Smash Wishlist Thread

List as many fighters as you want, bros, let's keep it civil and fun.

>dante
>doomguy
>[spoilers]sans.[/spoilers]

Doesn't take much to make this user happy.

Attached: smash_ball2w.png (300x300, 6K)

Heh... Hey Yea Forums bet you didnt expect to see me in Smash.

Attached: tumblr_nbh888RWFG1tjn5uuo1_1280.jpg (1280x1909, 838K)

>[spoilers]

Attached: zit5qck2jm121.jpg (576x768, 48K)

Attached: 0EEE40C5-6308-4E4F-93D3-B1642AC29563.jpg (1022x1024, 218K)

Reimu

Attached: 1549232088129.jpg (868x1228, 1.12M)

Based

PYRAMID HEAD

>Porky
>Black Shadow
>Eggman
>Doomguy
>Crash
>Quote
>Shantae
These are all I can think of, although a nonstandard Pokemon or new Kirby rep would be a welcome addition.

Attached: teatime.jpg (1256x922, 199K)

Fuck off falseflagging nigger

Attached: ac0918643bedf8b651643a6f62b60b8c446285b1v2_hq.jpg (1024x955, 117K)

absolutely based taste
but shantae has already been spirit'd, sorry porkybro
>Reimu
never ever
would unironically be kino as fuck

Klonoa

>Geno
>Bomberman
>Metal Sonic
>Shadow (Echo)
>Ninten (Echo)
>Octoling (Echo)
>Rayman
>Cuphead
>Banjo & Kazooie
>Star Force!Mega Man (never ever I know)
>Louie (Echo)
>Viridi
>Medusa
>Magnus
>Hades
>Porky
>Galacta Knight with Morpho alt
>Dark Meta Knight (Echo)
>Bandana Dee
>Black Shadow
>Literally anyone who had and has a Mii Fighter outfit and is not playable yet

I keep asking myself who is the robot girl haven't played 3 yet

Oh yeah Klonoa and Hat Kid too

>Reimu
>Crono
>Porky
That's all I need honestly. If these 3 get in I couldn't care less who the last DLC is.

Giygas.
Based.

Attached: mine.jpg (1920x1920, 663K)

Which of these characters are the most likely to get in?

Resident Evil 4 (Leon)
Resident Evil (2002) (Jill) (echo of Leon)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Marche Radiuju)
Xenoblade Chronicles X (Cross)
Chrono Trigger (Crono & Allies)
Final Fantasy VI Advance (Terra Branford)
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Paper Mario & Allies)
Tales of Symphonia (Lloyd Irving)
Fire Emblem (2003) (Hector)
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (Andy)
Majora's Mask (Majora)
Ocarina of Time (Impa) (Echo of Shiek)
Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo & Kazooie)
Pokémon Ultra Moon (Weavile)
Pokémon Ultra Sun (Parasect)
Super Mario Odyssey (Cappy)
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (alts for Cloud, Marche, Terra, Ciaran)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Yuga)
Phonix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trails and Tribluations (Phoenix Wright)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Midna)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Miles Edgeworth) (echo of Phoenix)
Pikmin 2 (Louie)
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles (Ciaran)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (Fawful)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Felix)
Metroid Fusion (X Parasite)
Golden Sun (Isaac)
Advance Wars (Sami) (Andy alt)
Conker's Bad Fur Day (Conker)
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber (Magnus Gallant)
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Rayman)

Attached: supersmashbrosfighterspass.png (2000x730, 1M)

Everyone's been rooting for the wrong sun-related character

Attached: d84fe794a470b8f5d85d80335f1e9be3.jpg (980x1770, 2.1M)

Only really want 9-Volt despite the odds.

Attached: B5EC4809-386B-4B8C-BC71-B66D4AC70647.jpg (1024x576, 166K)

For the fighter pass you can probably rule out every character that's from an already represented franchise. I know Reggie didn't straight up say there weren't going to be any but what he said about the DLC being unexpected plus what we know about them bringing stages and everything heavily implies that they're in fact all going to add a new universe to the game.

