GAMERS?!!?

GAMERS?!!?

Attached: MZYRYoj.jpg (1125x1876, 719K)

is that rando faggot /our guy/?

I bet that faggot hasn't even beaten all 100 stages of Wrecking Crew

Attached: 1535669777091.jpg (724x1024, 82K)

it's just some feminist piss flapper that found out what false flags are

I play REAL games for REAL gamers like Dark Souls

who honestly cares if someone calls themselves a gamer. it's just embarrassing at this point

Attached: 1527521487632.png (849x849, 628K)

"Gamers" are autistics of varying functionality with a special interest in Video Games.
But once the normies got involved "Gamers" in the public eye got watered down so much playing Wii Sports for half an hour made you a gamer.
It's autistic abuse to be honest but such is the curse.

Gonna be a yikes from me. What does "real game" even mean? Was all that time I spent playing the games he mentioned just a dream?

BRO PLEASE PASS ME THAT CONTROLLER

He's sort of right. I once spent a night trying to unlock the Mr. L trophy in Smash 4, I got so tired while doing it that I started seeing double. I then used a sock to cover up my left eye so that I would not see double anymore. I don't know a single person who'd do that other than me, so I get the autistic title of gamer, not some retards that played Pokémon GO for a summer.

PrOuD tO bE a GaYmEr UpVoTe If YoU aGreE

>smash
not a real game

Why would I request reddit?

No true gamer fallacy

because you want likes back
I only want fortune back

>rants about what a gamer is
>plays on a console
like pottery

Attached: 1554055827493.gif (410x311, 1.93M)

>unironically referring to oneself as a 'gamer'

Attached: 1523889337114.jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

if you dont have atleast 2000h dota2 and 1000h of from software games you are not gamer.

>100 hours here
>300 hours there

There has not been a single great game over 15 hours long.

Some of the most "hardcore" games are 45 minutes. Metal Slug and Ketsui come to mind.

Contentcucks are a plague and the reason every game is a boring open world waypoint chase or never ending live service grind. Take your gamer card and shove it up your ass.

Who the fuck would ever do that?

He's only right about mobile games. Fuck mobile games.

>guy
That screen cap is of a post by a female (female)

This guy gets it, but completing Ketsuis ura loop will take hundreds of houts of practice.

>redditors are wrong
more news are 11

Attached: casual games.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

God what a cancer board /r/ is. Why are they so obsessed with wacking it to celebs and people they know.

>what is artificial difficulty set by the player

>metal slug
>even comparable to ketsui

Metal slug is baby’s first 1cc you fucking Yea Forums shitter

This is ideal. I've dropped 10k hours into morrowind. Granted I'm 30 and my interest changed but I haven't seen a game come close to that level of content

>play video games
>somehow you're not a "gamer"

It means a game I like

>morrowind is only 15 hours long
Really?

Imagine wearing a kiddy hobbie as a badge of pride. That's how you let everyone know you have no identity at all.

Pretty much.
The term has been corrupted over the years by people like the faggot in OPs image.

a totaly diferent webm

Attached: Awesome mario2.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

The fuck are you talking about?

Over a year spent on a game with hardly any content, not including sleeping hours.
Was it autism?

In what world is morrowind 15 hours long, even judt solo main quest?
God damn zoomer, plz don't fuck run your cum catcher if youve obviously never played it before

The player made it look harder than it actually was by performing a bunch of unnecessary moves.

Ah, well that's meaningless to me. Fuck that guy and his arbitrary standards, I'll game how I like

Maybe he uses DS4Windows

(You) said it, not me.

>Cinemastation4
>real games

>sonyfags
>playing on PC
That's less likely than Scalebound releasing.

>fail until you memorise the pattern
A lot of Japanese games fall into this pitfall - it's all trial and error until you memorise the timings of every swing down to the frame. That's obviously not a real game, a real game is something like minesweeper that challenges you to apply your critical thinking skills each time and that you can't just memorise. And yes, Sekiro is also not a real game.

this is a copypasta from a facebook post a girl made btw
it's funny how people can't see /s without people having to /s
autism

>pokemon isn't a real game
pfft try doing a nuzlocke run you tryhard

Nice naruto run

>Some person makes a false post so they can post it on their reddit of choice to get epic upvotes

Amazing

I think you're not a real gamer if you believe that Israel is a legitimate state.

>ps4 controller
hohohohohohoho
say it with me Yea Forums
onions

>the sims is not a real game
You nigger zoomer better take that shit back

This. I'm a fucking architect and I grew up on that shit. Little kids don't know what they're talking about

This. We used to mock people for that and now we have a whole generation here who protects that label like a bunch of lost puppies.
Congratulations on being a corporate bitch I guess.

Not even Grandmaster in StarCraft. How can anyone who isn't call themselves a human being?

Attached: PartialThunderousGrayling-small.gif (620x620, 322K)

this is not your average twitter screencap shitpost thread anymore
this is a advanced mobileposting screencap shitposting thread

Yikers. What is it about elitist gatekeepers and their need to put everyone down for not having the same exact taste as them? And for mobile gaming sure 5 years ago it would've been weird but now phones are getting better and you can actually play decent games on your phone. Not surprised by reddit being retarded though. At least he's getting downvoted and called out for the stupid post.

This, happens on Yea Forums all the time.

>And for mobile gaming sure 5 years ago it would've been weird but now phones are getting better and you can actually play decent games on your phone.
Where?

Fortnite and pubg are on mobile for example. I don't know that much about the mobile gaming market but it's been getting a lot more viable to play games on a phone. But the backlash against this is so dumb. Excluding people from enjoying stuff because "no that's MY hobby!!1!" is pretty cringe.

Fuck yer hat, I like Animal Crossing.

Gatekeeping keeps shitty onions betas like you out. Every community needs it.

Pretty sure they count soccer moms who play match 3 games when they're stuck in traffic as gamers nowadays. IIRC they say the median age of gamers is like 35.

Thats fascist

>300+ hours on a ps4 "game"
I guess if you count the netflix app

>kiddy hobbie
>comes to Yea Forums to insult people for playing videogames
>can't spell 5 letter word

>Animal Crossing isn't a real game

Attached: 1533732534316.png (448x532, 144K)

yeah, i'm sure we're all girls(female) here definitely

>Stardew Valley isnt a real game.

Find a fire and lie upon it.

This was posted in the INTP facebook group as well and a lot of women were trying to prove how much of a gamer they were. As if someone cares, you don't gain any gamer prestige for it or anything.