and mission types that didn't exist in the main game, like infiltrating the bar to listen to mobsters talk. That was pretty cool

This is the only Spiderman game other than Ultimate where you really get the comics vibe from the story

A bit more story missions and mostly more side shit to grind out. I enjoyed them. If you liked the story I'd say its worth it.

Best girl coming through.

I never knew about this character until this game, and I got to say, I really nailed the concept

Attached: 180[1].jpg (180x283, 21K)

Yeah. Too bad Ultimate Pete is dead.

He came back, then fucked off with MJ.

Attached: 1536947539791.jpg (3647x2054, 679K)

whatever happened to his very own clone?

the camera options in this game with all the filters are unironically too fucking good

Attached: dfqvo12kq5q21.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

This honestly looks fun.

I've grown to love the homecoming suit a alot.
Minus the Stark tech bullshit it's a nice touch up to the classic.

posting best suit

Attached: 711twsxlrvp21.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

No idea, it was just something I I wiki'd on a whim one day. Isn't ultimate Miles in the 616 universe now or some shit?

>Part of the game is her telling him to stop treating her like a baby and to make him realize they are partners.

Part of the game is also her realizing that running into danger without his help was pretty stupid considering her last two stealth missions involve him directly helping her.

He only came back to say how much better Miles is than him, so I don’t count that as canon.

Great taste

Attached: 43604082_2719145284766005_5784252308309147648_o.jpg (1920x1080, 900K)

Attached: lm2yb0q6mdp21.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Really? Fuck that. I don't mind Miles existing alongside Peter, but to outright just make him better is retarded.

Blame it on Bendis.

>WE WANT THE YOUNG BLACK AUDIENCE

I hated the Insomniac suit at first, but then it grew on me. I just wish it wasn't more orange, and bit more red.

Attached: hcabhjj7gug21.jpg (1021x1788, 165K)

Not saying it is the best, but the white spider grew on me.

Attached: WhiteSpider.jpg (563x892, 126K)

Cute.

It´s been a long time since I last played. Did they add an option to set the rain and fog already? I need rainy pictures photo mode is literally the reason I kept playing this after beating the story

Attached: 42044388_2644510132229521_3916399429602508800_o.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

Considering it's a non official suit created by the dev team and not Marvel it's pretty cool looking. Also like how it is distinctive and fits the status quo, they could have went in a mental direction and had it look nothing like the original suit.

Is that the pose from The Dark Knight Returns?

>villains all get their shit rocked by Spider-Man when fighting him alone
>they team up and fight him all at once and kick his ass
>then immediately split into pairs that are easily picked off
... what was the point of teaming up if they wouldn't do the one thing that let them win? this made no fucking sense

Attached: shrek.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

Attached: w22r507h10821.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Yes, the combat is not as tight as the Arkham games, traveling the city is more fun, though. The upgrades are pretty meh, since the combat is so easy you really don't have much of a chance to use them. There are a lot of suits which is nice if you like Spider-Man as a character, no Venom suit but that has an explanation. The main story line is pretty good, the secondary missions and the DLC are shit.

several goals had to be accomplished at the same time thats why they had to split up.

I aways tought I didn´t like this suit because of the white spider, but recently I realized that what bothers me is the lack of red in his feet/lower legs. It´s too plain, I miss the red boots or at least something to add contrast

Attached: 42596864_2657638700916664_5633623119429107712_o.jpg (1920x1080, 731K)

I forgot how good this game is. Might have to replay it soon.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180911173327.jpg (2160x3840, 1.5M)

I kind of liked how the explained the white also. Each white part was an enhancement of some sort whether it was extra protection layers or movement enhancers.
There was something about all the movement of the white would fuck with enemies reaction times or something.

You should check out the concept art. It was going to be a lot different originally.

Attached: 7DAE866E-CF51-439B-82CC-A0896A39F0C3.jpg (1328x2513, 982K)

Play it on the hardest difficulty or don't complain that there's no use for equipment.

Overconfidence and their initial plan that involved them hitting separate parts of the city while reeing about Norman. And to be fair, Octavius could've killed Peter at, like, three different points on his own but didn't want to.