I guess we're posting these

Attached: SSBUWishes.jpg (1125x1125, 332K)

Bill Rizer (Contra)
Billy/ Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon)
Jill Valentine/ Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
Nightmare (Soul Caliber)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)

Attached: 1551298078664.png (295x378, 206K)

SUKAPON :D

"That Kid" Porky or tired neckbeard Porky?
I'd be fine with either, but young Porky seems more expressive.

>who is the robot girl
Miss Marshmallow, Porky's robotic maid in 3. She's based on Electra, Porky's maid from the Monotoli building in Earthbound. It's somewhat implied he had a crush on her.

Attached: 22900571_p0.png (1000x1050, 852K)

Is it okay if I post theoretical movesets/play styles for my wishlist?

Attached: A3CADF81-DAC1-4823-A5A0-48C17FD9EE6A.gif (241x307, 49K)

Would you include the Paper Mario series in that because the series already has a stage?

Mario as a whole is already represented so of course Paper Mario is part of it.
I legitimately think all DLC will be like Joker, characters that have virtually nothing to do with Nintendo and will make their game's fandom interested in Smash.

Sukapon's cool & cute and Joy Mech Fight's a pretty neat game, especially for its time. Damn shame we never got it.

Attached: suka.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

Post those rosters, boys.

Attached: Roster.png (1248x770, 595K)

Banjo
Crash
Rayman
Geno
Klonoa
Agumon
Sandbag
Sora

The ultimate I am a faggot request list.

Attached: 1554343839545m.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

I'm not gonna buy any new Smash games until they fucking make Ridley a playable character.

So Resident Evil,Tales of, Banjo, Phoenix Wright, Conker

Yikes

Under appreciated post.

Wut

Attached: wishlist.jpg (1009x923, 184K)

You forgot to add Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright, Bomberman, Shadow, Tails.

Ok dude, I'm just as upset about the amount of sword wielding Fire Emblem characters as you are, but the answer isn't to have 3 characters on the roster who exclusively punch from a series which frankly doesn't likely have a game in the works right now.

So like this?

Attached: fighterpasspredictions.png (1012x371, 279K)

Pretty based

>Banjo-Kazooie
>Reimu
Garbage taste.

>Reimu
>Garbage taste

Attached: 9ef.png (3840x2160, 350K)

Missing Steve, Erdrick, Lip, BWD, Reimu, and Fates characters and Tales of characters. You sorta begin to realize how many incels, betas, infantile, etc types of ppl are smash fans when you take a real look at the requests made on here.

I’d also enjoy getting a Dragon Quest rep, or Banjo, but this is my main want.

I’m pretty much satisfied with the roster though, everything else is just a bonus.

Attached: F05198AC-BCC3-43A9-8790-C2E18822D297.gif (600x338, 1.75M)

Missing literally every indie character that isn't Reimu

The complete "I have low testosterone levels" request list. Yikes mate.

Yikes, all baby game characters.
I have bad news for ya lad...

Porky, Ninten and Black Shadow are good tho

Leon S Kennedy!
Chosen Undead!
Sora!
2B!
Thank you

In order of importance:
>Crash Bandicoot
>Doomguy
>Fawful
>Porky

You realize youre an adult right?
You can play and purchase games rated M... Mom cant stop you now... Should try em sometime.

You'll get Bill Rizer before you get doomguy... Because nintendo hates the west. Also no crash for the same reason.

Fuck it, add Kratos (God of War) to the list. This list needs it.

Literally all I care about right now.

Attached: 816514.jpg (448x673, 64K)

Holy crap Lois, is that Ado from Kirby's Bizarre Adventure?

