Your age

Your age
Your favorite game eva
Describe your dream game

Attached: s3yl0gak6wp21.png (1208x1310, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bvQ8sh9BQA&t=602s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bugmen want to basically force everyone taking airplains to stand up to save on space
>they probably change the 1st class selection to where everyone gets a bed

>20
>Dragon Quest VIII
>literally just another Dragon Quest main game

>20
>A week of Garfield
>A week of Garfield 2

>28
>God Hand
>Shadow The Hedgehog but good

>bugmen
But that's a RyanAir invention.

Deus Ex
A cowboy bebop game that's a mix of Freelancer and Yakuza.

>22
>probably STALKER
>STALKER but an MMO and it isn't shit

Attached: afe9cb609b1582658278b425a7301f99.jpg (800x1156, 253K)

Is this an evenenglion thread?

>A cowboy bebop game that's a mix of Freelancer and Yakuza
Holy shit.

Legend of Dragoon

no such thing as a "dream game' because I enjoy different types of games and wouldn't want them all mashed into one.

That being said, I want a properly made remake/reboot of Legend of Dragoon that keeps the spirit of the original, fixes gameplay issues, and expands the strengths of the game based on current hardware capabilities. Can't happen in the current gaming environment, so I'd prefer people not pay attention to it.

Huntercoin
Huntercoin 2

>Age

>Favourite game
Realmz, a party based adventure game on the Mac, semi-illustrated. Liked it because there were enough visual elements to give you an idea of what was happening, but still felt like reading a book. Plus the combat scaled well with high powered parties, you didn't just streamroll everything and the hard enemies didn't just have more HP. Mature themes in story as well.

>Dream game
Some immersive VR game 100 years from now. I just want that feeling that lets you forget yourself and be in the game.

Attached: realmz.jpg (646x462, 99K)

>25
>pathologic
>A survival horror game where all the enemies are disturbing twisted versions of you, a focus on puzzles and interesting enemy interactions. I want the save rooms to be it’s own non horror game with a day and night cycle. The door to your house is going back to the actual horror game, you don’t have to go back if you don’t want to.

>mmo
>not shit
pick one

Attached: 1515301583310.gif (348x323, 987K)

>24
>tomba 2
>nothing

parasite eve 2
an all girl cast resient evil style game with lewd situations and nsfw game over screens that has drop in/out coop and talent trees or some sorta character builds/customization

fucking imagine it

Smash Bros
A directionless game that I can talk with groups of people on and be creative with

well that's guaranteed to kill everyone in a crash

Wow
Wow but when you die you need to pay real money in order to resurrect

>A cowboy bebop game that's a mix of Freelancer and Yakuza
This is my dream, but I would use Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter instead of Yakuza.

holy fucking based

rebel galaxy outlaw looks kind of close, but it's on the epic launcher and i dont want the spyware

That's fucking horrifying. Are the bugpeople really wanting people to stand up during flight, or are the seats for children?

>Your age
>Your favorite game eva
Killer 7
>Describe your dream game
Killer 7 on PC

Attached: 1545533031266.png (900x900, 1.04M)

My man. That game was spooky when I played it on GC back in the days.

38. ESO. Dream game would be a really deep rpg shooter. Like Fallout 4 if it didn't suck ass

user, killer 7 is on steam as of late last year, no idea if it's jank or not though

It's got a great story too. though I'm one of the few people who thinks they understand what the plot is about .

>Your age
>Your favorite game eva
Lots of games that I truly enjoyed although I think Fallout 1 is #1 but that changes every now and then depending on my mood.
>Describe your dream game
Probably an open world game where you get to explore to your hearts content, probably needs to be procedually generated to make it big enough. I'd love it if there was a way for people to play online and meet up in some ways and make parties but there also being a way to have the procedual generation unique to your own game (and not shared with everyone playing the server shared version of the world) so you get a fresh game everytime you want to start a new playthrough (and in case the online servers ever go offline).
I'd love it if there was a way to mix Souls like combat with MMORPG out of battle skills (like herbalism, smithing and cooking for example) so it would really feel like you were exploring a forgotten world all on your own.