The real dumb thing is

>poison Spider-Man
>he's weak, hallucinating, and also recovering from being horrifically beaten
>just leave and let him detox on his own

Not too bad, Spidey is a bit too much of a beefcake here though,

>just spending hours making Spider-Man 4 trailer posters

this is what I was made for

Attached: 59mgskaohl521.jpg (3024x4032, 987K)

He knew.

Looks really nice, he just doesn't have the right frame. Looks like Bruce Wayne cosplaying as Spidey.

Attached: v9pmv6cnu9621.jpg (1151x1488, 160K)

This is all just part of any superhero conflict though. There's always something stupid that has to be ignored or done to create tension.
Like realistically, the flash should never ever get hit by anything that isn't another speedster.

It´s amazingly fun setting up nice photos. I still haven´t done the last of the DLCs. Think I´ll do it in the weekend

Attached: 43548763_2717317178282149_5738543148926238720_o.jpg (1920x1080, 806K)

Still less ripped than TAS.

Attached: d29shy1y13m11.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

So she wants to die. Okie dokie MJ you go ahead and take out that group of thugs by yourself who all have guns. Of course he's not going to do that shit because he's a good person. She just wants reasons to bitch at him because that's the narrative for whatever fucked up reason.

no

At least she owns up to this in the game. She admits he's saved her like a thousand times and both realize they can meet in the middle and get shit done.

No matter what anybody says, I genuinely, genuinely believe, the Stan Lee cameo in this game, was Stan Lee's send off. He says the PERFECT thing. "You two always were my favourite" referencing that spidey was his favourite hero, always. The music, everything that happens in this scene, is GOAT. It could of EASILY been a silly stupid gag, but they made it kino.

shout out to insomniac for adding that picture of him at the end of the credits, with a little message about stan. Added that in after his death.

Attached: j1r7exuwig421.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Just add the black spider and and a reduced version of those red boots to the final design and it´s perfect

That cutscene was pretty good, he finally realises he needs to go all out and hurt this fucker because he doesn't care for him.

Makes sense for an older and more experienced Peter.

I actually thought the combat was tighter than arkham, there's more base combat(non special takedowns) variety available to Spider-Man.

Slow down there. Spiderman is easily the 2nd best. Nothing beats the arkham series.

lads get some other fucking suits in this bitch, I want more noir shots

Attached: ne10sr0htgk11.jpg (2048x2048, 360K)

He says that because they just got back together, they used to come into his store all the time for coffee as a couple, he says they were always his favourites because it's true Spiderman was Stan Lees greatest achievement.

Attached: Dxy8reKU0AAJpHu.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

But Arkham games don't have a massive explorable city with NPCs, thats my biggest issue with them.

But the Raimi suit is too fucking KINO

Attached: ayyyy.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Her entire point was worthless because of how fucking defenseless she was. You don't get to screech like a stupid cunt about not getting to sprint headlong into danger when your only defense against being shot in the head is throwing around beeping toys into corners and trying to shuffle around the superhuman killers. And despite all her crowing, she still has to be saved by Peter several times.

It also makes no sense because even if she COULD handle herself, he's fucking Spider-Man. Why the fuck would you want to risk your life to get muh scoop when your boyfriend can literally punch the head off anybody who crosses his path? Have him fucking do it, it's not like he doesn't want to.

posting most underrated suit

Attached: 2fg4zrjiuab21.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Just noticed this thread as for shitting on the game, but it´s so good everyone disregarded OP as the fag he is and is just talking about spidey. Proud of you, anons

Attached: 42412481_2651090514904816_4735778846358372352_o.jpg (1920x1080, 819K)

for me it looked like the gameplay loop gets old after the first 15 minutes. Ain't got time to spend 60 bucks when red dead 2 came out. No regrets really.

Not a fan of armored suits, but it does look pretty nice. I just don´t feel spidey in armor is fitting, even if he does use armors every now and then

Attached: 42823443_2667381873275680_822309795632513024_o.jpg (1920x1080, 987K)

There's a difference between "babying" and preventing suicide.
Attempting to run headlong into dangerous situations, with a high chance of death, and someone stopping them is more like being a guardian angel.
MJ in this game is selfishly expecting Peter to disregard what he's doing to be her guardian angel. It is not selfish of Peter to expect MJ not to do dangerous or reckless things.
If MJ would just tell Peter where to investigate rather than keeping it to herself and endangering everyone by attempting it herself, all kinds of situations could be avoided.