>Preventing yourself from playing good games because "muh imman adult now! >_

Shantae
KOSMOS
Banjo&Kazooie
Lip
Jill Dozer
Sora
Agnes
Marina
Agumon
Ayumi Tachibana
Mach Rider
Pheromosa
Adeleine
Porky
Sylux
Black Shadow
Viridi
Rayman
Dr. Eggman
Bomberman
Geno
Medusa
2B
Sukapon
Impa
Mipha
Mike Jones
Spring Man
Chun-Li
Edelgard
Veronica
Starfy
Sami
Reimu
Crash
Fawful
Doomguy

I played earthbound when I was kid.
Its time to move on faggot.

Yikes.
& Cringe pilled.

>Banjo
>Sora
>Dante
>Undertale character
>Shantae
>Rayman
>Jill Valentine
>Phoenix Wright
>Twintelle
These are the characters I want, as long as I get one I'm pretty cool. Joker was cool enough, this is just more good shit

Attached: 1544448460718.png (800x1099, 1022K)

So you played Earthbound a week ago? that's cool.

You realize you don't have to play big boy games just because you're an adult, right? Eh, you'll get there one of these days kiddo

36 characters posted... Nothing from resident evil, tekken, silent hill, tomb raider, ninja gaiden, etc...
Wtf? Not even western shit like doom or mortal kombat?
Christ.. Smash fans are on some high tier god level of faggotry, i swear.

>MOMMY LOOK I'M A BIG GUY
>I PLAY GAMES WITH BLOOD AND REALISTIC ART STYLE LOOK MOMMY
>MOMMY TELL ME YOU'RE PROUD MOMMY

>I play mature games for mature gamers, such as myself.

It's almost as gay as getting upset about someone else's Smash choices

Imagine being so abused as a child you have to play games and series from your childhood to feel comfort and safe as an adult... Holy fuck.

"Let me play my baby games to forget about uncle ricky"
Lmfao

That was oddly specific user

Attached: screen-shot-2015-12-15-at-8-03-04-pm.png (645x367, 414K)

I'm curious.
What DLC characters can Sakurai add that would make people ever saltier than the final direct of Smash 4?

Attached: 1525883083671.png (500x258, 210K)

>Why don’t you like what I like, you fucking faggot? God, grow up.

Imagine projecting this much on the internet

Steve

Imagine taking the "baby game bait"
You truly are a bunch of beta faggots.
Hahaha lmfao.
Fucking faggots man, they never learn.

Steve
Fortnite character
FE shit
Poochy

Another FE Character + Another FF7 Character + Steve Minecraft

>Veronica
Based

Attached: 1F97E5ED-75E4-4620-8D0F-609E9E392188.jpg (1195x1122, 131K)

He’s right though

lol no
Go back to your discord

honestly, banjo and geno are all i'm missing. the roster is so satisfying as is that i can't ask for much more. just those two would make this game absolutely perfect. the geno mii outfit might come back and banjo looks like he might have a shot, so that would be plenty to sate me.

Shante
Master Chief
Primarina
Veronica
Klonoa
Arle Nadja

Attached: 1548723899035.jpg (812x810, 243K)

As a singing fighter, mostly. Singer fighter. Pretty okay with anyone's picks. They're the ones that help me remember any personal fav while I keep the oddball pick going. Those names will always be echoed.

That and I just like the thought of playing as a note blasting giant ass bunny.

Attached: boo.png (405x464, 255K)

60% of the time, they take the bait everytime.

Attached: 1545627456282.jpg (720x405, 28K)

New Pokemon character, Reimu, Steve, New Fire Emblem character, maybe Banjo Kazooie

Thanks for the lulz user.

Attached: 1548646332845.png (449x401, 490K)

Ah, you were just pretending to be retarded. Of course

Anything that was already leaked?

Or to add something to injury, something people really glanced over that was completely obvious as a pick and still manages to annoy the hell out of people.

Attached: 1545104118224.jpg (256x256, 20K)

>Reimu
I don't think she would make people salty. I mean, she have no connexion to Nintendo so she would piss off patternfags much like Cloud did, but that's about it.
Her moveset would be good and she would bring a lot to the game, she would honestly save the lineup if that was it.
And Banjo... dude, this fandom have been asking for Banjo for years now. Only contrarianfags would get pissed off by him.

