No replayability

>no replayability

Attached: AB53ADDD-894A-48B4-BDE8-E972AD2A0472.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Yeah that's what happens when you build a game around one weapon and one mechanic.

Sekiro is a fucking joke.

Git gud

It's unfortunate. Sekiro has a really good story (compared to the rest of the souls franchise) and pretty okay level design, but because it all revolves around l1 spam, it all gets tedious quite quickly.

Remove that Kuro charm if you´re so great.

Just do the the second run without deflects

Some games don't need replayability. My only worry is, how will they make the sequel when the game became super easy once you mastered the mechanics.

>l1 spam
Enjoy never deflecting anything other than tengus I guess.

If game is build around comba It should have replayability

>waaaaah my autism doesnt let me enjoy a singular experience waaaah i must play it for 2000 hours waaaaaah

What replayability is there?

Sekiro is actually fun to play unlike Soulshit therefore it has more replayability.

>this shit again
Everybody isn't as bad as you m8.

Attached: sLO7XCt.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

From my POV the game was built around sneaking and boss battles though.

I feel I get a fair amount of replayability from this compared to the other games, I'm a knight autist so I only ever did various types of knight / warrior builds in the other games, avoided all sorts of magic and what not, so I mostly replayed the previous games for the adventure and to refight bosses and stuff. I actually get more out of NG+ in Sekiro than in Souls simply because the nature of the game sorta challenges you to try to beat it at as high a level as possible with introduction of kuro charm and stuff. I just wish they had made the game just slightly more open than they already did, though thats more a gripe with the game itself then replayability (though would have added more variety to additional playthroughs). I would have gone a little Dark Souls 1 with it and taken out fast travel for the majority of the game, and made the following changes to the world structure:
>Ashina Outskirts connection to demon bell no longer has a one way door, so if you get past the headless you can do the rest of Mt. Kongo earlier.
>Mt. Kongo -> Sunken Valley connection point can actually be used more than once (can be used without killing snake)
>Pathway from the cave with the snake to the poison swamp in ashina depths made a little more obvious
Only big change that would need to be made is adding some sort of shortcut / alternate route from Ashina Castle to Dilapitated temple so you could upgrade your arm.

There is no "mastering" the mechanics. It's only memorizing boss patterns. The combat could be the exact same and all they have to do is release more bosses and it'll be "hard" for a playthrough or two while you "master" the game again through memorization.

I'm thinking of using a Cheat Engine, it's too much... I'm on NG+5 and the grind to learn every ability is unbearable. I still need 20+ skill points and I need over 75 000 exp just to level up once.

Attached: 1538231378735.jpg (406x362, 20K)

The best we can hope for is DLC I guess.
Realistically, what could they add or change about the game to increase replayability?

There's a shinobi wall door from Kuro's room to Dillapidated temple

>replayed souls games countless times
>90% of the time i went with the exact same build
eh

Perfect then, that means they wouldnt really have to change any assets besides adding in an extra grapple tree here and there for my proposed world modifications to work. I really think the fact you couldnt Fast Travel in Dark Souls 1 added a lot to that game and since movement is so fast in this game thanks to the grapple hook I feel like it was a missed opportunity to not try that again, I think decending into the canyons and stuff would have had a lot more impact if there wasnt an easy way to just go back to the other areas at any time.

don't, after you cheat, you can never go back

>really good story
Wow I love playing an adult who obeys a little kid for some reason
what even is their relationship??? It's retarded

Do you have any knowledge of history whatsoever?

Its not about gitting gud, user. Its about not getting bored.

The combat is shallow and limited. What is there is technically good, but there's very little to it.

Attached: 1554349579346.gif (372x200, 1.32M)

i thought there couldn't be more delusionals than dks2 fans but holy shit this is another level

Wow, how dare someone wanting their money's worth out of something?

75k and still over 20 skillpoints left, you definitely used the mask didn't you? I literally finished farming without using the mask one and the past point cost something around 78k

This

> he doesn't want to fight SS Isshin again and again.
imagine being this low test. If you can't enjoy boss bottles this is not a game for you, OP

Attached: 1544977766992.gif (250x250, 1.89M)

You can clear the entire game without deflecting. It wouldn't have to be some oddball challenge run either.
There are different styles of play.

do it. Fuck that acheivement anyway

right? I just finished Ng+ and can't wait for the next time I fight him

Other playable characters.

you haven't played it, so fucking easy to tell lmao

>Its not about gitting gud, user. Its about not getting bored.
Sounds like something a shitter who's stuck on a boss would say.
It's better than R1 spam of Souls

>imfuckingplying
SS Isshin isn't even the best version of him to fight. His last phase is a literal gimmick face and Genichiro exists only to get bullied.