It's the definitive version. I know it's out on steam I'm just being a memer

Attached: 1539137332625.gif (197x236, 360K)

Or he could play it with Dolphin.

true true, u right

How to have the feel of a forgotten world within a mmo?

>31
>Star Ocean 3
>A co-op RPG with constant progression and no actual focus on "end-game".

Attached: 1522539105118.jpg (726x724, 194K)

Not giving my age
Favorite game is a tie between The Last of Us, Half Life 2 and Ocarina of Time
My dream game would be a Marvel/DC crossover action or fighting game featuring every major superhero from both franchises as well as a bunch of guest characters from stuff like Mortal Kombat, Ninja Turtles and Hellboy.

Dungeon Keeper
My hopes and dreams are dead

>Star Ocean 3

Attached: 1554370803782.png (317x392, 134K)

15, you're 15

I know most people shit on it because they view it as "it was a dream". But I've always viewed it far more. As a digital species being able to push your existence so far that you were able to code yourself to break out into another dimension above yours and then guarantee your universe would continue by beating your literal creators. The whole computer program part is focused way to much on. After all we are a program of DNA, we just don't know who did it.

Attached: 1548823048255.gif (640x360, 1.68M)

potatomen then

>not giving my age
You could just do what every other underage does and say you're 18. Now we know you don't have hair on your chest.

>not giving my age
>no one here knows who you are
Lurk 3 years before posting

He could also be one of those people who are like "fight the data collectors". You know, the people who actually think their info is actually worth anything other than figure out what advertisements to give them. Never understand why people get so rustled at someone else paying to cater a product to you.

>TLOU
>capeshit

Just say you're 15.

God that's awful

Good boy

Attached: 2345.jpg (189x267, 22K)

>25
>Don't really have a favorite game but I really liked Cave Story when it came out and I still like it today
>Dream game is a sandbox that lets you do whatever you want

Attached: 1412537087348.jpg (1280x1018, 224K)

That’s why it’s a dream. In his dream world someone would figure it out

Attached: 72B56D24-A68E-4D63-B6CC-E84B2F3E86EA.gif (308x214, 1.99M)

Im 6 feet if I had to """sit"""" like that Id have to break my legs to fit in

>How to have the feel of a forgotten world within a mmo?
It wouldn't be much like an MMO (as in playing with thousands on a server at the same time), I'd like it much more if you can allow friends to play together with you and explore together or have a random stranger pop up now and then to make the world feel bigger than it really is like it was in journey (and to make you feel more alone).
I was thinking that the feeling of a forgotten world might be best featured by having everything feel weathered and old even when it looks like technology far beyond what we have today.
That's just my idea on how it would work although more experienced ideaguys might have a better way to feature an advanced human society that has collapsed.

fat people, B T F O

I always make up some bullshit to try and bait replies and many are like me so any data collector here is going to have a hard time

tf2
warhammer 40k planet side 2

We all just gonna act like we know wtf freelancer is?

>30
>Viewtiful Joe (but Wonderful 101 is up there)
>Viewtiful Joe 3 goddammit

underage

sengoku rance
itsuno with full control developing a berserk game

Attached: Fuck Elves Get Dolla Dolla.jpg (1200x912, 204K)

>chink manlet barely fits in it
>even his leg is encroaching into next seat's space
embarrassing

Just buy two seats lmao

>29
>Modern warfare
>mortal kombats gore, quake's gunplay and maps, CoD perks, Apex legends abilities and overwatch visuals

Attached: 1493322430558.jpg (1200x900, 63K)

>21
>Yoshi's Island
>Just a game with infinite replay value that won't get boring.

Mugen already exists.

