Hehe gaymar gurls XDDD

Hehe gaymar gurls XDDD

Attached: 1554100404759.jpg (850x381, 154K)

Glad you kept the cheese as it was.

I don’t the understand the point she’s trying to make. That men are horny pigs? Like how did she come up with this and why

Self inserting fantasy
She wants people to lust over here

Good ol' laser cheese

Lol I didnt make this

I've never met a single female who plays vidya seriously. They will always use it to gain social standing rather than just enjoy the game. And they only play the beginning or know the basics.

But that's just my experience, do you guys know any legitimate gamer girls?

Yes but they are fat

I do but she's crazy depressed. Like, "desperately needs a therapist that she cannot afford" depressed.

And?
Do they actually care about the game passionately enough to know in depth mechanics? Or just reddit tier memes about the game?

>depressed
Attention seeking. Got it.

Yeah, it's a bit rare

>They will always use it to gain social standing
They must really be in a fucked up situation then if they use fucking gaming as a social standing.

Getting a job, no matter how easy and mundane it seems, and actually giving your best there would be far more credible.

See:
Twitch

You don't get much attention when you sit in your room all day and never speak unless spoken to, anonymous.

"oh stop it silly boy"

>"desperately needs a Chadcock that she cannot attract"
ftfy

I know one. Kittyrawr
She’s pretty legit and her streams are so comfy. She doesn’t overreact, she plays whatever the fuck she wants. She plays dead by daylight rather frequently. She really likes first person shooters. She’s legit. No the most attractive girl but still very pretty

Cut through the bullshit like a knife.
>They must really be in a fucked up situation then if they use fucking gaming as a social standing.
The “degradation of a fanbase” picture needs to be posted

My ex plays and is actually quite good at Souls games.
She does stream though but she played them alone and with me when we lived together, too.
I miss her bros

Right, I somehow keep forgetting this has been a thing for a while now.

Maybe playing dumb shit IS better than working at McD's or whatever. I'm sure they'd get more money.

yes, and I hate them sometimes because they know they have the pussy pass so when they want to be annoying they can easily just retreat behind the "u mad lol? I have a vagina", imagine a peevish 16 year old boy who is purposely trying to be disruptive, i.e. a shitposter on Yea Forums, and then he is given the shield of womanhood. grill gamers who do this are master trolls, that is to say act retarded and then use their cunt as a defense mechanism. the "have sex" meme of people

>she

Found it

Attached: EB799FF9-EEDD-4F60-AB39-D3D51A34D587.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

>laser cheese is over a decade old now

Attached: 1548766989122.jpg (1224x1505, 234K)

heehee

Attached: 1553115425539.png (1050x2376, 3.42M)

Thank you for your stories anons,
Onto the next question:

Why are their no legitimate "pro" female gamers in esports, speedrunning, fighters, etc.
Trannies obviously dont fucking count since they're still and always will be a male

Refer to

Girls who play niche or unpopular JRPGs (by Western players). Know a girl who plays a game called Contact and is a total sperg about it

This is a 20 something year old japanese girl.

JESUS TITTY-FUCKING CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!

Attached: 1542411737762.jpg (640x577, 145K)

>Why are their no legitimate "pro" female gamers in esports, speedrunning, fighters, etc.
Poorer reaction times, mostly. As much as the internet likes to paint half of humanity with one brush, there actually are a few girls who are serious about gaming, however nothing will make up for the autistic hand-eye coordination of highly trained fanatics. And men are far, far better at fanaticism than women.