What the fuck happened to him?

What the fuck happened to him?

Attached: kcWTwjpd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

he streams on twitch

literally who and who gives a fuck
have sex

chinked

RIP

Asian girls are crazy roasties too.

>Traded youtube for twitch
>Got a group of regular dicksuckers in his chat
>Became even more of an opinionated turd because of said dicksuckers
Thats about it.

Alien abduction.

Became a huge asshole, wife had an abortion and lied about it, also had a mental breakdown and deleted a ton of his old videos.

There was already a thread about this yesterday

He should have dropped his online presence after that shit. Once you get publicly fucked like that, you're going to be a headcase for fucking years.

Sekiro LP is pretty legit.
His edited recorded scripted stuff is actually still god tier, especialy for youtube standard now.
His live shit is kinda meh but given that youtube literally couldnt sustain him whachugonnado

who gives a shit just post his sister

Got EpicNoBaby

Cucked by a Great One.

Also post his sister.

>Became a huge asshole, wife had an abortion and lied about it, also had a mental breakdown and deleted a ton of his old videos.
lmao what? who?

epicnamebro, dark souls youtuber turned twitch faggot

Bald

He fell for the rice roastie and his brain was fried ever since

Attached: 1552669662121.png (300x698, 256K)

one of the major dark souls youtubers, spent time in japan, had a jap wife and a kid - she aborted the 2nd kid and he found out that it wasn't a miscarry. he went back to east west bumbleville flyoverstate and had to rent a place and drive there to do youtube stream stuff cuz his house internet was terrible - wife eventually left him and he has custody of his 1st kid i believe due to the wife's actions. feel bad for him because he was super comfy to watch on youtube but his streams are not.

I did have sex with your mother

Its fucking hilarious watching him play anything that isn't a souls game or an old jrpg. The guy is unironically more nitpicky than Yea Forums and even the smallest shit is enough for himself to ruin his enjoyment for a game.

>wife had 2 abortions
>we dont even get bloodborne 2
poetry

Kid got bloodborned.

Attached: vaati_dab.jpg (879x822, 58K)

Is the meme officially born?

That was extremely clever though, kid got bloodborned.

is it true the reason he never played bloodbourne is because of the aborted fetus/abominations imagery it had

it was in a repeat thread like 2 days ago with the same op pic

Linus sure got younger after his hiatus.

Most likely. The game deals with themes like child loss and abortion. It's a central theme: Great Ones lose their childs, mourn, and seek for one by using human surrogates.

he mentioned that it hit close to home for him so ya

*children

Didn't he play Bloodborne? I thought he helped write the official guide for it or some shit. I know he had a walkthrough series as well.

Yes that's why I'm asking if it's officially born now. It had a lot of success in that thread.

he did but after the game's release his youtube content dropped off the face of the earth while he dealt with his wife and shit

well i suppose yea but enb doesn't really mean much to non souls gamers and even then he's kinda not even around much anymore besides random twitch streams of mostly other games besides souls stuff

When someone on Yea Forums says "white women are whores, asian women are all pure qts" I imagine hey look like this fucking nerd.

he played bloodborne, in fact he did a playthrough of it on youtube. it's just that he says he doesn't like going back to bloodborne too much because the themes hit too close to home and he likes dark souls for being a mix of beauty and darkness as opposed to bloodbornes just full on darkness.

perfectly reasonable if you ask me, and you can't blame him for feeling devastated over his fucking wife pretending she wanted more children with him all the while aborting them in secret telling him she miscarried.