>25
>Paper Mario 2
>Paper Mario 3

>25
>order of ecclesia
>a proper granblue mmo

Attached: file.png (800x1131, 2.03M)

>18
>PGR 4
>PGR making a comeback or probably a war game with Bolt-action rifles only with a lot of customisation, good maps and satisfying gunfire/sounds.

Attached: 1522099669712.jpg (1280x1634, 1.3M)

>another fucking Tencent thread
Trying to collect I see

Can't wait for another Concorde type incident and the subsequent investigation finding out it was somehow the lack of legroom's fault for the tragedy effectively forcing all plane companies to put only first class seats across all categories without increasing the ticket prices.

Who ever designed that fucking seat deserve to be fire.
There's a point that chair/seat were invented and that design just throw all the reason out of the window.

>22
>halo 3
>minecraft that doesn't run like aids and has proper mod support. Basically hytale.

you mom
cute and funny

>Half Life 2 and Ocarina of Time
>My dream game would be a Marvel/DC crossover
underage detected

>28
>Arma 3
>An RTS featuring factions from all sorts of different games, shows and movies. It’d be fun seeing the Imperium of Man dab on RWBY.

i saw this on the news right after a story about ikea renting out furniture and it made me so mad. corporations flagrantly fucking us over time and time again

>35
>Chrono Trigger
>Chrono Trigger remake with higher difficulty.

Max Payne
A Dragonball racing game in the vein of kirby’s air ride. With all those bulma mech designs, flying nimbus and dinosaurs, shit like that. It’s so obvious and easy just do it bandai you fucking nigs it’s right there

FF8
Dark Cloud 3

DESU I don't know why an RTS MUGEN doesn't exist yet.
>Extremely basic 3D models (or sprites if we're going AoE2 style)
>Basic movement animations
>A few portraits
>Voiced lines (read: Stolen Quote.wav files)
>An attack animation with some other additional "spell" animations
>Some bases, many of which wouldn't need to be any different than normal houses and contemporary/fantasy facilities repackaged

That seems like it'd be a no-brainer for anybody with limited modeling/spriting skills, but I guess the talent isn't there yet.

>you see gweilo, this comfortable, good for spine, can fit many people, much money

why the fuck would anyone want a DBZ racing game when all the characters can fly and some can instantly teleport to whatever place they want at any time? nigga you are dumb

>20
>Skyrim
>Skyrim 2

I was going for a sort of RTS like MOWAS 2 or a large-scale XCOM type thing, but it’d be cool to see an RTS Mugen

>20
>Crash bandicoot 2
>Crash bandicoot but crash is a homosexual and coco a transgender

Einhander
Einhander HD or an MMO like The World

>23
>Pokemon Silver
>travelling merchant simulator similar to Spice and Wolf but with a lot more focus on the economy
games like Port Royale, Freelancer or Mount and Blade came close, but didn't scratch the itch

Pre-Z you dumb faggot. DO NOT REPLY TO ME OR TRY TO BAIT ME AGAIN.

>27
>Okami
>Capcom Vs. series with a continually expanding roster, cross-platform play and a lot of love. Or Okami 2.

Attached: drunk cat.jpg (590x550, 34K)

Armored Core: Verdict Day
Armored Core V-3 with access to all of the parts of ACV/D and significantly more parts, plus after the campaign, in addition to standard PvP and World Mode, there's also Tower Mode where you go through instanced/randomized components of The Towers where you and your squad battle tons of powerful rogue AI for access to heavily optimized and unique parts, money, and possibly new superweapons. Lots of old faces show up as "random" encounters, like a reincarnated Hanged Man being flanked by two heavily damaged Hanged Men, or a ruined 5th gen Nineball equivalent.

Attached: 1438708803933.jpg (1475x831, 140K)

>31
>Tokyo xtreme racer drift 2
>A racing game that includes both wangan and touge racing that also incorporates supernatural elements and stage effects like forrest fires and snow storms

Attached: 1549588929734.jpg (1080x1080, 1.21M)

>24
>Banjo Kazooie
>Tribes Ascend without the speedcap/p2w and shitty devs.

