Risk of Rain thread

FUCK WORMS edition

Attached: F8008A86-F824-4626-A98A-0AE78037EA80.jpg (1024x833, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UJHsClcXEFk?t=723
mega.nz/#!kMJBVawb!XpTopRsHFazmgvm5oTrEMAK-ldA7YzYwgvmx5mNxETo
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015633041
steamcommunity.com/id/whitedude877/
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
youtu.be/IPED65zf6l0?t=6018
youtube.com/watch?v=m3uELHdpdsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>worms spawn on the other side of the map and don't move any closer

First for make EU lobby

Worms aren't even difficult as long as you have enough movespeed.
They just become fucky when they have 8 gorillion hp and burst out from under you when you don't know they exist

GET IN HERE, FAGS
WE DOIN GLASS RIGHT FUCKING NOW
EU

Attached: 1496081321312.png (394x360, 106K)

Does this mean you're literally breaking your body down into fuel for your 3 with this?

Attached: 20190404090805_1.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Show me the 4+ player loot/bosses but solo mod already. mostly for the crazy factor especially if it does spawn more bosses

In case he didn't see it from the other thread. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this.
Armor Piercing and Crit chance everyone wants. Everyone wants syringes except artificer and huntress, huntress wants bandolier and backup mag, same could be said for Merc but he can go both ways.
Defense wise everyone wants tougher times, leeching seed and scythe if you have the crit, fungus is good only on Engi. Bone necklace sucks but merc would make the most out of it.
Active items pretty much Cube and Accumulator are your best bet, Fruit if you're having trouble staying alive with Merc or something, just be good at timing heals because if you're taking enough damage to warrant a fruit you have about half a second to press it before you die in later levels.

do you regret unlocking me yet

Attached: 20190404091219_1.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

4 man EU dudes

Attached: 1554237976654.jpg (325x231, 11K)

Saw this in the last thread, any artfags willing to make this?

I main Commando and play alone. Spent 14hrs+ yesterday trying to get deicide. I love this game but I want to die
Do I have to just cheese it with engineer or what

I also regret unlocking the woodsprite, but I can't give enough of a shit to cheat them to be locked.

Remember when hosting to tell people if youre running mod or vainilla

Attached: 1540338268390.jpg (1440x774, 61K)

16 syringes right now, doesn't seem to affect the tick rate. Does make her glaive come out nearly instantly though instead of that wind up delay. Gotta say syringes aren't terribly impressive on her but still neccesary to do any respectable damage to bosses.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (830x583, 148K)

>increases rarity of the item per stack
i see nothing wrong with that. what do you mean

Attached: prushka.png (237x221, 46K)

I think I've gotten more keys out of lockboxes than I have any other item.
I did get a red from my first box though so I guess it's okay sometimes.

Music in the first game was better, I hope Chris steps his game up for the remaining tracks
The teleporter battle-tracks are awesome though

Absolutely love this track whenever it comes up
youtu.be/UJHsClcXEFk?t=723

Attached: 1547385426625.gif (444x250, 1.39M)

>Doing a complete stage 3 without healing run to unlock whatever item that gives you
>Titanic Knurl drops in stage 2
Why are you doing this to me game

it's not guaranteed, otherwise you'd be getting reds at 3 keys. it only increases the chance of higher rarity.

Are the changes from the new patch noticable?

it doesn't stop you from finding a rusted key printer

Since literally nobody wants to play modded here's vanilla 4 man lobby
EU

Attached: 1547821082296.jpg (184x181, 24K)

I just started, what are some essential thinks i should know

Stacking common items like syringe, tougher times, lens, STICKY BOMBS, and armor piercing is more important than anything else.

red items are much rarer in this than in ror 1
Lunar coins are used to buy blue items, and to pray at the altar which takes you to the shop
No, you can't manipulate the printer

Your top priority should be getting items, try to get most of them in a level before activating the teleporter, at least for the first few levels

Give it to me straight, Yea Forums: are discord furfags going to ruin this game?

Attached: 1410368128684.jpg (890x850, 149K)

No

>Overloading Worm, the Reminder

How quickly the tide turns.

Attached: remind yourself.png (840x490, 240K)

>play for the first time
>get gangbanged by projectiles after activating the tele
damn the 3d change really changed things around

God I wish I was playing engi right now

Attached: Untitled.jpg (830x583, 123K)

Why wouldn't huntress want syringes?
My longest run was a huntress with 55 of them, they're probably the best white item there is for her (and almost anyone else).

What is it the reminder of anyway? That it exists, or that it always be there?

Attached: 77AAC3B2A148BE22857D75488ED213907E2D89CB.png (1330x748, 49K)

magazines exist

Post yfw merc can take attack speed without gimping himself now.

Attached: 1490552543598.jpg (1600x900, 634K)

Mags...? Hello?

Only her main attack really benefits from it, and given a choice between syringes and say something like armor piercer/crowbar/glasses, you'd want those first. I'm currently on a quest for 4 aliens heads to see how silly glaivespam gets.

She's probably the worst bosser in the game, best used as shit clearing in multiplayer.

>That Medkit note

"I suggest you stay indoors and rest."

MED-E, the medical bot, has been working overtime. The survivors felt very grateful that their escape pod landed near Med Bay Cargo - they would have most likely perished without it.

The robot was speaking to a tall man, gaunt but strong. "I'd love to, but we're running low on food." Even though his expression was hidden underneath his blue combat helmet, it was obvious the man was extremely tired. "And everyone else is recovering from last night's attacks. Without the enforcers, we probably wouldn't have––"

It was apparent to MED-E only had limited set of lines. However, the man continued to respond. "I can't, MED-E. They're counting on me. You know that."

This time the man did not humor a reply. Grabbing his shotgun, he turned away from the echoing robot. Weaving his way between countless sleeping bags and stretchers, he set out into the wilderness again. Everyone was counting on him.

"Please stay indoors and rest."

Enforcer confirmed boys.

Attached: 1549242265456.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Who is best boss murderer in the game right now? Engie?

>Enforcer confirmed boys.
More like enforcer is fucking dead

Confirmed dead maybe.

For now, yeah. Sniper's probably coming back soon though.

Today in "I can't believe how polished this early access game is".

When playing merc there is actually a nice soft gap inbetween doing multiple dashes, you don't need to trigger them immediately one after the other. This gap happens to be perfectly long enough to do a 180 with a controller and go back and hit the same target multiple times with the dash attack.

Sitting back and getting /comfy/ with a controller works so well in this game.

Attached: wide eyed doggo.jpg (717x960, 48K)

why is mul-t so fucking slow now this is shit the game is boring as fuck on the first levels if you don't find movement speed items

Ok, ok you got me, second best white item...
Glasses maybe, but armor piercing and crowbar seem bad to me. Armor piercing doesn't affect proc chances so it should increase your damage much less than syringes after you have a few other items, and crowbar only makes any difference at all for the first fifth of a fight. Seems pointless against bosses.

you are now the same speed as everyone else
you still have one of the fastest dashes

>and crowbar only makes any difference at all for the first fifth of a fight. Seems pointless against bosses.
Yeah, it's better for one-shotting all the shit trash that spawns with Glaive.
I could be mistaken but I thought armor piercer worked against elder lemurians and the like.

user what if I told you:
>Theres a .5 second time when the dash goes on cooldown you can use it again and reset the cooldown
>you dont have to turn the character, just the camera to dash in that direction
>you can use your secondary skill immediatly after dashing and still have time to continue the combo

anything that effects natural regen (aka slug, banner and knurl) are all fair game
wait till you get the 0 cooldowns for 4 seconds on elite kill on him
>unzips katana
>become FUCKING INVINCIBLE
>then get clipped by blaze and die lmao

Attached: 20190404153051_1.jpg (1600x900, 190K)

AP only works on the portal boss, so not even on normal bosses that spawn within levels.