This game defo has the best photo mode that ive tried in any game so far.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180910180831.jpg (3840x2160, 700K)

OP is probably one of us, the easiest way to get Yea Forums to discuss a game is to be antagonistic in the OP. Notice how he is subtly really just asking us what is good about the game.

Proud of you too brother.

When will we finally get to play as Old Man Spidey? I want a grimdark Spider-Man game like reign or last stand where he's old and fucking done with everyone's shit, punching criminals in half and screaming like a retard. Almost all of the games have a teenage Peter and I'm sick of it by now

I love the Mark 4 Version of the Spidey Armor

Attached: mk4armor.jpg (465x881, 239K)

Anyone have photos of the Future Foundation suit in action? Haven't played the game since that update.

I'll post somethin I went out of my way to see if it was in since I'm a big GB fan.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180919210024.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

Yes, it just feels right. Just swinging around having fun and taking nice shots is real confy

Attached: 42203191_2646606878686513_5221473994665885696_o.jpg (1920x1080, 1004K)

They made this game to make Spider-Man posters. They know.

They knew.

Attached: 5t3ftkd4rwg21.png (1080x1920, 2.93M)

Asylum and City didn’t have this problem, since they both took place in isolated prisons.
I’ll agree in Origin and Knight the excuses are just lazy

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180919210203.jpg (1920x1080, 583K)

Utterly disappointed that nobody has mentioned best costume yet.

Attached: bombasticbagman.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

You clearly don´t like spidey then

Attached: 44819204_2721210177892849_8479131483804532736_o.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

As if it wasn't obvious enough they went and added this to the back of the building.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180919205707.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

I really hope this game popularizes photo mode in new releases, it's cool as fuck for the players and also serves as a great way to get people to market your game for you

Attached: IMG_20190404_112357.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

I just want everybody to know that I'm so far more invested in Insomniac Spidey/Peter than actual MCU one. It's insane.

Attached: 1534382993003.gif (640x360, 2.8M)

No love for noir?

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180911184414.jpg (3840x2095, 637K)

You could watch Into the Spiderverse. That has like a 40 year old Peter who is tired of shit.

Map location for those interested.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180919211441.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

Sounds like you'd make a better Batman fan, Spider-Man will never be edgy

Attached: kek.jpg (1600x1230, 712K)

Used him a lot, but didn´t take many pictures

Attached: 42262284_2647689298578271_3501768887484022784_o.jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

What am I seeing here?

Attached: 21C7429B-6210-41E9-A4B7-F59A1C672930.jpg (1024x577, 113K)

NEWFAAAAAAGS

Attached: 1337375664279.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>Part of the game is her telling him to stop treating her like a baby and to make him realize they are partners.
This is also complete bullshit since she's a fucking moron who sneaks into places controlled by super powered bandits with rifles and she can't fucking throw cars or dodge bullets like Peter can. The writers of the game COMPLETELY botched this because MJ would have gotten herself killed in a world where Spidey didn't exist, but then they go validate her by having her pull Pete out of a burning building or whatever. It's like it was written by a thot with no ability to self-reflect.

It’s the Ghostbusters building.

Their firehouse.

Attached: Ghostbusters-Logo.jpg (1920x1200, 309K)

Ghostbusters set location in game because it was filmed in New York

In the photo mode, for all suits with moveable eyes, you can set the position, if you want him to wink, squint a little, or look confused. If you fuck around with the squint/eye options with this suit on, the little cyborg eye opens and closes, it's god tier

Attached: mt0u05nssw521.png (1080x1920, 2.15M)

It's funny but your comparing the the newbie to the 8 year veteran

I love Spider-Man and have read the comics since I was a kid, it's just that the bumbling young kid thing has been played out way too much. I fucking hated it when Ultimate soft rebooted into Miles not because he was black, but because it was the exact same coming-of-age shit we'd seen a thousand times

Based and b&wpilled

Watched it the other night, it was pretty good. Loved the animation but the story was clumsy as hell

Attached: IMG_20190404_112857.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Anyone else think it's cool as fuck that you can patrol Hells Kitchen at night? (Daredevils turf)

Attached: hellskitchen.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

Still the best camera options/layouts in any video gamee ever.

