Morrowind thread

>Ordinators, hailing from House Indoril, the house of Indoril Nerevar, and sworn to the living God Vivec
>Vivec proclaims you Nerevarine, the reincarnate of Indoril Nerevar
>If you wear Indoril armor, the ordinators will attack you on sight forever
Face it, Elder Scrolls was never good.

Attached: index.jpg (174x290, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/22024
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wealth beyond measure, outlander

That's cause I'm a nord calling myself the reincarnation of a dunmer hero

>why am I not exempt from rules?????
I see no problems with this.

Maybe Vived didn't tell them?

Tell them what? Only members of house Indoril, high ranking Temple officials and Ordinators are allowed to carry the armor. Nerevarine is none of that.

Am I retarded for wearing wraithguard with the jury-rigged wraithguard? I just want my left and right gauntlets to match

You can't wear it even as Patriarch

How you can do that?
Commands?

You can do it normally. Get the real wraithguard from Vivec, then kill him and take the fake one to Yagram. Some of the unofficial patch mods fix this though.

Imagine the /pol/-Yea Forums outrage about trannies and SJWs ruining games if Morrowind was released today.

Attached: 200px-MW-creature-Vivec.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Vivec considers himself male.

"This is the love of God and he would show you more: predatory but at the same time instrumental to the will of critical harvest, a scenario by which one becomes as he is, of male and female, the magic hermaphrodite."

From Sermon 35 in the 36 Lessons of Vivec.

That isn't true at all. The writings spell it out pretty explicitly that Vivec was going mad because he endeavored to be everything. He wanted to be every race and every sex.

Context, anons. Context. He loves to flaunt all types of sex junk, but he never denies being a dude.

"Androgyny is sometimes depicted in Vivec as well, but not as overtly. He (notice the pronoun) is almost always represented as a male, though often with homosexual or bisexual tendencies." - Approaching Vivec

Ok, but even if we accept your definition of things, who is a pansexual hermphrodite who explicitely announces preferred pronounds. Yea Forums would throw a shitfit.

Attached: cp7waFh.png (1360x768, 1.32M)

Vice proclaims you Neravarine, but he doesn't exactly announce it to the public, dumbfuck. The ordinators are like the now-defunct Saudi mutawa -- if they detect any degree of blasphemy or heresy, they'll punish it.

And they'd be right to. And Vivec deserved being killed by the player. He was the real bad guy of Morrowind.

Along with Almalexia and Sotha Sil.
Seeing them all go (and killing two of them yourself) felt like the true retribution for Nerevar.

Almalexia was just crazy.
Sotha Sil was autistic.

I guess the point of Morrowind was to remind us women should never rule, giving an autist power will make him even worse and mahwhores need to be dealt with in blood.

Attached: 1487369482938.jpg (451x362, 35K)

There's a bit of a difference between a being who breaks reality as we know it and can change his form at will because he tapped into some type of divinity and linebacker built motherfucker who puts on a dress and insists everyone call him ma'am.

The first thing I do when i get to Vivic is to put on their armor and perma aggro them. Its my main source of income to sell their maces to the creeper and the trader at raven rock. Plus the exp is nice as well.

>he doesn't play Morrowind as a Dunmer
Imagine
The incarnation of the legendary Dunmer hero
>An Orc
>A Bosmer
>An Argonian
>A Nord
Inconcievable

Attached: 7eahxs7s.jpg (541x569, 27K)

My dragonborn was a dunmer as well, it's fair game.

>Imagine
>The incarnation of the legendary Dunmer hero
>>An Argonian
Not gonna lie, absolutely based and should be done.

Attached: 1553719865268.png (709x1266, 356K)

Bow before the true God fools

Attached: 4Uctwyz.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

What's beneath the mask?

In my GOTY install, the real Wraithguard looks like an enchanted Dwemer gauntlet, and the jury-rigged Wraithguard looks like an enchanted Daedric gauntlet.
Does one of the patches change this?

i just got morrowind a while ago and i wanna know, is throwing good?
if not is there a mod that makes it good because it looks really cool

Okay I just added both with the console to check. It's weird; the icons for both show Dwemer gauntlets. If you drop them, they look Dwemer. But equipped, one of them looks Daedric.

its always been that way
this is the best replacer nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/22024
the only problem is if you have high res armor textures the black texture will remain low resolution