They fucked up somehow with the speed change and it screwed with his inertia. You lose speed drastically when going up simple inclines now and it can cause you to literally just stop moving when trying to navigate around slopes. I tested it side-by-side with a friend last night and the difference was staggering; terrain he could walk over with zero speed loss at all would cause me to come to a screeching stop.

tl;dr, it's bugged and not working properly. wait for a fix.

To compensate for him being the most powerful late game. He has the highest proc chance in the game and the most safest character with his R.

Turbo gay, im gonna have to rethink my itemization now.

Yeah, I'm sure the defunct HAN-D in the character select screen totally confirms him as well.

>He has the highest proc chance in the game
Mul-T's proc rate is 60% lower than every other character because of the extreme fire rate.

what are some white items i should prioritize, should avoid?

this weekend if I manage to fix the update

>one extra item box per map, minus tip

Not really

>What are lunar coins for?
These carry over runs and can be spent to get powerful items with drawbacks through either the Bazaar (spending a coin on a Newt Altar will force a blue portal) or random Lunar pods that appear in the game world. 10 coins can be spent to unlock a new character.

>Is there going to be a bossfight like Providence?
A finale remains to be seen.

>How to get red items?
The fourth level always has at least one legendary chest, but you would need to farm money because it takes a lot of it to open it. Like how regular chests may have greens, they can have reds but it's rare, although you have better odds with the larger chests.

nope, rounds are shit and you should only get one or two. even if it's a 20% base, 10% each stack damage bonus to bosses, only the teleporter monster that show's it's health bar on the top counts as the boss.

when you get to regular spawning titans and vagrants it doesn't affect them

you can generally get some M1 or M2 hits off between dashes AND still have time to whip around
the timeframe is pretty lenient. you can also get a full M1 combo if you have some attack speed

Prioritize: Syringes, mags, glasses.
Avoid: Slug, fungus unless you're engie, warbanners if you already have one.

Make the aspect equipments also cause you to negate/absorb damage of that aspect.

Slug is actually one of the better healing items at the moment, avoid medkits and teeth instead.

>Get equipment
>Crowdfunder

Attached: 1432512935548.png (164x202, 4K)

How to enjoy singleplayer in Risko Raino 1? Enemies take a hot minute to grind down

>spawn underground
>get teleported back up into an imp overlord mid-attack
Well, alright.
So much for the hunt for 4 aliens heads to test shit.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1773x2068, 770K)

Leeching seed is good too

>+1 free item per map
>Consistent free orange items if you find a printer to dump all your shit whites into
Key's not stupid, YOU'RE stupid.

Anyone knows if RoR2 will be more mod friendly since its full 3D?

Attached: 1494524497094.jpg (456x384, 67K)

based

US lobby when?

Did the patch do anything with Vultures or is it still fucked?

GLASS
L
A
S
S

Really?
I feel like I'm never out of combat enough for it to be useful. And if I was, I could wait an extra moment or two to heal anyway.
Maybe I'm playing wrong though, is it for doing hit and runs on bosses or something?

Fungus isn't actually bad on other characters and is one of the fastest methods of healing as long as you can get to safety away from enemies. Stone Titans make Fungus useless though since that fist can hit you anywhere.

I hope they add the sniper but i get why they won't ever

Attached: alt2.png (900x1090, 426K)

Yea Forums almost exclusively played with artifacts on, especially the Glass artifact, which gave you 500% damage but reduced your health to 10%. Just edit them in the files if you want.

it's your first time in these threads user?

What about ones that aren't chance procs like Predatory Instincts? Had 10 lens and 17 Preds and that just made me murder everything that stood still for longer than 5 seconds. With how many bullets he fires compared to everyone else except maybe Commando his chance to proc seems to be way higher. Pic related I got bored with the dam run.

Attached: RoR.png (1914x1068, 1.73M)

Orange? What's the point of that?

Fucked

Attached: 1537656958567.webm (1021x785, 2.09M)

wait what? they can do that?
And it was such a good run too

Attached: 20190404163227_1.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

I heard from another user that Slug heals as long as you don't get hit apparently, so you can still attack unless I'm thinking of another item.

syringe, glasses, tougher times, hoof, stickies and drinks are all universally good
mags are good on everyone except engie and maybe commando
shrooms are fucking amazing on engie, kind of eh on everyone else
slugs get more useful later on when the game turns into tribes and you can stay out of combat easily

Sorry red/legendary, whatever. The good ones.

they killed you for not feeding them enough fungus

Turning enforcer from a slow tank into fucking Blitz with a shotgun would definetely be a good idea.
>faster movement and running speed
>himself invincible from attacks from up front
>shield bash/stun grenade with no cooldown and long stun duration, knocking back the enemy
>toggable energy wide-range shield that scales from health+personal shield generator/transcendance stacks (they already have some toggable shield ability in the game code)

>finally have a good run with engi
>downing everything in seconds
>passing enemies by with tesla active killed pretty much anything except big lemurians and bosses
>get fucked by wisp
welp

Attached: fuck you wisp.png (1280x720, 557K)

>feel like commando is the most bland character to play
>but keep playing him anyways because I need to see him go crazy

US Anons seems to be waking up soooo
Vanilla Rainstorm lobby

I'm a storyfag so here's a quick rundown on what's going on up to Risk of Rain 2:
>UESC sets up shop on Lemuria for unknown reasons
>They do harm to the planet's ecosystem (Dry Lake), and eventually leave for unknown reasons
>Providence, some sort of humanoid godlike character, boards the UES Contact Light via teleportation. Provy brings down Contact Light
>Survivors abandon ship via escape pods (pic related), Risk of Rain 1 proper starts here
>Survivors fight across the planet, discovering and making notes about these alien creatures, noting in particular the nature of Imps, and the fact that they're slaughtering many of the Lemurian's children.
>Survivors make it back to UES Contact Light, Providence intercepts them, revealing he can communicate with humans
>Providence is defeated by the survivors, Hopoo confirmed on his tumblr a few years ago Providence is absolutely dead.
>Survivors use Contact Light to escape Lemuria, the epilogue stating that 8/10 lost a part of themselves and will never be the same
>Providence log entry reveals that UESC had stolen teleportation technology from Lemuria, allowing Providence to board in the first place.
>Some time passes, and a team is dispatched (presumably by UESC) to find out what happened to Contact Light
>Risk of Rain 2 proper

Notes:
>The log entry for Imps highlights the fact that they seem to have mastered teleportation biologically, unlike Lemuria which uses the gates. It also calls to attention that perhaps Imps are trapped on Lemuria, much like the survivors.
>The title of certain Imp Overlord bosses in Rain 1 state that the Imps are from a dimension called the Red Plane
>The title of Magma Worms in Rain 1 calls them "Ancient Lava Swimmers," and the log entry of them implies that the worms hibernate for enormously long times. Providence held great accord with the beings of the planet, notably two Gilded Wurms, which are slightly larger than Magma Worms. This puts Providence as extremely old, himself.