Attached: VGS.jpg (611x625, 268K)

>25
>Wind Waker
>A good on the ground Heist game with a planning system akin to the one in Rainbow six: rogue spear that's about planning and overcoming complications in the moment rather than gunning down waves of enemies like in Payday. Complications could probably provide some replay value but just having an awesome 10h experience with great levels with many fun context-sensitive options like in hitman would be fine.

Attached: oceans eleven.jpg (633x355, 83K)

>dmc3
>a superhero mmo that controls like a dmc game

Fav game RE4
Dream game would be an immersive recreation of a mall in 1988.

There's Okamiden

>24
>world of tanks (war thunder when it had console servers before they forced crossplay with pc)
>my dream game would be a fame with world of tanks simplicity controls but with RNG removed entirely and have the same damage mechanic style from war thunder but have armor thickness from world of tanks and make it so you don't lose credits for everyrime you lose a match or die in a mach and allow the option to respawn at least three times, make each nations be an option with their tank tree included, seperate era so your not going up against an abrams in a world war two tank, make one or two artillery allowed and on maps that actually would benefit use of artillery, remove the reload and accuracy random bullshit and put a forced fixed in graphic settings so you can't gimp your own graphics and cheat. Have world of warships and world of warplanes be done the same way as well and as well include the ability to add your own writings on your own vehicle.

Also have seperate serversfor pc users only, xbox users only and sony users only so they don't get forced to fight against each other but allow crossplay between their older counterparts (example xbox 360 can play against xbos one and ps3 can go against ps4 just saying.)

Also the game would be host and ran in either United States or United Kingdom and not in fucking Russia.

>9
>fortnite
>fortnite

>Not giving my age

Attached: 1543758587018.png (1597x1600, 627K)

Yakuza 0
All I want is Ishin localized.

>Ishin

It's not even that great.

Wario Land 4
Wario Land 4 2 (which Pizza Tower might end up being)

What’s next in his master plan?

Who the fuck would want this shit?

This pic makes me irrationally angry holy fuck

Bloodborne
An open world rpg with good level design in dungeons and cuhrayzee combat

TWEWY
Something like Sword Art Online except real.

>cuhrayzee combat
Mail Platinum and ask if they want to make an rpg.

tetris
mega-tetris

>19
>Silent Hill 2
>Racing sim with all the streets and tracks of the world and all cars ever made

>25
>SS13
>First person open world game with Dark Messiah combat and physics, DnD tier preparation and dungeon diving, and Morrowind tier skills and magic

People that actually like a good tank game without rng or gaijin scummary?

>23
>Don't have a single favorite game, but I can probably pick one fromy favorite genre
>Heist game in a similar concept to the payday games, but slow down the gameplay to be more like the swat games, and have mechanics like trading hostages to delay a police assault, and having much fewer cops in the level, but they deal much more damage. Basically a more realistic Payday

>46
>System Shock 2
>FPSRPG/dating-sim pastiche

Half-Life
Command & Conquer 5 where we get to find out where Kane went and learn what he really is.

Rollercoaster tycoon 2
Vr mmorpg with irl dying

Morrowind
Morrowind with a better engine, kids, all of Tamriel, good animations for dodging, flying etc., good graphics, improved fighting system

X-Com: UFO Defence
A Star Trek game made in the Fox engine with ALL of the Phantom Pain's mechanics plus a diplomacy side game accessible through tech tree.

>learn what he really is

Are fucking faggots this goddamn stupid? Kane is fucking cain as in biblical terms as in the first murderer in human history as in branded with the mark of cain and forced to live fucking forever. Jesus Fuck you dumbasses should have seen this shit a mile away when he says his name "kane" and multiple scenes where he survived those attacks like for example SURVIVING A DIRECT ORBITAL LASER BEAM YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES and how he wants to "transcend" aka wanta to either fucking die or get the fuck off earth because he is tired of the two.

