Banjo

Attached: 4E772E57-152D-469C-8290-F131E762973F.jpg (300x316, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2018/12/video_watch_the_amazing_moment_yacht_club_games_discover_shovel_knight_in_smash_ultimate
kotaku.com/playstation-exec-owns-two-wii-us-loves-the-new-mario-1486307061
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it won't happen bros...no western character will be playable in smash.

God bless fuck the west

why

Would be nice to have a new Banjo Kazooie game, that isn't made by Rare

It's been 5 games and we have a single assist trophy...which so happens to be published by Nintendo in Japan.

Will never be in smash

We already have 3 idiot.

Dark Samus, Diddy Kong, and King K. Rool.

Op here. Go away smashfags. This is banjo thread not smash.

lol O boy

Go ahead. Try and prove me wrong.

Is the two Banjo Kazooie games on gba any good

THEY ARE OWNED BY NINTENDO U FUCKING SPERG LITTERALY FIRST PARTY ips why can’t u retards understand difference between owner of IP and developer

I am the true OP this is a false prophet

You're changing the goalpost, "Western character" can mean either a character whose intellectual property is owned by the west, or created by the west. Dark Samus, Diddy Kong, and King K. Rool were created by Retro and Rare which are western developers.

Banjo Pilot is trash. Grunty's revenge is alright, try it.

So there's no real reason to this rule besides patternfaggotry?

Dude they are Nintendo characters
If they didn’t have the IP they wouldn’t be in
Also different poster u retard
They aren’t western
Learn to understand it doesn’t matter who made it but rather owns the rights to the property idiot

Thanks, probably going to play at some point

Yea, the friggen roster after 5 damn games is more than enough proof. I mean, the Joker over Crash or Spyro or anyone else is more proof.

Wouldn’t Nintendo choosing the dlc change this rule since they’ve already worked with Microsoft to get cuphead on switch

Nobody cares who owns it. The interesting bit was how nips judge characters making it onto the roster if they're designed by a non-nip.

It's amazing one would get in at all with how xenophobic they are

Remember

Attached: 1553116177212.png (720x960, 708K)

Attached: the prophecy.png (1051x186, 62K)

The question isn't whether or not they are Nintendo characters. There are many characters who are not owned by Nintendo that are in the game. Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Shulk, Cloud, Bayonetta, and some others. The first point that was made is that no Western character will be playable in Smash. You didn't say any Western owned character will be playable in Smash, but no Western character will be playable. Which is not true. Retro studios and Rareware made characters which are now playable in Smash. Your argument is fundamentally flawed

>Thing not happen before, so it will never happen
Bad logic that has been proven wrong time and time again. How do you get through life with this mindset?

AA AA A AA E A AA A AA AA AA E E EE E A AA A EE E AA

I think we got him to shut up lol

AND Kazooie. Why do people always forget the deuteragonist?

Attached: hey_idiot.png (187x329, 35K)

Especially sad considering she's the much stronger out of the two character-wise and does the majority of the grunt work out of the two

Runs
Jumps high
Flies
Shoots eggs

What does Banjo even do?

your mom

I'm neutral on BK as a game and character since I grew up with a PS1 in the 90s/early 2000s, but after the increasing (and ironic) asshurt about them from LE EPIC SALT XD fags, BK being a fighter people have wanted for 20 years, and them being a western IP (which would make weebs and patternfags absolutely furious too), I'm kinda rooting for them now.

Two of the best games of all time. If you get a chance to play both the original and the sequel give them a shot, but if you're only going to play one at least give Banjo-Kazooie a shot.

I've dabbled in both at a friend's dorm in college several times, they were pretty decent from what I recall. Some things I kinda liked more than SM64, honestly.

Actually I was busy shopping for crucifixes and ritual candles
But ur both retarded

It's astonishing that you can call K. Rool Japanese and Banjo-Kazooie western when they were both invented wholecloth by the same two English people.

Lara Croft was made by a Brit named Toby Gard but suddenly became Japanese when Square Enix bought the series? Blimey.

