Greetings, Yea Forums

Greetings, Yea Forums.
I'm the uncontested, undisputed best video game released in the 2010's.
Say something nice about me!

Attached: hollow-knight-voidheart-edition-listingthumb-01-ps4-us-02oct2018.png (1200x630, 962K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdWkZOo-p0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sealed Vessel best song
youtube.com/watch?v=xdWkZOo-p0M

fuck the trial of fools holy shit I give up, 20 hours straight of trying and I still can't do it.

Stuck on radiance, i have not enough courage to face this fucker again

Only fools betray the king
screw this guy

Maybe not the best, but probably the overall most soulful in the sense that it's easily ONE of the best despite just being a passion project by like 3 guys.
And now it's getting a sequel that looks even better than the original, and all the backers are getting a free copy.
It might not be the best game, but the story of Team Cherry's raw basedness is pretty epic; in today's climate of video game publishers and developers being absolutely horrible to themselves and the consumers it really stands out to see them have so much sheer passion and appreciation for the game and the players

Rain World is honestly better. It’s more unique, the lore is not a carbon copy of dark souls and is actually very great, has many and many hidden mechanics

I couldn't get into Rain World

Sorry you aren't EYE, or Zeno Clash, or Rock of Ages, or Sunless Sea, you are not the best, you are okay at best.

Attached: 1532721472475.jpg (864x924, 145K)

Continue and preserver. It's worth it

Attached: 0DABD693-906A-4A7D-9D51-C66E8A6E91EB.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

>Sunless Sea
>the best
I like it but fuck off

That's not Sonic Generations. It's a contender for best game of 2018 though.

Can't wait for your next DLC

Personally, I had more fun with SS than HK, specially late game.

Hollow Knight came out in 2017

Are people complaining about Xero of all things now? Is this some hot reddit meme?

I'm been wanting to get rain world for a while now, wikipedia says that the "brutal difficulty" that game journalists whined about was "fixed" in later updates, does that spoil the game/should I look for an older version of it?

Sunless Sea is almost actively unfun. I'm convinced Alexis Kennedy actually hates video games and wants to make everyone else hate them too.

Version 1.0 that the reviewers reviewed was very brutal. It’s a survival game but version 1.0 had less food to find in the world. There’s now a difficulty option, the yellow slugcat, but even then it’s not easy. I say play it, but learn to have patience and try to get good, it has a learning curve. You’ll appreciate its brilliance

you forgot the only good nintendo exclusive

Attached: xenobait.png (1198x1200, 259K)

>Hollow Knight's lore is a carbon copy of Dark Souls

Brainlet alert.

HORNY
FOR
HORNET

What a fucking scrub lol!

It's really great, but it's not even the best game of that year.

Attached: 367520_20190331184501_1.png (1920x1200, 970K)

I was on the same place as you until I used all the charms that enhances your nail; both that increases your range, the one that makes you attack super fast, the one that allows you to charge faster. After two tries with this set-up I completed it.