Goddamnit i fucking hate underage children on this fucking board.

>parasite eve 2
>that dream game
I never see PE mentioned here, and then you chase it with...that. We can't be friends now.

user do you have brain damage? Kane is Cain from the bible

>A cowboy bebop game that's a mix of Freelancer and Yakuza.
Holy shit, I’ve wanted pretty much exactly that for a really long time. You’re my nigga, user.

Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis
Turn based MMO in Jagged alliance (turn based) style. The world is in pseudo 70' after nuclear war. You play as mercenaries group joining factions at war to grind reputation(lose it with opposing one) and unlock some exclusive weapons in them. Have your own base where you could plan defences for other players to raid. Every character would have 10% chance to permadie after mission if they dropped down in it.

I'm 34 and i want the same

>he never read the bible or know what cain is

Lol fag

user have you heard of Project X Zone?

Congratulations on being the most retarded faggot on this board.

>Age
>Favorite Game
Parasite Eve
>Dream Game
Parasite Eve 3

I acknowledge you, brother

Diablo 2
New Diablo game with pre-rendered 3d in 1080p/4k
Keep the same gameplay as D1/D2, make 8 Acts

Wonder boy in monster land
N/A

Dark Cloud 2
Sexy Beach 4

Attached: runeturk.gif (498x331, 2.27M)

>28
>Final Fantasy Tactics
>A current/next gen Star Wars: Jedi Knight game

>18
>Street Fighter 3:Third Strike
>A Souls-like game in a Pokémon universe, like Mystery Dungeon’s setting
When I dream I dream very big and very unrealistic

>18
>Hard to say I am stuck between three of them: Luigi's Mansion, Lego Star Wars II, and Haunted Mansion

>22
>Killer 7
>God Hand 2, also more Suda51 games.

>Killer7
You are automatically based for life

My other dream game is:
>Cuhrayzee action game remake of Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker, preferably by Platinum Games
It’ll never happen because (((they))) buried him postmortem but I can dream.

I didn't even know I wanted this, that's an amazing idea for a game.

:( sorry user - i do see pe mentioned but it isn't often at all. mostly infighting among the players over 1 and 2 and which is better with 3rd birthday the bastard child sorta like how resident evil threads are mostly infighting about the series instead of actual disscusions. i likw the lewd stuff idea but beyond fap bait, like if the lewd encounters damaged the girls personality and the other girls had to protect them for a time or step up and do things a girl who got game overed coundn't do. mybe there could be yuri romance to bring their mental health back up.

What the fuck? I’d play the shit out of that game. Why has nobody made the Initial D/JoJo crossover?

Lowcost 737s don't have a 1st class section.

Terranigma
Monster Hunter with the visuals of World but the gameplay and feel of previous titles such as 3U/4U/XX with improved online

That's weird, user. You're weird. By that I guess I mean sexually repressed. I don't know what I expect you do about it, or anything. I just want to buy PE on my PS4. I've bought it like 5 other times between physical copies and PSN. They remade Spyro and Crash, which nobody needed but everyone bought because muh nostalgia for mascot franchises, but those damn yellow jews didn't listen ME and and what I what wanted, user. Why won't they give me more PE? Why?

>26
>Dark Souls (formerly Final Fantasy X)
>A Souls-like game set in the Ivalice Universe

Attached: 1524512928899.png (940x1606, 1018K)

>27
>The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The reason this is my favourite game of all time is because IT IS THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME, PERIOD.