Attached: g0vkfdiea4u11.jpg (1510x849, 134K)

Also, the characters look like shit.

Attached: spider-mon.jpg (985x999, 816K)

What's this punished Spidey suit and where's it from?

This is true but the newbie will take a longer time to grow if Tony keeps doing everything for him

He’s died his first day as an Avenger.

The stealth parts were so fucking lame, even with Spider-Man himself. The enemy AI is fucking retarded.

Still had a lot of fun though, but you can tell most of the budget went into marketing. Hopefully the inevitable sequel is able to fix the several issues, because the potential for a great game is obviously there.

Is the DLC any good? Silver Sable never getting an actual fight was a massive waste of potential.

Attached: ap_A00E90CE-9C97-4A3E-B901-30D3D49623B1.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

Why were all the regularly unlockable suits better than the paid DLC ones?

2002 KINO BEING SERVED UP BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=OhVyzKW17Jk

Attached: 1554339452657.jpg (267x270, 24K)

combat is better, but stealth is worse. traversal is obviously better too. and it looks nicer.

It’s from the final DLC. It’s based off of a toy that was used to promote TAS, but it never appeared in the actual show.

its also a much better open world game than any arkham

They should have brought in a different studio to handle combat and bosses. I fucking love Spider-Man but I knew the combat was going to make me drop the game as soon as I fought the first boss. This game's bosses should have all been as fun as Metal Gear Rising's, but instead it was always "do the gimmick 3 times, punch the bad man when he's stunned, repeat."

I am going to sound like a shill but the first 5 seconds of this game made me love it, just the way it feels to swing around was an unique experience

MJ is a cuck that raises her boyfriend’s son.

Attached: datujafuzcp21.jpg (1334x750, 59K)

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180911193432.jpg (3840x2160, 913K)

>Partners.
>One is a super human who can fling cars, dodge bullets, take an absolute beating, is a genius and pretty good with a camera himself.
>The other has a vagina and a press pass.
>Partners.

>I love Spider-Man and have read the comics since I was a kid, it's just that the bumbling young kid thing has been played out way too much. I fucking hated it when Ultimate soft rebooted into Miles not because he was black, but because it was the exact same coming-of-age shit we'd seen a thousand times
user, are you me? I don't really like gritty Spidey that much (it's nice when it happens occasionally) but I hated when USM killed peter and I really hate MCU peter. It's not even that he's a newbie in the MCU, it's that his personality is wrong. All of his humor in the MCU comes from him being flustered rather than a sarcastic asshole who bullies criminals. It's all wrong.

Even just watching this music video shows you how good this game is

I honestly enjoyed Kingpin's boss fight, but most of the other fights were extremely boring/easy/repetitive. The idea of making the player go up against two members of the Sinister Six at once was neat, but didn't really work out especially with how short those fights are. Rhino and Scorpion in special going down so quickly was really silly.

I vaguely recall Mister Negative being more lenient with the whole "stun, attack, retreat, repeat" thing that plagued bosses, but it was still not enough.

Alright, time to silence you guys.

ACTUAL best suit, coming through. Everybody go home.

Attached: tguodmzbeiz11.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

This game really gets incredible when you start a New Game + on the hardest difficulty, neing able to use all your powers from the get go and having the need to use them because of the difficulty is amazing.

Attached: r83xfo1cqya21.jpg (1024x1821, 131K)

AND THEY SAY THAT A HEEEERO CAN SAVE US
I'M NOT GONNA STAAAAAND HERE AND WAAAAAAIT
I'LL HOLD ON TO THE WIIIIIIINGS OF THE EEEEAAAAAGLES
WATCH AS WE ALL FLLLLLLYYYYYYY AWAAAAAAAAY

Attached: 1554332766841.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>Kingpins boss fight
Literally just qtes and kingpin using brute/rhino ai

Okay critics, one of you sugggest a better formula for Super Hero combat than the arkham formula, what's wrong with it? Seems to do exactly what Spiderman is supposed to do, even the reaction counters make more sense in this one because thats literally what spider sense is. Should spidey not be able to jump from enemy to enemy gracefully? In Arkham its stupid shit, in this game the combat system makes perfect sense.