Attached: gregg and steve.png (545x231, 188K)

Attached: banjo 1.png (695x893, 194K)

It doesn’t matter u tard
One of them Nintendo has the rights to the other they don’t
If they didn’t have the rights to rool or whatever and it was in same situation as ur retarded bear then it wouldn’t be in either

BK would be the fulfilling of a prophecy, and may singlehandedly elevate Ultimate over melee as the greatest smash to ever be smashed

>no Western character will be playable. Which

every single playable character is owned by a Japanese company. This is a fact. Hence the 'NO Western owned character will be in Smash."

NINTENDO DOESNT OWN LIKE 20 CHARATERS THAT ARE ALREADY IN SMASH, AND K ROOL WAS MADE BY THE SAME GUY WHO MADE BANJO

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? TAKE THE BANJO PILL ALREADY RETARD. HES IN

Genofags said the exact same thing

You're right about ownership, but you're wrong about how you stated it in the first place. You're just a stupid idiot dumbass. Say "sorry, allow me to rephrase. Characters owned by Western companies have not appeared in smash. Only characters owned by Japanese companies have."

Because you're indisputably wrong about their being "no western characters". Their are explicitly western character designs, designed by developers from the west, in Smash Bros.

You're dumb

But the thrust of your argument is that no western owned character will be playable, which is not true. 3 are already playable. You weren't arguing over who owns what you brought up the geographic country of origin.

thats such a speific arbitrary rule

>ywn be able to talk about banjo ever again without smash shitters ruining everything

Attached: [T-N]GameCenterCX_-_012[B918BA05].mp4_snapshot_53.11_[2015.03.03_17.47.26].png (640x480, 536K)

At least BK were the main protagonists of their series which had about five games, unlike Geno who was only a supporting character in one spinoff

I’ll be laughing at you when the angry man rips and tears into smash

Attached: 75808617-D01B-402F-9D87-D3E65209A106.png (720x1190, 551K)

Steve is closer to Nintendo than Banjo will ever be, sorry to break it to you sweetie

Attached: YEA HE'S IN.png (994x665, 639K)

banjo had 3 games and 2 of them are shit

kazzozie is a masterpeice tho, and deserves to be talked about the same amount as oot.

Didn’t Steve right after also get godly luck?

To be fair there's nothing new to talk about. I don't even want a sequel really.

Nobody gives af about Geno except for exactly the kind of people you would never hang out with. BK is a marquee property from one of the best Nintendo eras ever, long forgotten but actually memorable, and coincided with the original Smash release platform. You could make arguments about playstyle, art, mood, suitability for the game, but ultimately this boils down to: Rare was the greatest asset Nintendo ever owned and BK is one of the most beloved properties of N64. They deserve it, in a hall of fame sense, at the very least.

>Patternfags
Before Megaman, would you say that no Capcom characters would ever be in?
Rulefagging in general is retarded. Every single time a rule is made by smashfags, it gets exposed as headcannon. The fact that you still think you can predict which characters do and don't have a chance is hilarious to me.

Kazooie>Tooie

It's not really a "rule" but I can kinda see why the prospect of a western third party character kinda pale in comparison to Japanese ones

One of the big reasons Smash is the way it is is because of how many connections Sakurai has to people in the Japanese gaming industry, he's friends with tons of developers and composers there and that makes it easy to negiotate to bring in third party characters and as well as said composers for the games' soundtrack. He doesn't seem to have quite the same connections with the western industry as he does in Japan. You don't see pictures like pic related of him having out with Cliffy B. or Warren Spector.

Nothing's impossible but the fact that there's never been a western composer brought on board for Smash's soundtrack and the fact that all third parties with playable characters in Smash all hail from Japan might be something to consider.

Attached: sakuraikamiya.jpg (600x800, 65K)

great now you've summoned the tooie contrarians

I agree but it's more like, I don't want him to basically exclusively be discussed as a figurehead of shitposting like geno has.