Attached: Risk Of Rain character select.png (470x687, 27K)

MY EYES

Attached: 20190404165127_1.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

I mean I know there's that 16 player mod already but I want to know if this has to the potential to get fan-made expansions once its fully released

Invalid ID

>going for 20 stages in one run unlock
>first time I found a gold shrine, I unlocked it after the teleporter was charged so no portal
>finally get golden portal
>a shit ton of stone golems but I clear them
>realize I need to unlock all poles or whatever to damage boss
>suddenly die when I'm halfway through
>see I was 2 stages away
I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Does the personal shield generator block damage from the Blood Shrines? I have one of them and a few teddy bears, which could also cause it, but I didn't hear the squeak sound either. I got all uses out of it without taking any damage

I stilll haven't found a comfy keybind, send help

>109775240991710860
>invalid

>absolutely required
mobility if you don't have any, especially if artificer
a few fungi if playing engie
>prioritize if you don't have at least 1 yet. More never hurt
tougher times, goat hoof, slug, soda
>prioritize if X class
stun grenade on anyone with high attack rate like MUL-T, Commando, etc. Also great on Merc.
backup mag on Merc/Hunt/Art
>great for damage
syringe, glasses, gasoline, sticky bombs (Scales both at proc rate and damage, so significantly better than others after a certain point)
>good
crowbar, stun grenade
>get once and ignore. more never hurts though
tri-tip dagger, warbanner, fireworks, armor piercing rounds
>okay but choose anything else if possible
Monster tooth, fungi, shield generator, medkit, rusted key

the game really needs some a common defense items like tough times so that one shots aren't as common.

rn yes
but 3d anons are to lazy to do anything and i don't blame them maybe is too much work but yeah it can be done

More notes:
>Medkit description implies Enforcer has died
>Transcendence calls into question the nature of sequels, but names people besides the players called [the observers]
>The survivors tried to set up camp on Titanic Plains, only for the half rings that litter the landscape to destroy their progress
That's all I got so far. Anyone can add what they know since I don't have all the logbook descriptions in 2, yet.

1 on M1, 2 on M2, 3 on M4, 4 on M5, Jump on Space, use on E, Item on F, Sprint on Tab or Shift, Ping on R, Scoreboard on Tilde.

RoR1 actually had at least one fan-made character created, check out Special Delivery.

wait what actually killed you user? Did you pop a hellfire tincture, or did they shoot at a bomb?

US lets go

I wonder what first person RoR2 would be like. What Mercenary physically sees must be near-incomprehensible.

Attached: 20190403004442_1.jpg (1600x900, 610K)

>commandos rmb scales in size with damage dealt
>projectile speed increases with attack speed
Pick one, and then commando gets less boring

>can't join because of Yea Forums .dll
oh.

is your graphics card ok

Post the .dll you are using fuaefuaeoiftaejiotjaet

What's the standard practice in multiplayer games for activating the teleport?
Activate as soon as you see it?
Ping it and wait for everyone to gather?
Ignore it until the map is empty?
I've been playing singleplayer and multi with friends only until now, so it hasn't been an issue.

Is it okay if I do a run on drizzle?

>tfw you have a bad idea but still want it anyway
It won't have to be that out of place.
He can be found like Acrid or something.
It doesn't have to be super weird or anything...
Please...

Attached: Risk of Rainworld.png (868x1226, 397K)

Just a screenshot from when I did a Merc exploit run before the patch.

For some things, you really are not meant to be standing in the middle of them as you hold down M1.

Attached: 20190403002028_1.jpg (1600x900, 382K)

fuck i had Yea Forums .dll but switched cuz i thought there was more vanilla plebs

oh god damn it might have been a bomb I didn't see. Do bombs do DoT? or was the turret's DoT applied to me? because it drained down my health super fast.

Dont worry, the battle against shekel boss is like 20 minutes, you have to reactivate poles every second

fuck wurms

Attached: 20190404165834_1.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Why not?

>M1 that can pierce thru enemies, 5 round clipazine
>M2 has you zoom in and steady your aim for 2 second for one assured crit
>R calls out an enemy (or autotargets the closest one with the most health) and tags it for assured crits
>backflip utility

No.
In fact you're restricted to Monsoon Commander only for a week, as punishment for asking.

I feel like the gold shrine is objectively bad. Even on a good run the time lost is not worth the rewards. Am I wrong?

Ceremonial dagger Lore goes into the swamp lore, which all goes with the opinion lore.
might not be related to the survivors specifically though since they're all named but it's some background on the shit we find.

also I thought that we flew out with the contact light, and that the team was sent back to get the items that weren't found in RoR1? some team members are there for personal reasons like trying to regain what they lost when first going there, and others are there just for money

>playing in a 4man server
>everyone dies
>everyone is now watching you

Is there something more soulcrushing than dying at that moment?

You, uh, DO know that HAN-D's in the game's files and can be played as, right?

Man who needs Glass artifact

Attached: 20190404165635_1.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

im the one who picks drizzle on multiplayer when one second left

Attached: 632360_20190401140344_1.png (1920x1080, 949K)

I wish the duration of recast was long enough so that if you timed it right you could r in the middle of the gap and still be able to recast

Vanilla 4 man EU

I don't know, don't you always get that item that gives you 40 HP and more health regen? And it depends on how fast you do it, I was just unfortunate to get it very late so it might be bad then but on another run when I got the chance to do it early, I just stomped it completely out of the water.

Yea Forums .dll
109775240991724289 US

it depends on difficulty and group.
generally you should just say when you're activating it though. people tend to be on the slower side in quickplay so I like to remind everyone that we can buy shit after killing the boss.

i've had way too many games where the first map takes 7+ minutes because people autistically griind for loot. even when someone finds the teleporter i'll have to walk across the whole map and activate it myself

Too bad im a shitter

Attached: 20190404165847_1.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Solo Rainstorm, take time finding chests and then activate. Solo Monsoon, prioritize the portal, but get items that are on your way. You want to move through stages since money will be apparent later on

I mention these first, because ideally multiplayer Monsoon should follow the same practice. If you waste time getting chests, the difficulty just climbs and climbs. Multiplayer Rainstorm you can go around and collect chests first, however.

I understand and I'm sorry

Attached: 1546622941967.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

Doesn't matter how good you are, you have no movement speed.

1 slot left

>Worst case, everyone gets to see that you were better than them and the only way to stop you was a 4-player-scaled monster swarm swarming you alone
>Best case you clutch win it and get all their boss items to yourself
You need to relax

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed in you user.

depending on the bomb I think some of them have a light dot, though they're usually an insta-kill if you attack a cluster of them early on in a run.

I can confirm if you leave combat, slug activates, when you go back into combat slug continues to heal so long as you don't get hit.

Please join

Attached: epilepsy warning.gif (300x300, 139K)

>implies enforcer died
just cause he should've stayed inside to rest doesn't mean he's dead. if he died then how would the survivors have gotten food?

>waiting at the telly for my bros to finish opening chests so we can deal with the boss together
>they all die but you don't realise it and keep waiting
>by the time you activate it they have left

it was on the third loop, I had over 1000 hp. the initial damage was about 400 and I lost the rest 200 by 200 (and some of it was blocked). I really doubt I was sitting on 2 or more bombs, but I dont really see another explanation either.