None of this matters because he fails to be hard ever again after the first.

>what even is their relationship?
Lord and his sworn protector servant. The kid could order Sekiro to commit sudoku at any given time and he would immediatly obey out of sense of duty.

what a retarded cuck
he doesn't get anything out of this relationship

Why are am*ricans so retarded?

>he doesn't get anything out of this relationship
He gets to live and die honorably. Thats the only thing that matters. Of course the whole honor code thing is actually a later addition to retainers, samurais and bodyguards. Sengoku-era Samurai were much more barbaric and much less loyal than what media depicts them as.

All these people on NG+5 saying shit is so easy and SS is a pushover and NOT ONE webm showing anyone pushing his shit in. Suspect af Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1263407464728.jpg (323x510, 35K)

>because it's hard for me it's hard for everybody
Really nigga?

>L1 spam is better than R1 spam
The absolute state of FROM combat.

I did, for a bit. Granted I had no interest in the game whatsoever prior to release, so maybe that made me a bit prejudiced against it. But the entire time I did play it, the combat felt more like busywork than in any other FROM game. At no point did I get any sense of satisfaction from any fight or defeating any enemy. It felt like a repetitive chore.

Attached: 1352778539136.jpg (900x841, 409K)

>no webm
>more logical fallacies

Attached: 1375366627621.jpg (650x487, 52K)

>muh money
Poorfags, when will they learn?

>logical fallacies
>to a guy asking for somebody to retroactively record their playthroughs
Idiot.

no webms but that's me in Ng+, also I don't claim the game is easy like lots of these fags, should be evident from the lack of healing gourds, not showen in the image, I used all 3 pellets, atleast one rice and a gizo statue, although the extra Res didn't come into play that fight.

Attached: SPOILER_20190404155154_1.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

Atleast we hunterchads get Kino O spam

Attached: bloodborne-ps4-playstation-4.original.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

I really should go give Bloodborne another shot, but man that framerate is murder.

so dodge spam isn't spam now?

>kino O spam
>not spam

I'm retarded and thought that was a zero and by the time I realized it's an O was too late to cancel the post.

Attached: 1545294068860.jpg (2048x1483, 1.37M)

>Cannot even pick the normal out of the 3 regular swings you want to do consistently without stopping the chain or cycling through and since they all have different hitboxes its annoying af.

I mean the combat is already limited to the side step/mikiri/block/deflect/R1 like once meta game in all the bosses that are humanoid but this shit annoyed me even more coming from real action games where even if its unoptimal you can just do that shit on repeat even if you look stupid. I guess we can could charge R1 repeatedly but that doesn't work.

there are no different play styles

You realize how degrading slow and painfully unrewarding doing a no deflect/essentially no posture break run is? The game clearly isn't built for it. You just end up widdling down the same shit forever and feeling no satisfaction. A good play style variety means that you feel atleast a percentage of the satisfaction the main focused style does. But yeah keep shilling this dumb shit play a real fucking action game where movesets are giant difficulties above normal actually add new and fun shit/enemy patterns/enemy setups and weapons themselves are actually play style differences.

For fuck sakes BB is better at being an action game then Sekiro in my eyes because well trick weapons are a fire cry from a NG/DMC/Bayo weapon atleast it felt like they tried with 5-6 moves overall and using like 2 at a time.

No boss battle in Sekiro is notable. Its still a giant cry from being a Ryu clone or Vergil 2/3 hes just another deflect/mikiri mini game with some lightning/air blade shit get fucked kiddo.

>You realize how degrading slow and painfully unrewarding
It's not that slow at all, and it is very rewarding. It's awesome to be the one running circles around the boss for once instead of the other way around. Like you're a true ninja. And then you beat the boss without having taken damage and in a decent amount of time.

this. after one cheat, there's no going back.

There's no way you didn't use the mask.

I'm not sure that's true
t. cheated on every game in my childhood and stopped around the PS3 years and never felt a desire to do it again, even if being a pcfag makes it trivial