Dont try and save face.
Baby game bait is obvious user.
You know this.

>Sora
>Travis Touchdown
>Eggman
>Indie Character like Cuphead or Hat Kid
Wanted Sora since the ballot but
Really want Sora so I can get a Roxas Echo fighter

You know which bait is even more obvious?
Yours.

>No really, I was just pretending to be retarded

Agumon
Daroach
Dixie Kong (Echo or semi-clone of Diddy)
Meowth
Metal Sonic (Echo of Sonic)
Wart (Echo of Bowser)
Kraid (And I goddamn mean it too.)

>go to local competitive scene's facebook page
>see this
What do I do now

Attached: why.jpg (1162x596, 113K)

Fair, only a few people would be salty about Banjo, but I could see some people being at Reimu for being weebshit, I do want both characters to be in

Where's pink wojak?

or goldface

Tell them to kill themselves.

I'd take any form of in-gameplay recognition. I just want Sakurai to actually utilize the characters that aren't from his own games. This is the only kind of Mii costume I'd actually pay for and use.

Attached: 1543100998001.png (164x140, 33K)

Even redditors are starting to drop the "muh weebshit" meme

> 1 singular remix from the Dark Matter trilogy and its fucking abysmal compared to the original
> No stages
> No Assists
> No Items

Steve
mobile game rep
FE swordsman from a game that wasn't even released yet
Gen 8 objectmon

Does anyone think there's a good chance Joker will come with music from the whole SMT series? No reason why not, right?

Very doubtful, unfortunately. I'd be surprised to even see music from the other Persona games. I feel it's just gonna be about 10 songs or so all from P5, with 2 remixes or 3.

I just want Gilgamesh but know Square's too chintzy to let that happen. He's literally the perfect FF rep.

Yeah, they always say he's from Persona 5 instead of the Persona series. They did the same thing with Cloud.

If you couldn't tell I really don't want another SE rep unless it's Black Mage

Attached: 1538666904691.png (1972x1927, 3.86M)

Since they're not dealing with Square, I imagine it wouldn't be a big deal. Sega's legal department allowed plenty of Sonic music. There's lots of Castlevania tunes from games without Simon or Richter, including some 8-bit ones. Metal Gear songs from MSX to PS3 era.

Cloud is supposed to rep the whole Final Fantasy series, not just VII. (I do see the irony here)

Nintenbabies is ongoing meme here.
It was bait user.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Yea Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Just a reminder that almost every character (possibly as long as it's a main character and/or main villain, but that might change) of any series is a possible candidate for the FP. Heck, even some side characters could work as echoes so nothing is off the bat.

Except for Minecrap, Bethesda-shit and indies no one actually played, everyone else is fair game.

Attached: 1541114921284.gif (275x319, 1.79M)

Smash needs more Puzzle characters.

Attached: Lip Smash Moveset.png (959x2414, 445K)

Calm down incel

I know its cringy but I'd like to see the Undertale protag with different color schemes and gear pieces based on the other ones that bit the dust

If the update renoves Palutena, Dark Pit, Corrin, Roy, Chrom, and Lucina it'll be better than adding any characters.

I can get behind every one of these except Palutena, what's so bad about her exactly (besides the obvious waifubait)

Cutfags are mentally ill.

Shes a supporting character from a niche game, no real justification for her inclusion.

>Wanting content removed at all.
Why are people like this?

Because it brings down the game. Dark Souls wouldve been better without Izalith, emerald would be been better with some water routes cut.

Removing characters in a character game is nonsensical though.

When they don't deserve to be there in the first place and don't contribute anything, it improves the game.

>Deserve
You are nobody to dictate who is worthy enough to be in a fighting game, and especially one like Smash Ultimate for one single reason.
Have you ever made a game?

Attached: 1511455410733.png (266x266, 123K)

>“deserve”
This is an irrelevant buzzword.
>don’t contribute anything
Smash is a character game, people like to play as characters they like, there are people who like the characters that were listed, whether it be aesthetic difference or minor functional differences.