>have bfg with 3 shots
>kill the bosses in about 5 seconds flat
>save the run
It's risk/reward user. For those soul crushing moments there are also the glorious victories

to be honest those groups deserve it for not having at least 1 person pick rainstorm/monsoon. the difficulty doesn't change in the event of a tie

fake glass worst glass

Anyone hosting ?

So what exactly IS N'hukana's Opinion? Not the item itself, the opinion the item was presumably named after.

>and that the team was sent back to get the items that weren't found in RoR1? some team members are there for personal reasons like trying to regain what they lost when first going there, and others are there just for money
That's certainly implied, but I'm not really seeing any descriptions confirm. I'm not trying to be a pedant, but the epilogues of Risk of Rain were so final that I just don't see any of them coming back to Lemuria. I think I'd be disappointed if these are the same characters from Rain 1.

what the Yea Forums.dll does?

Modanon added Glass and Honor artifacts from Rain 1 + enables artifacts present in Rain 2 + allows players to select Bandit

4man EU

the only real movement speed you had was soda, and commando is the worst character to use soda on because of his attacks.
>Hunt/Merc can sprint while attacking with M1, and can easilly just tap the sprint button after using any other skills
>Art's low attack rate means you have no excuse to not be sprinting with her between attacks
>Enge is either stationary shooting bombs/mines near his nest or sprinting away
>MUL-T can at least transition into a sprint easily between his shift and his long range M1

you needed goat hooves user.

>It also calls to attention that perhaps Imps are trapped on Lemuria, much like the survivors.
Imp playable survivor WHEN

Monsoon

Attached: precumcalculator.png (130x190, 19K)

"There's nothing wrong with unlocking things on Drizzle"

I am 109775240991724289 US Yea Forums .dll
unlocks artifacts aka fun aka glass. Here's the .dll if want to try it

>3 man dead
>1 shrine of the mountain challange active
>3 magma worms spawn
thank god it wasnt a overloaded
>chat crying while watching my Chad Merc flying non-stop and obliterate those worms one by one
bitches mirin, guys crying

Attached: 1c1.png.jpg (627x742, 122K)

Heinous

Heh'd

in that case, my guess is that killing a bomb lets you proc items on it
the turrets might have used crowbar for the first hit of the bomb, and then you took bleed + gasoline damage after

either that or it could've just been burning damage being broken again

Glass isn't worth playing right now due to undodgeable one shots, right? maybe as merc?

>"Artificer is best girl"
So you can see why she ended up at the altar

I found a weird bug with merc. Occasionally when I use either of the dash attacks up a ledge or ramp he takes like over 50% damage for no good reason, it basically ruined my run. I tested it for a bit on the first level and I have no idea what causes it. It doesn't happen all the time but it happens enough that it can fuck you over.

Made something based on a run I had

Attached: Golems.png (768x1024, 79K)

I thought that was only with his R? It's his dash, too? Gonna report it to Hopoo.

it's not in game but I remember seeing this in an interview that hopoo did at some point
we really don't have a lot to work with between a lot of logs not being finished, no endings, etc.
hell we even might be getting some big character logs based on logbook having entries for the survivors

>mfw Engineer with 12+ Fungus, Rejuvenation Rack, Fruit and N'kuhana's Opinion

Attached: 1366245426940.gif (300x300, 1.56M)

has modanon posted anything about updating the mod pack to the current patch yet?

Attached: kojimayakuza.png (816x1024, 1.41M)

Remake it so all lasers are staring at her breasts please.

nice

>he takes like over 50% damage for no good reason
reason is you literally launch yourself into a wall with Mach 2. dunno if you could say its a bug but its really annoying to be honest

Yes. Banished to the cuck cave for all eternity

is that supposed to be a MUL-T on the far left?

Attached: blastoise.jpg (500x500, 79K)

He released a fix last night.

ah yeah i realised he updated his pastebin with it, thx anyways

good idea

Attached: 1554250179383.jpg (2048x1978, 242K)

Blazing golem, which is rare in early game. He's sort of an autist/fag.

it's not so much a bug as an oversight, but it'd be fixed if he had his i-frames back
basically what's happening is merc is taking fall damage from the momentum of his attacks, since you can take it if you go flying into a wall fast enough.
sometimes you can launch yourself into the air if you use his M2 on a slope at just the right angle too

>Wrong
They get closer but at a slower rate than regular worms

EU lobby

>Here's the .dll if want to try it
>doesn't give a link

oh I see it now. I saw the yellow and first thoughts were a MUL-T trying to blend in while covered in a bunch of items

>tfw gave up this run to unlock a character
I was fucking unstoppable

Attached: 20190404161604_1.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

>it's not so much a bug as an oversight, but it'd be fixed if he had his i-frames back
You mean before the patch or Rain 1 i-frames? This issue was present before the patch. I did it a few times.

Attached: Golems2.png (768x1024, 80K)

US Yea Forums version

>pastebin
Can you link the pastebin please?

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED, THIS IS THE LATEST .DLL WITH ARTIFACTS, 16 PLAYERS, BANDIT, ETC.
IF YOU MAKE A SERVER, PLEASE SPECIFY WHETHER IT USES THIS, OR IF IT IS VANILLA. TIRED OF BEING DROPPED. IDEALLY, POST LINK AS WELL TO .DLL
Fucking based.

Dude he's the scond most complete incoming character in the files right now, he's literally next after Bandit.
You can even play his super incomplete version already.

>Worm spawns on the small, cramped upper platforms of hell stage
>Never comes down while the infinite crowd below holds you up as you constantly try to ascend up the chains and fall back down

Attached: 1355900154898.gif (250x189, 885K)

>Get the bonus level
>"spawn" in the ground and die
wow

Attached: 1547609192024.jpg (2560x1440, 211K)

Bueno.

Attached: erect.gif (320x288, 14K)

It's perfect, thanks. Have my favorite piece of Artificer art, so far.

Attached: It's magic.png (1188x755, 2.58M)

I was referring to the RoR1 I-frames yeah
it'd be a good duct-tape solution since there's bound to be more bugs that occur due to how it works

EU lobby
couple more

For the modpack please dont download any random links and use modanons pastebin which he keeps updated with instructions and DL links found here
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj

"out of combat" for slug just counts as not taking damage

I'll post this from now on. I didn't have this on hand, so I uploaded mine to MEGA. I'm just sick of people hosting modded servers without linking to the dll they use.

>using portals for extra stages toward the 20 goal
>go through celestial
>hit obelisk, go to the continue portal instead obviously
>cannot interact with it
Welp.

plz join. the voices in my head are getting louder :(

i'll join and bring a friend
gimme a minute

EU lobby

We need one, starting in 1 minute

>tells me game version is improper
what do?

Thanks man, I'm too much of an ESL + brainlet to understand what the fuck the story is about in this game.

You have the one here: ?

Yeah, it tells me their game version is some long number, and my game version is MOD.

Host is using an out of date version, then. Mine also says MOD.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 234K)

This physically hurt me

Attached: ok.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

US vanilla

Take the geysers up, you can get to the top platform from 2 geysers and never touch a chain.

oh god finally did it ;_;

Attached: 20190404083052_1.jpg (2560x1440, 363K)

Someone post the quick heal Commando getting rocked.

someone please do a RoR2 laser cheese

>Geez did I pick a bad day to run Artificer
>You can all stop staring now!

Attached: file.png (800x359, 531K)

so what's the deal with arti
why's her head so long

Fuck ill redownload the patch 1 sec

very high iq required to play her

It's already been done.