If you give an answer other than this game, then your game is OBJECTIVELY inferior to my choice. Lol.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 18.16.41.jpg (1792x1800, 394K)

Fuck me I am an idiot

Ideal game would be like a huge Lego Star Wars game that has literally everything it in even the shit that is no longer canon cause fuck you Disney, and you can build your own ships and shit like that. Lego Star Wars played a major part in my childhood

Attached: Lswii_pcfront.jpg (250x366, 32K)

These are the based posters of the thread so far

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005, fuck the new one)
>Battlefront 3 would be a fucking dream for me
FUCK EA AND FUCK DISNEY

Attached: 1513804043683.jpg (716x555, 194K)

>Never understand why people get so rustled at someone else paying to cater a product to you.
Nobody really cares about the people buying info for ads, it's the parasites gathering it for free and selling it off that are scum. There's also virtually no oversight regarding the ethics or honesty of this data-gathering but the results are still given plenty of weight by sociologists, statisticians and various analysts (this is the cancer eating the west, blaming the jews is an intellectual cop-out)

>27
>Metroid
>a DBZ game where you play as a frieza force soldier taking over planets with randomly generated races and cities to destroy. Imagine a musou game but it plays something like Zone of the Enders

I'll probably have to play that new studiofow porn game rpg whenever that comes out to satisfy my lewd urges till someone else steps up to the plate for a game like that. - as for pe, there was a new trademark filed by SE back at the tail end of 2018 but i haven't heard anything new about it. in a pe thread like a week ago one user was saying the rights to the series is partly in limbo but i'm unaware of the exact details and what that user meant so take that with a grain of salt. i want a new eve game too.

>22
>Beat Saber
>Literally Beat Saber, life is good

>24
>The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
>Open-world Lord of the Rings RPG

PE is a very /u/ themed game between Aya and Eve though.
I'd love a new /u/ spooky game or a new PE

>it's the guys getting it for free
It's not like you could sell it to anyone you fucking retard. Your info by itself is worth around .0001 of a penny. It's fucking worthless. It's used as part of a larger gather of tens of thousands, and even then it's not worth much.

Attached: 1495647726140.jpg (324x289, 54K)

>31
>Dragon's Dogma
>Dragon's Dogma 2

>Parasite Eve 3
Third birthday is all you're getting for now

>18
>Ultimate Doom with RE4 as a close second
>a gothic western action game with the combat of dmc

Attached: 1534958877818.jpg (1432x1188, 306K)

> 27
> Donkey Kong Country 2/ Mega Man Battle Network 3/ Monster Hunter 4U/ Fire Emblem Heroes
> Action game with the sense of wonder, adventure, and isolation of BotW, Cooperation and gameplay mechanics of Monster Hunter (XX), exploration tools of BotW
> artstyle and character designs on par with Granblue Fantasy
> OST rivaling Chrono Cross and DKC2 with parts mirroring BotW's impressionist themes
> quality hentai scenes

Attached: DOOM.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>24
>Demon's Souls
>Mount & Blade with For Honor's combat

Attached: For Honor 2019.01.30 - 16.58.27.02.DVR.webm (454x240, 2.77M)

>FUCK EA AND FUCK DISNEY
HOLY FUCKING BASED

>100% completion bonus is unlocking the Aloha Oe

But user, threre is an mmorpg of Lord of the Ring

>24
>vietcong and all of call of juarez games excpet the modern time one
>rpg with cowboys and katanas (Like Red Steel setting)

Don't have an specific favorite game but i guess hayday TF2, def jam FFNY ad Resident Evil 4 are probably up there
No idea but it would probably be a mix of Deus Ex and a puzzle game.

Attached: dokkan batle teams.png (2154x1630, 2.92M)

>28
>Diablo 2
>All ARPGs combined into one, with all of their mechanics merged. Action combat ARPG with PoE depth of mechanics and itemization, LE movement and action combat, with grimdawn feel and D3 polish.

this a great idea user, the more i imagine it the more i like it
underrated

>20
>Devil May Cry 3
>Super Mario Galaxy 3

What?

i don't think i have one
it's basically an engine with tons of assets
you pick setting (sci-fi, fantasy, realistic, etc...) and it generates a huge random world for you to explore
it would be made by ai, capable of generating complex quests and history, isntead of just random fetch quests
people would be able to create their own worlds/campaigns too if they wanted like a stand-alone game, but you wouldn't need to do any coding, just design the world and write the story
basically an infinite game, expanded by the community

Yeah obviously, nobody with any sense of mind, meaning wealthy people, would fly those piece of shit flying coffins.

