Gaming concerts have been putting on Undertale themed tracks at gaming conventions

>Gaming concerts have been putting on Undertale themed tracks at gaming conventions
>People have begun leaving en masse whenever this happens. Attendance keeps reaching all time lows
>Shills will continue to ignore this

People are going for Final Fantasy tracks and Zelda music. They don't care about Undertale.

Attached: Undertale.png (329x153, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuLySfYy9Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=cPWBG6_jn4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GXtes-dcF5k
youtube.com/watch?v=gN_x1rpGbY8
youtu.be/fWb2TwRDHSY
youtube.com/watch?v=BStjuHfP238
youtube.com/watch?v=K0kXVfqPrLs
youtube.com/watch?v=2foI62hzyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=-uInmFU6JkU
nintendosoup.com/music-engline-announces-more-undertale-concerts-in-tokyo-and-osaka/
musicengine-info.net/en2019
youtube.com/watch?v=dwtASYeer8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=F-0bnFYEtiY
youtube.com/watch?v=MgRn5Ir2Dmg
youtu.be/oBYPae7sd3k
youtu.be/w8IlIthM-Og
youtu.be/WKNOlDtZluU
youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM
youtube.com/watch?v=bhgsFCy2uvY
youtube.com/watch?v=5d__5a0FzHw
youtube.com/watch?v=YulbKBbTsPM
youtube.com/watch?v=KUoPKgAH57E
youtube.com/watch?v=6yC-gzMRbAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source?
Sad if true. Undertale actually has a pretty damn good soundtrack, regardless of what you think about the game or the fanbase
Unfortunately, normies seem to enjoy listening to the same songs over and over again on these concerts

>Why won’t people listen to my overrated indie trash?

based
fuck toby fox and fuck homosuck

It isn't even that good.

I mean, it's ok if u Keep in ur head the fact that this was done by only one Person but it doesn't really compare to Final Fantasy or chrono trigger

>>People have begun leaving en masse whenever this happens. Attendance keeps reaching all time lows
[citation seriously fucking needed]
Final Fantasy music is my life, Nobuo Uematsu is an unparalleled genius, but this is laughably unbelievable.

>>People have begun leaving en masse whenever this happens. Attendance keeps reaching all time lows
Why are you making up stories OP. In Japan they've had several concerts of JUST Undertale music.
Hussie, I get you're jealous, but you need to let go.

I never played a legend of Zelda game. What are some good songs?

Not surprised by this to be honest. I'm working at ThinkGeek right now and we always play game soundtracks for the customers. Our Smash Bros playlist one time switched over to Undertale for some reason, and immediately the cute goth girl with a Griffith did nothing wrong T-shirt immediately asked me to turn it off.

Undertale seems to be really unpopular with normies because the zoomers who love it have been talking about it non stop for the past four years Its very autistic and parents are going nuts.

>>Shills will continue to ignore this
Only if you provide evidence that it's actually happening, which you probably won't.

>Griffith did nothing wrong

Opinion: Discarded
She probably had brain damage anyway

No they don't. Those concerts play all sorts of music, from all sorts of games.

There seems to be an incredible amount of dissonance between people who rave about Undertale online and the people who actually like video game music. I never see Undertale brought up in GOAT game music threads, for example.

Gerudo valley
youtube.com/watch?v=zuLySfYy9Iw

BotW theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cPWBG6_jn4Y

Majora's mask observatory
youtube.com/watch?v=GXtes-dcF5k

Wind Waker Ocean theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gN_x1rpGbY8

So many good songs

Good, it filters all out all the normalfag npcs who try to impress their friend by "being a video game nerd" while only knowing music from Zelda and Final Fantasy.

Who is Griffith and what did he do?

youtu.be/fWb2TwRDHSY

Uggh I love this track so much. One of my all time favorites.

The Forest Temple is so underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=BStjuHfP238
youtube.com/watch?v=K0kXVfqPrLs
youtube.com/watch?v=2foI62hzyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=-uInmFU6JkU

>No they don't. Those concerts play all sorts of music, from all sorts of games.
No, they're JUST Undertale
nintendosoup.com/music-engline-announces-more-undertale-concerts-in-tokyo-and-osaka/
I'm not even a fan of the game, I think it's just alright, but I'm also not being a big'ol dummy and putting my head in to the ground pretending that certain things are not happening because I've got a hate boner for it.

Sauce me sempai

Attached: restoration.jpg (362x447, 62K)

Yeah duh, the moment you leave zelda/final fantasy territory is the moment all the fake-fan reddit hipsters walk out. The type of people who use geek culture as a personality quirk as opposed to a genuine interest.

Attached: 1489305718925.gif (210x198, 1.39M)

Isn't its most famous track a remix of one from live a live? How does he not get fucked by Japan's crazy copyright laws?

>Isn't its most famous track a remix of one from live a live?
Nope.
Megalovania actually has no relationship with Megalomania whatsoever (except some similar instruments used for his original soundfont), he simply adopted a similar name because Toby wanted to have same feel of a "climactic recurring boss theme" between his projects.

Attached: Dkj654CVAAIsw3v.jpg (858x1199, 103K)

And then everyone clapped and I got awarded employee of the month

Attached: 1552559329284.png (800x600, 1.05M)

>*This application is for the ones living outside of Japan. We may check your personal ID at the venue

Hmmm... It's almost like... japanese people don't actually show up to these things...

musicengine-info.net/en2019

I think it was inspiration as some point but Megalovania and Megalomania sound absolutely nothing alike except for the very first second.

Fox converted the soundfont so it sounds a little different. That's it.

