Steam users are cancer

Steam users are cancer.

Attached: bf1e.png (720x565, 257K)

>Hehehe fuck Borderlands I'm gonna pirate it teheheh
Alright I'll just ban you
>NOOOOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO THINK I'M COOL! DON'T BAN ME BORDERCHAD AAAAAAAAAAA THIS'LL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CU-CKOLD AAAAAAAAA

Attached: xjip.jpg (701x649, 50K)

Attached: apple bear.gif (600x433, 111K)

>discord is for fags
Wow, how shocking.

die you fucking commieniggerscum

>willfully guzzling Chinese semen

Attached: get off my lawn.jpg (623x491, 196K)

I play games on origin just fine (mostly just apex). The reason I don't use epic is because they don't have any games I want to play.

No, buy Borderlands 3 in the Epic Store.

The more accurate representation of valve kids is:
>I support developers choosing to only release on steam.
>But, it's anti-consumer if they get paid to only release on epic.

Commies would be the ones saying that Epic can't come to a voluntary deal with the producers and publishers. This is literally what the free market is supposed to do. The only time it doesn't do this is when you fucking whip it constantly, forever.

commies would be the ones supporting exclusivity deals instead of allowing platforms to compete in the free market by having games offered on as many of them as possible so that users could choose the one with the best features, prices, and service

>getting literal government incentives to boycott other stores is the free market
inb4 tencent doesn't own epic and isn't owned by the CCP

>strawman

>literally posted this in 5 threads already

Normally I don't particularly care to use the phrase but I think this time it applies, that guy is fucking seething.

Chinese IPs should be range banned

Buying exclusivity is part of capitalism.

>I Support The Free Market
Fucking retard.

Yes. Everyone please continue to fight over your favorite DRM service

Attached: 1553078294100.png (819x745, 251K)

The Independent Chinese Province of Canada should be ranged banned as well.

this.

Attached: wp047tkqxdd21.png (1268x1257, 268K)

Fuck off chink shill.

Attached: Tiananmen_Square_protests_1989 (1).jpg (1600x1009, 114K)

just how much is randy paying you
also
>discord
why would you even?

Reminder that 70% of these threads are Epic shills talking to themselves. Notice how when challenged about consumer benefits they always list off shit like profits and less of a cut for devs, basically talking like they have a share in Epic themselves while offering no examples of consumer bonuses over other services like Steam or GoG. Also take note how they talk like consolefags either enjoying or supporting a console war like situation on a platform that should be free of that. You're all getting played by these faggots and giving them any attention is exactly what they want, because you're talking about Epic be it good or bad thus keeping it fresh in everyones mind.

Steamtards deserve all the shit they get

Attached: steamdrones.png (828x756, 959K)

>choose to
>get paid to
Really boggles the noggin

Jokes on you, I don't play video games.

monopolizing a market by vertical integration is not part of free market capitalism. you fucking troglodyte.

SIE ÄNDERN JETZT IHREN NAMEN ODER WERDEN IN DIE KAMMER GESENDET!

>seething over an username
Lmao, buycucks in full cope mode.

Is this the new shitpost because it fucking sucks

imagine buying food in only 1 store
imagine buying clothes in only 1 store
imagine buying furniture in only 1 store

thats what steambots want

>by Zhang Wei
LMAO

I get the point you're trying to make but I legitimately do that.

Fucking hell cant you niggers shut the fuck up about this? Like half of the god damn catalog is about fat retard steam users or chink epic games store. Why can’t you niggers actually talk about something different for once instead of having the 50th thread today on the same god damn topic. God I hate this site and I hate that I can’t leave

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WONT SONY/MICROSOFT PUT THEIR GAMES ON NINTENDO CONSOLES

THATS ANTI-CONSUMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

THERE CAN ONLY BE 1 PLACE TO BUY GAMES

Attached: 1452637774578.png (524x601, 243K)

>5
If only you knew

>"""free""" market

Attached: Screenshot_20190320180557_Firefox.jpg (1079x1129, 265K)

It’s Point and Clickbait. That entire site is one passive aggressive bitchfest by someone who’s still butthurt about gamergate.

WHY CANT ALL CHEFS WORK AT THE SAME RESTURANT
I DONT WANT TO GO TO A DIFFERENT RESTAURANT TO TRY DIFFERENT FOOD
FOR FUCK SAKE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Games should release on GoG, but Steam is an acceptable alternative. Epic is not.

Users are not the people the free market is supposed to serve. That has never been it's goal, it's always been there to serve, the merchant class (For fuck sake Adam Smith even basically admits this much in his work, John Stuart Mill spent his entire life trying to wrestle with parts of this which is why he just dumped the idea towards the end of his life).

Yes it is. That happening is a feature of the free market. Even when monopolies form from it, that happening is a feature, it has to be whipped out.

Fuck Chinks

Attached: china.jpg (640x484, 68K)

>Zhang Wei
This is too perfect

Attached: 1531824781865.jpg (620x670, 94K)

chinkcent shills on this board never learn

>epic is literally going to buy exclusivity for every single game that ever gets released
Steam has more games exclusive to it's platform then epic does, how is epic the monopoly in the making by buying timed exclusives?
It isn't, you're retarded.

>I support the free market
Cringe

>I don't support the free market
Double cringe

Die communist!