Man I almost always forget geysers exist in the sequel too. I'm still memorizing the map layouts.

I hope they change the levels up a bit or just move things around I know every level by heart now

She's a qt ayy

For sure. The atmosphere really allures me in Risk of Rain 1, and all the implied things about it. It reminds me of the first Halo in a lot of ways. Landing on this mysterious object which has a greater purpose than is let on. Unlike Halo, however, we're still not sure what is special about Lemuria, and why Imps are trapped there.
Aids in telekinesis I imagine. Like Monsoon's helm in MGR.

Attached: Monsoon.gif (300x169, 1023K)

Screen goes black when I join
neat

Definitely the hardest unlock, took me many hours until I just sat on the outer part of the red map using the Royal capacitor on a elite imp for like 30 minutes

Show it, then

can;t join

>monsoon's helmet

lol

Attached: file.png (947x1050, 827K)

From what I heard, Lemuria mastered teleportation technology while humans were still trying to research, hence why they were taking teleporters.

try now
109775240991769604\
I have autism

read thread
it's here

>having pretty okay rainstorm run
>commando with 11 sticky bombs, 5 fuel cells and "the call that saved ror", melting shit, cocky
>get to hell level
>see challenge of the mountain, take it
>6 titans spawn
>summon my hoard of drones while providing explosive coverfire
>barely any damage to the titan swarm
>drones die, titans focus on me
>red rings everywhere
>floor is literally fists
>asshole stretched wide enough to park a van in
>die like a bitch

Today I learned to never get cocky, not even for a second

Attached: 1525278793364.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Mask, whatever.

not working

I just mean it's funny because his eye sockets have snail stalk cables leading to the visual parts of his helmet so he looks silly

i've been trying to do quickplay but it constantly fucks up, worse than day 1 of the game so i tried hosting a lobby, but it looks like that's fucking up too. i'll try again. try rejoining

>can't join server
>different version
>MOD
You just might

My game will randomly crash in the middle of runs. Please help

If your version isn't MOD, you don't have the latest version

>finally progressed enough to see overloading worm
>pretty confident on my items on merc
>"let's see what the fuss is all about"
>literally die in seconds
FUCK

lmao

TODAY
I WILL REMIND THEM

4man vanilly EU lobby where?

Attached: 1554152827275.png (704x1000, 91K)

it works just use the pastebin link above.
109775240991769604 US
4/16

How, lucky start or just git gud?

one more space for NA 4 man

help i'm retarded, where do I put the file

Steamapps>Common>Risk of Rain 2>Risk of Rain 2_Data>Managed

at least I actually discovered something new on that run... golden golem with an actual gimmick. It was pretty fun. Though I think hopo will get some retarded ideas for boss fights like what we see in korean MMORPGs with iframes and tedious shit.

5/16

As I said, Merc exploit. Before today's patch and for like the entire week the game was out, Merc was invincible when he spawned. Using his Shift or R took it off. So if you just used M1 and M2, you remained invincible.

It was really silly.

Attached: 20190403001834_1.jpg (1600x900, 438K)

my favorite fucking meme
>having a great run
>teleport
>start of the round I spawn under the map, fall down and take 85% of my health without being able to do anything
>attempts to put me back into the map, but instead it spawns me under the map again and I fall down, take the same damage and die
thanks hotpoo

though once this happened and it proc'd teddie twice and saved my life

>every time a Mul-T is in my team they're bunch of dick eating fuckwits taking every single item
there must be a clear connection

Attached: 1526399603075.png (274x307, 122K)

I have:
>4 Commando runs
>14 Engineer runs
>12 Huntress runs
>18 Artificer runs
>1 Mercenary run
>4 Mul-T runs
Am I cool yet guys

JOIN UP BOYS 40 SECONDS

>1 Mercenary run
cucks not welcome

Attached: 1554305407019.png (1994x1479, 3.89M)

I am so sorry user, couldn't resist

Attached: Anons_Playthrough.png (768x1024, 166K)

>that pic
Merc is left handed though?

US East

What's the best way of getting lunar coins without cheating besides "just play the game"? Do the difficulties change the drop rate, do they drop more later on in the game or is it just fully random?

Seems random to me, I've gotten 3 in a 4 map run and 0 in a 10 map run
Unless i'm just a dummy and missing the drops

i'm dying of laughter right now

Attached: 1554336883212.png (873x2780, 116K)

Still up?

Nice

Nah, they never 'drop more' under any circumstances that I've been able to see. It's some of the most literal RNG i've seen.
Me: 16 coins in almost 30 hours of play
my room mate: 108 coins in 22 hours of play

I'm about ready to just edit the ini file and put my coins to 500 cuz I want to have fun instead of grinding for a currency

It's a random drop
Just gotta keep your eye for one.
They also drop in co-op runs.

yea try joining

Fucking based.

RESTARTING
TIME TO REV IT UP

2/4, vanilla.

The only thing you even theoretically might want to grind luna coins for is Artificer, and you already have more than enough for that.
Everything else is entirely optional and costs a single coin, what's the problem?

>start playing some huntress
>have a pretty good time
>try out mul-t and engineer next
>go back to playing huntress
>realize just how much of a massive turd she is compared to the other two
>trash m1
>m2 only good against large groups of mobs
>r literally useless against anything that flies
and they are happy with class balance? what the fuck

>Random red drop from expensive chest
>Wake of Vultures
>2 Golden Chests in lava world
>2x WAKE OF VULTURES
LORD HOPPO WHAT HAVE I DONE TO OFFEND YOU

Am i doing something wrong? Because when i'm not a host i can't deal damage as bandit and huntress M1 doesn't work. Are these known bugs?

Yeah why the hell is her R a hemisphere rather than a pillar

>Friend activates all challenge shrines on hell when doing our 20+ run
>Game shits bricks because 20+ overloading worms is too much

In the shop, most things cost 2.

hands down the worst item in this game

Attached: 1541689015098.jpg (584x488, 62K)

You are correct, and I already did purchase the Artificer, but I want to be able to open lunar orbs and go to the jew zone as much as I want, or at least more frequently than once every 5 hours of gameplay. I hate seeing all the lunar things and not being able to use them because I have 2 coins and I don't know when i'll get another.

Does anyone want the very exciting job of helping me find the cause of the issue of the updated mod so I can fix it?
Need someone to download the various assemblies I make and join my server, then throw a glaive at some enemy so I see which change breaks it

just get my old version that fixes headhunter :^)

You're looking at it wrong. She can sprint her M1s for a reason. You're supposed to balance the risk of being able to fire slowly from a fair distance, or close the gap (while firing) to get a glaive in and perhaps use your rain of fire and then get out with blink. She's like a commie.

>>m2 only good against large groups of mobs
yeah definitely a pretty tiny niche there

Shit man I'm in-game.

Obviously it'll be fixed at some point, but even with a fix, say, you get double health for a little bit as shields, it still seems kind of meh

I'm up modanon

It's a shame that at no point are there large groups of enemies on the ground then... hope they fix huntress

Scepter when?

Attached: 1525453031362.png (600x695, 404K)

post your disc/steam/something instant better than emails

>definitely played her for more than 15 minutes
Her range is absolutely trash, you can't fire at anything from the distance and the angles at which she can fire while sprinting guarantee that anything other than a lemurian or a less wisp is still alive as you run past them.
Yeah, it's a niche when you have to wait 10 minutes for the level to get sufficiently populated and instead of running through it in 3-5 minutes like you can with mul-t or engineer you need to kill shit one by one with garbage m1, not to mention how insanely long it takes to kill an elder wisp or a vagrant early in the game or solo titan later on when they begin spawning on the map.