YOU'VE GOT A TRAIN TO CATCH

Attached: 2ru4llt89f521.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

I wish most of the suits had animated eyes. Always felt like I missed out on the cut scenes when I had static eyes.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181122200811.jpg (3840x2160, 1.69M)

I thought they all had the animated eyes

Why so much Felicia?

Not all of them.

>how do I shot web?
why do ESL retards still post here?

They keep getting redirected here from hownu.ru

Attached: 0704A5C9-BA0C-45D3-9F5D-4DB39BDAC00F.jpg (600x554, 85K)

A worse story, villians and puzzles too.

Is he balding already

That is a pretty standard hairline

No.

I play it on the hardest difficulty, I'm not a git gud retard, and the game is still piss easy with literally just circle and square at your disposal. It's a fucking bore

MCU Peter really is a parody of hinself. That guy is a bumbling idiot, not a smart-ass teen shit talking criminals to vent out some steam

The main problem with mcu spidey, is that Spider-Man isn't unioque in it. He quips, BUT EVERYBODY quips in the mcu. So he's lost his bit. Now, he's just an annoying kid, that's it. MCU ruined Spider-Man. If everybody is cracking jokes, then spidey is just another. also, if he does another fucking reference to a classic 90s film he needs to be terminated forever

yeah you fight her in it, but its a dumb fight. she's kinda OP if you try to fight her straightforward, but becomes a complete pushover if you cheese it with quad damage or whatever. the final boss was much better

>why do newfaggots not old enough to remember memes from 2000s era Yea Forums ever post here?

Attached: killyou.jpg (618x474, 41K)

Attached: exyt1mp7ss921.jpg (1451x815, 67K)

Cat was cute.

Web of Shadows still had the better version of her.

MJ:
>forced stealth sections
>makes retarded decisions to spite her overprotective boyfriend (who thanks to retarded writing isn't actually overprotective and is completely in the right)

Sable:
>stuck up asshole
>cutscene plot armour lets her bullshit past the protagonist
>character is as flat as her butt

I'd give an automatic win to Felicia, but since I haven't played her DLC, I don't know if they did her justice or not

Love all of the MCU places in the game, even Dr Strange home. Spidey makes some comments about it swinging by

Attached: 7xa99m20vnj21.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Felicia is bad too. And lied about having Peter’s son and trying to save him from Hammerhead. And locked Peter in a safe and left him to die. And faked her death. And then saves Peter from Cyborg Hammerhead and gives him information on his weakness in the final DLC. She also gave him a pretty nice costume in the base game.

Was there ever a in-game reason given why none of the other Avengers appear?
You’d think they’d be all over massive terrorist attacks with super criminals and chemical weapons happening in NYC

They’re busy.

I think spidey mentions they´re out of town. Maybe in space? I don´t remember

Something about space.

Attached: 9vAfxJ0cQT8CEE-yj7djPoVs1kaT8IiOoo1cZgmbELk.jpg (1944x3456, 1.26M)

Any chance we get more DLC content for this before the inevitable sequel?

Attached: 41855723_2646595968687604_6128662102233055232_o.jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

Didnt he say they are on east coast or something like that?

No more DLC. Only the comics for now.

Nah, its better in a lot of way. Different games, spiderman feels more aerial and fast, and it has no snapping like batman. Ie you can swing at air.

Can’t remember.

>doesn't do any wallrunning
>doesn't do any zipping through fire escapes
Stop posting these shit webms and show off some actual good shit

>a switch fanboy complaining about trannys
Ironic.

That's not the best suit

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190109132946.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

Attached: dqzifo2turi21.jpg (1042x1854, 1.27M)

Felicia having and raising a kid by herself sounds like the biggest lie I’ve ever heard.

whats up danger

The best suit is 2099

>I was it wasn't more orange and a bit more red
Yeah this is my niggle with it. It really grew on me but it needs to be more red and the blue less washed out

It’s hard to top Web of Shadows.

Attached: 12FA6A64-A5CC-4A73-9E4E-567E060D05E9.jpg (640x389, 48K)

I still can’t believe that they fucked raw.

i literally bought this and it wouldnr install so i returned it. loved spider man 2

This timeline is its own like the arkham games were its own story and not connected with continuity

Because theyre xboners, have a switch or just dont own a ps4

WoS is my fav spiderman game after this one. Great combat, fun story and a bunch of other heroes showing up instead of "oh yea, everybody else in the city went to space"

It’s my favorite too.