I don't deserve Karen... :(

Its common sense. Mario deserves to be in the game more than Urban Champion.

That also applies to whatever more deserving characters are there to take their place.

>“deserving”
Stop this meme. No fictional character “deserves” anything.

>fellow ROBro

Attached: 1554012875928.jpg (549x556, 27K)

Hey I PUT Doomguy in there!

>also based DuckHunt bro

The promise smash makes is to be a hall of fame for video game characters. If there was a showcase of greatest dishes of all time and there was a display of a piece of bread it cheapens the whole showcase.

Of fucking course Mario would be in, he's THE main star in Nintendo. Now Urban Champion, on the other hand, while also being from the NES era doesn't have a good arsenal for fighting.

Guess who also could be considered that way, yet we're stuck with him despite the fact his series is now 13+ years without a new game?

Again, you are not one to dictate if someone "deserves" to be in Smash because for one, you don't understand yet that everyone you disagree with still bring something new to the franchise (Corrin, Palutena, Roy) while others are now fan favorite ECHOES from new games so their development is way easier to do than your never evers from forgotten series.

Attached: 1517148892180.jpg (540x589, 60K)

Attached: bubsmash.png (700x3000, 305K)

>your never evers from forgotten series

These are the characters youre defending though.

Attached: bubalts.png (1000x600, 47K)

Seeing all of you asking for more Mother shit makes my heart warm, don't ever give up motherfuckers!

I'd take any free echo character honestly, at this point I don't need any particular characters, but free stuff is free.
but really I'd love Reimu (or Marisa) and a shitload of Touhou remixes, that would be nice
Take first spot and choose a smug pepe as your avatar.

You say this, but Sakurai (but in this case for DLC, Nintendo) still chooses whomever it is gets in, removing content doesn’t solve shit, it just makes people upset. The concept of “deserving” is an emotional driven response that adds nothing to speculation at all.

>I'm clearly talking about how Fire Emblem has more star power now, and how most of the characters he wants cut make no sense as they at least bring some interesting arsenal to the series, while also explaining that Echo Fighters do no real damage to the game, than what the user arguing for roster removal said.
>Yet I'm somehow defending never-evers.

Attached: 1511544691651.jpg (572x518, 84K)

Removing characters shows that they realized their mistakes and that being in a smash game actually means something.

Oh,my favorite character got in the same game with iconic characters such as dark pit? Who cares?

It'll unfortunately never happen, but I just want a 2nd Wario that fully represents Wario Land, along with stages & music. You can keep the Ware/SML2 amalgamation, change the Shoulder Bash back to his Goofy Dash Attack. This Wario is fine and represents important games, but Wario Land is just as important & honestly has still ton of potential for a moveset: Mainly in the many abilities Wario has in his games, such as turning into a bat for his UpB, or flattening for a DownTilt or DownSmash. There's many directions Wario has gone through with the Wario Land Series & to an extent Wario World ( Maybe Master of Disguise too ) that could inspire moves or just a general playstyle. He can go a lot of ways.

Attached: vampirewario.png (195x164, 12K)

I'll never understand people who want LESS content in the game

>Fire Emblem
>star power

They realized 5 FE games in 2017 and barely anyone noticed.

All of the characters I mentioned play similarly to other characters.

"Muh echoes" is a shit argument. By that logic were not allowed to complain about smash tour because it disnt take the resources of subspace emissary

Go back to r*ddit neckbeard

>being in a smash game actually means something.
It doesn’t mean anything, especially when we have a generic enemy on the roster. You guys take this roster shit too seriously.

>Why do you want to remove the shit from the buffet table? Its MORE food!