He actually ripped a ton of tracks from other games, most notably obscure Japan only releases that his audience wouldn't be aware of. I'm not sure how many, because you would have to be incredibly autistic to be able to point them all out, but I have heard that SMT was a pretty big source.

He doesn't have a source, I have been to conventions and can confirm that people cheer loudly when Undertale music comes on, if anything.
>People leaving a convention they paid cash for over Undertale music coming on

What the fuck is wrong with any of you believing this stuff? You guys are sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwtASYeer8Y
yeah totally sounds like megalovania

So now we're just up to straight up lies and slander.
Wait, no, this thread started there.

Attached: DioUl4IU0AEMUWs.jpg orig.jpg (768x768, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F-0bnFYEtiY

I love how they zoom in so you can't see the empty seats behind the first few rows.

Oh man, the damage control you're running right now.

Why is OP more autistic than your average Undertale fan.

>I KNOW WHAT DAT IZ! DATZ DA LOST WOODZ FROM OCARINA OF TIME!
>AND DATZ DA BOSS THEME FROM FINAL FANTASY 7!
>I CLAPPED! I CLAPPED WHEN I RECOGNIZED THE THING SO THAT MY FRIENDS WOULD KNOW I'M SUCH A VIDEO GAME GEEK! I CLAPPED!

>ew what's this? I've never heard of it before
>better bounce soon so that my friends won't notice that I don't know anything outside of gateway nerdy games for nerdy nerds such as myself xP

That would be the case if people didn't recognise Undertale music, but they do. Megalovania is stupidly popular now just because of normalfag memes on facebook.

Just compare that to a real gaming concert. Like, say, Symphony of the Goddesses.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgRn5Ir2Dmg

You have a much more elaborate stage, a bigger audience, fucking Stephen Colbert is there... not to mention much better music.

I see. It sounds very similar to me, but I'll take your word for it

>get BTFO
>perform mental gymnastics to explain away everything that proves you wrong
oh lawdy he's fuming

Of course many games have better music than Undertale, even Toby Fox himself would tell you that. What's funny is how salty you are about it.

I'm pretty sure anyone with an internet connection recognises "doo doo DOO doo".

Attached: ad1076da5afdb4ba4d0ae4a6f98ecd2d.gif (200x256, 53K)

>Undertale music is absolute trash!

>Undertale music is good but only because it stole from other videogames!

Soooo which is it you stupid hypocrites?

hes the hero of berserk and he did nothing bad in any way

SLAP

Name famous indie game with worse soundtrack

Celeste

Binding of Isaac.
Not terrible but not catchy or memorable like Undertale, just bleh.

Hollow Knight.

OP, you need some sources besides your ass.

No Man's Sky

>The japanese have whole concerts dedicated to Undertale packing to the brim
Sure thing, Andrew

>Gaming concerts

Attached: 1519520211713.png (473x500, 8K)

Excuse me user, could I interest you in the compositions of Keith Emerson? Uematsu frequently cites him as a large influence on his style.
youtu.be/oBYPae7sd3k
youtu.be/w8IlIthM-Og
youtu.be/WKNOlDtZluU

Attached: 71f9716a50f5cf9317fb591ba2a3c4b0.jpg (252x377, 17K)

Hopes and Dreams orchestrated is fuckin A+ ur delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM

Only a few moments in, and not bad. Gets a good amount of emotion into his themes without vocals. I shall take my time listening to this fellow.

No offense to Nobuo, but I thought Sakimoto did a better job
Might have just been because it became synonymous with ivalice, but god I love the FF scores he's made

Thanks fren. ELP is a favorite of mine, I hope you enjoy.

Opinion is subjective, user, even if you don't agree. Also, in no way I'm saying it's better than FF or CT and/or it should be played in their place. I'm just saying it's good enough to be played alongside them. Listening to the SAME tracks from FF, CT, Zelda, etc every damn time without putting them together with different osts is what ticks me off

BoI Afterbirth, Enter the Gungeon, Cave Story, Hyper Light Drifter, to name a few. I don't even think they're bad, they're just not as memorable as Undertale's, with exceptions to some tracks. What's the point of your question?

Does anybody remember FTL for its music? It's kinda atmospheric but really bland.

>Final Fantasy and Zelda's music is for plebs, Undertale is the mark of a TRUE gamer!
Besides being objectively wrong in terms of what a pleb filter is, I can't believe I share a board with you people

Attached: 1497215255794.gif (245x176, 589K)

OP is a salty faggot

Are you seriously trying to act like Zelda and Final Fantasy aren't the most gateway "nerdy" video games?

Final Fantasy is nothing close.

Koloktos theme from Skyward Sword is one of the best thing from the game

Final Fantasy and Zelda are way more popular as entry points and are more well known, yes.

nigger are you serious, the OST is like the only good thing about that game

If you want a less controversial opinion you can more specifically say BoI Rebirth, which was a major downgrade from the flash game.
Meanwhile, the Chad Antibirth:
youtube.com/watch?v=bhgsFCy2uvY
youtube.com/watch?v=5d__5a0FzHw

Final Fantasy is the fucking pinnacle of "look at me, I like video games!".

youtube.com/watch?v=YulbKBbTsPM
If they ever follow up that Link's Awakening remake with remakes of the Oracles games this is the first song I'm looking at on the OST.

>some autistic basement dweller makes a game with his own music and scribbles
>It gets orchestra concerts

smart dumb frogposter

antibirth>OG tboi>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rebirth+dlc
don't >> me

Nah. That's absolutely not the case. That's, like, Pokemon or Minecraft.

if you like Rock mixes, Hyrule Warriors has some great ones

youtube.com/watch?v=KUoPKgAH57E
youtube.com/watch?v=6yC-gzMRbAw

i prefer the autistic au remixes of ut soundtrack then the original one