>engineer
nobody cares

Don't underestimate "on death" effects. Lategame you'll want to ball up as many trashmobs as possible and detonate them all in a giant chain reaction in order to damage bigger enemies. You'll have to kite enemies lategame anyways

FOUR TURRETS

>items still falling if the shrine/chest is near a cliff
>items getting stuck if shrine/chest is in a corner
>shrine/chest cost in a fixed position instead of displaying in front of you at all times

Attached: 1518669606803.jpg (569x571, 197K)

Better question is why her character pic is backwards

Here you go
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015633041

Attached: 1553995590852.png (1240x1754, 737K)

Yesterday I had a run where someone activated two trial of the mountains and then everyone else died
It dropped like 10 of those jumpy bird things
Then I got the moon boots
any time I jumped while sprinting I would hit some kind of wall and shoot into the sky

>engineer
>run through a level
>no movement ability (like a 2 mile long blink)
>turrets on 40 second cd
>annoying to kill flying without turret

woah...its almost like...not every class... needs to be good at every single thing... woah... different play styles...

But in all seriousness, if you're judging how a character plays that early on in the game, play the game more. When you get to the point where you're sweating at the spawn-in animation at the start of the 'round' because you know 300 things are about to teleport into your anus and bash you dim, you're getting there. If how you feel about a character starts and stops based on how they feel to play in the first 20 minutes of a game, no one is going to take your criticism seriously. Huntress is fine, just like every other character. Huntress can become stupidly broken with just one or two items that compliment her playstyle (especially the explosive attacks)

steamcommunity.com/id/whitedude877/

Attached: WakeofVultures.png (768x1024, 42K)

yeah can confirm mul-t players are literally crayon-eating mouthbreathers

based

Worms are my least favorite enemy. They need some serious tweaking, I enjoyed them in RoR1, but they are just not fun imo, 100% the least fun boss enemy.

So it translated perfectly into 3d? but what about melee characters?

beautiful

unfortunately i'm hoping this image becomes dated and hopoo fixes the damn thing

Make another frame where we see him looking at a blazing Elder Lemurian coming at him.

already got one but I'll hit you up if he needs to go

>but what about melee characters?
blaze enemys are a blight but manageable

what are you waiting for. go buy it right now.

Nice. I'm amazed you got a faceless helmet to give such a good "are you serious right now" face.

>MUL-Tfags are making HAN-Dfags look bad

it's not fair

Attached: 1432611406537.jpg (800x793, 188K)

>being so trash at playing engineer
He has more mobility than huntress, he can literally ignore every single monster and just flop down the turrets as he goes along for them to clean up everything as he looks for the teleporter and opens up boxes, just a single red whip or two soda cans let him clear levels faster than any other class in the game. Also, I have almost 40 hours in the game, majority of it as huntress, there is a reason why the vast majority of monsoon late stages screenshots in the Yea Forums threads were multis and engineers.

>playing this game on adderall

Attached: 1551398627197.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

Will something like him get in again? I love auto-spreading DoTs

Attached: 1541975085654.jpg (192x263, 6K)

Monsoon with friends

i cant apply the thick huntrass and asstificer file after the patch, the game wont start anymore.

Attached: 1521327109953.png (432x420, 445K)

jsut call them for what they are
Nig-R's

>general pretty bro run
>people sharing shit
>triple overloading elder lemurian
my anus

Attached: 1328780008394.gif (360x359, 549K)

I really hope han-d gets added down the road so I show mul-t zoomers how it was done in RoR1

Attached: 1546738647569.jpg (1006x598, 61K)

RoR1 epilogue has him wanting to be left alone. Let him be alone, user.

post yfw you finally realized what "Risk of Rain" actually means

Attached: 1538197686691.png (400x400, 320K)

Handy is in. At least in the files.

Attached: 1444522130023.png (352x253, 90K)

Got a question for you guys
Since Merc's R does more hits with Attack Speed, how does it affect Huntress' and Artificer's R's?
Since both are multihit i'd hope they get more ticks aswell, but i haven't gotten a chance to stack attack speed on either so far

This game doesnt even have waifus. Why play it?

Bandit and Sniper are also in.
Bandit has his own model, sniper doesn’t.

doesn't affect either. game sux

>mfw I still don't get it

Attached: samui.jpg (749x578, 130K)

He's got a better chance than Acrid and Loader, but it's not a 100% guarantee.

Attached: 2019-04-04_12-20-45.png (582x101, 10K)

but it does?

NA vanilla lobby 2 spaces

figured out how to rip out the jet exhaust from arti

Attached: NoSkirtTest.png (599x687, 199K)

>it wasn't completed for a reason
I swear, if my based nigger Sniper isn't in..

Attached: -mF6ZeMa9kA.jpg (700x700, 119K)

dangit, that would've at least made Artificer somewhat better for me, since no one in my group enjoys Commando so i'd have someone else to play proc-boi with
oh well, back to Huntress

>tfw no acrid gf

Pretty sure that's hopoo just damage controlling.

imagine needing waifushit bait to play a game

>literally
I laugh.
But I get what you mean, though again your vitriol is completely off point. It's a pve game, you're not competing with anyone unless you play prismatics. Everyone can run around and clear stuff quickly with movement speed. No durr he can put a turret down and run away, except when the AI stops working which is way more than half of the time, and you just waste a cool down, oh and again, for the fact that if you're playing on higher than drizzle and one of your turret dies you're fucked. But you know, keep bitching and moaning about how your special class makes you so much more special because it's oh so more difficult to play than these OTHER classes, ignoring mercs who are in top tens or people who still pick commando for some reason.

Your entire argument boils down to ' I do not understand how risk of rain works'. Let me save you a reply, Engineer is great. having turrets once you have a ton of good items are basically like having an extra player built into your kit, they shoot and do the same damage as you do. We'll just ignore the fact that engineer has no escape, that if his turrets die he's shit out of luck for who knows how long and that he doesn't get very specific items in large quantities he's useless.

are you EU? i love playing commando

the rains are your tears user

Syringe affects Artificer's M2's charge up time, as well as the flamethrower's startup time.

NA vanilla lobby 1 space

Huntress is probably the most balanced character in the game
Mul-T is just a lategame monster but they've already nerfed him

Yeah, am from EU, but currently completely occupied with BL1 "enhanced"
Just the startup? Fuck's sake.

Nigger are you rarted?

Has anyone ever been more wrong?

Attached: huntress.jpg (900x1095, 134K)

Nice, now for the rest of the jetpack.
Is it possible to take her chest armor off? I'd be interested in seeing how she looks in just her bodysuit.

Attached: 1554208461711.png (1200x1600, 103K)

Oh, I thought the rain was debris from the contact light

The characters, chests and items are all cargo Raining down from a destroyed spaceship onto a foreign planet

Problem is not enough people play Artificer to realize it. If only a few people are telling Hopoo
>Make syringes affect Artificer's flamethrower
It'll get lost in the ether.

I was M2 energy blasting so much I felt like goddamn Goku until a bunch of golems baragged me to death

Attached: artificer.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

With the way her model is made it's kind of impossible to remove it. There's a reason that all of the humanoid survivors are wearing vests, and it has to do with how the models are built. I could remodel the chest are so she doesn't wear a vest, though. Importing models is still the biggest issue so far.