>too seriously
>no pool dont remove my pit with black clothes hes just as important as mario

>Standard B - Homing Soulmass: generate up to three soul masses that eventually launch at the nearest opponent or launch once you press B again
>Side-B - Lightning Spear: can be tilted to change angle, travels in a straight line
>Down-B - Place Bonfire/Kindle: place a bonfire that refreshes the charges on your specials when you overlap with it. Getting a kill grants you a humanity which you can use to kindle the bonfire up to two times: the first kindling increases the range of refresh, the second tier adds a hitbox to the bonfire which hurts opponents who overlap with it.
>Up-B: Fire Surge/Homeward: if pressed, emits a stream of fire downward that propels Undead upward. If held, warps to the bonfire and uproots the bonfire (won't work if bonfire isn't placed)

Attached: 2167FCB3-1DAB-4319-B71B-B7DA271847B4.png (412x1043, 581K)

Except it's not shit, it's still food. Try again

That's why FEH game isn't the 2nd most profiting game for all of Nintendo's mobile division, and that's being technical because Pokemon Go is half-owned by Nientic?
Or why FE got a direct on its own?
Or why it's also getting an expo?

But it's clear we can quickly disregard your opinion as something legitimately serious now, seeing how you're just using your bias as a reasoning for removing characters from the roster.
Again, talk to me when you've made a game, a fighting game for starters.

Attached: 1534087955257.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

LITERALLY
FUCKING
WHO

>no pool dont remove my pit with black clothes hes just as important as mario
Who are you quoting? I never said anything like this.

Banjo and Kazooie pls

Mobile division is less than 5% of Nintendos total profit, you can't really compare it to snything anyway since there are very few mobile nintendo games and their monetization methods are different
Having a direct means nothing, arms got one.
Tons of obscure weebshit gets expo like tales of

>heavy
>fawful
Ultra giga based taste

Look at literally every reply to my first post.

Proof for any of your claims, user?
Seems you're getting desperate over trying to make people agree with you that FE is irrelevant, which it certainly isn't considering other series have it much, much worse now.

Leon S. Kennedy

based
i'd main the fuck out of bub

>proof
Heroes grossed about 500 million total, Nintendo made almost 10 billion last year.

FE has its place in smash, just not more characters than everyone but mario and pokemon place. The fact that I have to explain who they are to everyone I show smash to proves this. Retarded FE fans spending all their welfare money on heroes orbs doesnt change that.

>he doesnt want more punch out characters

holy shit get the fuck out of here

I still don’t see anyone making that exact statement you just made up.

John

Attached: master-chief-square-542x542-f4aa513845bc4582a501100cc5550b48.jpg (542x542, 77K)

Heavy vs. Pyro II: Ballot Boogaloo

R8 pls

Attached: 1554077041624m.jpg (1024x717, 108K)

>500 Millions (which already sounds really damn good considering it's a mobile game which just got its first year anniversary last year)
>Somehow that's bad for Nintendo, considering how both the Switch console and its games have been doing

You're realizing you sound more and more stupid each minute right?

FACT: Kratos or Master Chief are the characters most deserving to be the first Western characters added to the game

Sans Undertale

Is your requested character cringe tier?

Attached: 3rd party tier list.jpg (3096x5600, 1.83M)

THE CRIMSON SMASHER

Attached: 1545691934630.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>Dr.Eggman
>Waluigi
>Crash Bandicoot
>Doomguy
>Steve?
And last but not least
>Porky

Attached: Dr-Robotnik-Sonic-Adventure-Art.png (900x953, 360K)

Perfect AT material to be honest. They could just copy paste her ability from Kirby 64 and call it a day.

>less than 5% of their profit
>therefore it deserves to be treated as if its almost as important as Pokemon and maroo

Steve would just make Yea Forums implode for a few days. It's important to remember that Mein Krampft is normalfag shit and has no bad rep outside of Steveposting and a few shitty servers.

I am upset because person wants character.

Some people brought up in another thread how the smash community has a lot of "anything remotely Japanese is anime" kind people. Touhou is (on a superficial level) anime as fuck and the cute shrine maiden shitting on their favorites would cause endless salt. This is also without bringing up other variables like the cultural shock with the Touhou fandom.

>no bad rep
Didn't Microsoft remove mention of Notch when he revealed himself to be a Qanon

Hes still in the credits. No splash screens though.