Attached: 1389409395065.png (636x478, 364K)

>having out

*hanging out

Sakurai might not know them personally, but he did mention John Carmack out of nowhere, and praised Half-Life 2 and Halo 2 back in the day. Plus he though Shovel Knight was important enough to include which proves that they will go through the ""trouble"" of dealing with Americans.
>nintendolife.com/news/2018/12/video_watch_the_amazing_moment_yacht_club_games_discover_shovel_knight_in_smash_ultimate

Too late for that

Absolutely delusional, BK is nothing compared to the other bangers that actually pushed the N64 like OOT and Mario 64. Microsoft didn't rip Rare away from Nintendo they let them take em, goes to show just how important of an asset they were huh

I would agree if 99% of my game time on N64 wasn't spent on rare games. Bk64, CBFD, JFG, Golden Eye and PD.

I don't know what happened between Nintendo and Rareware, but I think Rare probably wanted to get sold, and then that blew the fuck up in their face. Xbox is well represented in the UK, maybe they thought they could make bigger hits in a market where they live?

first BK is probably better than SM64. opinion is a bit split on the second one, it was quite ambitious in that it had much bigger levels and was a lot longer, but it ends up feeling a lot slower as a result. still worth a playthrough

a lot of the main guys left when they got sold, so presumably they weren't too happy with it.
they were good originally because they made nintendo-style games which worked at the time because they had a working relationship with nintendo and could bounce ideas off them, but under MS they were just given a budget and told to make xbox games, which they weren't well equipped to do independently, especially since some of the main guys left

Steve

Attached: Steve Smash Portrait (unofficial).png (912x513, 123K)

Attached: He wishes he were in.png (640x546, 576K)

Banjo essentially works as the main core of the duo's tag team. He has more health when split up and uses backpack strats to carry things and himself. Tooie shows this perfectly. He has a few generic punches, but he can swing the backpack around.

Attached: D-Smash.gif (300x230, 2.62M)

Go back to gamefaqs, bitch.

Attached: 1552957973841.gif (276x200, 42K)

Stevefags can't meme.

Attached: DxG1VRyUUAEmoRI.jpg large.jpg (683x2048, 183K)

>Never close to Nintendo

Yah sure, keep lying to yourself.

Attached: StackOStuff044.jpg (1231x1600, 510K)

Yikes!

Attached: 1554164205391.webm (960x540, 1.12M)

This is pretty bad. Just as bad as this.

Attached: 1549989662329.jpg (750x938, 91K)

tooie

does it even count?

Why doesn't it count? It's a direct sequel to Kazooie?

does anyonethink galaxy is better than sinshine

odyyesy and 64, sure. people love those games, but who even likes galaxy?

you're the tard retard

cause its ass and most people forgot it or never knew it even existed in the first place

i'm sure there are those who do.

>most people forgot it or never knew it even existed in the first place
18+

Just a reminder that steve and banjo are faggots.

Attached: OJ.gif (270x270, 2.3M)

>tooie is ass and most people forgot it
dude what
on both accounts

its slow
confusing
all over the place
really fucking slow like to do anyhing your going need to do 4 steps beforehand

Tooie has more stuff, but that doesnt equal fun. And yeah more people forgot about it, when the last time you heard someone bring up tooie over the first?

every non-smash banjo thread devolves into people arguing between kazooie and tooie

cause its a peice of shit game and the tooie tards need to die out already

simmer down there, tastelet

Oh shut up, Dunkey

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPSHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPSHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPSHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP"

I've never seen someone so upset that people like Banjo Tooie

QUICK SOMEONE SEND THE PICTURE OF WINNIE THE POOH SITTING ON A CHAIR BUT HE LOOKS LIKE BANJO I LOST IT

Jeez, calm down. We just think the game with more moves, better soundtrack and better bossfights is the overall better game.

You never learn do you old man....

Attached: NuSteve.png (1440x810, 1.63M)

fuck you too, all the steves are fucking faggots.