Attached: 042D9103-6329-4707-9279-F335D8952D8D.jpg (1024x539, 73K)

Attached: B0C98CB0-2377-476C-96BE-74CD1645E624.jpg (640x813, 51K)

It's the part where you pick up the controller and play it yourself instead of watching a video of it where you have no connection whatsoever, autist kun

Remember when you spidercels were bullied for asking for the Raimi-suit?

how did i do it bros?

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190401170901.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

I have no idea.

How long is the gameplay without DLCs? Its on sale in ps store but i can't buy dlc for it just yet.
Is there any free roaming with random quests?

what the heck

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181204145037.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

It's got the usual filler that you unlock over time with devolves to enemy spawn camps, some score+time based challenges, and some collectables in the environment.

Took me about 12 hours to beat the main story but I was doing most of the side stuff as it came up. Not touched any of the DLC since I'm waiting on that shit to get cheap based on how tepid the reviews were for them.

>that one mission's version of the city is just stored underneath the regular city
I love programmer shortcuts, but I don't know why they'd bother having those mesh waste memory when it could be sectioned off onto its own map.

Is this the game or actual SM2?

>Took me about 12 hours
Thats the only thing holding me back,i wish there was more to it.

Most of the game is sectioned off or at least appears to be. I suspect they reuse entire spaces but separate them with vast distances for whatever reason.

That particular screenshot is just before the main city map deloads and the destroyed city models underneath load in.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190126200545.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

The game I guess

inFamous:SS did a similar thing, hiding unique areas/building-interiors off in bumfuck nowhere outside of the regular play area. I don't really know what the benefits are of it other than possibly lowering load times between the regular area plus the unique spot since the main city is still loaded in at all times.

Attached: oob.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

>sale just started
>already a thread
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He is in that mission. See

literally the best spider man game.
story is great
combat is fun
suits are good but i felt like only a few were useful and rest were memetier.
bosses are actually decent.
seems like a good game to me.

no its way better

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190111015435.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

I just want to know how the fuck the game's material rendering is so pristine, because it's like that in realtime also, not just bullshotted in the photo mode.

So used to seeing blurry AA solutions or bad texture filtering ruining a lot of details on a ton of PS4 games this generation.

>2002
Fuck me was it that long ago?

Attached: 1551810998312.png (1191x670, 1.37M)

Don´t forget the great photo mode

Attached: 42096567_2642984769048724_3101913909037105152_o.jpg (1920x1080, 733K)

>That Venom Black Cat

Attached: 1554308488989.jpg (435x401, 56K)

I don’t know. Maybe because it was designed specifically with the PS4 in mind? Or maybe it just had a lot of effort and money put into it? Who knows? It might just be black magic or something similar.

PS4 Spider-Man was a game with a ridiculous budget behind it. Also the screenshots all don't have actual humans on display, which is the game's visual weak-point by a landslide. Especially in the hair-rendering department.

Imagine

Legit got me emotional. Fuck this game is every Spidey fan's dream.

Wish this game had super villains showing up every now and then at the city for more bossfights. You go to stop a bank robery and it´s fucking Rhino in there

Attached: 42167263_2646653782015156_446460441669926912_o.jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

I could go for a Spider-Man game which isn't explicitly story driven, and it's just you keeping tabs on police chatter and events in the city and reacting as any superhero would.

Peni is cute.

Attached: peni.jpg (640x640, 52K)

MJ makes me put the game down for quite while because I don’t really want to play another MJ section. And now that the black kid is introduced and also have similiar section already once, I just hope there aren’t anymore of them with him as well.
MJ doesn’t help her case at all. I thought the whole point of them breaking up is because peter always obssess with his duty and bring too much danger and uncertainty into their normal life and also doesn’t spend time on the relationship. Then, MJ basically put herself in dangerous situation 10x worse because she has no fucking power and has no secret identity. Then, she complains about peter being overprotective and shit when peter has to save her almost everytime. The ironic part is that the game reflects this frustration when all MJ sections are the worst missions ever made. So when MJ for some reason sneaks into so uber sekrit well guarded hide-out by herself and the game drop you there for a full mission, I just want to be able to let her get captured and put in the rape dungeon by the bad guys

Would be a great post game activity. You roam around. Catch a radio signal saying someone broke out of prison again. You could go intercept the villain right then and there or just ignore for now and find him causing havok somewhere. Robbing or just destroying stuff for shits and giggles

>MJ is portrayed as she is in the comics with the given differences
>"man MJ is such a bitch in this game"
yeah, and? that's MJ, she never was the sweet and kind type of girlfriend.
She's likable in her own way, but she's always been a bitch.