I got 6-10 hours on all but one character, Engineer.

Rainpill me on him

GO AWAY SPAWN KNOCKOFF.

Give turret man mushrooms
Watch him not die ever

he's incredibly boring to play

That makes sense. Remodeling the chest might be worth a try if you're up for it.
What's the issue with importing models?

Attached: 1554354755602.png (1800x1428, 633K)

>another post showing off just how trash he is at playing engineer
AI fucking up is pretty rare and it automatically snaps back when it's attacked (which is always when you play properly and aren't there to take away the aggro). No, you aren't fucked if a turret dies, in the early stages it's borderline impossible for them to die to anything other than bosses, in the later stages they either destroy everything by themselves or you flop them down together. You don't need any escape unless again, you are a shitter who doesn't run away from the turrets after setting them up. Also, merc becomes trash once you start playing on monsoon and have to deal with blazing bosses, mysteriously I stopped seeing any new webms and screenshots with him at that difficulty after they fixed the invincibility exploit.

I always get literally every chest I can find in the map and then move on to the teleporter disregarding the timer. Don't have a problem most of the time

Am I playing it wrong? or is the speedthrough required for Monsoon?

Instakilled by a golem thanks to wake of vultures. Thanks.
Why haven't they fixed this fucking item yet?

>BRAAAAAAAAAP

My only gripe with engineer is that they took away his missile pods for a gay-ass mine. It's a complete downgrade

>t. drizzle player.

not the worst thing

>blazing jelly charging up for a niggawatt blast
>safely get to cover
>golem fucking snipes me, knocking me back
>get one shotted by the niggawatt jelly blast

Animations keep breaking. Well, I guess the animations aren't necessarily breaking, but I can't manage to get my hands on an animation skeleton that's import/exportable.

Is it even possible to import models?

Ok pal.

Attached: d.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

This 100%
>Playing merc
>Fucking shit up
>Tons of fast
>Tons of damage
>Tons of procs
>Tons of defense
>Deleting electric worms like win10 telemetry
>Getting cocky, not even blazing enemies are doing enough damage
>Start to relax
>Fighting about 4 vagrants at the same time
>R them
>They all get to low health
>"Whatever idiots I can survive your AOEs"
>Splat against the wall at about 800mph
mfw

Attached: 1540781939065.png (496x384, 223K)

he always had the mines retard. the shield is good

ok?

It's incredibly easy to import models and replace non-animated objects. Commando's guns, items on the survivors, etc. All of those can be easily replaced.

Make a mod with easy to spot lockboxes.

I can tell you play on drizzle or have never gone past 20 or 30 minutes.
I was going to humor you with another genuine reply but soon as I read 'ai fucking up is pretty rare' I just instantly starting laughing and know I don't need to waste my time anymore. Everyone like you is always exactly the same, I've got nothing else to say to you. You are pathetic and you will remain ass destroyed for as long as you live. Peace out, son.

Attached: 1547185405531.gif (339x278, 2.95M)

post yfw

Attached: 20190404161022_1.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

"Why yes, I play HAN-D, how did you know?"

Attached: CHA-D.png (768x1024, 31K)

I just skim through most of these threads to look for new Huntrass drawings

What program do you use?

Also, lol @ excusing you being complete trash at engineer by complaining about the AI.

I always find them when I don't have enough/any whites to trade for them, or when I already have whites I don't want to get rid of.

>go for meteor unlock
>go through blue orb to shop
>get 3 FUCKING GLASSES
>also get 2 teslas through transmutations
>it worked
fuck krabs tho

Attached: fucking krabs.png (1280x720, 512K)

Attached: 1268692500062.jpg (482x466, 47K)

That sucks, I can't really help you there. I wish you the best of luck in figuring something out.

Despondent because

Attached: Ser Onion.gif (500x500, 988K)

>brain so small the only insult he can come up with is HURR U BAD
k bro. Stay mad.

Attached: tfwcrewcut.png (525x525, 200K)

To do which? Import models into the game, extract models from the game, or modelling software?

Clean it up JANNI

THQWIBS WHEN?

>posting this after a literal lol u bad tl;dr post
laughingwhores.jpg

>sacrifice and command artifacts will no longer make chests free and you'll still have to purchase them

Attached: 1544493848641.gif (600x600, 58K)

>all of the bitch boi niggers in the official discord BEGGING, no PLEADING with hopoo to force users not to steal items from them

Attached: 1407893156145.png (640x640, 28K)

Sacrifice got rid of chests before

Ah yes, every single person on 4channel is the same person. I forgot. Since it's your first week here, I'll let you in on a secret. Sometimes when you're fucking retarded, more than one person notices and will say something. No need to thank me for the tip.

t. nigger.

Forgot to remove that

Attached: CHA-D.png (768x1024, 20K)

Playable animal character when?

Attached: download (1).jpg (512x512, 73K)

Importing models into the game

Are homing rockets constantly crashing into walls an intentional nerf or is it just bugged?

In game files =/= Will be playable in the future

Hopoo tweeted this. (Though I'm sure most of the old survivors are getting put in)

>actually I'm a different person I simply chose to get assblasted over this specific post
ok bud

do you seriously want to wait 10 fucking seconds to pick up an item that someone else bought for you?

no. neither do I.

It seems to be an intentional nerf, which unfortunately makes ATG more useless than it was in RoR1.

make one for MUL-T so robochads can flex on bitchboi mercs

would that even make sense, lore wise?

Missle pods were always total cheese but I like the new cheese in form of the OP turrets way more fun

Hopoo is writing their own lore they can do whatever they want.

he's alright

Attached: fuck me.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

>to pick up an item that someone else bought for you?
In my 60 hours of play, an hour ago was the first time someone bought an item for me. Meanwhile, I've been niggered too many times.
>10 seconds
3 is just fine.

Do 3D Printers only pick items from the same rarity downwards or can they fuck me over out of a red or gold item?

>ur mad cuz I say u r lmao get rket noob
At least I know to never deal with huntressfags ever again if you're all this pathetic. When you've got some more time in the game and you understand how your character works, come back and join in on the civil discussion instead of whatever you're doing now.

How do I rip a model from this game?
I got a 3d printer and I feel someone might want to hot glue huntress

well I can also imagine the pathing being more complex to do right considering we're in 3d space now
I think we'll need an answer from the devs themselves

It wouldn't. Acrid has the saddest epilogue of RoR1.
Unfortunately, this is also true. Rumor is it's the exact same characters from RoR1 returning to take back what was lost, which is super fucking lame.

its only same rarity so a green printer will never take a red or white

>9 fuel cells
>obtained Praeon accumulator
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw

Did you plan the first game?
Acrid.

Gotta use AssetBundleExtractor, but you have to import your desired model first into Unity3d, build the game, and then extract the model as raw Unity data to be imported into the game.

>100 rusty keys
worst item in the game by far

Attached: 1544672850030.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

I found a printer so I did a test. After that I opened around 20 or so rusty boxes and all but twice I got red items. The 2 greens both happened to be kjaro band

Another rumor is you're all just wearing similar armor to the original survivors and they're the respective bosses for their sequel counterparts all scavenger'd up.

Does the Naturopath achievement include not healing even with the normal health regen? If it does, does that mean I need to charge the third teleporter without getting hit?