Attached: Noob Close-up.png (936x567, 361K)

im quoting you freind thats what "" means, but you like tooie so i guess you really dont understand many things

Exepct it loses the level quality, becomes like 10x more complicated then it needs to be, cool animal transformations replaced with dynamite and a fucking washing mahine. Too many minigames like every little fucking thing is a god damn minigame now, and parts where you have to play as mumble where you get to move at a .2 of the speed you were at before

also better music. you must be joking?

>Hating on the washing machine

Ah, so you're a troll

Absolute unit.

An even more absolute unit.

Attached: Creepy Buff.png (420x420, 101K)

cope more

How can stevecucks even compare?

Also this

Attached: robloxian.png (656x656, 468K)

THAT STEVE IS A SPY

Dont worry Steve. I'll be taking that invite now.

Attached: 1554397065120.jpg (1000x1040, 136K)

Hey steve....

Attached: 1534019351460.gif (500x281, 1.14M)

Feels good to be on the winning team

Attached: SMASH LEAK.webm (711x400, 1.74M)

But its better. I fucking hated the first one and loved tooie. Better transforms, worlds, powers and more playable characters.

NOOOOO

Attached: phil.jpg (1300x535, 83K)

> Phil play on the superior N64 version confirmed

This.

Yea, godly luck of being a mii costume

>still posting this
Since you faggots like stalking his Twitter so much why don't you find any evidence that he actually owned a Nintendo 64. I can wait.

>COMPANY'S PRESIDENT DON'T BUY CONSOLE OF OTHER COMPANY!!!
Explain this kotaku.com/playstation-exec-owns-two-wii-us-loves-the-new-mario-1486307061

Today I will remind everyone

Attached: 1553099307853.png (1189x195, 20K)

>Being a fan of a grinchy/smashboards character

Attached: 1523572879806.png (458x253, 180K)

>Ken

Attached: 1554118752973.png (323x291, 88K)

Come out, come out, where ever you are Banjoke

Attached: steve boys.png (1200x675, 693K)

Cuphead on Switch was an easy guess since there was a ton of rumors about that

Ken was a vergechad pick

cuphead already got deconfirmed you double nigger.

It's like you want to be proven wrong

Attached: conker phil.png (600x604, 89K)

Guh-ulp

Attached: Banjokes.jpg (1273x766, 126K)

>virginben
lmao. literally irrelevant now.

cope sweetie

Not a banjocuck
But not even a discordfag

Attached: 1554316447118.png (720x781, 97K)

back to discord

Go back to gamefaqs already, you brainless faggot

Back to smashboards with you mc seethy

I know a lot of them got annoyed or didnt care for Little Mac but what did a lot of japanese fans think of Ridley and K. Rool. Moat pixiv fanart of the two shows them as rivals.

>Cuphead coming too the Switch was a easy guess.
Nigger did you forgot MDHR said they weren't able to put it on other consoles unless Microsoft said it was okay too.

its still an easy guess

nigga what? have you seen the ugly steve model shit?

None of those characters listed are good.

>Banjocuck thinks his shitty souless CG bear is better then any of the characters listed.

>Refusteve still thinks steve has a chance
>Refusteve thinks shitty block boi is better than any of the characters listed.

I don't even want Banjo, it's a boring character, honestly.
I would prefer something more relevant like a Kingdom Hearts character or Sans from Undertale instead of Frisk.

>Cries Stevefag when the fucking list doesn't consist with the blockhead.
Careful Banjocuck, you're grasping at straws.

See

POST SOME SEXY KAZOOIE GODAMNIT!

Leon.

Attached: Leon_holding_knife_RE4.png (560x500, 196K)

>western created characters are in the game meaning the nips don't have some sort of bias against western creations
>western-owned characters are in the game meaning they're willing to co-operate with them
>t-they can't be in because i need a new arbitrary rule after samurai btfo'd me with ridley/k.rool/the plant
God I fucking hate you patternfags

Attached: 1482102937620.jpg (476x353, 36K)