That one is insane

Suits look great up close and every single one has it's own kind of fabric and textures

Attached: image.jpg (1024x416, 145K)

little replay value but good for a play

I personally like Spiderman's combat more than Bamham's. I think opening up aerial options adds more fun to it than Bamham's ground press dodge and use gadgets.

It's the actual game

Is it good? The game is on sale right now. Not a fan of capeshit, by the way.

The game, you can see avengers tower in the background

The game took around 17 hours for me and I only done like 2 side activities

It's a great game if you like Spiderman and Spiderman movies, it's got great gameplay and great story, very faithful to source material and still does its own thing. Best superhero game I've played. I love this and I hate BamHam if that matters.

If it weren't for the shitty MJ/Miles segments that brought the pacing to a screeching halt, game would have easily been a 9/10. Could have just left those to an extended cutscene only.

better gameplay and combat. Batman was just too braindead, here at least you can put a challenge on yourself by not using the spider gadgets.

Does Spider-Man shoot webbing when he cums?

That depends does he currently have organic webbing

Spider-Mans webbing has always been synthetic, only in the Raimi movies has he every unexplainedly shot webs out of his actual forearm

It's not unexplained, it comes from the exact same place as all his other powers.

Doesn't the comic where he kills MJ with his radioactive Spider-semen have him using organic Web shooters? or am I thinking of another spider-man story?

Batman: Arkham City is still the best because it has the best gameplay variation.

One minute you are playing as Catwoman.
Then you are fighting as Batman to rescue the Cat while Two Face shoots you
Then you are jumping into a running down chimney.
Then you are fighting a one armed giant thug.
Then you infiltrate into a big ass fortress full of traps.
Then you are rescuing a doctor by causing fear in her captors.

You get the idea. It never gets boring.

The rest of the Arkham series (Asylum, Origins, Knight) is too much combat with very little variation. You don't get the same feel of adventure, although all of them has some cool moments, City keeps the "coolness" the longest time.

Spidey has similarly limited combat but it becomes boring and less replayable thanks to excessive cutscenes and pseudo gameplay sections (Miles, MJ, Bioshock science). Also the swinging needs better physics.

anyone have some nice future foundation screenshots?

>cutscene plot armour
Cutscenes have nothing to do with it, she beats the crap out of you in her DLC boss fight.

The wallrun controls feels awful in this game and the whole CG spin more through fire escapes gets old after a while.

Swinging and blasting off of buildings/street lamp never gets old.

Ask Felicia.

>she isn't a super model, she's a reporter, so she wants to go fight injustice and do scoops and shit, but he's like "Nooo, Mai Waaaifu!"
MJ is a fucking normal HUMAN being, she's not SUPERHUMAN, she's HUMAN, HUUUUUUUUUUMAN. It doesn't matter what her profession is.
I don't care if she's a supermodel, reporter, bodybuild, bum, or an armed forces, at the end of the day she doesn't have spider powers or trained as a super soldier since childhood like Silver Sable.
Her argument for sneaking into super villian's hideouts and highly technological private army bases is dumb. At the end of the day she's making it harder on Peter, since obviously she knows he's the type to worry because he is a normal person with emotions isn't an arrogant selfish bitch.

Attached: 5tegd.jpg (259x195, 12K)

I meant the fact that there's nowhere semingly that the webs come from they just appear out of his fore arm

>Teen suddenly becomes x50 times stronger physically and the only thing that changes are his muscles being tonned
>That makes sense
>Kid suddenly can stick to any surface
>Yeah that's cool
>Can now LITERALLY FEEL THE DANGER
>Sick bruh
>Can throw a biological substance from his forearm, wich the thing that gave him powers also can do
>No bro that doesn't make sense

Attached: jjj.png (625x360, 370K)

yes a what if comic

dumbass

How has nobody responded to this mentioning the wonderful 101 yet? Am I even on Yea Forums?