>typing like a retard
>not even being able to follow the chain of posts
lmao

I guarantee you that I have more playtime on her than you and that's why I understand her weaknesses better, hit me up when you do long road and deicide on her and then we will talk. Except then you will know that it's infinitely harder than doing it on engineer on mul-t, for all I know you're probably so trash you haven't done it on them either.

Why do PuG mercs item hoard everything, and then instantly die to teapots? I typically play Artificer, and it is normal for Mercs to have double the items of anyone else on the team.

Don't tease me like that user

Attached: 1347346243460.jpg (600x587, 82K)

Another rumor is Hopoo comes to this thread to float ideas like this and see how we react.

Nah, I really doubt we'd do that. ;)

Get back to work, Hopoo.

Attached: 1553441159682.gif (388x268, 2M)

>we

Thanks man, I hope there is official mod support that makes this easier in the future.

Fuuuuuck I'd love this. But it still wouldn't make sense since the survivors leave Lemuria at the end of 1.

Huntress is my most played, and I've done The Long Road on her, but I have yet to do decide. Something I'm planning on doing today. I'll make sure to hand in my homework, professor. Though I'm starting to doubt your credentials since you're such a whiny baby and prove how little you grasp with every post.

They come back to finish what they started.

>final stage, you get swarmed by armies of bosses out for revenge for Providence
>a survivor appears and helps you out
>you reach your means of escape
>but only one can leave

>kill blazing demon wisp boss on moonson
>no achivo

What the fuck what does an elite boss means for the fucking achiv?
what the fuck hoopo

Attached: 1554127310488.png (512x512, 179K)

If it isn't spawned from a TP it isn't a boss.

Oh shit I forgot this note: At the end of RoR1's epilogue, the camera pans over the wrecked ship before stopping on the teleporter where Providence teleported in the first time. The screen fades to black, and then the teleporter sound occurs.
youtu.be/IPED65zf6l0?t=6018
Who the fuck was it?

It has to be an elite boss proper. As in, stone titan, bug queen, etc

Personally I like to believe it's a mix of the two. The characters in 2 are the survivors which made it off the planet and the final bosses are from an alternate dimension from one of the portals where the survivors never made it off Lemuria and they just became all scavenger'd up themselves.

This.

did it spawn from the teleporter or just on its own

That run must have been the most boring shit ever
I can't get past a loop without already feeling tired of playing, I can't imagine 62 fucking stages

it spawned from the TP that what i said

The survivors leave by teleporting.

i'd die for my fellow survivors
>not Nig-R tho

Attached: 1554211535231.jpg (244x282, 28K)

I don't see the big deal. Doesn't even have to be 10 seconds, just enough time so that you get your item over the fag humping you or saving a dash to nigger it.

Nay, you start up Contact Light and leave via the ship.

>huntressfags are pathetic
>akshully she's my most played class
Yeah, I'm definitely not doubting those credentials of yours buddy. Will definitely be looking out for that deicide huntress run screenshot in the future threads, and hearing how it actually wasn't harder than as mul-t or engineer.

Wisps are not "boss monsters" tho. From what I've seen the achievement pops when you kill, say, a blazing stone titan, or beetle queen, imp overlord, dunefucker... that kind of monster

>start game
>spend one coin on pod
>quit game two minutes later
That's how valuable lunar coins are after unlocking artificer

EU 4 man Monsoon

Demon wisp isnt a boss, even if it is summoned by the TP

It only got boring when it got so far ahead in time that only the initial spawn of enemies showed up. Not even tp bosses. But I still wanted to open some boxes and then waited for a celestial portal

>just trust me bro
>i'm really good
>even though everything i've said is empty diatribe and haven't said anything to prove i know what i'm talking about

they were in the list of characters being developed on the blog so don't worry

Well dimensions are a thing in 1 (Red Plane), and the Bazaar Between Time made its appearance in 2. And then there's pic related. Man I can't wait for the full release/story/lore.

Attached: Transcendence.png (1126x670, 557K)

fuck me then never gonna do the achiv then since everyone i play with just dies and leave me by myself to get gangbanged

>huntress is really bad
>akshully she's capable of doing what every other character can do while also being safer, but she's bad just believe me
Yeah, I'm definitely not doubting those credentials of yours buddy. Will definitely be looking out for that suicide note screenshot in the future threads, and not hearing how it wasn't harder than a getting an education or friends.

If you want to unlock the server clearer then it helps to save up so you can buy 5 lunar items.

I have 18 at the moment

>He hasnt broken the game with huntress yet

Attached: Huntress.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Did you ever notice that Commando in 2 wear's leather armor on his thighs and upper arms and metal on his forearms, as opposed to 1 where he had metal armor on his thighs and upper arms, but none on his forearms?

>either fight the other to escape
>or concede and fight hordes of enemies as long as possible
>either way you get a familiar objective: Stay alive!

Attached: imthecook.png (1280x800, 65K)

AAAAAAA I'M PLAYING SO BADLY TODAY

>Merc's final boss theme
youtube.com/watch?v=m3uELHdpdsc

>i'm the cook
>being this based

Did you ever notice huntress wasn't as thicc in 1 as in 2

Attached: 1551334914668.png (462x312, 81K)

Go ahead and share the screenshot of your unlocked items bud and show me how much you know what you're talking about. Crying about turret AI because you suck as engineer definitely convinced me that you do.
>safer
>having garbage range and low health
Every character is capable of doing 20 stages or killing an elite on monsoon if you don't suck, they just vary by a mile as far as the required skill and effort to do it is concerned.

Attached: laser cheese.jpg (850x381, 289K)

Did you ever notice that Artificer was so bad in 1 that she didn't even exist?
She's only marginally better in 2...

Attached: 658.png (600x887, 854K)

>Objective: Stay alive.
>After 30 minutes
>Ship lands in the distance
>Objective Updated: Escape.

everytime there's a female character in a game, people do lewd art.

if i could draw good i would do it too user

you wouldn't?

It helps that they're painfully thicc and you're force to stare at their ass all game

>unlocked BFG
>wonder why its considered the best equipment
>try it on an imp overlord at IM COMING FOR YOU difficulty
>instantly killed and everything else a mile away
At last I truly see

Thought I was good then I actually tried playing commando on monsoon
Shit isn't easy in the early game.

Okay

Attached: MUL-T.png (768x1024, 26K)

>spent dio

Attached: 1451179449923.gif (446x270, 1.07M)

Fact: Commando and Huntress are both less fun and less good than they were in RoR1. Merc is less good but more fun and Engie is the only one who's more fun and more good than his RoR1 counterpart.

someone posted a real good one the other day
Who has it?

Attached: 1470015621880.jpg (244x294, 25K)

Commando just needs a buff to his overall damage and i-frames added to his roll.

EU lobby

need.... loader... and... miner....

Give him back the reset and make M2 actually decent to use mid-late game.

>my character choice makes me superior because it's SO much harder
no one cares and no one ever will

IT'S TIME

Attached: 20190404131924_1.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

You don't get how risk of rain works, it doesn't matter if their damage is crap and regular mul-t does as much as commando with glass mod enabled you aren't competing against anyone.

>Not using a shrine of order to get 9 fusion cells

DOC, DEACTIVATE MY SIP INHIBITORS

I felt power today and got buttfucked the second I got careless

Attached: 20190404194430_1.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

>with glass mode
I bet you play on Drizzle too