I was thinking more Car x-files, but with youkai. Even had an idea to have the player as a dead racer after a timeskip, and he has to beat his old rival to find peace in the afterlife

24 (25 in 9 days)
Fable

A wildlife simulator, the map is the size of earth and you can choose to play as any living thing on earth except human. You can be anything from bacteria to an ant to a hippo to an elephant and the gameplay is you doing what that animal does in real life hunting/surviving/breeding/travelling everything you can think of. It has been my dream game since I was a kid.

Attached: avatar.jpeg.png (164x163, 33K)

I see another man who hate himself

THAT AIN'T AN ELF NIGGA THAT'S A FAIRY DEMON

Attached: bfa.png (680x382, 397K)

elves are total fairies, if you axe me.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bvQ8sh9BQA&t=602s
It is literally on steam

My knees hurt just looking at that

>27
>The Witcher series as one big playthrough
>KotOR III but written by me

Did you not know that when you "assume position" during a plane crash it is to make you die more effectively on impact?
Paying out for a death costs less than a potato on life support

Play Josou kaikyou

Attached: 1039119094723.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

Metal Gear Rising

I desperately want a re-release because I’m a console fag. The music in that game and just the dialogue and everything was an amazing coming together of great concepts. I was happier back then too.

Literally Mass Effect with Starfox characters. You're a merc crew flying around space doing odd jobs and gunning down bad guys. You explore planets and do cool dogfights in aircraft. You can exit your arwing for certain on the foot missions but primarily you're in the cockpit since Starfox has always been a pilot first. Also good old fashioned dialogue trees that affect character's story arcs and how they interact with missions. No romance because fuck you this isn't furry porn, its a Starfox game.

Attached: 13855647_p0.jpg (800x1100, 715K)

Oh and my dream game is Metal Gear Rising 2 which I know will never happen. Astral chain looks really good so I guess I’m kind of getting my wish.

>19
>Half Life
>Some kinda game where you're an insurgent and have to take back a city, but more gritty and realistic than the Just Cause games. Maybe a first person version of This War of Mine.

>18
>TF2
>"Single player MMO" in the style of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning but with Superheroes and Villains taking stuff from champions online, city of heroes and DCUO but with the quality and polish of a single player game with all the movement options and wide power selections, replayability is one of my main wants for it.

Aya is for wholesome straight breeding, fuck off.
whatisthatanonivenneverheardofitlalalalalala

>whatisthatanonivenneverheardofitlalalalalala
I honestly blocked it out of my memories until recently and when I saw it again I thought WOW A PE GAME I MISSED SOMEHOW and all the bad memories came flooding back just seconds later.

>Aya is for wholesome
Can I ship her with her underaged clone instead.

Starfox 64
Starfox 64 Maker with online vs/time trial, ship and character customization, and a campaign builder where you can punch in story and upload your campaign to be played by others.

Is it any good
I love boys that look like cute girls
no homo though just in case

Designed by italians

Civ 2
Some sort of management sim where you manage cute 2d girls with gratuitous amounts of fan service. What you actually manage them doing doesn't matter as long as it's a huge game and majorly hashed out, unlike the usual fan service games which are on a small scale.

Musumate
More games with c*nny but translated (not localized)

Attached: 1551089099661.jpg (620x465, 117K)

This is the perfect idea.

Megaman X
Just a new megaman X with cool armors that you can wear the parts by thenselves again and no retarded parts that do nothing useful and a challenging but not bullshit difficulty and 2D art would be a dream come true. Even better if the story isn´t about zero again with X just being there in the background. God tier if there´s no Sigma at all and the new big bad evil guy is extremely charismatic