He is the hardest boss in all souls games thus far

He is the hardest boss in all souls games thus far

Attached: sekiro-corrupted-monk-mask.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDIewR1_vJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use a stealth sugar, climb on the trees and do a jumping stealth kill on her. Do the same thing in phase 2 after she teleports around.

You're kidding surely? He's one of the easier ones, the only things easier than him in Sekiro are the divine dragon and mist noble actually. After fighting O-Rin this guys ghost form felt like a joke and all it did was teach me the patters to fuck her real form over hard.

>he

Actually I'd say he ties with the meme quickdraw samuri, who feels much harder than the monk until you figure out that you can deflect super easy if you know the tell for his attack and see that his posture is dogshit and then he feels even easier than this guy after that realization.

Monk's ghost form isn't that hard, but I was stuck on her rematch for several hours for some reason. I beat Dragon first try and O-Rin second.

Unless you plan on fucking it, it could not possibly matter any less. I'm rooting for you user.

I'm rooting for him, too.

Attached: heheh.jpg (1116x1387, 835K)

it's different for everyone, took like 5 tries for me. However i spent a ton of time at Genichiro and seven spears fag

>he

Attached: 1554129132570.png (1068x554, 322K)

don't forget firecracker spam on 3rd phase.

I can't believe I haven't seen any of the old "Centipedes? In MY vagina?" memes pop back up with a sekiro twist. Is this what getting old feels like?

time to fap

the opposite for me

killed her on my second try
butthurt demon is pure bullshit though

You can’t have that opinion if you’ve finished the game. Sword saint and buttblasted demon are objectively harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDIewR1_vJM
>skips the first 2 forms in seconds
notting personnel kid

they have

I have a hard time believing there’s anything easier than the Giraffe

I don't get what people think is so difficult with the Corrupted Monk.
The monk is is slow.
Has long range I suppose, but what makes her easy is that after the vast majority of her attacks she leaves herself wide open to attacks for an extraordinary amount of time.

Just keep clear. Run. And stay out of range.
Whenever she leaves herself vulnerable you just rush in and fuck her up and then scram.
Quite possibly, and I mean this unironically, the easiest boss(es) in the entire game. She just has a larger than normal health pool but even with that you take her down fast if you just remain persistent and consistent with taking advantage of her openings.

the samurai right before genichiro in ashina castle who literally only uses one attack and has his posture broken if you deflect it 3 times

The hard part for me was the fact that I could never tell if she was swiping or thrusting and kept doing the wrong move in response

>Just keep clear. Run. And stay out of range.
Wrong. Stay right up in her gooch and deflect everything

>Stay right up in her gooch and deflect everything
I am assuming people trying, and failing to do that is why everyone are complaining about her being difficult though somehow. Even though she is super simple and predictable.
The method I listed was basically just a failsafe that even a shitter should be able to perform.

Cooch*