So by your numbers, Dragalia Lost (heavily featured by Nintendo) , Animal Crossing, Super Mario run and other mobile games are a disaster?

user, come the fuck on.

Based, adeleine would be perfect for smash. Unfortunately, Sakurai hates Kirby characters he didn't create.

Attached: IMG_1831.jpg (165x159, 12K)

News. I just want some goddamn news. It's hard for me to give a shit about any possible fighters when Nintendo won't say a fucking thing. If they want shit out by February 2020, they've got till December at the latest if they wanna reveal shit on time. We're already 1/3rd of the way there and still haven't seen the stage, gameplay, or official reveal of the render for even fighter goddamn ONE of the Pass.

Everyone has the theory that Atlus having their final spiel of P5 news in late April is a factor for no news still, and I can accept that to a degree, but I think Nintendo shot themselves in the foot further by demanding Sakurai to have Joker be the first one shown off with the VGAs, so early on and despite having NO game assets done at the time whatsoever.

Steve
Just Steve
and Doomguy

>fawful
>louie
>hades
>frogger
>heavy
>galacta
Based as fuck

JUST GIVE ME MORE CUTE SMASH GIRLS DAMMIT.

Attached: smash wishlist.png (1245x623, 635K)

The Joker render was leaked by best buy. And if Joker would be released this month, we'd still be on schedule, even earlier then smash 4's Dlc. As well multiple characters are being worked on, so when Joker is full revealed, we might get some stuff for fighter 2.

>erdrick
user, what part of nothing to do with nintendo do you not understand

Based and artistpilled

Attached: 1445662313921.png (552x440, 201K)

Smash 4 also had new and revamped veteran stages for DLC, returning veterans as DLC, and a ton of Mii costumes (many of which are in the base Ultimate game besides third party ones) to tide people over between major DLC content.

Also, way to read, dipshit. Best Buy having Joker's render wasn't official.

>all third-party
Not in comparison to yours.

So what do you think "Brave" from the datamine really is?

Ok, why do people want RE characters and how viable is that possibility?

Attached: 7fa125fdcb36e734da5702ff8bc65883.jpg (900x1273, 137K)

Birdo

Well, for starters, the RE series is without a doubt the definition of "survival horror", and has gotten a lot of games in Nintendo consoles, including 6 exclusive games (until Capcom eventually released them to other consoles, and even then there's still 2 big exclusives). Plus, considering how Capcom has been good towards Nintendo, it's indeed possible to see a RE rep on Smash Ultimate.
Now the question would be if we get Leon, Claire, Chris or Jill as that rep.

Attached: 1520412127021.jpg (585x718, 35K)

They have all the legacy you can possibly ask for, but since guns are verboten there's not much you can do with them.

Attached: resident-evil-4-gamecube-front-cover.jpg (800x1106, 195K)

Hatsune Miku

>Tracer
>cute

Attached: Smash Ultimate Fighter Pass 1.png (1126x790, 1.39M)

Based and accurate pilled

All of my picks are never evers, so at this point I'm just along for the ride.

Attached: 1545119241748.png (896x1023, 634K)

10/10 copy pasta

>pyro gets added instead of heavy
>heavybros left seething
>pyro becomes unfun to fight and play as
>pyrofags become even more obnoxious

Adding Steve just seems an overall net loss given how much vitriol I've seen on Yea Forums, Reddit, resetera, gamefaqs, youtube, various Discord servers and talking with people in general

Average smashboards users

>Implying she's not cute
Just cause she munches carpet doesn't change her being a top cute.

Attached: 1459925280141.jpg (1065x765, 96K)

Bill Rizer (Contra) - Konami
Billy/ Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon) - Arc System Works
Jill Valentine/ Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil) - Capcom
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) - Square Enix
Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) - Konami
Nightmare (Soul Caliber) - Namco
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) - Koei Tecmo
Kratos (God of War) - Sony

Boomers & Dudebros rise up.

Attached: 9WyF-oTa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)